Rabecca Cruz Photography Reviews

Rabecca Cruz Photography 6
Rabecca Cruz Photography 7
  • Shelby

Shelby 路 Getting married on 02/01/2020

If I could give 10 stars I would!!!

Rabecca is fan-freaking-tastic, literally she鈥檚 a rockstar with that camera and I am so pleased we chose her as our Photographer... she captured our personalities and the love we share along with making me feel beautiful in every single picture!!

Sent on 02/12/2019
    Rabecca Cruz Photography 8
    Rabecca Cruz Photography 9

Rabecca Cruz Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I loved working with you guys on your engagement photos!!! I cannot wait for your big day to come!!! 鉂わ笍馃槝

Leann Mckenna 路 Married on 04/05/2019

Can't Wait to Hire Them Again!

Rabecca Cruz and her second shooter, John, were absolutely amazing! Our pictures came out perfectly and they were so professional, caring, and fun! My husband and I couldn't be happier and highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Sam

Sam 路 Married on 01/20/2019

So much fun and professional!

Rabecca is so amazing! She makes you feel like you鈥檙e the most gorgeous person and has such a great attitude. The wedding day moves quickly and can get a little stressful but she has a smile on her face and makes sure to get the best shots! I would recommend her always!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Rabecca Cruz Photography's reply:

Thank you much! You are extremely gorgeous all on your own girl, and I was so happy to be a part of your beautiful day! I wish you both a world of happiness 馃挄馃挄馃挄
  • Megan

Megan 路 Married on 11/17/2018

BEST photographer EVER

Robby and I hired Rabecca for our wedding photographer because she came highly recommended by our friends. She did out engagement photos AND wedding photos and we are thrilled at how well they came out. She is truly magical with such a great eye for lighting and scenery. We look our BEST in her very capable hands. AND she is a joy and pleasure to work with. My husband and I aren't comfortable in front of the camera and were worried that poses would feel awkward, YET, Rabecca has such an incredible kind and soothing nature that she made everything easy and fun. HIGHLY recommend Rabecca to anyone looking for photography for their special occasions. I'll be hiring her for family photos in the future!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Rabecca Cruz Photography's reply:

Omgoodness thank you so so much! This made my day! Your wedding was gorgeous and so were you guys! I鈥檓 so happy I was there to capture such a beautiful day!

Rebecca 路 Married on 05/07/2018

Rabecca is a true artist. Her eye for capturing beauty is out of this world amazing. She is the type of person that you instantly feel comfortable around, which is important when she鈥檚 going to be documenting your most important day. She is without a doubt a true talent and maybe one of the kindest people I鈥檝e ever met. I would do it all over again in a heartbeat and I wouldn鈥檛 change a thing. I鈥檓 so glad I chose her to capture these precious moments for me.

Rabecca Cruz Photography 10
    Rabecca Cruz Photography 11

Rabecca Cruz Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! This means so much to me, as did being there to be a part of your special day. You鈥檙e very special to me in so many ways and I鈥檓 so happy for both of you!

Cristina 路 Married on 01/05/2018

Very kind and easy to work with. As well as flexible. I would recommend Rabecca to all of my family and friends!

Rabecca Cruz Photography's reply:

Thank you! Your wedding was wonderful! From the beautiful ceremony to the beautiful venue and exciting surprise band! Thank you for allowing me to capture such a special day! 鉂わ笍

Elaina 路 Married on 12/03/2017

I absolutely LOVE working with Rabecca - cannot say enough great things about her! She is so talented! Her pictures are always gorgeous, and she is so easy to work with! I recommend her anytime I have the opportunity!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Rabecca Cruz Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I love working with you as well! 鉂わ笍

Rachel 路 Married on 11/10/2017

I can鈥檛 say enough wonderful things about Rabecca! She did both my engagement and wedding photos and I couldn鈥檛 be more in love with the way they turned out! She is so sweet and thoughtful and goes above and beyond to make your day perfect! She really knows how to capture the memories in the best way possible! I recommend her to all of my newly engaged girlfriends and I wouldn鈥檛 ever use anyone else!

Rabecca Cruz Photography 12
    Rabecca Cruz Photography 13
    Rabecca Cruz Photography 14
    Rabecca Cruz Photography 15
    Rabecca Cruz Photography 16

Rabecca Cruz Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! You are such an amazing couple, your wedding brought me to tears, and then had me wanting to dance during one of the best receptions I've had the pleasure of attending! 鉂わ笍

Greer 路 Married on 01/06/2017

Can鈥檛 beat the quality of photography! Beautiful pictures, great personality, and professionalism.

Rabecca Cruz Photography's reply:

Thank you! Your wedding was beautiful and I'm honored to have been a part of it! 鉂わ笍

Stacey 路 Married on 09/21/2015

Rabecca is an amazing photographer who not only puts you at ease in front of the camera but goes above and beyond what you would normally expect from a photographer. Her pictures are amazing. She is professional and yet so friendly that you just want her to stay with you and become a part of your family. I would recommend Rabecca to anyone for any reason.

Rabecca Cruz Photography 17

Rabecca Cruz Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I love working with you, and I appreciate your sweet words! <3