141 Reviews for Rabbi Robert Silverman

Counseling (5)
Single Religion (3)
No Denomination (1)
139 Rabbi Robert Silverman Reviews

Rabbi Silverman was an extreme pleasure to work with. He was very kind, professional, and one of the nicest people we have ever met. Rabbi Silverman was very attentive to our needs in preparing for our wedding, making sure we were happy, and made the entire wedding experience a lot less stressful. We honestly couldn't have done it without him and couldn't been happier with his services and his professionalism. Thanks Rabbi! A++++ Jason and Aimee

Profile Picture Jason and Aimee, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Silverman did an amazing job with my wedding! We met with him a couple of times prior to the wedding. Everything was perfect and the ceremony was absolutely beautiful!

Profile Picture Tara, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our wedding was on 3/25/18. Rabbi Silverman was amazing! From the first conversation with him to the last, he made us feel calm, prepared, he was excellent at following up and answering any questions we had. To add to that, he has a great sense of humor. We received so many compliments after the ceremony. The ceremony was romantic, meaningful, fun, classy and meaningful all at the same time!!! Thanks Rabbi Silverman!

Profile Picture Celeste, 3/25/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Jewish, Interfaith Ceremony

Rabbi Silverman is extremely attentive to ensure that the ceremony is perfect! He makes the experience personal and stress-free. He was also sensitive to our dynamics. Our friends and family in the audience commented that it was the best ceremony they had attended.

Profile Picture Tara, 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Jewish, Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony

We were so happy that we selected Rabbi Robert Silverman to officiate our wedding. We spoke with three other rabbis and we found Rabbi Silverman to be warm, funny and engaging. He talked with us on several occasions to learn about us as a couple, our backgrounds, our families and our preferences and then presented us with several different options for our ceremony, including prayers, passages and unique language to consider. Rabbi Silverman also included a special prayer for one of our fur babies who was ill. He has a great sense of humor and made planning the ceremony fun. Rabbi Silverman also provided guidance and support when working with Ketubah.com to ensure that our ketubah was accurate. Rabbi Silverman won over our guests; we had many positive comments about how much our guests enjoyed talking with Rabbi Silverman during the cocktail hour. I highly recommend Rabbi Silverman as an officiant for every wedding!!

Profile Picture Tracy, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

On our wedding day, we knew the ceremony was the most important component of the day. My husband and I are from two different faiths, so we knew we needed to find a rabbi who was willing to work with a pastor. From the first time I met Rabbi Silverman, I felt extremely comfortable with him. Throughout the process leading up to our wedding day, he was prepared, professional, knowledgeable, understanding, flexible, reliable, and funny. He worked collaboratively with our pastors to create a meaningful ceremony for our wedding day. I HIGHLY recommend Rabbi Robert Silverman!!! My husband and I look forward to the day when Rabbi Silverman can participate in our baby's naming ceremony.

Profile Picture Robyn, 3/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Silverman was fantastic! My husband and I were having a destination wedding in Florida and Rabbi Silverman made a significant effort to get to know us via Skype, email, and phone in advance of performing our ceremony (which was very important to us). He made himself available to meet in person anytime we were in Florida and listened to our direction on what we wanted from our wedding ceremony. He brought unique ideas to a traditional Jewish ceremony and brought warmth, energy and love to the ceremony. He gave us the idea to thank our mothers for everything they have done in our lives and recommended we deliver our mother-in-law's each a rose as a token of our appreciation. This element was so special to both our mothers and many of our guests shared how touched there were with that additional element. He delivered everything we wanted and delivered a beautiful marriage ceremony! We loved working with Rabbi Silverman and are so glad he was part of our wedding!

Profile Picture Jenna, 3/10/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Counseling, Jewish

If you are looking for a rabbi, look no further! Rabbi Silverman officiated at our wedding this past February and I cannot say enough good things about him. From our first communications, he was very prompt and receptive (I was planning my wedding from out of town, so I very much appreciated this). At our first meeting he quickly put my now husband, and I at ease. Rabbi Silverman is professional and has an eye for detail. During our meetings Rabbi Silverman was a constant source of knowledge and comfort. He frequently gave us advise before we ourselves knew the question. On the day of our wedding, Rabbi Silverman arrived early and helped to ensure that everything went smoothly. He was a great source of calm on a very high-stress day. I am thankful to have met him.

Profile Picture Leslie, 2/24/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Jewish

Rabbi Silverman was incredible to work with, and we are so glad he officiated our wedding in January! He is warm, compassionate, funny, and genuine. He took our requests into consideration and tailored our wedding ceremony to us as a couple. We felt he truly cared about getting to know us and that was apparent in our ceremony, which had most of our guests in tears and was so heartfelt. From the first time I spoke with him through our wedding day, I felt like I had known Rabbi Silverman for years. We are so grateful to have found him to marry us. Our Ketubah signing ceremony was beautiful, intimate, and unique, and Rabbi Silverman has everything you can possibly need for your wedding ceremony! He is a gem, and we can't recommend him highly enough!!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 1/20/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Counseling, Jewish, Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Single Religion

We were very happy and highly recommend Rabbi Silverman for your wedding. He was very professional and met with us 3 times before the wedding. He was relaxed and put no pressure on us to follow traditions to a tee. When we had to move our wedding to our parents house last minute, he was very understanding and accommodating. We were very happy with Rabbi Silverman.

Profile Picture esther, 4/29/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Customized Vows, Jewish

Rabbi Silverman helped make our wedding day a truly special one. We did not know him prior but immediately felt comfortable with him after searching for a Rabbi to officiate our wedding in Miami. The experience was thoughtful and personal which is what we were hoping for.

Profile Picture David, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Silverman was great! We highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Silverman was wonderful! We had an interfaith wedding and with the assistance of Bishop Joseph Gallant they made our wedding ceremony incredible. They made us feel very comfortable from the first meeting on. You can see the connection they have together and it made the wedding that much better. Our guests loved our ceremony and so did we. Highly recommend Rabbi Silverman!!!

Profile Picture Brie, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Catholic, Jewish, Customized Vows, Interfaith Ceremony

Rabbi Silverman made our night so beautiful, we are still hearing from our guests what an incredible ceremony we had! He was with us every step of the way, working with us on our interfaith ceremony that would make everyone feel included. He made sure we were happy with what was spoken and touched on, and made us feel comfortable that all of our families and guests would feel the love that we felt! I realized two days before the wedding that i forgot to order a ketubah, but Rabbi Silverman luckily had a spare for us to sign the night of. he made our guests laugh and cry, and we couldnt be happier with his services!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Silverman was an absolute joy to work with! I had a destination wedding, and Rabbi Silverman was always prompt and available to answer any questions and to explain things via email or personal phone call. We had an interfaith ceremony, and he gave thorough explanation during the ceremony to keep our non-Jewish guests informed. My husband and I were definitely impressed and highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

As you can tell by the awesome ratings Rabbi Silverman did a fantastic job with our interfaith wedding at Deer Creek Country Club in June. His ability to make us feel like long time friends from the first time we met with him and the many follow up calls and meetings after that was beyond comforting. Both our families enjoyed the ceremony and had nothing but positive things to say about Rabbit Silverman.

Profile Picture Adam, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I remember how incredibly nervous I was planning a destination wedding. How would an officiant truly capture our relationship during the ceremony if he really didn't "know" us? My fiance and I had been together for 10+ years, and I wanted to make sure someone could portray that love across in an authentic way. Fast forward to 2 weeks post wedding and I could not be happier to have been introduced to Rabbi Silverman. He was warm, honest, funny and organized. He showed up for the rehearsal dinner, handled our rowdy group with charm and wit, and brought to life a beautiful ceremony on the sandy beaches of Naples, Florida. We are truly thankful that he was recommended to us, and would highly recommend him to anyone looking!

Profile Picture Keri, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Silverman and Bishop Gallant gave my husband and I the most perfect interfaith wedding ceremony we could have dreamed of. I am Catholic and my husband is Jewish, and our ceremony brought the two religions together beautifully while maintaining a sense of uniqueness and intimacy that all of our guests remarked about all evening! Rabbi Silverman was so easy to work with, and he and Bishop Gallant met with my husband and I (as well as our parents) several times until we were all pleased with every aspect of the ceremony. I feel so blessed that we met Rabbi Silverman and had the honor of being married by him!!

Profile Picture Michele, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Silverman was absolutely amazing to work with and performed a beautiful ceremony at our wedding on 4/23/17! He is very responsive, accommodating, and inviting. A little background on me and my (now) husband: I was brought up Catholic and my husband is Jewish, so we wanted to work with someone who could incorporate both sides, but without being overly religious either, since neither of us are super religious. Rabbi Silverman worked with us to put together a program that suited our styles and traditions perfectly. We are so happy that we chose him to officiate for us on our big day - he made it so memorable and everyone said it was beautiful!

Profile Picture Barbara, 4/23/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Jewish, Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony

When I first began to plan my wedding it made me so nervous just thinking about the what kind of ceremony we were going to have. I am Catholic and my Husband is Jewish we both wanted to represent our religions and Rabbi Silverman and Father Joe did a perfect job doing so!! They were both very helpful during the entire process answering any questions we had and helping guide us threw each step. The ceremony was perfect, I have had so many people at my wedding tell me how much they loved the ceremony and it was the first wedding they ever cried at. I can not recommend Rabbi Silveman and Father Joe enough, thank you for making our day perfect!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 4/22/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Catholic, Jewish, Customized Vows

Profile Picture Kimberly, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Silverman was very helpful in working with us from another time zone. We planned a Florida wedding from California. He made time to correspond by phone and email at odd hours and also met us when we finally came into town. He was very easy to work with and I have already recommended him for another friend's wedding.

Profile Picture Anne, 3/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

It was a pleasure working with Rabbi Silverman. He made the whole process simple and relaxed. We are so pleased with how our ceremony went and it was short and sweet just how we had asked. Very professional and friendly, we felt like we knew him for years. Would recommend without hesitation!

Profile Picture Alexa, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Silverman was the perfect officiant for us and we would highly recommend him to anyone! We had a reform "traditional" Jewish wedding. Since my now husband is not Jewish and his family is unfamiliar with the customs of the Jewish wedding, we were concerned how they would feel. Rabbi did an amazing job of explaining everything throughout our ceremony so that everyone felt included. EVERYONE from conservative and orthodox Jewish family members to the non-Jewish family on my husbands side only had great things to say. Rabbi Silverman made himself available to us anytime leading up to our wedding. Planning from out of state we appreciated all of the phone conversations we had. On the day of Rabbi made sure everything ran smoothly and was perfect. We could not be happier with our experience and would HIGHLY recommend Rabbi Silverman to anyone!

Profile Picture Allison, 2/18/17, 7 Reviews