Rabbi Robert Silverman Reviews

Rabbi Robert Silverman 5
Rabbi Robert Silverman 6
Rabbi Robert Silverman 7

Lauren · Married on 11/24/2018

Everything you want from a Rabbi

Rabbi Silverman was everything you could have wanted from a Rabbi. He's personable, kind, understanding and most importantly welcoming! my husband was raised christian and catholic in Brazil and he tailored our ceremony to ensure his family didn't feel like Judaism was being shoved down their throats. He's amazing and would definitely recommend him!

Liana A.k · Married on 10/27/2018

Comfortable, Loving, kind, Magical, the best!

My husband and I got married exactly 1 month ago today, Rabbi Silverman made our night absolutely perfect, throughout the entire process he made us feel comfortable instantly,He was with us every step of the way, working with us on our interfaith ceremony that would make it very important for us as well for our families. Every word spoken touched us and our guests the emotion and love was felt deeply. If we could give ten stars we would all the way. He is spectacular and definitely highly recommended. He understood us as a couple and everything else just came together. We are beyond grateful for him! Happy Bride & Groom

Stepehn · Married on 09/22/2018

Thoughtful, Kind and a great Rabbi!

We are an interfaith couple who were looking for a Rabbi that could conduct a jewish ceremony meeting our wants and needs. Rabbi Silverman checked in on us in person and by phone to make sure he was meeting our expectations and that we, as a couple, were growing and working together before our wedding.

He was kind, funny and a huge hit at the wedding. I strongly recommend him for anyone who is looking for a rabbi who is communicative and thoughtful. He has become a part of our lives.

• O

Olga · Married on 09/16/2018

It was such an amazing experience. My husband wanted a Jewish wedding whole his entire life and Rabbi Silverman made it happen against all odds. We spoke to several Rabbis and everyone of them refused. Right when we were about to give up, Rabbi Silverman, came along and gave us hope again. His calm attitude, confidence, and humbleness was a perfect fit for us. He has all parts of his speech prepared and discusses all of it with you. He was very flexible and allowed us to change it where necessary. It was very enjoyable!
    We recommend!

Rabbi Robert Silverman 11

Mitchell Feinberg · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing and beautiful service

Rabbi Silverman did a truly beautiful ceremony for us. It was intimate and he said wise and hopeful words to us. He stayed afterwards at our small dinner and we had a wonderful time talking with Rabbi. He is a great person and extremely personable. I would most certainly recommend him to anyone looking to get married in Florida! He made our wedding special.

Dana · Married on 07/07/2018

Rabbi Silverman is amazing! He really took the time to get to know us before our wedding day. We loved how personal he made our ceremony, and how comfortable he made us feel. He always told us that it was our day and was so flexible to all of our desires, questions and needs. Our friends and family approached us for months after our wedding and commented on how wonderful our officiant and ceremony was. You cannot go wrong with Rabbi Silverman!

Jason and Aimee · Married on 05/12/2018

Rabbi Silverman was an extreme pleasure to work with. He was very kind, professional, and one of the nicest people we have ever met. Rabbi Silverman was very attentive to our needs in preparing for our wedding, making sure we were happy, and made the entire wedding experience a lot less stressful. We honestly couldn't have done it without him and couldn't been happier with his services and his professionalism. Thanks Rabbi! A++++ Jason and Aimee

Taylor · Married on 05/05/2018

The best! My now husband is not jewish and I am - it was very hard to find a rabbi that didnt want to just convert him, but rather gotten to know us as a couple and listened to our wants and needs. Rabbi Silverman did just that. He worked with us the whole time, made us feel comfortable and made all religions feel included. My husbands family is extremely religious (protestant/baptist on one side catholic on the other) and we were so nervous about how they were going to react to the rabbi. Both sets of grandparents couldnt have loved him more - we were shocked and thrilled at the same time. We highly recommend and can't thank Rabbi Silverman enough.

Rabbi Robert Silverman 12
    Rabbi Robert Silverman 13

esther · Married on 04/29/2018

We were very happy and highly recommend Rabbi Silverman for your wedding. He was very professional and met with us 3 times before the wedding. He was relaxed and put no pressure on us to follow traditions to a tee. When we had to move our wedding to our parents house last minute, he was very understanding and accommodating. We were very happy with Rabbi Silverman.

Rabbi Robert Silverman 14
    Rabbi Robert Silverman 15

Tara · Married on 04/21/2018

Rabbi Silverman did an amazing job with my wedding! We met with him a couple of times prior to the wedding. Everything was perfect and the ceremony was absolutely beautiful!

Celeste · Married on 03/25/2018

Our wedding was on 3/25/18. Rabbi Silverman was amazing! From the first conversation with him to the last, he made us feel calm, prepared, he was excellent at following up and answering any questions we had. To add to that, he has a great sense of humor. We received so many compliments after the ceremony. The ceremony was romantic, meaningful, fun, classy and meaningful all at the same time!!! Thanks Rabbi Silverman!

Tara · Married on 03/24/2018

Rabbi Silverman is extremely attentive to ensure that the ceremony is perfect! He makes the experience personal and stress-free. He was also sensitive to our dynamics. Our friends and family in the audience commented that it was the best ceremony they had attended.

Tracy · Married on 03/16/2018

We were so happy that we selected Rabbi Robert Silverman to officiate our wedding. We spoke with three other rabbis and we found Rabbi Silverman to be warm, funny and engaging. He talked with us on several occasions to learn about us as a couple, our backgrounds, our families and our preferences and then presented us with several different options for our ceremony, including prayers, passages and unique language to consider. Rabbi Silverman also included a special prayer for one of our fur babies who was ill. He has a great sense of humor and made planning the ceremony fun. Rabbi Silverman also provided guidance and support when working with Ketubah.com to ensure that our ketubah was accurate. Rabbi Silverman won over our guests; we had many positive comments about how much our guests enjoyed talking with Rabbi Silverman during the cocktail hour. I highly recommend Rabbi Silverman as an officiant for every wedding!!

Robyn · Married on 03/11/2018

On our wedding day, we knew the ceremony was the most important component of the day. My husband and I are from two different faiths, so we knew we needed to find a rabbi who was willing to work with a pastor. From the first time I met Rabbi Silverman, I felt extremely comfortable with him. Throughout the process leading up to our wedding day, he was prepared, professional, knowledgeable, understanding, flexible, reliable, and funny. He worked collaboratively with our pastors to create a meaningful ceremony for our wedding day. I HIGHLY recommend Rabbi Robert Silverman!!! My husband and I look forward to the day when Rabbi Silverman can participate in our baby's naming ceremony.

Jenna · Married on 03/10/2018

Rabbi Silverman was fantastic! My husband and I were having a destination wedding in Florida and Rabbi Silverman made a significant effort to get to know us via Skype, email, and phone in advance of performing our ceremony (which was very important to us). He made himself available to meet in person anytime we were in Florida and listened to our direction on what we wanted from our wedding ceremony. He brought unique ideas to a traditional Jewish ceremony and brought warmth, energy and love to the ceremony. He gave us the idea to thank our mothers for everything they have done in our lives and recommended we deliver our mother-in-law's each a rose as a token of our appreciation. This element was so special to both our mothers and many of our guests shared how touched there were with that additional element. He delivered everything we wanted and delivered a beautiful marriage ceremony! We loved working with Rabbi Silverman and are so glad he was part of our wedding!

Leslie · Married on 02/24/2018

If you are looking for a rabbi, look no further! Rabbi Silverman officiated at our wedding this past February and I cannot say enough good things about him. From our first communications, he was very prompt and receptive (I was planning my wedding from out of town, so I very much appreciated this). At our first meeting he quickly put my now husband, and I at ease. Rabbi Silverman is professional and has an eye for detail. During our meetings Rabbi Silverman was a constant source of knowledge and comfort. He frequently gave us advise before we ourselves knew the question. On the day of our wedding, Rabbi Silverman arrived early and helped to ensure that everything went smoothly. He was a great source of calm on a very high-stress day. I am thankful to have met him.

Jaclyn · Married on 01/20/2018

Rabbi Silverman was incredible to work with, and we are so glad he officiated our wedding in January! He is warm, compassionate, funny, and genuine. He took our requests into consideration and tailored our wedding ceremony to us as a couple. We felt he truly cared about getting to know us and that was apparent in our ceremony, which had most of our guests in tears and was so heartfelt. From the first time I spoke with him through our wedding day, I felt like I had known Rabbi Silverman for years. We are so grateful to have found him to marry us. Our Ketubah signing ceremony was beautiful, intimate, and unique, and Rabbi Silverman has everything you can possibly need for your wedding ceremony! He is a gem, and we can't recommend him highly enough!!

David · Married on 11/12/2017

Rabbi Silverman helped make our wedding day a truly special one. We did not know him prior but immediately felt comfortable with him after searching for a Rabbi to officiate our wedding in Miami. The experience was thoughtful and personal which is what we were hoping for.

Rachel · Married on 11/04/2017

Rabbi Silverman was great! We highly recommend him!

Brie · Married on 10/07/2017

Rabbi Silverman was wonderful! We had an interfaith wedding and with the assistance of Bishop Joseph Gallant they made our wedding ceremony incredible. They made us feel very comfortable from the first meeting on. You can see the connection they have together and it made the wedding that much better. Our guests loved our ceremony and so did we. Highly recommend Rabbi Silverman!!!

Danielle · Married on 09/02/2017

Rabbi Silverman made our night so beautiful, we are still hearing from our guests what an incredible ceremony we had! He was with us every step of the way, working with us on our interfaith ceremony that would make everyone feel included. He made sure we were happy with what was spoken and touched on, and made us feel comfortable that all of our families and guests would feel the love that we felt! I realized two days before the wedding that i forgot to order a ketubah, but Rabbi Silverman luckily had a spare for us to sign the night of. he made our guests laugh and cry, and we couldnt be happier with his services!

Sarah · Married on 07/21/2017

Rabbi Silverman was an absolute joy to work with! I had a destination wedding, and Rabbi Silverman was always prompt and available to answer any questions and to explain things via email or personal phone call. We had an interfaith ceremony, and he gave thorough explanation during the ceremony to keep our non-Jewish guests informed. My husband and I were definitely impressed and highly recommend him.

Adam · Married on 06/17/2017

As you can tell by the awesome ratings Rabbi Silverman did a fantastic job with our interfaith wedding at Deer Creek Country Club in June. His ability to make us feel like long time friends from the first time we met with him and the many follow up calls and meetings after that was beyond comforting. Both our families enjoyed the ceremony and had nothing but positive things to say about Rabbit Silverman.

Keri · Married on 05/20/2017

I remember how incredibly nervous I was planning a destination wedding. How would an officiant truly capture our relationship during the ceremony if he really didn't "know" us? My fiance and I had been together for 10+ years, and I wanted to make sure someone could portray that love across in an authentic way. Fast forward to 2 weeks post wedding and I could not be happier to have been introduced to Rabbi Silverman. He was warm, honest, funny and organized. He showed up for the rehearsal dinner, handled our rowdy group with charm and wit, and brought to life a beautiful ceremony on the sandy beaches of Naples, Florida. We are truly thankful that he was recommended to us, and would highly recommend him to anyone looking!