Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein Reviews

Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein 6
Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein 7

Lauren Katz · Married on 11/17/2018

We felt the love!

Rabbi Melinda was a pleasure to work with. She was always pleasant and went above and beyond in every aspect. I did not have to worry about anything with Rabbi Melinda. She showed up early and even helped out where help was needed before the ceremony. Do not think twice about using Rabbi Melinda for your occasion.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein's reply:

Thank you Lauren, so much, for your kind words and for your kind heart. Wishing you many years of wedded bliss and deepending Joy. Warmest regards, Rabbi Melinda
  • W

Wendy Cooper · Married on 10/14/2018

Wedding Reiew

My husband and I were very lucky to have found Rabbi Melinda Bracha to marry us! She was absolutely wonderful! Our special day was better than we could ever have imagined! We were blessed by her words of wisdom and loving ceremony! Our friends were so touched and complimentary for the beautiful wedding ceremony! We highly recommend using Rabbi Melinda for your celebrations! 💕🎊

Sent on 12/10/2018

Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein's reply:

Wendy, thank you so much for your kind praises. I loved every minute of your ceremony process and wish you many, many years of wedded bliss and joy! Warmest regards, Melinda

Bertha E · Married on 09/29/2018

We loved the ceremony that she personalized for us, she was professional, always on time, and she help us in every step for the paper work! We are very grateful she was with us in this important moment of our lifes ♥

Sent on 10/05/2018
    Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein 10

Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. May you have many years of sweet blessings in your married lives. With love, Melinda

Stephanie · Married on 09/29/2018

We did a destination wedding and Melinda Bracha did everything to put our minds at ease. Her calming demeanor is really what we needed for our special day!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein 11

Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein's reply:

Stephanie & Mark, thank you for your kind words. What a great honor to serve as your wedding officiant. May your marriage be filled with loving intent, ease and fulfillment of your hearts! Abundant Blessings, Melinda

Barbara · Married on 08/11/2018

We had a 50th anniversary renewing our vows. Rabbi was so great. She was very professional and performed a beautiful ceremony. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 08/29/2018

Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a joy to meet & share with you and your beautiful family on your very special day! Much love and many continue days of a meaningful marriage! Warmest regards, Melinda

David · Married on 08/03/2018

Rabbi Melinda was a great choice to be the officiant of my wedding. She was very accommodating in helping my wife shape how we wanted our wedding to be. She was well-prepared, and very responsive.

Sent on 08/22/2018
    Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein 12
    Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein 13

Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein's reply:

Thank you for your kind reflection, David. It was an honor to be your chosen Rabbi on your most precious wedding day. May you and Jennie always be blessed with sweetness in marriage! Warmest regards, Melinda

Gianna · Married on 07/07/2018

We got married February 23, 2018. Melinda was the best! She made our day even more special!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein's reply:

Gianna & Andrew, thank you so much for your kind review. May your marriage be beyond blessed with joy and divine love! Melinda

Kim · Married on 07/03/2018

This is a wonderful woman. I had a lovely experiance. I would most certainly refer everyone to have this Rabi had any event . Fantastic experiance.

Sent on 09/23/2018
    Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein 14

Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an honor to serve as your chosen Rabbi & wedding officiant. I wish you continued love moving forward in life. Warmest regards, Melinda

Alexandra · Married on 05/05/2018

Melinda was wonderful as the officiant of our wedding this weekend! We were referred to her by our planner and she was very responsive from the get-go. We had an initial introduction meeting, where we booked her services. She later sent us a questionnaire about how we wanted our ceremony performed and special details of myself and my husband to include in the ceremony. While we did not have totally traditional Jewish ceremony (I would say for the most part it was non-denominational) my husband is culturally Jewish and wanted to have a few traditions incorporated such as the breaking of the glass and a chuppah, which Melinda did a wonderful job incorporating. Melinda was very dependable and also had a calmness about her which made us very comfortable on our rehearsal and wedding day. I would highly recommend Melinda to anyone looking for a professional and loving officiant for their special day!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein's reply:

Dear Alex: Thank you so much for your kind words of praise. May you and Matt have many, many years of sweet blessings together. Warmest Regards, Melinda

Angie · Married on 04/28/2018

It was truly amazing to work with Melinda. She really got us as a couple and what we wanted for our ceremony. We felt her enthusiasm, good wishes, and blessings throughout the entire process and the ceremony was special. She included what we felt was important for us and it was beautiful. Thank you Melinda!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein's reply:

Dear Angie: Thank you for choosing me and sharing your kind and glowing sentiments. May your beautiful family be graced with continued joy and strength. Warmest Regards, Melinda

jeanine · Married on 04/21/2018

Rabbi Melinda did such a beautiful ceremony for us! She guided us through planning the ceremony and listened to what we wanted to include to make our ceremony perfect! She was very patient and kind. She made our wedding day that much more special!

Sent on 08/18/2018
    Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein 15

Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein's reply:

Thank you for you sweet words Jeanine. It was my absolute pleasure to serve as you& Paul as Rabbi and Wedding officiant! Much love to you both, Melinda

Milton · Married on 04/20/2018

Melinda was wonderful and she save our wedding. We contact her one day before the wedding cause our previous officiant couldn’t made it to our wedding due to health collapse. We contacted her and she said yes right away, she worked with our script and edited by adding more wonderful details to the script.

Thank you so so much.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein's reply:

It was an honor to bless your marriage in goodness. May your marriage continue to be blessed with divine love and commitment.

Gina · Married on 04/15/2018

Rabbi Melinda Bracha was wonderful! She was very responsive to emails and helped us build an incredible ceremony on our ideas and religious preferences. We would use her again in a heartbeat for any vow renewals or other spiritual services. Travel was no problem for her and she worked so well with out Bahamian Officiant as well, truly a gem!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein's reply:

Thank you dear Gina! My greatest joy is to honor & serve couples exactly as they desire & do so joyously. So much fun!!

Juliet · Married on 04/14/2018

Melinda was very professional and approachable. She was the officiant for my girlfriend’s destination wedding in the Bahamas. The words she spoke were beautiful and inspiring in uniting two wonderful people together. I would recommend Melinda for any event.

Sent on 04/27/2018

Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein's reply:

Juliet, thank you so much for your kind praise. It was an honor to officiate such a lovely wedding, in such a beautiful spot, with lovely people. I loved getting to know you as more than a wonderful friend to Gina and Jamie! Goddess blessings, Rabbi Melinda

Toni · Married on 03/10/2018

Melinda was wonderful at our wedding!! I highly recommend her for your ceremony! She was very easy to talk to and very professional! Thanks Melinda!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein's reply:

Blessed Toni & Kevin! It was a joy to officiate and play in fun with your playful & “relaxed vibe” yacht wedding

Andy · Married on 12/18/2017

My name is Andy, my wife is Amy, our wedding was the best and all of our guests felt basically the same. Rabbi Bernstein did a great job putting together the wedding. She has an ability to relax people and make people feel welcome. I recommend her !!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein's reply:

Thank you Andy, you are both treasures in the sea of love!

Vicki · Married on 11/18/2017

My name is Vicki and my husband and I attended a wedding where Rabbi Melinda performed the service. When she first approached, it was if a beaitiful light was seen. The ceremony was wonderful as her words were from her heart and not read from prepared writings. It felt like she was part of the wedding as opposed to someone just officiating.
    I was so proud to see such a beautiful, kind a x well spoken woman be the rabbi.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein's reply:

Vicki, it's always an honor to serve as wedding officiant for couples who seek a light hearted Rabbi. It's a bigger honor to receive your dear words of reflection. Thank you Vicki from within my heart of hearts!

Craig · Married on 11/11/2017

Melinda performed the wedding ceremony for my wife and I in Riviera Maya, Mexico and did a fantastic job. Melinda was always very responsive to messages, flexible throughout the planning process, and allowed us to customize our ceremony to our liking. Melinda was warm, friendly, and professional and did an outstanding job. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding officiant.

Sent on 02/12/2018

Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein's reply:

Craig! I loved performing and traveling with you and your family. Thank you so much for your kind words of praise. <3 Blessings, Melinda

Steph · Married on 09/02/2017

A friend of ours found Melinda for us. We were very happy with everything, she must have taken a lot of time with our friend to really get who we are and our story.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein's reply:

Steph, thank you. May you and Stephen continue to keep the drum & heart beat stronger together

Milos · Married on 07/15/2017

Professional, very nice person all we can say and describe her just the best!!!!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein's reply:

Milos ~ Thank you for your kind words of praise. Sending wonderful wishes to you and Joanna as you grow your love and your family! Warm Regards, Melinda

Anna Rose · Married on 05/27/2017

Melinda was professional, funny and flexible. We found her online and immediately knew she was perfect for us. We had arranged to have a very small service on the beach in Del Ray. Because we live in New York she also sent me information of restaurants, florists in the area which was helpful. We had many texts which she always responded to in a timely manner and then had a phone conversation when the time was right. When we had to change the venue from the beach to the hospital chapel due to an illness with my father in law she was there bright and early with chocolates in hand. Everyone thought she was funny and professional and it was just what we had hoped for. We highly recommend Melinda. Scott and Anna Rose Lieberman

Sent on 11/24/2017
    Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein 16

Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein's reply:

It was my honor to hold sacred space in Jerry's healing and in joy of your wedding ceremony. Your family rocked it in the humor department and it was fun fuel for the moment at hand of which I am so glad you embraced it all with grace. God bless!!!

regina · Married on 04/22/2017

Melinda was an officiant at our beach ceremony and did a wonderful job. She was very friendly and had a positive energy about her, not to mention very professional. She gave us exactly what we wanted and I would definitely recommend her to other couples!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein's reply:

Regina, I'm honored to receive your kind reflection. Blessings abundant to you and your special family!
  • I

Iz · Married on 02/27/2017

Fantastic beautiful ceremony. Positive energy and good vibes. Reçcomend her highly. Thank you for making our day special!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein's reply:

It was my honor to officiate for you and Evans! May your marriage be blessed eternally!

Stacey · Married on 02/27/2017

Melinda was our officiant and we were very happy with our wedding ceremony. We weren't really sure where to start when we first met with Melinda, and she took control and walked us right through the ceremony planning, giving us plenty of options to figure out what we wanted. She was flexible with helping us arrange the ceremony words to our liking as we tweaked things here and there and everything turned out just great. On the day of the wedding, she wore a beautiful white suit and had everything neatly organized on her tablet, so it really looked professional as well. The ceremony went flawlessly and everyone was just so touched with how intimate and beautiful it was. Let me also point out that we are not religious and that Melinda calls herself a "free-flowing Rabbi" so she worked out perfectly, even though we did not have a religious ceremony. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein's reply:

So touched to read your beautiful words Stacey. It was my honor to officiate and witness the beauty of you and Dustin! In beauty and blessings, Melinda