27 Reviews for Rabbi Melinda Bracha

Rehearsal (2)
Customized Vows (2)
No Denomination (2)
Counseling (1)

My name is Andy, my wife is Amy, our wedding was the best and all of our guests felt basically the same. Rabbi Bernstein did a great job putting together the wedding. She has an ability to relax people and make people feel welcome. I recommend her !!

Profile Picture Andy, 12/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Melinda Bernstein was a wonderful, kind, and sincere officiant for our small wedding ceremony. My now husband and I couldn’t have been happier with her marrying us on the beach. We highly recommend Rabbi Melinda for her honesty and genuine kind nature and open communication.

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My name is Vicki and my husband and I attended a wedding where Rabbi Melinda performed the service. When she first approached, it was if a beaitiful light was seen. The ceremony was wonderful as her words were from her heart and not read from prepared writings. It felt like she was part of the wedding as opposed to someone just officiating.
I was so proud to see such a beautiful, kind a x well spoken woman be the rabbi.

Profile Picture Vicki, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

A friend of ours found Melinda for us. We were very happy with everything, she must have taken a lot of time with our friend to really get who we are and our story.

Profile Picture Steph, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Professional, very nice person all we can say and describe her just the best!!!!

Profile Picture Milos, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Melinda was professional, funny and flexible. We found her online and immediately knew she was perfect for us. We had arranged to have a very small service on the beach in Del Ray. Because we live in New York she also sent me information of restaurants, florists in the area which was helpful. We had many texts which she always responded to in a timely manner and then had a phone conversation when the time was right. When we had to change the venue from the beach to the hospital chapel due to an illness with my father in law she was there bright and early with chocolates in hand. Everyone thought she was funny and professional and it was just what we had hoped for. We highly recommend Melinda. Scott and Anna Rose Lieberman

Photo for Rabbi Melinda Bracha Review - She made the event fun...thank you Rabbi Melinda.
Profile Picture Anna Rose, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Melinda was an officiant at our beach ceremony and did a wonderful job. She was very friendly and had a positive energy about her, not to mention very professional. She gave us exactly what we wanted and I would definitely recommend her to other couples!

Profile Picture regina , 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Fantastic beautiful ceremony. Positive energy and good vibes. Reçcomend her highly. Thank you for making our day special!

Profile Picture Iz, 2/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Melinda was our officiant and we were very happy with our wedding ceremony. We weren't really sure where to start when we first met with Melinda, and she took control and walked us right through the ceremony planning, giving us plenty of options to figure out what we wanted. She was flexible with helping us arrange the ceremony words to our liking as we tweaked things here and there and everything turned out just great. On the day of the wedding, she wore a beautiful white suit and had everything neatly organized on her tablet, so it really looked professional as well. The ceremony went flawlessly and everyone was just so touched with how intimate and beautiful it was. Let me also point out that we are not religious and that Melinda calls herself a "free-flowing Rabbi" so she worked out perfectly, even though we did not have a religious ceremony. Highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Stacey, 2/27/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Counseling

Rabbi Melinda tweaked the ceremony to match our specific needs and requests and she was flexible, calming, and friendly. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Alberto, 1/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My wife and i were very happy with all the service, she provided especially the per-marriage counseling.. I would highly recommend Ms Melinda to all friends and associates..

Profile Picture Todd, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Had such a wonderful experience with our pre marital counseling and the writing of our vows. Melinda was very warm, and sweet when it came to our personal challenges before our big day.

Profile Picture beatiz, 1/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I have to give Rabbi Melinda 5 stars! She was kind and considerate. She even made me a beautiful Chuppa in a flash because the venue I was using didn't have any (and neither did I). She showed up promptly and ready to say the most beautiful words to my guests. She also spent a lot of time in the weeks before the wedding askingme what type of ceremony that I wanted and what kind of Ketuba I wanted. She even met with my parents one night to include them in the process. Thank you Rabbi Melinda!
Amy Edelman- Caputo

Profile Picture Amy, 12/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Melinda was very considerate and and calm throughout the whole process with us. Even when we were running behind schedule she was patient and still very graceful through the whole ceremony.

Profile Picture User7537894, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Melinda was very professional and took a personal interest in making our ceremony special. She interviewed us and mapped out the perfect service. Everything was seamless and timely, we were told by many of our guests that they enjoyed her presentation. We highly recommend Melinda.

Profile Picture User6008631, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Melinda is a wonderful person and will make your day very special. Thanks Melinda!

Profile Picture Emilio, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Melinda was amazing. I had a last,LAST minute wedding. What was supposed to be a simple court house wedding,became an amazing "REAL" wedding with a ceremony and everything thanks to Her.
I called her 4hours before the wedding and she was able to do it.and she did an amazing ceremony.
Price was great! And she has such a positive vibe.
Thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture Suellen, 11/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Melinda stepped in to Officiate our wedding at the last minute and we knew as soon as we spoke on the phone that it was divine intervention bringing her into our life at that exact moment. We had the most amazing, spiritual and blessed ceremony with our feet in the sand, next to the ocean and it was as though Melinda had known us for years. She's a very intuitive and loving soul who truly believes in making your special day one you will remember always deep in your soul. We are so grateful to have found her and will remember our wedding day forever due much to how special she made it just by being her true, genuine self. Thank you isn't enough to express our gratitude and would recommend Melinda to anyone looking for a loving soul to perform your ceremony.

Profile Picture Tammy, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our wedding ceremony was professionally handled by officiant Melinda. She ensured that we got what we wanted on our special day. In the planning stage, she was very attentive and helpful.

I'd unequivocally recommend Melinda to anyone who have plans of getting married.

Profile Picture Odane, 11/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Just book Melinda to officiate your wedding. You will not regret it. She is attentive and professional. She customizes a wedding exactly to your liking. She made our day that much more special.

Profile Picture Miguel, 10/22/16, 1 Review
4.7

Melinda was a pleasure to work with for our destination wedding to Miami. She was readily available during the weeks leading up to the wedding day, and was able to cater to our needs! We would definitely recommend her to our friends and family.

Profile Picture Inseo, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Melinda was simply perfect, she was definitely THE ONE for our wedding (August 20th, 2016 in Fort Lauderdale). Since her first phone call, we felt a very good, dynamic and loving energy. After several exchanges by emails and text messages, we rapidly met her and this feeling we had in the first place got confirmed. We had such a beautiful intimate and spiritual ceremony. She really made that day special and one of a kind. She was like an angel, witness of our love and happiness. THANK YOU MELINDA

Profile Picture Stéphane, 8/20/16, 1 Review

“Ease and Grace”, Melinda Bernstein once used these words when speaking with my
then-fiancé-now-husband during a conversation we had. These words perfectly describe Melinda both in her presence and in the way she performed our wedding ceremony. During our first phone call she immediately put us at ease; she understood our energy and us. She was warm, kind, loving and patient; qualities that were ever-present from first conversation thru the ceremonies and days afterwards. We knew from the beginning, that she was the one to officiate our wedding. She performed a beautifully Spiritual and uplifting ceremony. Not only we, but also all the people present were moved and blessed to witness her ease and grace in action. We had the wedding of a lifetime; Thank You Melinda!

Profile Picture LeRoi, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, No Denomination, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Melinda is very patient, loving, kind, understanding. She makes this day even more special than it already is.

Profile Picture William, 8/14/16, 2 Reviews