43 Reviews for Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein

Single Religion (1)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Licensed (1)
Counseling (1)

“Melinda is an amazing woman. She is passionate about what she does, her attention to detail is superb, her professionalism and communication style are perfect. Everybody who attended our wedding said something great about her. She offers great value and you will not be let down by her. Hire Melinda!”

Profile Picture Sherri, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Melinda lives up to her tagline. Her ceremony performance was perfect. She walked us through the entire process of our wedding ceremony and the license process. She was courteous, kind and always made herself available for questions to us. Melinda is also fun and very friendly and I would recommend her to my family for future ceremonies!

Profile Picture Bertie, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had a 50th anniversary renewing our vows. Rabbi was so great. She was very professional and performed a beautiful ceremony. I would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Barbara, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Rabbi Melinda was a great choice to be the officiant of my wedding. She was very accommodating in helping my wife shape how we wanted our wedding to be. She was well-prepared, and very responsive.

Profile Picture David, 8/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We got married February 23, 2018. Melinda was the best! She made our day even more special!

Profile Picture Gianna, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

This is a wonderful woman. I had a lovely experiance. I would most certainly refer everyone to have this Rabi had any event . Fantastic experiance.

Photo for Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein Review - We married he passed the next day humming the National anth
Profile Picture Kim, 7/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Melinda was wonderful as the officiant of our wedding this weekend! We were referred to her by our planner and she was very responsive from the get-go. We had an initial introduction meeting, where we booked her services. She later sent us a questionnaire about how we wanted our ceremony performed and special details of myself and my husband to include in the ceremony. While we did not have totally traditional Jewish ceremony (I would say for the most part it was non-denominational) my husband is culturally Jewish and wanted to have a few traditions incorporated such as the breaking of the glass and a chuppah, which Melinda did a wonderful job incorporating. Melinda was very dependable and also had a calmness about her which made us very comfortable on our rehearsal and wedding day. I would highly recommend Melinda to anyone looking for a professional and loving officiant for their special day!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, Licensed, Jewish, No Denomination

It was truly amazing to work with Melinda. She really got us as a couple and what we wanted for our ceremony. We felt her enthusiasm, good wishes, and blessings throughout the entire process and the ceremony was special. She included what we felt was important for us and it was beautiful. Thank you Melinda!

Profile Picture Angie, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Melinda did such a beautiful ceremony for us! She guided us through planning the ceremony and listened to what we wanted to include to make our ceremony perfect! She was very patient and kind. She made our wedding day that much more special!

Profile Picture jeanine, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Catholic, Jewish

Melinda was wonderful and she save our wedding. We contact her one day before the wedding cause our previous officiant couldn’t made it to our wedding due to health collapse. We contacted her and she said yes right away, she worked with our script and edited by adding more wonderful details to the script.

Thank you so so much.

Profile Picture Milton, 4/20/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Single Religion, Catholic

Rabbi Melinda Bracha was wonderful! She was very responsive to emails and helped us build an incredible ceremony on our ideas and religious preferences. We would use her again in a heartbeat for any vow renewals or other spiritual services. Travel was no problem for her and she worked so well with out Bahamian Officiant as well, truly a gem!

Profile Picture Gina, 4/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Melinda was very professional and approachable. She was the officiant for my girlfriend’s destination wedding in the Bahamas. The words she spoke were beautiful and inspiring in uniting two wonderful people together. I would recommend Melinda for any event.

Profile Picture Juliet, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Melinda was nothing short of amazing to work with from start to finish. She took time to chat with us a few times before the wedding date and ensured everything was set the day of. We were confident we had chosen the right person to handle our Special Day!

Profile Picture Megan, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I were married by Rabbi Melinda Bernstein on March 10. She is simply wonderful. She has a kind, beautiful soul. She worked with us in person and through phone and email to make our vision of our wedding ceremony come to life. She wrote a lovely ceremony and performed the ceremony beautifully. We both have very hectic schedules, and Rabbi Melinda was so accommodating and understanding. She is incredibly easy to work with and her goal was to make sure she carried out our vision. I could not have asked for a better person to marry us. I wholeheartedly recommend Rabbi Melinda.

Profile Picture Brenda, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Melinda was wonderful at our wedding!! I highly recommend her for your ceremony! She was very easy to talk to and very professional! Thanks Melinda!

Profile Picture Toni , 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My name is Andy, my wife is Amy, our wedding was the best and all of our guests felt basically the same. Rabbi Bernstein did a great job putting together the wedding. She has an ability to relax people and make people feel welcome. I recommend her !!

Profile Picture Andy, 12/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Melinda Bernstein was a wonderful, kind, and sincere officiant for our small wedding ceremony. My now husband and I couldn’t have been happier with her marrying us on the beach. We highly recommend Rabbi Melinda for her honesty and genuine kind nature and open communication.

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My name is Vicki and my husband and I attended a wedding where Rabbi Melinda performed the service. When she first approached, it was if a beaitiful light was seen. The ceremony was wonderful as her words were from her heart and not read from prepared writings. It felt like she was part of the wedding as opposed to someone just officiating.
I was so proud to see such a beautiful, kind a x well spoken woman be the rabbi.

Profile Picture Vicki, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Melinda performed the wedding ceremony for my wife and I in Riviera Maya, Mexico and did a fantastic job. Melinda was always very responsive to messages, flexible throughout the planning process, and allowed us to customize our ceremony to our liking. Melinda was warm, friendly, and professional and did an outstanding job. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding officiant.

Profile Picture Craig, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

A friend of ours found Melinda for us. We were very happy with everything, she must have taken a lot of time with our friend to really get who we are and our story.

Profile Picture Steph, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Professional, very nice person all we can say and describe her just the best!!!!

Profile Picture Milos, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Melinda was professional, funny and flexible. We found her online and immediately knew she was perfect for us. We had arranged to have a very small service on the beach in Del Ray. Because we live in New York she also sent me information of restaurants, florists in the area which was helpful. We had many texts which she always responded to in a timely manner and then had a phone conversation when the time was right. When we had to change the venue from the beach to the hospital chapel due to an illness with my father in law she was there bright and early with chocolates in hand. Everyone thought she was funny and professional and it was just what we had hoped for. We highly recommend Melinda. Scott and Anna Rose Lieberman

Photo for Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein Review - She made the event fun...thank you Rabbi Melinda.
Profile Picture Anna Rose, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Melinda was an officiant at our beach ceremony and did a wonderful job. She was very friendly and had a positive energy about her, not to mention very professional. She gave us exactly what we wanted and I would definitely recommend her to other couples!

Profile Picture regina , 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Fantastic beautiful ceremony. Positive energy and good vibes. Reçcomend her highly. Thank you for making our day special!

Profile Picture Iz, 2/27/17, 1 Review