30 Reviews for Rabbi Lawrence M Schuval

Jewish (3)
Customized Vows (1)
Licensed (1)
30 Rabbi Lawrence M Schuval Reviews

We are so happy we found Rabbi Larry to officiate our wedding! We selected Rabbi Larry after having spoken to a number of other rabbis at length. Rabbi Larry has a warmth to him that resonated with us and was important to us in selecting a rabbi for our special day. Rabbi Larry was available to us prior to our wedding to discuss our vision for our ceremony and was willing to tailor the ceremony for us to make it unique. I love that he included our children in the ceremony during the blessing. Our family and friends commented on how intimate and beautiful the ceremony was. He also provided a gorgeous chuppah which was perfect for our garden wedding. I would highly recommend Rabbi Larry!

Profile Picture Charlene , 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Jewish, Customized Vows, Licensed, Single Religion

We were so fortunate to have Rabbi Larry officiate our wedding ceremony. He is a warm and extremely personable man. He made this part of our wedding planning a breeze! The ceremony was beautiful and very touching. I highly recommend Rabbi Larry for any and all occasions!

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We absolutely loved working with Rabbi Schuval for our destination wedding in Florida! We thought it would be hard to find someone to lead our ceremony in a lighthearted yet meaningful way that we wanted. However, as soon as we met with Rabbi Schuval, we knew he was a perfect fit. All of our guests enjoyed his witty and authentic delivery. He brought a personal touch and charm to our special day that we will always remember. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 1/2/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Jewish, Single Religion

Rabbi Larry was the warmest man from the day we first met him, all the way through our wedding. I knew within the first 15 minutes of sitting down with him, that he was the perfect guy for the job.

He is the most humble, honest, sweet and warmest Rabbi. He has performed countless services and now we know why. Everyone who attended the wedding absolutely loved him. They thought he was so great.

The ceremony was warm and meaningful. We met Rabbi Larry about 10 months ago. We tried to see him as often as we could and meet with him for questions instead of just emailing them. I really enjoyed this. It allowed us to get to know him and vice versa. He was so flexible with meeting with us on weekends.

Something that Rabbi Larry does that most Rabbi's do not do - he will never book two events on the same day. Your event is the only one he will do. Why does this matter? Because he will never run late or get caught up somewhere else.

I absolutely adore him and I can't wait for him to be a part of future events we have. He truly was amazing.

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/8/15, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Jewish, Single Religion

Rabbi Larry performed the most touching, beautiful wedding for my son and daughter- in-law. I highly recommend him!!! Thank you Rabbi Larry for making their wedding so meaningful!!

Profile Picture User4585118, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Larry was the best! We had our wedding aboard a beautiful yacht on the intracoastal. The ceremony was on the top deck. Rabbi Larry brought the chupah and performed an awesome ceremony. The entire wedding was wonderful but the ceremony with Rabbi Larry truly was the best part. The yacht was cruising, the sunset was amazing and the beautiful prayers and thoughts from the rabbi made it something we'll always remember

Profile Picture Mark, 5/25/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The officiating of the ceremony is the most important aspect of the wedding in my opinion. Mixing in the fact that the couple is holding an interfaith ceremony makes it even more important. Rabbi Schuval was so understanding of my wife's religion and culture and made the incorporation seamless. Everyone at my wedding commented on how wonderful the Rabbi was during the ceremony. He was able to bring two families together from completely different worlds in order to rejoice in our marriage.

Profile Picture Jason, 5/11/13, 1 Review

Dear Rabbi,
Thank you so much for the wonderful ceremony you performed at our wedding. Thank you also for being so helpful and attentive in the weeks leading up to the wedding. You were right, everyone was so happy and felt included by your words. Our parents were pleased and our guests were happy to hear the ceremony in English, French, and Hebrew!

Your ceremony, with your kind personality, warmth and joy made my dream of what my wedding day would be like, even better than I ever imagined. After, when when Franck and I talked about the ceremony, we remembered the smiles, our tears of joy, the laughter we all shared, and the uplifting feeling of it all.

Thank you so much for giving us these moments that we will cherish forever.
Sincerely,
Truli Halpern Santha & Franck Santha

Profile Picture Truli, 4/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Schuval was an absolute delight in every way! From the moment we met him, all the way up to our wedding day he was responsive, helpful, and warm! Rabbi Schuval has a wonderful way of explaining Jewish rituals during the ceremony and the rich symbolism embedded within them, from the drinking of the wine, to the breaking of the glass, everyone felt welcomed and accepted. Our wedding was truly a dream come true for me and my new husband and we are so grateful we had to Rabbi Schuval as our officiant!!

Profile Picture User3231730, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Larry was very professional and always available for questions. We have received lots of compliments on our ceremony in content, pace, and length. He showed up early and because our wedding was his only for the night, we didn't feel pressured by him on timing -- he was on our schedule. Overall, we were very pleased!

Rabbi, Thanks for being part of our special day!!

Profile Picture Jayne, 4/20/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Larry gave officiated an incredible ceremony. My husband and I were so touched with the way everything flowed. Many of our guests came up to us at the wedding and when we returned from our honeymoon to tell us how much they enjoyed the ceremony. He is excellent and you will be very pleased.

Jamie and Lane

Profile Picture Jamie, 4/6/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

He was great at our wedding, he created a very beautiful ceremony for m husband and I . People just loved him, he was very personable and a joy to work with. He catered to out specific ceremony wishes all the way to the smallest detail, It was just perfect.

Profile Picture nicole, 11/24/12, 10 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We were very privileged to have Rabbi Larry officiate our wedding. He was very flexible and patient answering the many questions that we had. He responded to all inquiries in a timely manner and made us feel like we were very important to him. He was extremely helpful to us as we developed our interfaith ceremony. He worked with the Reverend to ensure that both of our religious backgrounds were represented perfectly.

In addition to excellent assistance in planning and executing the wedding ceremony he was also a great resource that we reached out to for personal counsel. He took the time to get to know us and gave us sage advice that helped guide us through some trying times dealing with a very diverse, unique group of friends and family members. By the time our wedding day arrived, he was truly part of the family.

Overall, it was wonderful to have him as part of our wedding. We highly recommend.

Brett & Jen

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/14/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I’m Jewish and my husband and his family are not so it was so important that we found someone to officiate who could balance between being religious and being accessible to everyone. When we met with Rabbi Larry, his lovely wife, and their sweet dogs we knew we had found the right man. Rabbi Larry’s ceremony was exactly what we wanted and people from all religious backgrounds told us they enjoyed the ceremony and found meaning in what Rabbi Larry said. I would highly recommend Rabbi Larry if you are having an interfaith wedding or otherwise- you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Jenni, 6/16/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Larry did the ceremony at my wedding on June 9th. I had met him prior and he was very happy to work with us on any requests we had. He was extremely professional and the service was better than we could have wished for. Our only regret was not filming it. All of our guests told us that was the cutest ceremony they had ever seen. I would recommend Rabbi Larry to anyone who is getting married

Profile Picture madelyn, 6/9/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Schuval officiated at my daughter's wedding on June 9, 2012. Rabbi Schuval was a pleasure to work with. He put both the bride and groom at ease on the day of the wedding as well as the mother of the bride.

Our guests were from many diverse backgrounds and Rabbi Schuval explained the Jewish wedding ceremony and traditions beautifully. The service was fantastic and everyone loved him. Rabbi Schuval spoke eloquently and wove his observations about married life into the service.

Every one of my guests has commented to me about the beauty of the ceremony and how meaningful it was. They have all said that it was the most enjoyable wedding ceremony that they ever attended. Our only regret is that we did not videotape the service. Thank you Rabbi Schuval for helping to make my daughter’s wedding such a memorable event.

Profile Picture Victoria, 6/9/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Larry was very personable and great during the ceremony. He led a fantastic service and the guests loved him. He was great in explaining all aspects of the ceremony in both Hebrew and English.

I would highly recommend Rabbi Larry.

Profile Picture Jason, 4/22/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I knew when I got engaged Rabbi Schuval would be a perfect fit for our ceremony. Not only is he easy to speak to but he also helped us in any way he could up to the last minute. Of course he performed the ceremony wonderfully and everyone was very pleased with the flow of the service as well as his wonderful delivery. I can't say how much of a pleasure it was for him to be a part of our wedding ceremony.

Profile Picture David, 1/14/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

When my husband and I look back on our wedding day the most special part, without question, was the wedding ceremony. Rabbi Larry wrote the most beautiful and meaningful vows for us - vows which touched our hearts and resonated so clearly - and he weaved the Jewish traditions and prayers into the service while still respecting my husband's different beliefs, showing us he was clearly listening when we met with him before our wedding day. Rabbi Larry is not only a wonderful rabbi but a warm, genuine, open-minded, and caring person. It was a true pleasure meeting him and his lovely wife Ingrid, and we consider ourselves extremely lucky to have found him.

Profile Picture User2190257, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

From start to finish, Rabbi Larry was amazing! We had an Interfaith Ceremony, which we stressed we wanted to be as equal as possible for both the Jewish and Episcopalian sides. Not only did Rabbi explain all of the Jewish traditions we included, he expressed how the different faiths can come together and create a beautiful life. We read from the Old & New Testaments, broke the glass, lit the unity candle, read the 7 Jewish Wedding blessings & English interpretations. His voice was commanding and chanting in Hebrew was excellent! Not only did he exceed my expectations as a Jewish groom, he made my Episcopalian fiancee incredibly comfortable and at peace with the decision to choose him. I would highly recommend Rabbi Larry for any wedding, but especially if you're looking for an interfaith officiant!!

Profile Picture David, 10/15/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Wow! That's what comes to mind when I think back to our wedding night. We very luckily found Reb Larry on the Wedding Wire. Reb Larry from the moment we met to discuss the ceremony took care of everything. He assured us that we did not have to worry and he was right. We had the wedding at a beautiful restaurant and he brought a portable Hoopa which was held by my children and my bride's nephews. His ceremony was beautiful incorporating Jewish tradition along with his observations about marriage and life. Everyone came up to us afterwards and let us know how much they enjoyed the ceremony. Obviously, we highly recommend Reb Larry for any occasion that needs the perfect Rabbi.

Profile Picture Steven, 9/25/11, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Larry conducted a beautiful ceremony and was very accommodating to our needs. I highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Bob, 7/23/11, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

When we first met Rabbi Schuval my bride and I were instantly warmed by his caring and sincerity. His assistance in the planning of the ceremony was extremely useful and informational. BUT - the best part was the day of the wedding! We are still receiving compliments from our guests as to the beautiful ceremony, and we were both completely and totally happy with the way Rabbi Schuval tied in the more traditional requirements of the wedding with making sure all of the guests could follow and understand even those parts that were done in Hebrew. His voice is like a warm blanket! His words are from the heart, and you will not find a better Rabbi for your ceremony than Rabbi Lawrence M Schuval!

Profile Picture Alan, 7/17/11, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

He is really sweet, responsible and approachable.

Profile Picture Frima, 7/3/11, 1 Review