Rabbi Betzel Reviews

7 | Columbus, OH

7 Reviews for Rabbi Betzel

Shelby · Married on 09/28/2019

Wonderful Ceremony!

Dan did an amazing job helping us put together a ceremony fitted for our personalities, he was very flexible and adaptive to any changes I would make. We really appreciate his patience and his focus on making it the best day for us. We were able to have a very simple, personal ceremony and it turned out beautiful! Thanks Dan!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Jamie · Married on 01/01/2019

Thoughtful and compassionate

Rabbi Betzel did a beautiful interfaith ceremony for my husband and I. He crafted a personalized ceremony that met both of our needs, and he was beyond easy to work with. Great sense of humor, very responsive and made the process smooth sailing. Both of our families loved him!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Rabbi Betzel's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to be part of your amazing day! Wishing you both happiness, love, and continued success.

Haley · Married on 08/04/2018

Rabbi Dan was a pleasure to work with and helped us create a beautiful interfaith ceremony. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a Jewish or interfaith ceremony!

Sent on 08/10/2018
  • Alexa

Alexa · Married on 07/29/2018

Rabbi Dan is incredible! My husband and I were raised with very different religious backgrounds and it was incredibly important to us to honor both of our religions during our wedding ceremony. We were so nervous about how our families, coming from different religious backgrounds, would react to our ceremony; concerned they would be offended or confused. Rabbi Dan worked with us to help craft a perfect ceremony that represented both religions in a meaningful, respectful and beautiful way. We received so many complements on our personalized interfaith ceremony and that would not have been possible without the expertise of Rabbi Dan. Additionally, he was a pleasure to work with! I would strongly recommend Rabbi Dan to anyone looking for an incredible officient!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Melinda · Married on 06/10/2018

Rabbi Dan created a profound and meaningful ceremony for our wedding. He took the time to meet with us and was one to listen intently to our wishes. In our meeting with him it felt as if we had known each other for years. Within a day after the meeting, he scripted a beautiful ceremony that was organically created. Rabbi Dan is particularly skilled at teaching the Jewish tradition to those at our ceremony who were never exposed to Judaism. Consequently, the ceremony proved to be an educational experience for all. Thanks, Rabbi Dan, for making our day a special one.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Meghana · Married on 05/06/2018

We first met Rabbi Dan at my sister-in-law's wedding this past January. We immediately felt a connection with him and seeing how well he conducted her entire wedding ceremony, we decided that we want him to officiate ours as well. He's been very easy to work with and also threw in a lot of ideas on how to tailor our inter-cultural wedding to accommodate our beliefs into the ceremony. He met with us prior to the wedding and spent time to actually get to know us better and understand what we want. He conducted the entire ceremony beautifully and talked about us like he's always known us. He felt like a family member. I highly recommend him!!!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Rabbi Betzel's reply:

It was an honor to officiate at your wedding. I so appreciated the opportunity to get to know the two of you and your families. What a wonderful day. I wish the two of you happiness and joy. Thank You Again!

MELISSA · Married on 01/13/2018

Rabbi Dan is AMAZING!!!! He is so caring, kind, and wonderful. From the first time we met him we knew he was "meant to be" our Rabbi. I am Jewish and my husband is Catholic. Rabbi Dan carefully constructed our ceremony to incorporate both of our individual cultures and needs. I cannot recommend him enough. He has a wonderful approach to Judaism which is to include everyone. We were so blessed to have found him and if you are looking for a Rabbi, you will be so glad you chose him.

Sent on 01/17/2018

Rabbi Betzel's reply:

It was such a privilege and honor to officiate at your wedding. Thank you so much for inviting me to participate in your special day. You have a wonderful family and amazing group of friends. Mazel Tov!!