R2 Visual Studios Reviews

4 | Lake Forest, CA

4 Reviews for R2 Visual Studios

Lisa · Married on 07/10/2010

Ruel made our special day even more special. He is very professional, easy to work with, and one heck of a good photographer. We are so pleased with the photos. The details in some of them are fantastic. Also the book he put together for us is perfect. Ruel thank you so much for everything.

Sent on 08/14/2010

Kelly · Married on 11/28/2009

What can I say? I heard about this photographer, Ruel, who is fairly new to wedding photography, through a family member. I was somewhat apprehensive at first but after seeing his work I was convinced we should give him a try. OMG! This man took the best photos me and my finance we have ever had. Exceeded my expectation by far! The prior year we hired a long time professional photographer to do some photos and they didn't even come close to Ruel's work.

We had a budget we wanted to stick with. Ruel said he would shoot our engagement photos for free. Yea Right!

Well he meant what he said; I did buy a copy of every photo, even duplicates in many cases, and at his cost! Apparently he has something to prove. He aspires to be a top rated professional wedding and portrait photographer and is currently building up his portfolio. In our eyes, he is already one of the best! I would have gladly paid the normal fees for his work. It almost goes beyond photography into true art. Honestly I can't say enough about him. He was super fun to work with and very friendly.

Thanks Ruel, we now feel somewhat guilty so we will HIRE you in the near future for other sessions.

Sent on 02/24/2010

Anna · Married on 07/03/2010

Ruel was amazing!
    he has great directing skills!
    The pictures turned out to be beautiful!
    He is a very talented Photographer!

Sent on 08/01/2010

R2 Visual Studios's reply:

Thank you for your very nice review!

Chris · Married on 06/12/2010

Ruel has a great energy and was very easy to work with!!!

Sent on 08/24/2010