R T Photography Reviews

19 | La Grange, KY

19 Reviews for R T Photography

Sara · Married on 07/16/2016

If you want a photographer who is very laid back and very easily goes with the flow, yet is meticulous with capturing every detail and part of the wedding, this is your guy.

Sarah · Married on 06/25/2016

Travis did an amazing job capturing our engagement and wedding photos. He was so accommodating to what we wanted and clearly knows what he's doing. We never once worried about how the pictures would turn out because we knew they would be great. His editing skills are wonderful! We received our wedding pictures back rather quickly and were so happy with every single one of them and how much of our day he was able to capture. I would highly recommend Travis for ANY of your photography needs!

Colleen · Married on 09/05/2015

Travis is a joy to work with. He is laid back, flexible, and full of good ideas. He is always prompt and returns my calls or emails very quickly. I also feel that the packages are very reasonably priced.

Absolutely amazing photographer!!

Ann · Married on 09/19/2014

I couldn't have found a better photographer! How many brides get their pictures published in the Louisville Bride!?! Clearly, I am not the only one who thought his pictures were incredible. Once you meet Travis you can tell he has a real passion for his profession, which is why his pictures are so beautiful. I was so lucky to have found a wonderful person to capture our wedding day. He was open to hearing photo suggestions of mine and my bridesmaids. Travis was wonderful in keeping us on schedule and handled my large chaotic family very well! He made our day even more perfect and special than I could have imagined! I would highly recommend Travis for any special day in your life!

Ashley · Married on 08/22/2014

Travis is the most creative, intuitive, and detail oriented photographer and person. I was very particular about how I wanted my photos to look and Travis went above and beyond.

My husband and I couldn't be happier with our engagement and wedding photos! They turned out even more beautiful that we imagined. Not only that, but Travis was great to work with! He spent the whole day with us and worked his butt off getting tons of amazing pictures. Everyone really enjoyed having him around as well! He also has very reasonable prices, especially when you consider the high quality of the photos. Our main issue when finding a photographer was that they were either inexpensive with subpar quality, or great pictures that were crazy expensive. With Travis you get the best of everything. I would seriously not even look any further than RT photography. There is no possible way you could be disappointed. I have already recommended him to a friend getting married next year and would highly recommend him to any other bride!

Kim · Married on 11/23/2013

Travis was amazing. He caught a lot of great memories in theaking on our wedding day. The pictures are beautiful and something we will have forever to look back on our day. In the end all you have are memories and the pictures captured to remind you of them. We were very happy with our photos and service.

Jennifer · Married on 10/27/2013

Our wedding was an outdoor family-themed ceremony in the country. R.T. Photography made our day perfect. They ensured our photo shoot took place well within our events of the day paying close attention to schedule and optimizing the benefits of natural light as appropriate for our October wedding. We are extremely pleased with our custom photos and strongly encourage everyone we meet to check out the website. R.T. Photography has a great eye for sincerity and creativity.

Dawn · Married on 10/26/2013

Travis was absolutely amazing. He is very professional, down to earth and executed every request that I had. The photos turned out more perfect than I ever even anticipated. THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY WEDDING MEMORIES PERFECT IN PHOTOS!

Our wedding wasnt... normal.We had a lot of things go wrong, and a lot of family members who's religion got in the way of our day. Not only did Travis get amazing photos of our day, he got photos of the rare times of us smiling and having fun. He also helped us emotionally when things got horrible [people walking out, glaring, or making us have a Muslim wedding when we didnt want it]. It was emotional support and very kind and understanding. Even though I only met him for our photos, I felt like he was a childhood friend who cared and just wanted us to be happy. His prices where unbelievably cheap for everything this man gave us.

Kristin · Married on 10/05/2013

Travis was amazing. It poured on my outdoor wedding. He was great and went along with. In the pictures you can't even tell it was muddy.

Tasha · Married on 09/28/2013

Travis is so professional and easy to work with. Our wedding pictures was one of the most important things to us when it came to planning our wedding and I couldn't have been happier with the pictures Travis took. They look amazing!!

Megan · Married on 09/21/2013

I worked with Travis for a boudoir photo shoot to give to my husband as a gift on our wedding day. I was nervous at first but Travis was SO professional and made me feel very comfortable with what I was doing. I was extremely pleased with his ideas and the quality of the photos! Needless to say - my husband LOVED them!! I highly recommend Travis to all the ladies out there who have thought about doing boudoir photos. Not only will your guy love them, they will help you feel more beautiful and confident in your body!

Megan · Married on 08/24/2013

Travis was amazing! He was so easy and fun to work with! And the pictures are so beautiful and capture our wedding perfectly. In fact, he was so great on my wedding day one of my best friends is using him for her wedding in the fall.

Jamie · Married on 06/23/2013

Wow! Talk about a great experience on our special day. Travis came prepared but still open for our suggestions and wanted us to be completely comfortable. From wedding day prep to the last moments of the reception, he was with us every part of the day. I could not recommend anyone better for wedding photography. He was a true joy. - The Speake-Huybers Family

Jillian · Married on 06/01/2013

I can't say enough good things about Travis. He is so awesome, and has such a great eye. We are in LOVE with our wedding pictures. He takes his time with every client and gives them exactly what they want.

Allie · event on: 12/03/2013

Travis is wonderful to work with. He put me at ease, and worked tirelessly to make sure my photos were top- notch! He obviously takes pride in his work, is very knowledgeable about photography, makes intelligent suggestions, stays on schedule, delivers what he promises. Down to earth, and reasonable in his prices! I have his number, because I will be using his services again! I highly recommend him.

Lora · event on: 10/30/2013

I was looking for a quality photographer to shoot a few pictures of my dog and I for a Christmas gift and RT Photography was perfect. Travis understood that the photographs were going to be a surprise, so he offered flexible options for the shoot and even suggested the beautiful scenery of a local park for the backdrop. I hadn't done any research on pet photography, but Travis had it covered. My dog was distracted and unruly, which made me completely frazzled. Travis was calm, and comforting, and kept the shoot completely in control. His professionalism is beyond compare. He made me feel relaxed, kept my dog's attention, and turned my stress into laughs and fun. And the proof is in the shots. They were amazing. My boyfriend was overwhelmed with his gift!