R MAN VAN Limo & Luxury Car Services Reviews

R MAN VAN  Limo & Luxury Car Services 1
  • Lynnette

Lynnette Reventlow · Married on 08/09/2019

Wonderful Experience

R Man Vans was a wonderful edition to my son's wedding day. The driver, Brian, was great. Brian called several times to confirm details with me. He was very flexible when we needed to change some drop offs. I would highly recommend this service - the 14 passenger van - was great to keep the whole wedding party together and safe. thanks so much

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 06/29/2019

Went above and beyond to help us transport our wedding party as well as gifts before and after our event.

He was perfect. So caring and kind. Went beyound expectations.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Mike Amatos · Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent Experience

Our driver was very responsive and the car was gorgeous and in perfect condition. Definitely recommended.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Madeleine Krull · Married on 06/15/2019

Absolutely amazing!

We had a last minute wedding transportation emergency. A fellow bridesmaid and I called all of the transportation agencies in the area and only R Man Van was able to help us out. Since Armen had no available drivers last minute, he served as a driver for us. He was prompt, polite, and professional. The day of the wedding was raining and not only did he help the wedding party in and out of the venues, but he also helped others guests when they arrived by holding umbrellas as they walked in. I could not have imagined a better driver or service to help us with that crazy day.

Sent on 06/16/2019

Greg · Married on 01/26/2019

Service was great!!! Very easy to work with and polite/friendly driver!!

Service was great!!! Very easy to work with and polite/friendly driver!!

Sent on 03/17/2019

Rachel · Married on 12/15/2018

This team was wonderful to work with and provided excellent customer service! Would highly recommend using for any large group transportation or shuttle. I'm a wedding planner, and hired this team to provide transportation to shuttle guests home after the reception. They were easy to communicate with and were flexible when we adjusted our evening shuttle times.

Sent on 07/05/2018
  • Mike

mike kuhn · Married on 12/15/2018

Professional

I would absolutely recommend this company to anyone, for any event. We hired this company for our wedding on 12/15/18 and we were very, very satisfied. To start, Armen and his drivers are dressed professionally in clothes that fit them, and that mattered a lot to us on our wedding day. They looked very professional, and acted like it as well. The vehicles were very clean, and very well maintained. We got continuous compliments from our guests about the professionalism and timeliness of the drivers and their vehicles. R Man Van added the perfect touch of class to our wedding and we were very satisfied with our choice.

I had the pleasure of working with Armen previously before he started this company and I can assure anyone reading this that he has an excellent work ethic and professional demeanor. He was very flexible and available all the way up to our wedding day. His positive attitude was very reassuring during the wedding planning process which can obviously be very stressful. 150% recommend this company.

Sent on 12/18/2018
    R MAN VAN  Limo & Luxury Car Services 2

John · Married on 11/10/2018

John Schwab

Super amazing company willing to work with us on our budget and make our day super special! 100% recommend this company

Sent on 11/22/2018
  • Kaity

Kaity · Married on 11/10/2018

Beyond Amazing

Of all the stressful parts of a wedding day the one thing that was NOT was my transportation. Getting ready we were about an hour behind. Our driver was there so early, but was totally calm and okay that we were so behind. I was freaking out but he made it so enjoyable! He even had little waters for all my bridesmaids. I would book them for anything and everything! Best company I could have hired for my wedding day! Thank you!!!

Sent on 11/22/2018

Jessica Collins · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding shuttle for guests

I used Rman to get my guests for my wedding from the hotel to the venue and back. 90% of our guests were from out of town so we had a lot of people staying at the hotel. We had to book 4 hours but Rman was very flexible with the time. We split the time, two hours before and two hours after. The van we rented kept driving people back and forth between the two places. It was so convenient for all my guests. They could enjoy the wedding and not have to worry about getting home. I would definitely recommend using them.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/20/2018

Our Wedding

Chris was amazing to work with and the staff made sure our special day was amazing.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Andrew Murnane · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent!!!

Very easy going and easy to work with. Would use again!!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Denise · Married on 10/06/2018

Professional and friendly. Very accommodating. We had several stops in and out. Vehicle was spotless in side and out.

Sent on 10/12/2018

Resha · Married on 09/09/2018

Words truly can’t describe how amazing Armen is! Such a kind and generous spirit! After our wedding, he was right there to help us with our things! Even taking our belongings up to our hotel room for us! And the immaculate, fabulous Escalade...Such a classy ride! Our entire experience was extremely professional! I’d HIGHLY suggest using R Man Van Limo and Luxury Car Service! For anything and everything! If you’re getting married, need a ride to the airport or just need a car to get around town, I promise you won’t be disappointed! I will definitely be using Armen’s luxury car service again!! Thank you Armen! You are the best!!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Paula · Married on 09/08/2018

The service was excellent and the vehicles were spotless!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Brooke · Married on 09/01/2018

Flawless service!! Hiring R Man shuttle service was the easiest part of planning my wedding; from the beginning all the way to the end this company did a fantastic job. I had the pleasure of working directly with Armen who is extremely efficient in communicating during the booking. Unlike others I hired, he also called me the week of the wedding to confirm all arrangements and was super flexible when I made changes to scheduled hours. When the day of the wedding came Armen arrived before scheduled, the shuttle was spotless and he was accommodating to all of our guests. I have to say of all the vendors we had at our wedding he was by far the best and set ease to my mind with one less thing to worry about. A++++++

Sent on 09/24/2018

Amy · Married on 08/24/2018

Armen was on time for pickup, extremely accommodating and very friendly. When we encountered some traffic issues with getting to the venue, he made sure to get us there on time by taking an alternative route. I would definitely recommend R Man Van to anyone especially for weddings. I would use his services again in the future!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Kirstin · Married on 08/18/2018

We used R Man shuttle service to transport our wedding party back and forth from our picture locations. Our driver was Douglas he arrived on time he interacted with the wedding party, and made it in overall great time. He had bottles of water for the wedding party during our photo session because it was so hot outside, He offered us his Bluetooth connection to play our choice of Music in the van... Everything was just really comfortable, professional and relaxed could not have asked for better shuttle service!!!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Kevin · Married on 08/18/2018

Very professional, on time, steps to enter and exit the van, and the van was very nice and clean.

Sent on 08/30/2018

Marty · Married on 07/21/2018

Everything about the service was great! The driver was kind, polite and very punctual. The rate was very reasonable and easy to arrange.

Sent on 08/02/2018

joy · Married on 07/07/2018

Armen was very accommodating and flexible. The van was awesome and our driver, Douglas, was professional and timely.

We were very happy we booked the service early!

Sent on 07/16/2018

John · Married on 06/29/2018

I would hire these guys again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/08/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/08/2018

RManVan did a wonderful job, prompt and great service to have for shuttling our guests. Highly recommend their services.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Jay · Married on 05/27/2018

Our original shuttle had a last minute cancellation and R Man Van was able to fill in. Not just fill in though, it was wonderful and better than any shuttle service/ limo service I have ever received. The Shuttle was a brand new beautiful sprinter with plenty of seating, the route taken was direct and safe. The guest all have told me how friendly and professional their experience was taking the shuttle to and from the wedding. Very impressed with the service provided and I will defiantly be recommending R Man Van.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Kayla · Married on 05/27/2018

Absolutely great! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/10/2018