R&D Photography Reviews

R&D Photography 5
R&D Photography 6
R&D Photography 7

Brittany · Married on 09/23/2017

Such a great experience and amazing photos!

Sent on 12/11/2017
    R&D Photography 8

Christine · Married on 09/23/2017

My experience with this photographer was positive starting at 8:00 a.m. at hair salon to the reception. Very friendly and personable. Would highly recommend them. Made a wedding day very special.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Courtney · Married on 08/20/2017

Rachael and Dan were AWESOME! We hired them for our wedding and engagement photos, and I'm so happy that we did! From their personalities (they had us laughing and smiling the whole time) to their work (BEAUTIFUL photos - we can't even narrow down our favorites) to their value (we did a lot of research and they were the best value around), Rachael and Dan are impossible to beat. My husband and I highly recommend any of their photography services!

Sent on 12/16/2017

Tracy · Married on 07/30/2017

R&D Photographers are a fantastic team. They listened, advised and helped us capture a precious day that we will cherish for a lifetime.

Sent on 11/30/2017
    R&D Photography 9
    R&D Photography 10
    R&D Photography 11

Alexus · Married on 07/22/2017

I felt so lucky to have Rachael and Dan there with me on my big day. They were so accommodating and gave us everything we asked for and more. They even customized a package just for us to meet our price needs ! Our pictures turned out perfect and we got back way more than we even expected !

Sent on 11/27/2017

Amy · Married on 07/22/2017

I honestly can't say enough about these two! They are so much more than just a photographer's. They go above and beyond. They take the time to personally get to know you so they are able to capture those perfect shots. Your photographs of your wedding will last forever and they truly captured the beauty of the day. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/16/2017
    R&D Photography 12
    R&D Photography 13

Amanda · Married on 07/07/2017

I do not know even where to start, I fell in love with these two from the start and thru emails we build these beautiful relationship. Rachael accidentally scheduled our engagement photos the same year as our wedding only a few months later, but she did an amazing job and got us in super quick and did a beautiful spur of the moment beautiful engagement session. Our wedding was beyond what words could express. They not only took photos they help with cake cutting guest entertainment. You name it they were there to do whatever we needed. I truly love them as people friends and photographers. The perfect duo

R&D Photography 14

Kayla · Married on 06/24/2017

Rachael and Dan are unbelievably amazing. They are very professional and very quick in their responsiveness to emails/texts/calls. They ask what you are thinking about with your photos and are very kind to help out when needed! Their packages are so hard to choose from because they are all so amazing. I guarantee you will love every moment with these two! They are not only great photographers, but great role models!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Todd · Married on 06/05/2017

Really enjoyed working with R & D. They made a stressful time much less so! They know what you want or need before you do! Not Pushy, just Smart. If you use them, you will not be disappointed and with all of the little extras they throw in, you will be pleased with your decision.

Addison · Married on 05/07/2017

Amazing!!! They were professional but friendly and made us feel comfortable. Our pictures turned out beautiful!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Stephanie · Married on 07/30/2016

R & D photography did an amazing job at my husband and I's wedding they captured moments that were soo touching and made our wedding complete and magical on our day!

Sent on 12/13/2017
    R&D Photography 15
    R&D Photography 16

Elaina · Married on 05/28/2016

Rach and Dan are the best in the business! Rach took my senior pictures and I knew I wanted to have them do our engagement and wedding photos. I could not say enough good things about them! I even recommended them to my best friend who used them for her wedding and was equally as pleased! Rach and Dan are professional but also fun and easy going! They made our day a blast! I couldn't have asked for better photographers. Every time I look back at our pictures I'm just so impressed and happy with how they turned out! They got all the shots we wanted and more. They had so many creative ideas. Our pictures were beautiful! Also their prices are extremely reasonable and you get so many pictures! I would 100% recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 11/22/2017
    R&D Photography 24
    R&D Photography 25
    R&D Photography 26

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2012

They are easy going and so helpful. Not knowing very much about wedding preparations they helped and made the day run very smooth! So much more than just wedding photographers!

Sent on 11/26/2017
    R&D Photography 27
    R&D Photography 28

Meg · Married on 06/05/2010

R and D did an amazing job with my daughter’s wedding.. They were professional, yet personable. Rachael’s ideas for pictures were unique and ended up being fantastic. Thank you!!!