Qwik Picz Photo Booth Reviews

64 | Utica, MI

64 Reviews for Qwik Picz Photo Booth

Lindsey · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Photobooth you could pick!

This vendor was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. The Qwik Picz team was absolutely phenomenal to work with, always responding to my questions quickly, and personalizing our photobooth to fit our party! At the end of the night we were given a book with all of our photobooth pictures and a flash drive with all the pictures on it, we loved looking through the book the following day to see all the fun our guests had!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Ashtin · Married on 05/18/2018

Qwik Pics was AMAZING the attendant was supper nice he had everything running smoothly the whole night! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Sent on 05/22/2018

T · Married on 01/13/2018

Qwik Picz was absolutely wonderful to work with. They responded quickly to questions, and changes, were professional, and even let us rent their open air booth in addition to the closed photo booth. If I were to do it over, I'd choose them again

Sent on 01/16/2018
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/23/2017

So glad we chose Qwik Picz for our Photo Booth! Our guests had so much fun, but we had even more fun looking at all the pictures that everyone took! Craig was so helpful coordinating everything along the way and was super responsive to any of my questions.
    Jason was there on the night of our wedding and he did an amazing job of keeping guests entertained and putting together our scrapbook for us. Thanks again Qwik Picz, I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Kaela · Married on 09/16/2017

Qwik picz was amazing and provided excellent service! Their photobooth was a hit at our wedding and one of our favorite parts was seeing everyone's pictures! I loved that we received an album with everyone's pictures in it that they took, it definitely was hilarious. Jake was amazing, he made sure everything ran smoothly. He didn't even take a break to eat, which although he didn't have, showed he took his job seriously. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who has a big party or wedding!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Andrea · Married on 08/19/2017

Our guests loved the photo booth and had such a blast at the wedding! It was such a great form of entertainment for the kids and adults too! Craig at Qwik Picz was so responsive and helpful, answering my emails almost instantly. I would highly recommend using them!! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Jonathon · Married on 07/14/2017

Definitely recommend this photo booth company for any occasion! Everyone at our wedding had a blast with them and the staff was awesome to work with!

Sent on 07/17/2017

LaTrice · Married on 06/11/2017

Rented a photo booth for the wedding. They were very professional and the photo book at the end of the ceremony was an immediate keepsake! In addition, we received a link to the photo gallery a few days later. It was great to get pictures of everyone to help remember who was there. The BEST photo booth rental out there!!!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Matt · Married on 04/22/2017

Great experience, highly recommend them for all DJ needs.

Sent on 04/19/2017

Joshua · Married on 10/08/2016

Very cool. We got a photo book with a copy of all the photos and everyone was able to write something next to their photo. We also got a USB stick with a copy of all the photos. We had the booth for 6 hours. The gentleman that was running it was polite and professional. Overall very happy with the outcome!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/17/2016

My guests loved the photo booth! So did my husband and I. For the price, I am still amazed with everything that was included! From props to our own scrapbook that was put together. I would recommend this company to anybody and everybody!! Thank you again, you are truly appreciated.

Sent on 09/20/2016

Samantha · Married on 08/13/2016

We used Qwik Picz for our wedding. I loved working with this company. Loved that I could do everything through online or email given the fact with weddings you have so many meetings with everyone, that I had this option but also had the option to meet as well. We had Ken as our attendee and we absolutely loved him. He was professional, friendly and helpful. He was great to work with and highly recommend Qwik Picz for your next event.

Sent on 08/23/2016

katrina · Married on 07/15/2016

Quick Picz photo booth did a phenomenal job at our wedding! From beginning to end they really made the experience enjoyable and easy for us. We found them at a wedding show at the Palace, and immediately booked them because the staff was very friendly and we liked the style of the photobooth. During the planning process the staff stayed in contact with us and checked in to make sure everything was still going according to plan. On the day of the wedding they were set up in more then enough time to make sure no guests saw them setting up. The staff and the photobooth were very professional. The photobooth was very large so multiple guests could fit, and they provided fun props. We upgraded our package so the guests got picture frames and each guest ended up with multiple pictures and frames. Everyone raved at how nice of a favor it was, something they would actually keep and enjoy. They also put an extra copy of each picture and had guests sign it as a guest book. We left a couple days after the wedding for our honeymoon, and in the mail when we got back was already the USB with all the pictures. It was all around an awesome experience to work with Qwik Picz and I will definitely recommend others to use this company as well.

Sent on 07/26/2016

Dana · Married on 06/24/2016

Very easy to work with! Our guests loved the photo booth and we loved looking through the pictures the day after the wedding! We were able to have a custom design for the bottom of the photo strip that we created ourselves - but the team can create one for you if you'd like!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Courtney · Married on 06/18/2016

Guests loved the Photobooth!! The attendant was extremely helpful, friendly, and professional. Well worth the money!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Tara · Married on 06/17/2016

The photobooth was a huge hit at our wedding. Qwik Picz was professional and made sure everyone had fun with the photobooth. All of our guests loved the magnet sleeves.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Leslie · Married on 04/23/2016

We were very happy with the whole service and would recommend them to everyone

Sent on 04/26/2016

They were very professional and easy to work with. Helped us design our custom logo for the bottom of our photos. Received scrapbook with all photos after the wedding. Provided lots of background options. We went with the open air photo booth and built our own backdrop though.

Sent on 01/18/2016

Qwik Picz is a great choice for a photo booth rental! We had a New Years Eve wedding and wanted a sparkly background for the photo booth to go with the theme. They ordered a special background for us and had no problem meeting our needs. They are very easy to work with and were quick to respond to any emails or phone calls. They are also very reasonably priced and worked with us to find a package that fit our needs and stay within budget. Our photo booth attendant did a great job! The line was long all night long! He was very nice and personable. We received a nice scrap book of all the photos to take home with us that night and received a CD with all the pictures on it as well within a couple days of the wedding. Qwik Picz photo booth rentals is definitely the way to go!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Kayla · Married on 11/06/2015

Very professional, loved working with Craig!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Stephanie · Married on 10/17/2015

This company was amazing. Patrick was hilarious and professional everyone loved him. I would recommend them to everyone!!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Ashley · Married on 09/19/2015

Loved them! They were very professional.

Sent on 09/22/2015

Jennifer · Married on 09/18/2015

I just want to say how very very pleased we were with quik pix photobooth rental!!!! Our wedding was this past Friday and we couldn't have been happier with this company!!!! Craig Michael was amazing at responding to my emails very very quickly and answering all of my questions!! They are very accommodating to different situations!! Great customer service!! Our attendant was amazing as well!! We want to thank them for such an amazing experience!! Everyone loved it!! Thanks again !!!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Samantha · Married on 09/18/2015

They were awesome! I would recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Lisa · Married on 09/05/2015

Qwik picz was awesome! Every time I had a question, I got a response immediately from them. The photo booth attendant was very professional and friendly. This was an awesome addition to our wedding reception. I would recommend Qwik Picz to everyone!

Sent on 09/08/2015