Quinton Thomas Photography Reviews

Quinton Thomas Photography 6
Quinton Thomas Photography 7

Elizabeth Adkins · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing experience!!!

Amazing work and great to work with! He photographed my wedding and we were very happy! Didn't take very long to get our pictures back either! Would definitely recommend to anyone!

Sent on 10/17/2018
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 05/19/2018

Flexible and amazing photos

Quinton did a great job with our wedding and engagement photos. Would definitely recommend to anyone!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Michele Head · Married on 04/28/2018

Amazing Photos

Quinton was amazing to work with. He was very flexible with meeting times and the day of our wedding. My husband and I were very pleased on how our wedding pictures turned out. I highly recommend Quinton.

Sent on 01/01/2019
    Quinton Thomas Photography 18
    Quinton Thomas Photography 19
    Quinton Thomas Photography 20

Audrey · Married on 10/14/2017

Quinton was absolutely wonderful. He was professional and flexible. He is wonderful with lighting and making us look our best on our big day. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 11/04/2017
    Quinton Thomas Photography 28
    Quinton Thomas Photography 29
    Quinton Thomas Photography 30

Hannah · Married on 09/23/2017

Quinton was very professional and helpful. He was always available for any questions I had. I felt confident in him that our wedding pictures would turn out beautiful and they did!! Excellent service and pictures. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/06/2017
    Quinton Thomas Photography 31
    Quinton Thomas Photography 32
    Quinton Thomas Photography 33
    Quinton Thomas Photography 34
    Quinton Thomas Photography 35
    Quinton Thomas Photography 36

katie · Married on 09/09/2017

quinton was a pleasure to work with. He made everyone feel comfortable and at ease. pictures turned out great :) I would recommend to anyone !

Sent on 11/04/2017

Marissa · Married on 08/26/2017

Quinton was our wedding photographer, and we were very happy with the photos! He is very easy to work with, and gave ideas for what kinds of pictures to take (especially for getting ready pictures). His photos captured the timeline of our special day perfectly! He even noticed that my husband and I didn't get very many photos together after the ceremony and offered to do a free 1 hour photo shoot. He also had the photos uploaded and ready for us to view very quickly after the wedding. I would definitely recommend Quinton as your photographer!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Jessica · Married on 04/01/2017

My experience with Quinton was wonderful! Very easy to communicate and coordinate with him. Pictures were amazing quality!! He was open to several different ideas and was able to work with me and my toddler !

Sent on 02/28/2017

Amazingly talented photographer. Captured my day and memories. I'm so happy I went with him.
    Professional and stayed on the same page with me on my vision the entire day.
    First class!

Sent on 02/28/2017
  • User6851468 · event on 02/08/2016

Extremely good photographer. Very professional and easy to work with. Definitely would recommend!

Jason · Married on 12/19/2015

My wife and I have had the pleasure of working with Quinton during a photo shoot for our 25 wedding anniversary. Quinton is a fantastic photographer with a great eye for composition and capturing the moment. He’s also easy to work with and good at communicating the shot he’s looking for. We will use Quinton again in the future, and highly recommend him for any photo needs, he is worth every penny!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Quinton did my engagement photos and we were extremely impressed, we loved them! He is very honest and genuine; he will work with you on any ideas, and pricing is accurate + very affordable according to what package or type of photography you may want. We did our photos in multiple locations, and he was very flexible and accommodating to moving around with his equipment. He let us do what WE wanted, and he offered ideas when necessary. The quality is very good, and he is super quick at getting photos back to you which was wonderful. Very professional and fun/easy to work with, which made us feel more comfortable in front of the camera. I'd definitely recommend him for any photography you may be looking for. As an artist myself with my own high criticism, I truly appreciated and valued his work.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Hannah · Married on 09/03/2017

We were extremely impressed with Quinton as a photographer for our wedding. He did a wonderful job and made sure that we took all of the pictures we wanted. He was very flexible and accommodating. We received our final pictures back quickly and were pleased with how they all turned out. We would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Nick · Married on 08/23/2015

Quinton is by far the easiest photographer to work with in my experience. If you want him to take charge he will, but he will also not get in the way and just capture the moment if that's what you want. He has zero ego and is honestly there to serve. Couldn't be happier with the results.

Kimberly · Married on 06/10/2017

3.5

We were very happy with the photography from Quinton for our wedding. We will certainly use him again for future photography needs.

Sent on 11/12/2017