QUIETROCK Video Production Reviews

30 Reviews for QUIETROCK Video Production

• Summer

Summer · Married on 02/29/2020

Great wedding video

We hired Aleksei for our wedding back in Feb. We really like how the video turned out! Aleksei made our video based on our preference to make the video feel like "us" instead of a very generic wedding video. Aleksei is a very hard working videographer, he was at the venue even before we got there to be ready and took lots of additional shots which is beyond our expectations.

Sent on 07/06/2020
  • O

Olga B. · Married on 11/08/2019

Simply Amazing Work

My husband and I were over the moon with our videos, the professionalism of the team, and how easy they were to work with! The day of our wedding, they filmed in such a way that none of our guests even remembered them being there, but they got all the perfect shots. I was so excited to have the drone shots in our videos; even with how unbelievably windy it was on our wedding day, they still managed to get the footage needed to achieve what I wanted. Ever since we posted our highlight video, we continuously receive compliments about how beautiful and professional the video came out. This team is hands-down the best around!

Sent on 02/25/2020

Diane S. · Married on 06/15/2019

Quietrock ROCKS!!

Alexsei and Lera are very professional and produce very high quality videos, capturing every detail for unforgettable memories. They offer many options for every budget and the end product is exceptional! Without hesitation, I highly recommend Quietrock for your once in a lifetime event!

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Linyun

Linyun · Married on 06/15/2019

dream realizer

They are very professional and have great taste, which is the most important thing. They are really dream realizers. They are very patient to understand my idea and try their best to realize it. I must admit it is my luck to have them as my wedding photographers!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Natalia

Natalia I. · Married on 05/17/2019

Excellent video operator

I’m happy to meet Alexey as a video operator for our wedding, it was a pleasure to work with a professional, he is talented, creative and most important for me very honest and trustful. I highly recommend him, this guy deserves obviously more than 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ He is the best !!!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Sarah · Married on 12/29/2018

Recommend wholeheartedly

When I first spoke to Aleksei and Lera, I had already spoken with six or seven videography companies, not to mention the dozens of emails exchanged with others.

But Aleksei and Lera were the first people I spoke to who made me feel like I was in control of what I wanted for my wedding. They listened to my video-dreams and they truly made them happen.

Many people think video is an after-thought or an unnecessary expense, but I have to say, there is nothing like reliving the best moments of the day in this way.

Aleksei arrived early on the wedding day with a drone to capture aerial footage — this was actually a surprise to me as I had no idea he was going to do that. It was such a treat and really added a cinematic feel to our video. He also worked tirelessly with our photographer to capture all of our special moments, taking special care to get the details of events I had asked him to.

Their video editing makes my wedding video look like a movie. They did an incredible job, and even were willing to make edits after sending us the finalized video. I couldn’t have asked for a better team to work on my wedding and I would recommend them wholeheartedly!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Trang · Married on 11/10/2018

Awesome videographers!

We found Aleksei and Lera on WeddingWire and we're so glad we got them for our wedding day last Nov. They were so nice and easy to work with. We had an initial phone consultation with them via FaceTime and they were so sweet, accommodating, and nice. They sent us the wedding videos they'd done and we were blown away by how beautiful they were!

On the day of the wedding, Alek and Lera showed up early to the venue to do the drone and detailed shots. They were very prepared, professional, and made us feel at ease! Alek and Lera were natural at what they do. They were always there at the important moments to film and made us feel completely comfortable. They went above and beyond the hours we'd agreed on to make sure they captured everything from our special day.

We got our videos shortly after our wedding and were sooo impressed with how they turned out! We got the Instagram teaser, 5 min highlight reel, and the 45 min documentary film -- all were of great quality and professionally made/edited!

We were very thankful and appreciative of the services that Alek and Lera delivered and glad that they were our videographers! Highly highly recommend them! :)

Sent on 04/17/2019

Julie S. · Married on 09/19/2018

Amazing wedding photos!

I had a small wedding and my biggest concern was how pictures would come out. I saw many small wedding photos from different companies and I didn't like them all. However, when I received Aleksei's wedding photos, they were AMAZING. The mixture of a bohemian and botanical atmosphere was all I really asked for! Another thing that what I really liked about was that he was really good with children. All of my family members liked wedding photos and they are thinking of making a Christmas card with these photos. Thank you Aleksei for making us a beautiful memory.

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 09/01/2018

Love love love

We could not have been happier with our wedding videography. Lera and Aleksei are very professional and incredibly talented. The videography is personalized and captured all of the emotions from the day. Best choice for our wedding day! THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Kim · Married on 06/02/2018

Quality is top notch! The QUIETROCK team went above and beyond to see and capture all of the important moments and have left us with a breathtaking portfolio of images to remember forever. Aleksei and Valerie totally exceeded my expectations; I am a visual artist by trade, and can attest that these guys are the real deal. We did photo & video package—highly recommend.

Sent on 07/21/2018

Benjamin · Married on 05/27/2018

Amazing experience. Aleksey came prepared with multiple lenses, mics, and drones. very professional and easy to work with. He was willing to travel all over the bay area with us so that we could capture some moments in San Francisco as well as our wedding in San Jose. Very fast turn around for all videos. The quality is exceptional and very well put together final video. Aleksey and Lera worked closely with us to make sure we received the service and product that we wanted and that we were happy with the outcome. Would recommend 100%. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/01/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 03/24/2018

They were amazing

Aleksei was amazing, he worked well with our photographers and made an amazing video that we will treasure forever. When I posted the video everyone said it made them cry it was so beautiful.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Eden · Married on 02/18/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Aleksei and Quietrock Production!! From our first conversation we knew that they were the one! They answered all of our questions quickly and thoroughly and made us feel at ease, which was very important to us! Their professionalism and approach-ability were equally matched and to the highest degree. When filming you didn't even know they were there, but they captured every moment of our day we wanted and more! The quality of their work is A++ and their ability to make everyone feel comfortable on film is amazing! They under promise and over deliver and had our video to us weeks before we expected it! We would recommend them to ANYONE and highly encourage you give them a call!

Sent on 03/31/2018
  • I

Iana M. · Married on 02/09/2018

Great videography, unforgettable memories!

Lera and Aleksei - thank you so much, you made our wedding event unforgettable! My husband was very skeptical about videography before the event and at the wedding, but once we got the videos - he's been watching them over and over, and couldn't stop :) We both are very grateful for how you captured the event, and for your professionalism, flexibility, amazing video- and sound-sequence, moments captured, overall vibe and, of course, the smiles of the bride, the groom and all the guests. We consider our wedding video a true masterpiece. My husband now wants to marry me again, to get another video :))

Sent on 05/07/2019

Katie · Married on 04/22/2017

Alexi and his wife at Quiet Rock Video Production did an amazing job on our wedding video! We were on a budget and their services are a great price point yet produce quality work. Alexi was timely to the event, did not add to the stress of the wedding day, and sent us both the long and short video in a timely manner. I can't thank Alexi enough for capturing so many wonderful moments on our wedding day. I highly recommend using Quiet Rock Video Production for your wedding!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Aleksandr · Married on 03/12/2017

Quiet Rock did an awesome job filming our wedding, very professional! But what amazed me the most is that they don't have just "get job done and leave" attitude, they are really involved in the wedding process and care a lot about hearts and making the atmosphere simple and friendly. You never feel like you are at the stage or have to make an artificial pose just for the picture, pictures and videos look very natural with emotions captured the way they are! Great job guys!

Sent on 08/05/2017

Katie · Married on 03/12/2017

This lovely duo - husband and wife business - are fun to work with and are easy going. They work quickly and are willing to work with your budget and the best part is that the quality still remains high. If you have specific ideas in mind of desired pictures and poses, write them down and tell them to the photographer. I recommend them for wedding video and photography.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Tammy · Married on 12/23/2016

We made plans with Quiet Rock Video Production initially, and aside from just a few confirmations I forgot that I was going to have a video at all. I didn't notice the videographers were there at all! About a month after the wedding, I received the most beautiful short clip that I have ever seen (I've seen a lot). It literally made everyone that I shared it with cry.
    I have not yet seen the full video (it has only been a little over two months since my wedding), but I have absolutely no doubt that it will be just as amazing.
    Their work is artistic and creative, and it is clear by the quality of the video that their technology is very advanced.
    They were so professional! I HIGHLY recommend them.

Sent on 03/09/2017

Galina · Married on 12/14/2016

We did a family photo shoot with Quiet Rock in late December last year, and pictures were ready right in time for New Year's! :) Alexey, the photographer, suggested a perfect location in San Francisco Presidio which had exactly the ambiance that we wanted - enchanted forest with smooth light pouring through gigantic trees. Alexey was very creative during the whole photo shoot, he made us feel very relaxed and we were just enjoying ourselves and playing with our little daughter, so the pictures turned out very natural. :) The photographer found the perfect angles to shoot which were so effective that the result was way beyond our expectations!! I couldn't imagine a photographer can achieve such beautiful magic light effects! We are more than happy with the set of pictures we got very quickly after the photo shoot itself. Also the photographer is fantastic with children - he knew very well how to get our 2 years old daughter stay focused and relaxed, smile and play and look in the camera which is almost an impossible task!! And the whole process of the photo shoot didn't take too long taking into account how many pictures were taken. The photos turned out pure magic! I recommend Quiet Rock to everyone who wants to have a great photo shoot experience and keep beautiful memories!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Desirae · Married on 11/15/2016

The task of finding and choosing any wedding professional can be an ordeal to say the least. Choosing the right person or persons that will be documenting the memories via photo or video is especially important. There are no second chances. People will forget an out of place flower, or a less than stellar desert at the reception but they will remember the entire event as it is portrayed through its documentation. No matter how much you prepare and attempt to convey your wants and needs you always wonder if the person you are hiring will have the same vision as you. Will they capture the moments that are the most important to you? Will they be able to effectively document your event as a whole, while focusing their attention on the details that matter?

Lera and Alex were able to alleviate these concerns in a manner that words can not express. Their professionalism, attention to detail, and compassion throughout the entire process are second to none. The angles, the transitions, the music, the pauses, everything feels like it was exactly what we had envisioned. They were able to integrate themselves naturally into the flow of events and capture every moment we were hoping for and even some that seemed new to us as we viewed them for the first time. A quick smile, or comment that would have been easily forgotten was instead turned into a precious memory because of their skill in their profession.

Because of Lera and Alex, the arguably most important day of our lives is captured forever in a style and way that feels like our own wonderful memories and in some way surpasses them.

Sent on 01/09/2017

Tanya · Married on 09/17/2016

Beautiful one of a kind video production.

Tina · Married on 07/16/2016

To work with this groute of professionalsome was a great pleasure. They really know their job. I suggest to visit their website, so you can see much more

Tatiana · Married on 06/16/2016

Special thanks to Quet Rock Video Production for professional weddingphoto and video! I could never imagine it is possible to make a marriagephotoshoot without long boring posing! It was really amazing just to enjoy our special day, walk around chatting with nice guys and then suddenly to receive hundreds of wonderful pictures!!! Thank you for a coffee), giving us a lift through the length and breadth of SanFrancisco and at last for helping us out with documents – many thanks!!!

Sabina · Married on 07/11/2015

I like your style. All photos and videos are amazing, and they will help me to treasure all wedding memories in my heart for a long time!

Sent on 08/26/2016