Quiet Meadow Farm Reviews

68 | Mapleton, UT

68 Reviews for Quiet Meadow Farm

C Griffin · Getting married on 04/03/2022

They're amazing!

They are so accommodating and amazing. We did ours during the corona virus and they were so sweet to do anything they could to make it wonderful for us! They were awesome!!

Sent on 04/20/2020
  • Emily

Emily C. · Getting married on 07/01/2021

An absolutely beautiful venue for a wedding!

Quiet Meadows Farm is a wonderful venue for a wedding. A beautiful setting, clean facility and wonderful hosts to work with. Lori and Haley were always available for us. Giving ideas, working with what we wanted and making it happen in such an easy way. Everything was set up for us, decorations, table settings, placement of what we wanted to accent with around the barn - when we walked in for the dinner it was just beautiful!. The lights in and around the barn made it magical and the fire in the large fire place made it cozy and warm. There are lanterns up the drive way to the barn which added such a nice touch. We live out of state and we could not have asked for better hosts and a venue to work with. They are fair, honest and accommodating. We loved our experience with Quiet Meadows Farm and would choose them again. Thank you Lori!

The Christopherson Family

Sent on 01/13/2021

Quiet Meadow Farm's reply:

Oh thank you so much. We are happy beyond words that you had a great experience. It was an honor for us that you chose Quiet Meadow Farm for your most important day and shared your family and friends with us. Best of luck for the happiest life ever. Warm Regards, Lori

Terri H. · Married on 01/08/2021

Perfect in every way

Venue of our dreams. There was not a thing I could criticize about QMF. Everything was beautiful and Hailey, our event coordinator, was so helpful. She made the whole process amazing. Without hesitation I recommend this venue to anyone.

Sent on 01/15/2021

Quiet Meadow Farm's reply:

Thank you so much Terri for your review. It makes us so happy the day was what you planned. It was a beautiful wedding. Thank you for choosing Quiet Meadow Farm. Warm Regards, Lori

Steven L. · Married on 01/01/2021

Quiet Meadows Farm

The owners actually drove down to the flower shop to help us get our flowers. They went way above and beyond to make sure my daughter's special day was perfect. Thank you!

Sent on 01/07/2021

Quiet Meadow Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are so glad their day was what they had hoped. It was a beautiful wedding. Warm Regards, Lori
  • Carissa

Carissa · Married on 10/30/2020

So amazing!

We couldn’t have picked a better place to have our wedding at! It is so beautiful and all our guests were shocked! They did such a good job with making things stress free!

Sent on 11/05/2020

Quiet Meadow Farm's reply:

Thank you for your review Carissa! It was a beautiful wedding. Thank you for letting us be a part of it!
  • Courtnee

Courtnee L. · Married on 10/24/2020

Beautiful Venue

I love this wedding venue. I am from Houston, Texas and decided to get married in Utah in front of the beautiful mountains so I booked this venue not yet seeing it in person. My sister, mother and I visited there this past November to get more idea on decorations and what the venue actually looked like in person. The owner showed us around and helped us with any questions we had. She showed us a full room of decorations that can be used. She was very helpful and the place was beautiful just like the pictures. I cant wait for my big day here!

Sent on 01/03/2020

Quiet Meadow Farm's reply:

Thank you so much Courtney. We are so happy you loved the venue. It’s scary to book site unseen, but I knew you would love it. We will do everything we can to make sure your wedding day is everything you hoped for and planned. It will be wonderful.

Kathryn K. · Married on 10/04/2020

Beautiful Fall Wedding

QMF is the most beautiful venue with its charming structures and picturesque mountainside setting. It is owned and managed by the most lovely people who truly want to make your big day perfect. I can only say positive things about working with the venue from planning to the actual wedding day. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/11/2020
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 09/18/2020

Quiet Meadow Farm is Amazing!

We were recently married at Quiet Meadow Farm and the experience is one we will treasure forever! From the initial walk-through to the end of our wedding day, everything was perfect. The grounds are impeccably kept, the barn is the most beautiful we've ever seen, it was decorated exactly how we expressed to our coordinator and every staff member we encountered, from start to finish, was friendly and knowledgeable. Our guests were in awe of the beauty that is Quiet Meadow Farm and we already cannot wait to have another event here!
    Alyssa & Mitch Sargent

Sent on 10/26/2020

Libby W. · Married on 09/04/2020

Wedding venue

Quiet Meadow Farm was everything I hoped for and more. Everyone was super helpful and timely when figuring things out for the wedding. They made the wedding run so smoothly I didn’t even notice if anything went wrong. Emily was great and so helpful and considerate. Thank you for helping my dream come to life! Everything was beautiful!! I highly recommend having your wedding or any event there!!

Sent on 09/10/2020
  • Hannah

Hannah E. · Married on 08/29/2020

The most beautiful venue!

Quiet Meadow Farm was so easy to work with! They were so helpful and informative when we were planning our wedding, and everything was perfect on our wedding day! One of the best parts about Quiet Meadow Farm is that they set up and take things down for you. It makes the day go by so smoothly. Everyone loved the venue as well! It's absolutely beautiful and perfect for a small ceremony or a big reception!

Sent on 09/05/2020

Hi Hannah,
    Thank you for your review. It means so much to us when our brides are happy. Your event was lovely and we were glad we could be a part of your special day!
  • Brooke

Brooke N. · Married on 08/28/2020

Our wedding at Quiet Meadow Farm was a dream come true!

Our wedding at Quiet Meadow Farm was a dream come true. We booked the venue without originally visiting as we came from out of town to get married. All of the conversations with Lori throughout our planning process were so informative and made us feel very comfortable with how everything would go. Our final planning meeting/walk through with Emily was so helpful in helping us envision just how our day would go. Emily was so kind and made sure everything went according to plan. She made sure everything was just as we imagined it would be. We married during the COVID pandemic and Quiet Meadow Farms made us feel so safe and welcome. We heard only good things from our guests about their love of the venue. We absolutely recommend Quiet Meadow Farm to anyone getting married who is looking for a gorgeous rustic wedding.

Sent on 10/05/2020
  • Jori

Jori B. · Married on 06/14/2020

My wedding day was PERFECT!

My husband and I were originally supposed to get married in March, right as everything got really bad. Quiet meadow was willing to still have my event with some precautions in place but we made the decision to postpone. Not only did they open up a date for us that they normally wouldn’t, but they helped me through my entire planning process so the day would be flawless. This venue is breathtaking but it’s their staff who makes everything so wonderful. Thank you to Heather who I spoke to several times, thank you to Hailey who went above and beyond on my wedding day to make it perfect and a HUGE thank you to Lori who navigated with us through these uncertain times and made everything possible. I will recommend this venue again and again!!!

Sent on 06/22/2020

Kash · Married on 03/14/2020

Wonderful ladies to work with!

I spent a year planning my wedding with quiet Meadow farms. They helped me every step of the way and sent me reminders as to when things were due, which helped keeping me on track!

Two days bwfore my wedding in March, I had an emergency c-section. I decided, because everything was planned and handle already, to go through with the wedding wheel chair or not. Quiet Meadow Farms supported me in every single way possible! They went above and beyond to make it happen the way we planned and were incredibly accommodating! They let me use resources they typically don't offer.

I loved my experience and would recommend them to EVERYONE who's looking for a truly amazing experience!

Sent on 03/19/2020
  • Jodi

Jodi A. · Married on 02/18/2020

It was a fairy tale wedding within a beautiful setting.

I have only wonderful things to say about the venue. The staff did an excellent job of accommodating our needs and anticipating what would work best. Not having to worry about decorations or any other distractions was awesome. The barn and surrounding area was beyond beautiful. I would highly recommend Quiet Meadow Farm!!

Sent on 02/24/2020

Angie K. · Married on 12/27/2019

Beautiful Venue

This was a last minute wedding and working with Quiet Meadow Farms was amazing. They were very helpful, professional and the venue was beautiful.

Sent on 01/01/2020

Jim C. · Married on 10/20/2019

Wonderful!

Everything was perfect, thank you for making our day memorable!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Quiet Meadow Farm's reply:

This makes us so happy. It was an honor for us that you chose to have your most important day with us. It was a wonderful day. Thank you for the review.

Emily S. · Married on 09/20/2019

Dream Wedding

Everything was perfect. They catered to my every need and wish, and made my day so easy. They are the complete package, the orchard, the barn, the lights, decorations, tablecloths and linens. They seriously had everything to make my wedding my dream come true.

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Andy

Andy B. · Married on 08/24/2019

Our wedding at Quiet Meadow Farm was perfect. The setting was beautiful for our summer wedding. The staff was friendly and helpful. Everything went exactly according to our plan and our experience was fantastic. I couldn't recommend them highly enough

Sent on 09/01/2019

Jacquelyn A. · Married on 08/23/2019

Beautiful Wedding

This venue made my wedding magical and unforgettable. Very gorgeous inside and out. Lori and her staff were amazing to work with. The venue includes beautiful decorations as well as a breathtaking scenery. The yard games were very enjoyable and Lori and her staff took good care of everything for us . My guest talked non stop about how amazing everything was. Thanks again Lori for making my special day perfect !

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Mia

Mia G. · Married on 08/17/2019

A truly carefree day!

My husband and I were absolutely thrilled when we found Quiet Meadow. It is a dream come true!! I looked at dozens of venues and I swear, there really isn’t a better deal than what you get here! Their stock room full of decorations and things to use is unbelievable, we really didn’t have to worry about or purchase any decor!! That was huge to me because I was preparing to cut cost by doing some major DIY work. But I’m 100% sure that this place saved me even more money, and mostly stress by what they offer! Aside from that, the venue itself is SO beautiful. The outdoor area, the barn, the main area, everything. Just lovely! We are 100% satisfied with our experience here. Emily, Lori, and their helpers on our day were so nice. They took care of everything!! They set everything up for us, did whatever we asked or needed, and tore everything down at the end of the night! All we had to worry about was getting our own personal items out. Emily is the sweetest! She answered all our questions, helped with everything, grabbed me a glass of wine, fixed my veil, always asked me if things were okay, and so much more! Lori was amazing, she took us to her house up the hill to get some great shots with the entire venue in the background! It was so nice! My fiancé and I will always refer our friends and recommend Quiet Meadow Farms!! Thank you so much for a perfect day!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Bryn C. · Married on 08/16/2019

The place is magical, the staff is helpful

I got so many complements on the beauty of A Quiet Meadow. Not only was the entire staff so helpful and flexible with my requests, the place itself was also breathtaking and requires very little decoration to make magical.

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Cyndy

Cyndy S. · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing Experience

Beautiful setting! The ownership is amazing and easy to work with. The venue was set up beautifully and ready to go as planned. They took the time to answer my endless questions. I would highly recommend Quiet Meadow Farms!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Quiet Meadow Farm's reply:

Cyndy, We are so happy that you are pleased. You did a great job planning a perfect wedding. It was an honor to have your family and friends. 💕

James H. · Married on 08/01/2019

Quiet Meadows.....absolutely and incredibly beautiful Venue! The Owner and all the staff were top notch in every way to assist us during the event!

Recommend Quiet Meadows to anyone looking for a Wedding Venue! Truly amazing staff, they are there every step of the way to assist you if needed and absolutely beautiful location!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Quiet Meadow Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are so happy it turned out just like you planned. We enjoyed having you.
  • Darren

Darren J. · Married on 07/12/2019

Well worth the 7,000 mile journey

My Son and his (now) American wife chose Quiet Meadow Farm from a list of venues for their special day. Being from the UK we were not able to contribute a great deal, but we agreed that it looked beautiful. On hearing about the help and assistance offered to the lovely couple, my wife and I knew it was the right decision.
    On arrival in Mapleton, it was lovely to see everything looking so organised. There was a real air of cooperation from the staff, checking that the couple's wishes were being met but also confidently getting things done. It was clear that Lori and her colleagues were very professional.
    The wedding ceremony went without a hitch, the change from formal ceremony to informal 'breakfast' was handled seamlessly and without fuss.
    The evening music was supplied by JaCoby, who kept the dance floor buzzing to the very end.
    I did not get the name of the caterer, but the food choice was delicious and copious. Drinks were also supplied by a recommended vendor, who ensured everybody was well attended to.
    The whole event was a wonderful experience for all who attended.
    The barn is large enough that it never seemed crowded, we had between 60-80 attendees, but not so large that it lost any intimacy.
    Lori and her team addressed any needs or questions quickly and efficiently. I would not hesitate to recommend Quiet Meadow Farm, Mapleton to anybody looking for that lovely venue for their special day.

Sent on 01/12/2020

Moriah P. · Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing Quiet Evening

It was amazing and beautiful. The people were really awesome to work with and things ran so so smoothly!! I was really really happy with how the reception turned out and if I could do anything different, I wouldn’t. Thank you!!

Sent on 07/12/2019