Quiet Meadow Farm Reviews

Quiet Meadow Farm 6
Quiet Meadow Farm 7

Moriah Putnam · Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing Quiet Evening

It was amazing and beautiful. The people were really awesome to work with and things ran so so smoothly!! I was really really happy with how the reception turned out and if I could do anything different, I wouldn’t. Thank you!!

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Sara

Sara Schrader · Married on 06/07/2019

Best venue in utah

This venue totally exceeded our expectations. They have so much to offer. (Decorations, awesome vendors & amazing views). They were so prompt in replying back or making sure any of of my concerns were taken care of. Not to mention the night of our event they had staff members helping and pitching in when they were not responsible for any of that. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Briana

Briana Bush · Married on 04/20/2019

Love this Venue

Quiet Meadow Farms was the perfect location for our wedding. I am so happy with how everything turned out.

Sent on 05/02/2019

Baeli Butler · Married on 03/15/2019

They made it very easy for family to injoy them selfs

It was a great place with very helpful staff! Made the big day a cake walk

Sent on 03/18/2019

Rebecca Deneke · Married on 12/18/2018

Mother of the bride

Everything about Quiet Meadow Farm was perfect! Communication up until the day of the reception was clear, prompt and friendly. The venue was beautiful and a perfect ending to a wonderful day. There were three staff members at the venue before the reception to help us get last minute things set up and were there throughout the reception to help in any way and helped after the reception. QMF took all of the stress out having a reception and wedding all in one day. It is the most beautiful venue I’ve seen to date.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Quiet Meadow Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your fabulous review. It means so much to us and we are so glad that everything turned our wonderful. 💕

Mom Fish · Married on 11/02/2018

A dream come True

When my daughter told me she wanted her reception in a barn, I took a deep breath and told her we would have to start looking for a barn that would meet her vision and mine. Not all barns are created equal, and thus being my only daughter, it would have to meet my standards. Quiet Meadows was the first and last barn we looked at. It pleasantly met both of our expectations. The warm barn and rustic feel my daughter was looking for and the elegance and beauty I wanted for my daughters reception. The rest is history, like 3 days ago. Together with the Staff at Quiet Meadows, we pulled off her dream. Every aspect was perfect including their send-off in a horse drawn carriage. I felt like I should have been more busy planning a whole wedding, ring ceremony and reception, but I wasn't. Quiet Meadows covered most of the set up and clean up. I was truly able to live her & my dream of a perfect day.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Ken Aplanalp · Married on 10/20/2018

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Lori was unreal on top of everything from the start to the finish every detail was spot on and all her vendor recommendations were great 👍 I would definitely recommend anyone planning an event to use Quiet Meadow!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Quiet Meadow Farm 13
    Quiet Meadow Farm 14
    Quiet Meadow Farm 15

Quiet Meadow Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It was such a delight to meet and work with you and Pilar. Loved you family and friends and loved your wedding. Keep in touch.

Joan P Jodi · Married on 08/24/2018

My son and now daughter-in-law did their homework in locating and choosing your spacious venue for their wedding and reception. Everything was beautifully set. Their ceremony took place in the apple orchard. It was lined with their ripening apple trees. PERFECT! Lori's staff were kind and extremely professional. Compliments to my daughter-in-law for her selection of western decor and accents. *The only downfall was the fact that the barn didn't have air conditioning. I also would like to mention - Landmark Catering for an absolutely perfect dining presentation. The food was delicious thanks to their Chef! All of their staff were well mannered and properly attired. Their wedding/reception was a success.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Megan · Married on 08/04/2018

This was the most magical place to get married! It was so beautiful and the staff was so helpful. Being able to pick out more decorations from a closet to give your wedding the final touches is seriously the best!!! They had all the chairs and tables set up! I love this place so much! It was perfect!

Sent on 07/22/2018
    Quiet Meadow Farm 16
    Quiet Meadow Farm 17
  • I

Itzel · Married on 07/21/2018

My wedding was a DREAM. I am so happy we chose this place as our venue. Everyone was so much help. It would not have been the same anywhere else !

Sent on 07/25/2018
    Quiet Meadow Farm 18
    Quiet Meadow Farm 19

Heidi · Married on 05/11/2018

We held our son’s wedding reception at Quiet Meadow Farm and loved it! It was planned as an outdoor reception but when the weather turned we were able to hold everything inside the barn which was plenty spacious enough and was easy to decorate as they have so many items for our use! It was so easy to plan and they do all the work so it was awesome! Fantastic venue!!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Stephanie · Married on 04/14/2018

Wonderful! We hope we can do weddings for our other kids here too. So much better than doing receptions at our home. Worth every penny. Lori is the best! She knows how to make everything perfect.

Sent on 04/21/2018

Hannah · Married on 02/23/2018

As soon as I saw this venue online, I was in love. Unfortunately they were closed for the winter, but I called anyway to ask about availability. They made accommodations for me to still be able to have my wedding reception here even though that meant they had to speed up their renovation process. The place is absolutely stunning, you aren't going to find a dreamy-er place. It stole my heart. Even though I was a challenge to work with (constantly changing my mind about various things) they were always patient and honestly made every single wish come true. I can't say enough about the quality of this place and the quality of the relationship I had with Lori and everyone I worked with. Amazing place.

Sent on 03/03/2018

Andie · Married on 05/20/2017

This place is incredible! Lori is a joy to work with and really does everything she can to ensure your event is perfect. The venue is breathtakingly beautiful and our guests loved every minute of being there. Our pictures are gorgeous and we did not have to spend a lot on decorations since it is already naturally stunning. Lori's staff worked so hard to make sure everything was set up perfectly to our specifications. They really went above and beyond to make us feel special and appreciated. Lori was easy to work with from day one and answered all of our questions. She is a pro and has a lot of experience and insight into how to make your vision even better. I would highly recommend this venue. The value is really great. You get so much for your money.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Cindy · Married on 04/28/2017

Extraordinary venue in every way. The location, majestic views, ambience, and amenities are perfection. The owners love and pride in their beautiful farm and their desire to share it with others gives an incredible magical warmth to this venue. We celebrated our daughters wedding with a fabulous party last night. Our guests were overwhelmed with Quiet Meadow Farm and the stunning location and views. Lori was a gracious and involved hostess who made sure the experience for our daughter was over the top. The value of the facility is incredible when you consider the expansive nature of the venue and the special features included, especially the lighting, tables, orchards and a storage room full of accessible decorative items. The DJ recommended by the owners was wonderful and provided great music and fun throughout the night. Our family is thoroughly in love with Quiet meadows Farm.

Sent on 04/29/2017

Carma · Married on 04/08/2017

The Perfect Venue for The Perfect Wedding! Book Today! Don't Delay! What a Cute Happy Place for that Perfect Day. From the time you enter the gates you are greeted with charm everywhere. The lighted lanterns on the post and the smell of fresh air and green lawns and beautiful mountains that set the backdrop. On the 8th of April nothing but rain, but a half an hour before the wedding the sun came out. It was the Brides wish to have an outdoor wedding within seconds it was set up, all outside. The Barn was welcoming with an old rustic feel, and it made everyone feel warm and comfortable. Nothing was prettier than the bride cascading over the beautiful green grass the pictures are amazing. Everything was set up just perfectly, and the barn had plenty of room for dining and dancing. Lori was more than accommodating, and was very detailed oriented. I highly recommend this venue to all those Brides that are looking for the perfect venue for their perfect day. See this one first. You will be amazed!!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Ann Marie · Married on 12/17/2016

We booked our daughter's wedding reception here from out of state. Quiet Meadow was easy to communicate with and we were so happy to work with them. Everything was perfect and all our guests commented how special and beautiful the venue and the reception were. It was also a great value compared to venues in our area. We appreciated their willingness to accommodate the food trucks we hired for catering. Overall, it couldn't have been better!~

Sent on 06/04/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2016

Lori and her staff were professional, friendly and helpful. In pre-planning state, made suggestions without being pushy. Knowing we were a little stressed about the upcoming day, Lori even called to check in and reassure us the day before. Such a nice touch.
    LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the venue. We arrived to tables, chairs and decor ready for us to add our own personal touches. Our guests were wowed by the amazing scenery. Many took the opportunity to view the mountain setting from the rocking chairs set up under the barn eaves. There was plenty of space for lawn games and things to do while our guests were waiting for the dinner.
    Lori and her staff were available throughout the night in case we needed anything. The wedding was as close to perfect as it could've possibly been. Thanks so much Lori & Emily!!!!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Kristen · Married on 06/16/2016

We held our daughter's June wedding reception at Quiet Meadow Farm. It was beautiful! The barn was large and pretty enough to host all of our guests but we chose to spend time outside. The view on all sides was amazing! There was plenty of room for our caterer, photo booth, and DJ/Dance floor. Lori was extremely professional and pleasant to work with. The guests and photographers were charmed by this unique venue. I cannot say enough positives about our experience at Quiet Meadow Farm.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Dania · Married on 04/28/2016

We LOVED working with Quiet Meadow Farms! It is beautiful and feels so tucked away, but it's only a 10 minute drive from Provo. We loved getting that feeling without making or guests drive too far. The yard is beautiful, but the barn is big enough to accommodate everyone in case it starts raining (as was the case in our wedding), and they really do everything to take care of you on your special day. I can't recommend Quiet Meadow Farm enough--I would come here again and again.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Beatriz · Married on 04/15/2016

Excellent staff. Lori made everything perfect! She is great, fun, organized and hard worker. I did not have to worry about anything!!! Tables, chairs, tablecloth, decor, everything was already organized when I got there. She was everywhere all the time, multi-tasking.
    Lori and her daughter were a sweetheart and so good to all of our guests. They worried about every single detail.
    They kept everything under control. My guests, family, fiance and I had a blast.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Quiet Meadow Farm's reply:

Thank you so much Beatriz. It was an honor for us to share your amazing day with you and your guests. What a great group of people and a perfect wedding. Best wishes for a very happy life. Love Lori

Tiffinie · Married on 04/09/2016

Lori and her crew were amazing and the barn the perfect place for my daughter's wedding. Loved the whole expeirence.

Sent on 04/15/2016

Brynn · Married on 10/03/2015

I LOVED working with Lori from Quiet Meadow!! First of all, the venue is GORGEOUS, and has plenty of space for indoor or outdoor weddings. We had ours in early October and the weather was great for an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. Lori was flexible and answered all my questions promptly and fully. We used our own caterers and our own DJ and all went smoothly. Our photographers and videographer loved the space. Our guests still talk about how gorgeous it was and how it "felt like a dream wedding." It was a dream wedding!! The space made it that way! Lori and her crew do a great job with simple decorations - it's elegant while still having that simple rustic beauty of a barn. I highly recommend having your wedding here!!!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Kaylan · Married on 09/19/2015

The venue was spectacular and the owners were amazing!! I planned my entire wedding from Reno NV, showed up a few days before and finalized what decorations I wanted....showed up the day of the wedding and everything was perfect!! They answered all of my question quickly and made the stress of finding a venue gone. I would recommend this venue to everyone in a heartbeat.

Sent on 09/23/2015