Quiet Meadow Farm Reviews

Quiet Meadow Farm 6
Quiet Meadow Farm 7

Emily Sohler · Married on 09/20/2019

Dream Wedding

Everything was perfect. They catered to my every need and wish, and made my day so easy. They are the complete package, the orchard, the barn, the lights, decorations, tablecloths and linens. They seriously had everything to make my wedding my dream come true.

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Andy

Andy Baker · Married on 08/24/2019

Our wedding at Quiet Meadow Farm was perfect. The setting was beautiful for our summer wedding. The staff was friendly and helpful. Everything went exactly according to our plan and our experience was fantastic. I couldn't recommend them highly enough

Sent on 09/01/2019
    Quiet Meadow Farm 8
    Quiet Meadow Farm 9

Jacquelyn Aviles · Married on 08/23/2019

Beautiful Wedding

This venue made my wedding magical and unforgettable. Very gorgeous inside and out. Lori and her staff were amazing to work with. The venue includes beautiful decorations as well as a breathtaking scenery. The yard games were very enjoyable and Lori and her staff took good care of everything for us . My guest talked non stop about how amazing everything was. Thanks again Lori for making my special day perfect !

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Mia

Mia Greco · Married on 08/17/2019

A truly carefree day!

My husband and I were absolutely thrilled when we found Quiet Meadow. It is a dream come true!! I looked at dozens of venues and I swear, there really isn’t a better deal than what you get here! Their stock room full of decorations and things to use is unbelievable, we really didn’t have to worry about or purchase any decor!! That was huge to me because I was preparing to cut cost by doing some major DIY work. But I’m 100% sure that this place saved me even more money, and mostly stress by what they offer! Aside from that, the venue itself is SO beautiful. The outdoor area, the barn, the main area, everything. Just lovely! We are 100% satisfied with our experience here. Emily, Lori, and their helpers on our day were so nice. They took care of everything!! They set everything up for us, did whatever we asked or needed, and tore everything down at the end of the night! All we had to worry about was getting our own personal items out. Emily is the sweetest! She answered all our questions, helped with everything, grabbed me a glass of wine, fixed my veil, always asked me if things were okay, and so much more! Lori was amazing, she took us to her house up the hill to get some great shots with the entire venue in the background! It was so nice! My fiancé and I will always refer our friends and recommend Quiet Meadow Farms!! Thank you so much for a perfect day!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Bryn Clark · Married on 08/16/2019

The place is magical, the staff is helpful

I got so many complements on the beauty of A Quiet Meadow. Not only was the entire staff so helpful and flexible with my requests, the place itself was also breathtaking and requires very little decoration to make magical.

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Cyndy

Cyndy Shelton · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing Experience

Beautiful setting! The ownership is amazing and easy to work with. The venue was set up beautifully and ready to go as planned. They took the time to answer my endless questions. I would highly recommend Quiet Meadow Farms!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Quiet Meadow Farm's reply:

Cyndy, We are so happy that you are pleased. You did a great job planning a perfect wedding. It was an honor to have your family and friends. 💕

James Hibbard · Married on 08/01/2019

Quiet Meadows.....absolutely and incredibly beautiful Venue! The Owner and all the staff were top notch in every way to assist us during the event!

Recommend Quiet Meadows to anyone looking for a Wedding Venue! Truly amazing staff, they are there every step of the way to assist you if needed and absolutely beautiful location!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Quiet Meadow Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are so happy it turned out just like you planned. We enjoyed having you.

Moriah Putnam · Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing Quiet Evening

It was amazing and beautiful. The people were really awesome to work with and things ran so so smoothly!! I was really really happy with how the reception turned out and if I could do anything different, I wouldn’t. Thank you!!

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Sara

Sara Schrader · Married on 06/07/2019

Best venue in utah

This venue totally exceeded our expectations. They have so much to offer. (Decorations, awesome vendors & amazing views). They were so prompt in replying back or making sure any of of my concerns were taken care of. Not to mention the night of our event they had staff members helping and pitching in when they were not responsible for any of that. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Briana

Briana Bush · Married on 04/20/2019

Love this Venue

Quiet Meadow Farms was the perfect location for our wedding. I am so happy with how everything turned out.

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Danica

Danica Mcguire · Married on 04/10/2019

Amazing Venue

The venue and all the employees were amazing! They made everything very easy and stress free for us and our families. They were very flexible and easy going, they made everything just how we wanted it and were willing to move things around. Emily was very great to work with and very helpful. This venue has great pricing for everything that is done and included.

Sent on 10/17/2019

Baeli Butler · Married on 03/15/2019

They made it very easy for family to injoy them selfs

It was a great place with very helpful staff! Made the big day a cake walk

Sent on 03/18/2019

Rebecca Deneke · Married on 12/18/2018

Mother of the bride

Everything about Quiet Meadow Farm was perfect! Communication up until the day of the reception was clear, prompt and friendly. The venue was beautiful and a perfect ending to a wonderful day. There were three staff members at the venue before the reception to help us get last minute things set up and were there throughout the reception to help in any way and helped after the reception. QMF took all of the stress out having a reception and wedding all in one day. It is the most beautiful venue I’ve seen to date.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Quiet Meadow Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your fabulous review. It means so much to us and we are so glad that everything turned our wonderful. 💕

Mom Fish · Married on 11/02/2018

A dream come True

When my daughter told me she wanted her reception in a barn, I took a deep breath and told her we would have to start looking for a barn that would meet her vision and mine. Not all barns are created equal, and thus being my only daughter, it would have to meet my standards. Quiet Meadows was the first and last barn we looked at. It pleasantly met both of our expectations. The warm barn and rustic feel my daughter was looking for and the elegance and beauty I wanted for my daughters reception. The rest is history, like 3 days ago. Together with the Staff at Quiet Meadows, we pulled off her dream. Every aspect was perfect including their send-off in a horse drawn carriage. I felt like I should have been more busy planning a whole wedding, ring ceremony and reception, but I wasn't. Quiet Meadows covered most of the set up and clean up. I was truly able to live her & my dream of a perfect day.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Ken Aplanalp · Married on 10/20/2018

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Lori was unreal on top of everything from the start to the finish every detail was spot on and all her vendor recommendations were great 👍 I would definitely recommend anyone planning an event to use Quiet Meadow!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Quiet Meadow Farm 14
    Quiet Meadow Farm 15
    Quiet Meadow Farm 16

Quiet Meadow Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It was such a delight to meet and work with you and Pilar. Loved you family and friends and loved your wedding. Keep in touch.

Joan P Jodi · Married on 08/24/2018

My son and now daughter-in-law did their homework in locating and choosing your spacious venue for their wedding and reception. Everything was beautifully set. Their ceremony took place in the apple orchard. It was lined with their ripening apple trees. PERFECT! Lori's staff were kind and extremely professional. Compliments to my daughter-in-law for her selection of western decor and accents. *The only downfall was the fact that the barn didn't have air conditioning. I also would like to mention - Landmark Catering for an absolutely perfect dining presentation. The food was delicious thanks to their Chef! All of their staff were well mannered and properly attired. Their wedding/reception was a success.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Megan · Married on 08/04/2018

This was the most magical place to get married! It was so beautiful and the staff was so helpful. Being able to pick out more decorations from a closet to give your wedding the final touches is seriously the best!!! They had all the chairs and tables set up! I love this place so much! It was perfect!

Sent on 07/22/2018
    Quiet Meadow Farm 17
    Quiet Meadow Farm 18
  • I

Itzel · Married on 07/21/2018

My wedding was a DREAM. I am so happy we chose this place as our venue. Everyone was so much help. It would not have been the same anywhere else !

Sent on 07/25/2018
    Quiet Meadow Farm 19
    Quiet Meadow Farm 20

Heidi · Married on 05/11/2018

We held our son’s wedding reception at Quiet Meadow Farm and loved it! It was planned as an outdoor reception but when the weather turned we were able to hold everything inside the barn which was plenty spacious enough and was easy to decorate as they have so many items for our use! It was so easy to plan and they do all the work so it was awesome! Fantastic venue!!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Stephanie · Married on 04/14/2018

Wonderful! We hope we can do weddings for our other kids here too. So much better than doing receptions at our home. Worth every penny. Lori is the best! She knows how to make everything perfect.

Sent on 04/21/2018

Hannah · Married on 02/23/2018

As soon as I saw this venue online, I was in love. Unfortunately they were closed for the winter, but I called anyway to ask about availability. They made accommodations for me to still be able to have my wedding reception here even though that meant they had to speed up their renovation process. The place is absolutely stunning, you aren't going to find a dreamy-er place. It stole my heart. Even though I was a challenge to work with (constantly changing my mind about various things) they were always patient and honestly made every single wish come true. I can't say enough about the quality of this place and the quality of the relationship I had with Lori and everyone I worked with. Amazing place.

Sent on 03/03/2018

Andie · Married on 05/20/2017

This place is incredible! Lori is a joy to work with and really does everything she can to ensure your event is perfect. The venue is breathtakingly beautiful and our guests loved every minute of being there. Our pictures are gorgeous and we did not have to spend a lot on decorations since it is already naturally stunning. Lori's staff worked so hard to make sure everything was set up perfectly to our specifications. They really went above and beyond to make us feel special and appreciated. Lori was easy to work with from day one and answered all of our questions. She is a pro and has a lot of experience and insight into how to make your vision even better. I would highly recommend this venue. The value is really great. You get so much for your money.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Cindy · Married on 04/28/2017

Extraordinary venue in every way. The location, majestic views, ambience, and amenities are perfection. The owners love and pride in their beautiful farm and their desire to share it with others gives an incredible magical warmth to this venue. We celebrated our daughters wedding with a fabulous party last night. Our guests were overwhelmed with Quiet Meadow Farm and the stunning location and views. Lori was a gracious and involved hostess who made sure the experience for our daughter was over the top. The value of the facility is incredible when you consider the expansive nature of the venue and the special features included, especially the lighting, tables, orchards and a storage room full of accessible decorative items. The DJ recommended by the owners was wonderful and provided great music and fun throughout the night. Our family is thoroughly in love with Quiet meadows Farm.

Sent on 04/29/2017

Carma · Married on 04/08/2017

The Perfect Venue for The Perfect Wedding! Book Today! Don't Delay! What a Cute Happy Place for that Perfect Day. From the time you enter the gates you are greeted with charm everywhere. The lighted lanterns on the post and the smell of fresh air and green lawns and beautiful mountains that set the backdrop. On the 8th of April nothing but rain, but a half an hour before the wedding the sun came out. It was the Brides wish to have an outdoor wedding within seconds it was set up, all outside. The Barn was welcoming with an old rustic feel, and it made everyone feel warm and comfortable. Nothing was prettier than the bride cascading over the beautiful green grass the pictures are amazing. Everything was set up just perfectly, and the barn had plenty of room for dining and dancing. Lori was more than accommodating, and was very detailed oriented. I highly recommend this venue to all those Brides that are looking for the perfect venue for their perfect day. See this one first. You will be amazed!!

Sent on 04/10/2017

ANNE · Married on 03/04/2017

Lori ensured our wedding was exactly what my daughter had dreamed of. We loved how easy to work with and helpful they were. We loved we could use items from their back room. It was convenient and saved me a lot of money and running around. The evening was perfect and the staff handled everything so I could enjoy the evening. Highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 06/09/2018