28 Reviews for Quiet Meadow Farm

Liability Insurance (1)
Pet Friendly (1)
Wireless Internet (1)
28 Quiet Meadow Farm Reviews

This was the most magical place to get married! It was so beautiful and the staff was so helpful. Being able to pick out more decorations from a closet to give your wedding the final touches is seriously the best!!! They had all the chairs and tables set up! I love this place so much! It was perfect!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Linens

My wedding was a DREAM. I am so happy we chose this place as our venue. Everyone was so much help. It would not have been the same anywhere else !

Profile Picture Itzel, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

We held our son’s wedding reception at Quiet Meadow Farm and loved it! It was planned as an outdoor reception but when the weather turned we were able to hold everything inside the barn which was plenty spacious enough and was easy to decorate as they have so many items for our use! It was so easy to plan and they do all the work so it was awesome! Fantastic venue!!

Profile Picture Heidi, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wonderful! We hope we can do weddings for our other kids here too. So much better than doing receptions at our home. Worth every penny. Lori is the best! She knows how to make everything perfect.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

As soon as I saw this venue online, I was in love. Unfortunately they were closed for the winter, but I called anyway to ask about availability. They made accommodations for me to still be able to have my wedding reception here even though that meant they had to speed up their renovation process. The place is absolutely stunning, you aren't going to find a dreamy-er place. It stole my heart. Even though I was a challenge to work with (constantly changing my mind about various things) they were always patient and honestly made every single wish come true. I can't say enough about the quality of this place and the quality of the relationship I had with Lori and everyone I worked with. Amazing place.

Profile Picture Hannah, 2/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place is incredible! Lori is a joy to work with and really does everything she can to ensure your event is perfect. The venue is breathtakingly beautiful and our guests loved every minute of being there. Our pictures are gorgeous and we did not have to spend a lot on decorations since it is already naturally stunning. Lori's staff worked so hard to make sure everything was set up perfectly to our specifications. They really went above and beyond to make us feel special and appreciated. Lori was easy to work with from day one and answered all of our questions. She is a pro and has a lot of experience and insight into how to make your vision even better. I would highly recommend this venue. The value is really great. You get so much for your money.

Profile Picture Andie, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Furniture, Tables, Indoor, Scenic Views, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Linens

Extraordinary venue in every way. The location, majestic views, ambience, and amenities are perfection. The owners love and pride in their beautiful farm and their desire to share it with others gives an incredible magical warmth to this venue. We celebrated our daughters wedding with a fabulous party last night. Our guests were overwhelmed with Quiet Meadow Farm and the stunning location and views. Lori was a gracious and involved hostess who made sure the experience for our daughter was over the top. The value of the facility is incredible when you consider the expansive nature of the venue and the special features included, especially the lighting, tables, orchards and a storage room full of accessible decorative items. The DJ recommended by the owners was wonderful and provided great music and fun throughout the night. Our family is thoroughly in love with Quiet meadows Farm.

Profile Picture Cindy, 4/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Perfect Venue for The Perfect Wedding! Book Today! Don't Delay! What a Cute Happy Place for that Perfect Day. From the time you enter the gates you are greeted with charm everywhere. The lighted lanterns on the post and the smell of fresh air and green lawns and beautiful mountains that set the backdrop. On the 8th of April nothing but rain, but a half an hour before the wedding the sun came out. It was the Brides wish to have an outdoor wedding within seconds it was set up, all outside. The Barn was welcoming with an old rustic feel, and it made everyone feel warm and comfortable. Nothing was prettier than the bride cascading over the beautiful green grass the pictures are amazing. Everything was set up just perfectly, and the barn had plenty of room for dining and dancing. Lori was more than accommodating, and was very detailed oriented. I highly recommend this venue to all those Brides that are looking for the perfect venue for their perfect day. See this one first. You will be amazed!!

Profile Picture Carma, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We booked our daughter's wedding reception here from out of state. Quiet Meadow was easy to communicate with and we were so happy to work with them. Everything was perfect and all our guests commented how special and beautiful the venue and the reception were. It was also a great value compared to venues in our area. We appreciated their willingness to accommodate the food trucks we hired for catering. Overall, it couldn't have been better!~

Profile Picture Ann Marie, 12/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Lori and her staff were professional, friendly and helpful. In pre-planning state, made suggestions without being pushy. Knowing we were a little stressed about the upcoming day, Lori even called to check in and reassure us the day before. Such a nice touch.
LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the venue. We arrived to tables, chairs and decor ready for us to add our own personal touches. Our guests were wowed by the amazing scenery. Many took the opportunity to view the mountain setting from the rocking chairs set up under the barn eaves. There was plenty of space for lawn games and things to do while our guests were waiting for the dinner.
Lori and her staff were available throughout the night in case we needed anything. The wedding was as close to perfect as it could've possibly been. Thanks so much Lori & Emily!!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

We held our daughter's June wedding reception at Quiet Meadow Farm. It was beautiful! The barn was large and pretty enough to host all of our guests but we chose to spend time outside. The view on all sides was amazing! There was plenty of room for our caterer, photo booth, and DJ/Dance floor. Lori was extremely professional and pleasant to work with. The guests and photographers were charmed by this unique venue. I cannot say enough positives about our experience at Quiet Meadow Farm.

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Linens

We LOVED working with Quiet Meadow Farms! It is beautiful and feels so tucked away, but it's only a 10 minute drive from Provo. We loved getting that feeling without making or guests drive too far. The yard is beautiful, but the barn is big enough to accommodate everyone in case it starts raining (as was the case in our wedding), and they really do everything to take care of you on your special day. I can't recommend Quiet Meadow Farm enough--I would come here again and again.

Profile Picture Dania, 4/28/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Linens, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

Excellent staff. Lori made everything perfect! She is great, fun, organized and hard worker. I did not have to worry about anything!!! Tables, chairs, tablecloth, decor, everything was already organized when I got there. She was everywhere all the time, multi-tasking.
Lori and her daughter were a sweetheart and so good to all of our guests. They worried about every single detail.
They kept everything under control. My guests, family, fiance and I had a blast.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Beatriz, 4/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Lori and her crew were amazing and the barn the perfect place for my daughter's wedding. Loved the whole expeirence.

Profile Picture Tiffinie, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I LOVED working with Lori from Quiet Meadow!! First of all, the venue is GORGEOUS, and has plenty of space for indoor or outdoor weddings. We had ours in early October and the weather was great for an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. Lori was flexible and answered all my questions promptly and fully. We used our own caterers and our own DJ and all went smoothly. Our photographers and videographer loved the space. Our guests still talk about how gorgeous it was and how it "felt like a dream wedding." It was a dream wedding!! The space made it that way! Lori and her crew do a great job with simple decorations - it's elegant while still having that simple rustic beauty of a barn. I highly recommend having your wedding here!!!

Profile Picture Brynn, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue was spectacular and the owners were amazing!! I planned my entire wedding from Reno NV, showed up a few days before and finalized what decorations I wanted....showed up the day of the wedding and everything was perfect!! They answered all of my question quickly and made the stress of finding a venue gone. I would recommend this venue to everyone in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Kaylan, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

What a wonderful place. My daughter's wedding was all that she could wish for and more. You provided just the perfect atmosphere and quiet peaceful facility for a wonderful day. Many guests mentioned how peaceful and beautiful the day was for everyone. Wonderful job Quiet Meadow Farm's people. You were all amazing and I can't thank you enough for making my daughter's dream wedding come true.

Profile Picture Debbie, 7/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was the best wedding reception venue we could have chosen! The price was very reasonable for how beautiful the event was, and the owners did everything possible to make our evening special, even adding little details we didn't even remember to think about! I HIGHLY recommend Quiet Meadow Farm Weddings and Events over any church hall.

Profile Picture User4571788, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is such a great venue at a unique and beautiful location. The reception we held there was wonderful. I can't say enough good about our experience with Quiet Meadow Farm. The owners were great to work with and took all the stress out of our special day. They really went above and beyond for us. It was well worth the cost. I highly recommend this venue.

Profile Picture Laura, 3/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

Quiet Meadow Farm is a lovely place set on over 100 acres of beautiful and serene property and the PERFECT place to have your Celebration! We had our daughters Wedding Reception here in December and couldn't be more pleased with the experience! The property and surroundings are absolutely breathtaking and the reception barn is warm, inviting, and spacious. It is accommodating for any size celebration! There is plenty of space for dancing, dining and receiving guests at the reception! The service and facility were professional and we couldn't be more pleased with the whole experience! I highly recommend the lovely Quiet Meadow Farm for any event you may be celebrating!

Profile Picture Fawn, 12/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Quiet Meadow Farm Weddings and Events gave me the wedding reception of my dreams!! The owners were extremely professional and went above and beyond to make sure that my reception was exactly as I pictured it. The decor that was available to use during my reception was beautiful and added the finishing touches that I needed to give my wedding the vintage feel that I wanted. Hundreds of people showed up to my reception and there was enough room for everyone to enjoy themselves. The dance floor was huge, and allowed for all of my family and friends to join us as we celebrated. They helped provide a screen so that I could show a video during the reception and even helped provide a sound system and a DJ since music and dancing was a huge part of my reception. Even in the middle of December, parking was easily accessible, and the venue was really warm. The staff do all they can to help you set up for your special day, and will go the extra mile to make your reception or wedding ceremony look exactly as you dreamed it would! The location is absolutely breathtaking, nestled between Maple Mountain, it really is the most gorgeous and peaceful place that you could ever imagine. All I can say is good about this amazing venue!! I wish I could do my wedding day over because it was that magical! I recommend this with all of my heart. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Lori has created such an absolutely incredible venue here. Her pictures don't even do justice. The barn is amazingly rustic, and the grounds around it are picture perfect. Lori is so helpful and knowledgeable. It really made things easier for us. This place is so perfect for any wedding!

Profile Picture Adam, 11/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Linens, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

Quiet Meadows was a beautiful venue for our reception. The mountains and orchard add an extra beauty and Lori has done a great job of making the barn elegant and beautiful. She was willing to work with us as we came up with a layout, and had many great decorations on site we were able to use. Everyone raved about how beautiful it was and what a great atmosphere the barn had.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Clean Up, Set Up, Linens

Lori was great to work with and willingly accommodated us.

Profile Picture User4995454, 2+ years ago, 1 Review