Quick Stitch Alterations by Juliana Reviews

33 Reviews for Quick Stitch Alterations by Juliana

• Nichole

Nichole Thornton · Married on 05/21/2020

Exceptional Service

She was absolutely amazing!!! I needed my dress done in 2 days! I don't know how she did it! It looked and fit perfectly!!!

Sent on 05/24/2020
  • Claudia

Claudia Broz · Married on 04/11/2020

Wedding Dress Alterations

Wow... where do I begin?? Juliana is simply amazing. My wedding dress was mistakenly ordered as a size 12, instead of an 8. We did not have time to reorder before our wedding, due to the 4-6 months delivery time for the dress. Juliana was my saving grace --- she brought my wedding dress down multiple sizes while still preserving it's original style/design. It fit perfectly! I would 100% recommend Juliana for any and all alterations!

Sent on 01/10/2020
  • Allison

Allison Lamm · Married on 01/11/2020

Would HIGHLY Recommend Quickstitch

Juliana and Quickstitch altered practically my entire wedding—my dress, my mom’s, two of my bridesmaids, my flower girl...Juliana saved my wedding in more ways than one. When I came in for my first fitting I felt like something just wasn’t quite right with the dress, and she came up with a fix that completely took away all my fears and made me fall in love with my dress all over again. My flower girl originally went to a different seamstress who wanted to charge and outrageous amount to alter the dress, but when I brought her to Juliana she immediately came up with a much better solution for the dress at an extremely reasonable price. Juliana also altered my bridesmaids and my mother’s dresses and they all looked phenomenal. I would urge anyone needing alterations for any occasion to go see Juliana. She truly cared about everyone involved in my day absolutely looking their best, and I could not be happier with the outcome!!

Sent on 02/16/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren Walton · Married on 01/25/2019

Perfect Fit

I had a great experience here. They made my wedding dress look perfect!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Bryan · Married on 01/06/2019

Great to work with

Excellent service and work. Did alterations to a wedding dress purchased from The Dress Gallery (on Douglas). Online appointments were simple to make.

Sent on 05/24/2019

Sheri · Married on 07/29/2017

I can't say enough good things about Juliana and her team! I have a muscle weakness disease and I easily trip and fall. I brought my dress and my slip to try on for alterations and I slipped on my dress and fell! Juliana recommended a hoop skirt to keep the slip and my dress away from my legs, so I wouldn't slip. Next thing, she says "Wait a minute." She runs upstairs and grabs a hoop skirt she had laying around and graciously gave it to me. In a moment where I normally would have felt defeated and would have easily broken down and cried, she gave me hope and a boost in confidence. I am now 100% confident that I will look great on my wedding day and will have no problem walking down that aisle. She knows the names of all of her clients and makes sure every one gets the time that they deserve. She is very efficient in what she does and doesn't charge an arm and a leg. Her whole staff is very friendly and amazing also.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Julie · Married on 10/08/2016

Juliana was great to work with from the moment I walked into her shop to the final pick up of my wedding dress. She gave great advice and was very reassuring throughout my whole fitting process. Fortunately for me I only needed a small adjustment to the bustline and to have the bustle created. She fixed the dress top twice and made sure I was 100% happy and comfortable. Also her bustle was so simple and secure it only took a minute to change from ceremony to reception. I would absolutely recommend Quick Stitch to brides who want to look and feel their best.

Sent on 10/16/2016

Quick Stitch Alterations by Juliana's reply:

Thank you very much for your feedback and we at QUICKSTITCH make every effort possible to provide you with an outstanding service.
  • mcropp84

Melissa · Married on 07/07/2016

Julianna is simply the best. I have heard horror stories about brides having horrible alterations done on there dresses but at Quickstitch, you just know that you are going to get the best. She is personable, knows what she is doing, and works above and beyond to make you look beautiful in your dress. I only recommend her for any kind of alteration.

Sent on 06/07/2016

• Katie

Katie · Married on 09/12/2015

I had a fantastic experience with Juliana. They have you book your appointments online and reminders are electronic. They treated my gown with love.

I got my dress altered, bustled, and steamed.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Sara · Married on 06/26/2015

I was fit in at short notice , and the alterations on my dress were completed quickly. Easy to make an appointment, and they did a great job for a great price.

Sent on 07/19/2015

Quick Stitch Alterations by Juliana's reply:

Quick stitch was one of the best decisions I've made for my wedding. Great work, excellent customer service, and very reasonable pricing. My dress looks a million times better, fits perfectly and was ready ahead of schedule. I really can't say enough good things about this business!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Lauren · Married on 11/08/2014

My dress fit perfectly for my wedding, she made it very easy and fast to go in for my dress fittings :)

Sent on 11/10/2014

Quick Stitch Alterations by Juliana's reply:

Thank you Very much Lauren.

Quickstitch was a great place to go to get my wedding dress altered. They did an absolute amazing job with my dress. Juliana remembered who I was and what my dress looked like every time I went in for a fitting. I will be going here to get all of my clothes altered.

Sent on 09/10/2014

Quick Stitch Alterations by Juliana's reply:

I highly recommend Juliana for your wedding dress alteration needs. She did a beautiful job with my hemming, taking in, and bustle. I was impressed with her hemming since there is a lace trim on my dress. Also, the bustle looks awesome! Wonderful work! Fit perfectly :)

Sent on 05/06/2014

Quick Stitch Alterations by Juliana's reply:

They did a great job listening to me and giving me what I wanted plus added suggestions to enhance the services!

Quick Stitch Alterations by Juliana's reply:

Thank you very much for your feedback we at QUICKSTITCH make every effort possible to provide you with an outstanding service.

Jessica · Married on 09/28/2013

Great customer service. Did a superb job!

Quick Stitch Alterations by Juliana's reply:

Thank you very much for your feedback,we at QUICKSTITCH make every effort possible to provide you with an outstanding service.

Amber · Married on 05/25/2013

I was referred to Juliana by my sister in law who had an all bead wedding dress and Juliana did an amazing job so I knew she would be perfect for me. From the first meeting, I knew my dress would turn out great, and it did! She was so amazing and affordable! Would go to her again if I or my husband need alterations on anything! A+ in my book!! :)

Sent on 07/15/2013

Dru · Married on 11/03/2012

Quickstitch was absolutely amazing at altering my wedding dress. She took the time to answer any questions and to make sure that I felt comfortable with any changes being made. She also thought of a great way to incorporate a piece of my grandmothers dress into my dress last minute. The service was exceptional and very affordable.

Sent on 11/21/2012

Ashley · Married on 06/30/2012

My entire bridal party was well taken care of. Everything was beautiful. And then when i came back for my sister's wedding it was just as perfect!

Megan · Married on 10/08/2011

Juliana was amazing and she made my dress fit me beautifully! I was so happy with her services. She was always friendly and greeted me by name. She also remembered things that we had talked about at previous appointments even though months had passed between. Juliana gave me advice on her experiences from other brides and ended up being helpful in other aspects of the wedding, too. It was nice to have someone that was as excited as I was about the planning process, even when things did not seem to be going as well as I had hoped. I will use quickstitch from now on for all my tailoring and embroidery needs! I have become a lifelong customer.

Sent on 10/25/2011

Katy · Married on 06/25/2011

Juliana was amazing! She added off the shoulder straps, hemmed, and brought in the bust line on my dress. I lost a lot of weight right before the wedding and was also living out of town. I tried my dress back on a week before the wedding, and it needed more adjustments. Juliana did everything and more on a deadline with great service! She is very talented, extrememly helpful, and knows what she is doing. She worked with me and my family even though we were all out of town.

Sent on 03/09/2012

Lisa · Married on 05/28/2011

I love Quickstitch!! They did my wedding dress alterations it fit like a glove! Juiliana was very sweet, attentive and professional. I went in the shop several times for fittings and also to try on the dress with my wedding jewerly, updo and veil and she was always so helpful and nice even though she was busy. I felt that her prices (much better than bridal shop prices) combined with her personality and professional work make Quickstitch the best place for getting your wedding dress altered!!

Sent on 05/31/2011

Laura · Married on 05/28/2011

Juliana was very helpful and kind the entire time. Very professional, and the alterations were perfect. Reasonable price as well.

Sent on 06/21/2011

Michelle · Married on 05/22/2010

Julianne at Quick Stitch was very easy to work with. She and her husband remembered my name from the first phone conversation. She never appeared overwhelmed even though the store was very busy with other clients and onlookers. Her work was clean and efficient. I won't go to any other alteration store again.

Sent on 07/09/2010

TIFFANY · Married on 09/22/2006

I was able to get my dress hemmed and straps adjusted all at Simplistic bride. Quick Stitch did the alteration and my dress fit like a glove. Even though I knew that my dress had been altered you could not tell. I was a very professional job and they only had my dress for a few days before it was completed. I was also able to take my nephew's pants there to adjust the leg lenth and that was completed quickly as well. They were professional and friendly while we were there.

Sent on 03/03/2008