26 Reviews for Quickstitch

25 Quickstitch Reviews

I can't say enough good things about Juliana and her team! I have a muscle weakness disease and I easily trip and fall. I brought my dress and my slip to try on for alterations and I slipped on my dress and fell! Juliana recommended a hoop skirt to keep the slip and my dress away from my legs, so I wouldn't slip. Next thing, she says "Wait a minute." She runs upstairs and grabs a hoop skirt she had laying around and graciously gave it to me. In a moment where I normally would have felt defeated and would have easily broken down and cried, she gave me hope and a boost in confidence. I am now 100% confident that I will look great on my wedding day and will have no problem walking down that aisle. She knows the names of all of her clients and makes sure every one gets the time that they deserve. She is very efficient in what she does and doesn't charge an arm and a leg. Her whole staff is very friendly and amazing also.

Profile Picture Sheri, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Juliana was great to work with from the moment I walked into her shop to the final pick up of my wedding dress. She gave great advice and was very reassuring throughout my whole fitting process. Fortunately for me I only needed a small adjustment to the bustline and to have the bustle created. She fixed the dress top twice and made sure I was 100% happy and comfortable. Also her bustle was so simple and secure it only took a minute to change from ceremony to reception. I would absolutely recommend Quick Stitch to brides who want to look and feel their best.

Profile Picture Julie, 10/8/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

Julianna is simply the best. I have heard horror stories about brides having horrible alterations done on there dresses but at Quickstitch, you just know that you are going to get the best. She is personable, knows what she is doing, and works above and beyond to make you look beautiful in your dress. I only recommend her for any kind of alteration.

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/7/16, 14 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had a fantastic experience with Juliana. They have you book your appointments online and reminders are electronic. They treated my gown with love.

I got my dress altered, bustled, and steamed.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/12/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

Quick stitch was one of the best decisions I've made for my wedding. Great work, excellent customer service, and very reasonable pricing. My dress looks a million times better, fits perfectly and was ready ahead of schedule. I really can't say enough good things about this business!

Profile Picture User4732624, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My dress fit perfectly for my wedding, she made it very easy and fast to go in for my dress fittings :)

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/8/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Quickstitch was a great place to go to get my wedding dress altered. They did an absolute amazing job with my dress. Juliana remembered who I was and what my dress looked like every time I went in for a fitting. I will be going here to get all of my clothes altered.

Profile Picture Lynn, 6/28/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

I highly recommend Juliana for your wedding dress alteration needs. She did a beautiful job with my hemming, taking in, and bustle. I was impressed with her hemming since there is a lace trim on my dress. Also, the bustle looks awesome! Wonderful work! Fit perfectly :)

Profile Picture User3490709, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

They did a great job listening to me and giving me what I wanted plus added suggestions to enhance the services!

Profile Picture User4371642, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

Great customer service. Did a superb job!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was referred to Juliana by my sister in law who had an all bead wedding dress and Juliana did an amazing job so I knew she would be perfect for me. From the first meeting, I knew my dress would turn out great, and it did! She was so amazing and affordable! Would go to her again if I or my husband need alterations on anything! A+ in my book!! :)

Profile Picture Amber, 5/25/13, 11 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Quickstitch was absolutely amazing at altering my wedding dress. She took the time to answer any questions and to make sure that I felt comfortable with any changes being made. She also thought of a great way to incorporate a piece of my grandmothers dress into my dress last minute. The service was exceptional and very affordable.

Profile Picture Dru, 11/3/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My entire bridal party was well taken care of. Everything was beautiful. And then when i came back for my sister's wedding it was just as perfect!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/30/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Juliana was amazing and she made my dress fit me beautifully! I was so happy with her services. She was always friendly and greeted me by name. She also remembered things that we had talked about at previous appointments even though months had passed between. Juliana gave me advice on her experiences from other brides and ended up being helpful in other aspects of the wedding, too. It was nice to have someone that was as excited as I was about the planning process, even when things did not seem to be going as well as I had hoped. I will use quickstitch from now on for all my tailoring and embroidery needs! I have become a lifelong customer.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/8/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Juliana was amazing! She added off the shoulder straps, hemmed, and brought in the bust line on my dress. I lost a lot of weight right before the wedding and was also living out of town. I tried my dress back on a week before the wedding, and it needed more adjustments. Juliana did everything and more on a deadline with great service! She is very talented, extrememly helpful, and knows what she is doing. She worked with me and my family even though we were all out of town.

Profile Picture Katy, 6/25/11, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I love Quickstitch!! They did my wedding dress alterations it fit like a glove! Juiliana was very sweet, attentive and professional. I went in the shop several times for fittings and also to try on the dress with my wedding jewerly, updo and veil and she was always so helpful and nice even though she was busy. I felt that her prices (much better than bridal shop prices) combined with her personality and professional work make Quickstitch the best place for getting your wedding dress altered!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/28/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Juliana was very helpful and kind the entire time. Very professional, and the alterations were perfect. Reasonable price as well.

Profile Picture Laura, 5/28/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Julianne at Quick Stitch was very easy to work with. She and her husband remembered my name from the first phone conversation. She never appeared overwhelmed even though the store was very busy with other clients and onlookers. Her work was clean and efficient. I won't go to any other alteration store again.

Profile Picture Michelle , 5/22/10, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was able to get my dress hemmed and straps adjusted all at Simplistic bride. Quick Stitch did the alteration and my dress fit like a glove. Even though I knew that my dress had been altered you could not tell. I was a very professional job and they only had my dress for a few days before it was completed. I was also able to take my nephew's pants there to adjust the leg lenth and that was completed quickly as well. They were professional and friendly while we were there.

Profile Picture TIFFANY, 9/22/06, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The husband & wife team are very accommodating and friendly! I waited until late April for my first dress fitting (wedding date: June 13) and they made me an appointment 2 days after I called. She has a great eye for dresses! Would definitely use again. I had my dress altered and cups sewn in.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

Quickstitch did a fantastic job preparing my bridesmaid dress for the wedding. I was very concerned about not being able to wear a bra in a low-backed dress, and her alterations were so fantastic that I didn't need one. She had me in and out of my first fitting appointment within 15 minutes and everything was perfect the first time. I'll definitely be back for more alteration work with her.

Profile Picture User3013696, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.2

Maybe more staff, appointments were very busy.

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/23/14, 1 Review
1.2

We read many reviews and were excited to think we would be in good hands. Unfortunately that was not the case for us. I guess we should have walked away after our first visit. We felt somewhat belittled by Julianna and my daughter even cried but we decided to go ahead and stick with her because of the reviews. We read some others felt the same way at first also and then we're happy with their results. Sadly things for us just got worst. It was like she did not pay attention to what we were wanting. We had to continually come in for fittings and each time we had to remind her what we wanted. She kept doing the things we asked wrong and made us feel very bad if we tried to correct her. We were extremely disappointed and discouraged. We finally picked up the dress a few days before the wedding supposedly finished, steamed and ready to go. But when we got home with the dress we noticed some of the final alterations did not get done. There were still straight pins all around the bottom of the dress. So we had to finish the final alterations on our own and go through the entire dress pulling out straight pins and making sure everything would stay attached. She charged us too much money for us to have to go through this much stress and then still find all of these problems at the last minute.

Profile Picture User7269983, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
0.5

The owner of this establishment (Juliana's husband) ASSAULTED MY HUSBAND outside of their alterations shop!! My husband and I had gone there to request a refund for a job very poorly done on my wedding dress. Juliana would take absolutely NO responsibility for the things she did to my dress. She didn't tack the lace back down, tack the waist belt back down, or glue the sequins and beads back on, and she sewed the zipper from the back to the armpit, which caused it to be raised in the back, a giant bump. We asked for a refund and the man accused us of wanting a refund from the moment we first walked into the shop. I have no idea where he got that from but that was obviously not true! He said there was a no refund policy and that there was no need for a refund anyway, as though my dress was fine. As we were leaving he had a few choice words for us and we returned them, then walked out to our car. He followed us out and yelled that we were "cheap [expletive]s," then demanded that we apologize to him. My husband absolutely refused, and I threatened to record the rest of it on my phone if he continued to cuss and yell at us. He got in my face, yelling, whereupon my husband yanked open the shop door and told him to get back inside immediately. He then PUNCHED AND SLAPPED my husband, who then fought back! Charges were not pressed only because my husband hit him back, but I think it's pretty clear my recommendation is to NEVER visit this place! They're nice as can be when you enter, but if you have any issues caused by Juliana, her husband, or her staff, you may be treated with disrespect and possibly even violence!

Profile Picture Breanna, 10/10/15, 1 Review