Quest Drape Orlando Reviews

13 | Orlando, FL

13 Reviews for Quest Drape Orlando

Nicole · Married on 09/05/2016

We truly enjoyed working with Shannen! She was responsive and professional! She was full of ideas and the final product made such a difference! The ballroom was beautuful!!

Sent on 02/07/2012

Jennifer · Married on 08/06/2016

We used quest drape for our wedding at the Orlando Museum of Art this past weekend it was beautiful! Leah was amazing to work with and we had so many compliments on how great the room looked. They did an awesome job transforming the rotunda. I've been there many times and had never seen it look so beautiful!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Nuttakarn · Married on 02/26/2016

We felt in love with Lake Mary Events Center for our wedding venue. It is perfect in many ways, however, I just don’t love the ballroom. The space is great and the “one wall” that has curtains is beautiful, but the rest of the three walls is so boring to me. I decided to do research for draping company and get pricing. Quest Drape stood out! Leah was so easy to work with, friendly, great communication, and very professional. She was happily to gave me pricing for different scenarios with straightforward pricing. The booking process was extremely simple. Quest Drape did an exceptional job on our wedding day. The drape made a huge difference and transformed the ballroom into such an elegance space. The drape quality look expensive and nothing show through. I’m very glad we did it and absolutely so happy with Quest Drape!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Amanda · Married on 07/20/2013

Quest Drape provided wonderful service and a beautiful product for our wedding! Janina was very responsive, and the booking process was extremely simple. The Quest Drape team was one of the first vendors to arrive on-site on wedding day, and took care of the tear-down at the end of the evening as well. I would definitely recommend Quest Drape to a friend, and will certainly use them again in the future!

Sent on 07/30/2013

Derek · Married on 10/25/2012

Whilst we loved our venue...we hated those curtains and just had to hide them!

We were referred to Quest Drape by our wedding co-ordinator and spoke to Shannen who was polite, professional and very helpful!

She happily drove to the venue to ensure she was able to give an accurate quote for what we required. A very reasonable quote at that!

The free standing silver draping was beautiful, very well maintained and set up. It looked great with the blue led up lights supplied by another vendor. It was very refreshing to see different vendors being able to work together to achieve the best look.

I would definitely recommend this Vendor, thanks Shannen!!!

Sent on 12/11/2012

Stacey · Married on 09/01/2012

Shannen at Quest was great to work with as usual! Thank you for adding that special touch to my Ceremony Room and Reception!

Sent on 09/17/2012

Priscilla · Married on 07/21/2012

I decided that I wanted draping about a month before my wedding. I worked with Shannen from Quest Drape and she was absolutely fantastic. The customer service I received was wonderful. She responded to every phone call/email and was full of different ideas. Quest created exactly the look that I wanted. Everyone commented on how beautiful the room looked and the draping behind the bridal party table definitely made the room complete. The way the lights and the GOBO hit the draping made everything look perfect! Thank you so much Shannen and Quest Drape! The wedding photos are fabulous.

Sent on 08/30/2012

Bryan · Married on 06/01/2012

Quest is the BEST! Not only did they provide fantastic service and superb drape for my wedding on June 1st, but as a vendor in the industry, they have provided great drape and fantastic service many times for my brides and grooms. We won't use anyone else for our drape needs! Definitely give them a call today!

Sent on 07/02/2012

Bonnie · Married on 04/28/2012

It was an absolute pleasure working with Shannen with Quest Drape! From the beginning till the end, the customer service was exceptional. Shannen came to the MEZZ and measured the room, consulted us on the drape selection and even attended our final walk through. Being an event planner in the industry, I know I can always count on Quest Drape for any of my drapery needs, so naturally I chose them for my wedding! We used the drape to divide the cocktail hour from the reception in the same room. When the cocktail hour was over, the drape was opened and guests moved into the next part of the room. This created a dramatic wow factor! I got such great feedback and owe it all to working with such a wonderful team! Thank you to Shannen and the Quest Drape team for making my wedding a dream come true. :)

Sent on 06/27/2012
  • O

Andy · Married on 02/04/2012

This is our second wedding using Quest Drapes. Both times they delivered exactly what we wanted, on time and on budget! More importantly, we really appreciated their design ideas and their willingness to work within our budget. They totally transformed the room into a beautiful ballroomoom for the wedding.
    The reception looked magical and the wedding photos looked fantastic! Thank you!

Sent on 02/14/2012

Nicole · Married on 07/09/2011

As a wedding planner, I had high expectations for the vendors at my own wedding. I am happy to say that Quest Drape truly went above and beyond all my expectations. Shortly after contacting them, they personally went out to the venue to measure the space that I was requesting. On our wedding day, we were extremely pleased with everything. The draping was such a dramatic element in the room. It was the perfect backdrop and served as a key focal point in the room. I can't thank Quest Drape enough for helping to create the reception that I always envisioned.

Sent on 06/27/2012

Christin · Married on 03/12/2011

Planning a wedding is difficult... or so I thought. With the amazing team at Quest, it was a breeze. I felt completely taken care of from the minute I spoke with my salesperson to the moment I saw the drape in the ballroom. I would and have recommended this company to everyone planning the big day!

Sent on 03/29/2012

Todd · Married on 03/06/2002

Working with Quest is like working with a friend.

Sent on 02/07/2012