Queen of a King Photography Reviews

Queen of a King Photography 4
Queen of a King Photography 5

Kayla Stanley 路 Getting married on 06/28/2020

She鈥檚 the best! 馃槉

I would highly recommend Magen. She did and amazing job on our engagement photos and captured every picture we wanted! She let us do some serious pictures and some fun ones to show our personalities. We couldn鈥檛 have asked for more!

Queen of a King Photography 6
    Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Hinkley 路 Getting married on 02/02/2020

Very Dedicated and Passionate Photographer

Magen is so amazing to work with. She is very dedicated to her work and her clients. I highly recommend her for any of your picture needed for any occasion! She is very creative and will provide you with the best pictures you could imagine.

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Monica

Kayla 路 Married on 10/11/2019

Stop looking!! Pick Magen

Magen is so talented, so sweet, and just so easy to be around. She takes such amazing photos!! She鈥檚 perfect. She gives you enough direction to make you feel like you know what you鈥檙e doing while still have a blast. She puts herself in some seriously hilarious positions and places to get such amazing shots. I鈥檓 beyond happy she was capturing our wedding!! I wouldn鈥檛 have chosen anyone else to climb rocks and nature trails in a wedding dress all morning with 馃挄 She鈥檚 beyond talented and made sure everyone looked great in every photo. She got every angle/photo I asked along with a million I never knew I wanted!!! She did such an amazing job at making every photo she took flawless and absolutely beautiful. Seriously the best person I could have asked for to capture my wedding day!!! She鈥檚 taking all my important life photos from this point forward!!!!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Queen of a King Photography 12
    Queen of a King Photography 13
    Sent on 07/15/2019

Katelyn Spruill 路 Married on 06/08/2019

Such a fun easy going experience!

They are awesome! So easy and fun to work with! They are open to any idea you may have and capture perfect shots! They're work is fantastic and I got my pictures back super fast! I have enjoyed each session with them, and my husband and I enjoyed our wedding with them! I highly recommend them and will definitely be using them for future photos!

Queen of a King Photography 14
    Sent on 06/22/2019
  • Natasha

Natasha Tackett 路 Married on 03/31/2019

Great renewal

Great capture of an intimate experience

Queen of a King Photography 22
    Queen of a King Photography 23

Haley Bradley 路 Married on 09/29/2018

Vow renewal/wedding

I was referred to this photographer by a coworker when I had planned to renew my vows and have a wedding a year after actually getting married at the courthouse. I was dead set on not having a wedding but after a year had rolled around I really wanted one to share with each other and our family. I wanted quality pictures, someone who was passionate in their work, and also affordable. When I messaged Queen of a King photography, from the start was nothing but professionalism, eagerness, and quick response as well. They showed up early to my in the middle of nowhere wedding eager to start shooting photographs. They were polite, professional, and treated us like had knew us our whole lives. I was so pleased with the work and loved being able to work with them. I would not have wanted anyone else to photograph our special day.

Queen of a King Photography 24
    Queen of a King Photography 25
    Queen of a King Photography 26
    Queen of a King Photography 27
  • Natalija

Natalija Kavgic 路 Married on 08/11/2018

Wedding photography

We were beyond thrilled to have such amazing, talented and kind young people as our wedding photographers. Not only were they very understanding and easy to talk to, they were beyond professional providing us with two great photographers that were present for the entire event. Needless to say the photos ended up being amazingly beautiful and creative, capturing all the memories that we will forever cherish! Highly recommended!

Queen of a King Photography 28
    Queen of a King Photography 29
    Queen of a King Photography 30
  • Brandi

Brandi Congdon 路 Married on 07/10/2015

Congdon Wedding 2015

i had already had a photographer lined up, and a week before my wedding they backed out. my friend contacted Magen and asked if there was anyway she would fill in and take the photos. No hesitation Megan agreed and I met with her we went over a contract and she gave me a very fair price with being last minute. My photos turned about amazing, she was one time and took so many photos. I would recommend her for any occasion.

Queen of a King Photography 31
    Queen of a King Photography 39
    Queen of a King Photography 40
    Sent on 07/01/2019

Kelsey 路 Getting married on 04/18/2020

Flexible and easy to work with

Magen is amazing! I have changed the date of our wedding 4 times and I鈥檝e changed the venue on her once! (Circumstances out of our control). Each time she has been so flexible and willing to work with us. She鈥檚 even driving 3 hours away to photograph our wedding. My fianc茅 and I are not comfortable with getting photos taken, but she made us feel so at ease during our engagement shoot. Not to mention the pictures turned out beautiful. I cannot wait to see our wedding photos!

Sent on 07/13/2019