Queen City Ensemble Reviews

67 | Charlotte, NC

67 Reviews for Queen City Ensemble

Ranen J. · Married on 04/10/2021

Excellent Strings Ensemble

I highly recommend the Queen City Ensemble for your wedding or event! They are extremely professional and communicative. We had to move our wedding due to COVID-19 and they were so accommodating with our new date. They also play beautiful music and had a great selection to choose from.

Sent on 04/22/2021
  • Jane

Jane D. · Married on 03/13/2021

Wonderful Wedding Musicians

Queen City Ensemble played for our daughter's wedding celebration in March 2021 and did a beautiful job. They were easy to work with, wonderful communicators, and most of all, provided beautiful music for our celebration. We had an out of town vocal soloist, and they had clear communication with him before the event, and everything worked well in their rehearsing prior to the wedding. Queen City Ensemble has my highest recommendation.

Sent on 04/21/2021

Lexi E. · Married on 11/10/2020

Wonderful!

Queen City Ensemble was wonderful to work with! They were very responsive and flexible with changes I made to my repertoire and unexpected weather. The music was beautiful and a great addition to my small, intimate wedding. I loved working with the ensemble and definitely would recommend to others!

Sent on 10/23/2020
  • Maci

Maci H. · Married on 10/02/2020

Beautiful Music

They were very accommodating with our requests and did a beautiful job. I highly recommend.

Sent on 10/20/2020

Robert · Married on 10/05/2019

Great experience, I highly recommend Queen City Ensemble!!!

The ladies from Queen City Ensemble were fantastic! Jenny, Becky, and Jean were incredible to work with. It was our only daughter's wedding and Queen City Ensemble set a great mood for the entire evening! Our guests were overwhelmed by the beauty of the music and the very professional presentation. I would highly recommend the ladies of Queen City Ensemble to anyone who would want a flawless and beautiful experience. I'm one very happy Dad!

Sent on 03/01/2019

Jamie · Married on 03/30/2019

Simply Amazing!

Queen City Ensemble was wonderful to work with - responsive, organized, and so on top of things. Their music literally brought me to tears as I selected which songs I wanted played. They sound amazing!!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Holly · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect Ensemble for your wedding day

I cannot thank or recommend Queen City Ensemble enough. Their repertoire list has so many options for both classical and contemporary selections. They made our wedding day so special with music we love and enjoy. They were easy to work with, great at communication, and a perfect vendor on the wedding day. If you are looking for an ensemble look no further than Queen City, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/14/2020

Danielle · Married on 10/13/2018

Highly recommend!!

HIGHLY recommend! Extremely organized, responsive, professional, and talented. They helped sort out all of the details prior to our wedding day so there were no questions or chaos the day of. Extremely professional and played my requests during processional. I truly enjoyed working with them and our wedding ceremony would not have been the same without them. The strings made the ceremony more intimate and classy instead of having a DJ or other background music. Highly recommend and would book them all over again!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

I've dreamed of walking down the isle to strings since I was a little girl - and Queen City Trio brought everything I envisioned to life! They are so talented and their music is nothing short of musical elegance. They have mastered the classics and perfected the modern hits making our cocktail hour a magical experience for our guests. Jenny was organized, professional, quick to reply and beyond easy to work with. It was an absolute pleasure having Queen City Trio at our wedding!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Morten N. · Married on 09/21/2018

Wedding at the Peninsula Club

The QCE made our wedding a very special and beautiful occasion. Their music set the tone with some classical prices at the reception followed by traditional music during the ceremony and concluded at the end of cocktail hour. They accommodated all our wishes for the music selection. Very nice indeed.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Meg · Married on 06/10/2018

Jenny and the Queen City Ensemble team were incredibly easy to work with, from planning to the event itself. We love Star Wars and Game of Thrones -- and they played music for us from both! They went above and beyond for us and we couldn't have been happier.

On top of their flexibility and professionalism, they are also incredibly talented. Guests made a point to tell us after how beautiful our ceremony music was. We would book them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2018

Wonderful!

I have always known that I wanted string musicians for our wedding and this was one of the first vendors that I booked. From the first contact they were extremely responsive and answered any questions that I had along the way. The music on our wedding day was beautiful and everything that I have always dreamed of. Thank you Queen City Ensemble for making our day so special!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Mckenzie · Married on 05/19/2018

Queen City Ensemble was an amazing addition to our cocktail hour! We got so many compliments on their performance. They were very easy to communicate with, responsive and flexible. I would definitely recommend them for any occasion!!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Ritchie · Married on 05/12/2018

They did a great job. We would certainly use them again.

Sent on 05/14/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/04/2018

They are simply an amazing ensemble! You can tell that they are polished and know exactly what they need to do. They are responsive, friendly, and professional and I never had to worry about a thing. Love them!!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/28/2017

They were fabulous to work with! Even worked with our requests on song selection!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

I loved getting to work with Queen City Ensemble for our wedding! They were great at communicating before the event and offered to help with music selections if we needed! They were extremely flexible, and I changed a couple things within a week of the wedding and of course it was flawless! I sadly only got to enjoy them for the ceremony, but they sounded fantastic! We got many compliments from guests on how wonderful they were and that their music selections before the ceremony and during cocktail hour were great!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Titania · Married on 09/23/2017

QCE was great!! We loved their service and we received so many compliments from our guests! Definitely added to the Ceremony! Would highly recommend if you are event thinking about it.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Selena · Married on 08/05/2017

Queen City Ensemble was a major part of my wedding ceremony. I had specific requests since I wanted a subtle Disney theme and music was a part of that. Working with Jenny and the team to pick out the perfect songs- both from classics and newer movies was easy and fun. They were so flexible and even worked with me for the compositions that they didn't have. It was great having a group that was so responsive and organized with all the details- it made the wedding day worry free (at least for ceremony music). I can't say thank you enough to this great group!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Victoria · Married on 12/09/2016

I loved working with QC Ensemble. The day of my wedding was the coldest day in Charlotte that winter and QC Ensemble was so flexible in working with my planner and I. There was a contractual stipulation regarding the temperature the trio could play given their fragile instruments . They were proactive in reaching out to my planner and I and extremely accommodating in ensuring my wedding was a success. Overall, a very positive experience, and highly recommended!!!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2016

Planning a wedding in North Carolina from Washington DC was pretty difficult. When my husband and I decided we wanted a string trio for our wedding ceremony we looked online and ran across Queen City Ensemble. Listening to their music from their website we knew we wanted them. They were quick to return emails and sounded absolutely amazing on wedding day. They offer an extensive list of music to choose from, including current pop songs, which we chose to use for our processional and recessional. I was lucky to be able to hear the processional music from my bridal suite which helped calm me down before the big walk down the aisle. I would recommend QCE to anyone looking to add that classy touch to their wedding!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Shannon · Married on 09/17/2016

I booked Queen City Ensemble to play during our ceremony and cocktail hour at Duke Mansion and they were absolutely amazing! Unexpectedly, our ceremony had to be moved indoors about 15 minutes prior to the ceremony start time and they were so flexible and able to quickly re-set up indoors. They sent us a list of 'most requested songs' for each part of the ceremony which was a huge help. They also offer a mix of classical and contemporary music which was perfect for our cocktail hour.

Sent on 09/16/2016

Amanda · Married on 07/23/2016

If you're looking for beautiful live music at your wedding, then you should look no further than Queen City Ensemble! They were super accomodating and their repertoire was extensive. They knew just the right moments to play at during the ceremony without needing to rehearse. They're the best!

Sent on 08/30/2016

It was indeed a pleasure having the extremely talented Queen City Ensemble perform the ceremony music at my daughter's June 11th wedding! They were extremely professional, affordable and absolutely lovely to work with. Like most MOBs, I was tucked away with the rest of the wedding party and sadly we never formally met.

Sent on 06/27/2016

M. · Married on 06/03/2016

Take the music for your wedding or event seriously! Listen to chamber ensembles performing the many beautiful options QCE offers that aren't the standard wedding fare. QCE are such talented professionals: you cannot go wrong with anything they perform. They were a joy to work with, offered helpful suggestions, were very flexible regarding start/completion times, and were excellent in "reading" the crowd in order to gauge the volume/pacing of the music. Perfection!

Sent on 06/07/2016