Queen City Ensemble Reviews

56 | Charlotte, NC

56 Reviews for Queen City Ensemble

56 Queen City Ensemble Reviews

Meg · Married on 06/10/2018

Jenny and the Queen City Ensemble team were incredibly easy to work with, from planning to the event itself. We love Star Wars and Game of Thrones -- and they played music for us from both! They went above and beyond for us and we couldn't have been happier.

On top of their flexibility and professionalism, they are also incredibly talented. Guests made a point to tell us after how beautiful our ceremony music was. We would book them again in a heartbeat!

McKenzie · Married on 05/19/2018

Queen City Ensemble was an amazing addition to our cocktail hour! We got so many compliments on their performance. They were very easy to communicate with, responsive and flexible. I would definitely recommend them for any occasion!!

Ritchie · Married on 05/12/2018

They did a great job. We would certainly use them again.

Lauren · Married on 05/04/2018

They are simply an amazing ensemble! You can tell that they are polished and know exactly what they need to do. They are responsive, friendly, and professional and I never had to worry about a thing. Love them!!

lauren · Married on 10/28/2017

They were fabulous to work with! Even worked with our requests on song selection!

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

I loved getting to work with Queen City Ensemble for our wedding! They were great at communicating before the event and offered to help with music selections if we needed! They were extremely flexible, and I changed a couple things within a week of the wedding and of course it was flawless! I sadly only got to enjoy them for the ceremony, but they sounded fantastic! We got many compliments from guests on how wonderful they were and that their music selections before the ceremony and during cocktail hour were great!

Titania · Married on 09/23/2017

QCE was great!! We loved their service and we received so many compliments from our guests! Definitely added to the Ceremony! Would highly recommend if you are event thinking about it.

Selena · Married on 08/05/2017

Queen City Ensemble was a major part of my wedding ceremony. I had specific requests since I wanted a subtle Disney theme and music was a part of that. Working with Jenny and the team to pick out the perfect songs- both from classics and newer movies was easy and fun. They were so flexible and even worked with me for the compositions that they didn't have. It was great having a group that was so responsive and organized with all the details- it made the wedding day worry free (at least for ceremony music). I can't say thank you enough to this great group!

Victoria · Married on 12/09/2016

I loved working with QC Ensemble. The day of my wedding was the coldest day in Charlotte that winter and QC Ensemble was so flexible in working with my planner and I. There was a contractual stipulation regarding the temperature the trio could play given their fragile instruments . They were proactive in reaching out to my planner and I and extremely accommodating in ensuring my wedding was a success. Overall, a very positive experience, and highly recommended!!!

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2016

Planning a wedding in North Carolina from Washington DC was pretty difficult. When my husband and I decided we wanted a string trio for our wedding ceremony we looked online and ran across Queen City Ensemble. Listening to their music from their website we knew we wanted them. They were quick to return emails and sounded absolutely amazing on wedding day. They offer an extensive list of music to choose from, including current pop songs, which we chose to use for our processional and recessional. I was lucky to be able to hear the processional music from my bridal suite which helped calm me down before the big walk down the aisle. I would recommend QCE to anyone looking to add that classy touch to their wedding!

SHANNON · Married on 09/17/2016

I booked Queen City Ensemble to play during our ceremony and cocktail hour at Duke Mansion and they were absolutely amazing! Unexpectedly, our ceremony had to be moved indoors about 15 minutes prior to the ceremony start time and they were so flexible and able to quickly re-set up indoors. They sent us a list of 'most requested songs' for each part of the ceremony which was a huge help. They also offer a mix of classical and contemporary music which was perfect for our cocktail hour.

Amanda · Married on 07/23/2016

If you're looking for beautiful live music at your wedding, then you should look no further than Queen City Ensemble! They were super accomodating and their repertoire was extensive. They knew just the right moments to play at during the ceremony without needing to rehearse. They're the best!

It was indeed a pleasure having the extremely talented Queen City Ensemble perform the ceremony music at my daughter's June 11th wedding! They were extremely professional, affordable and absolutely lovely to work with. Like most MOBs, I was tucked away with the rest of the wedding party and sadly we never formally met.

M. · Married on 06/03/2016

Take the music for your wedding or event seriously! Listen to chamber ensembles performing the many beautiful options QCE offers that aren't the standard wedding fare. QCE are such talented professionals: you cannot go wrong with anything they perform. They were a joy to work with, offered helpful suggestions, were very flexible regarding start/completion times, and were excellent in "reading" the crowd in order to gauge the volume/pacing of the music. Perfection!

Jillian · Married on 05/21/2016

Very easy to work with and great quality music!!

• Caroline

Caroline · Married on 05/14/2016

Queen City Ensemble were perfect for our outdoor ceremony at The Peninsula Club! They played from the balcony overlooking the ceremony and they sounded so beautiful! We were so happy with our decision to have them play for our ceremony

Meredith · Married on 04/16/2016

Queen City Ensemble made our ceremony and cocktail hour beautiful! They were so easy to work with and helpful for providing song recommendations. Having a trio was one of the things we wanted most for our wedding, and i'm so glad we chose Queen City Ensemble - they were flawless!

• User5519874 · 2+ years ago

Great musicians on the front end business wise and performance wise on wedding day. Will definitely use them again. As a popular wedding planner in the Carolinas, I can't afford to hire subpar vendors and it's nice to have Queen City available to use!

• F

Fran · Married on 09/19/2015

We were extremely pleased with Queen City Ensemble! They were extremely professional and helpful with the music selection for our wedding ceremony. The ladies were all dressed professionally, prompt, and played beautiful music. I highly recommend them for any event!

lisa · Married on 09/12/2015

I worked with Jenny Jones primarily, and she was very responsive to my emails and available to answer any questions I had during the planning process. They have a wide array of songs they can play, and my fiance and I had no trouble finding several songs we felt met our needs. We chose classical songs for our processional, and more contemporary songs for our prelude/recessional music.

The musicians were dressed very professionally and arrived on time. They were absolutely flawless and played beautifully. I personally hadn't been to a wedding with a string trio before, and I felt they added a very classy touch to our wedding. We were very happy with our decision to hire them as our ceremony musicians.

I would highly recommend Queen City Ensemble for your ceremony music. They did an exceptional job!

The ensemble was great to work with. Many ensembles do not attend wedding rehearsals and it's sometimes a challenge with cues, but with Queen City Ensemble they were able to immediately jump in without even attending the rehearsal and the musical transitions were very smooth.

Queen City Ensemble presented themselves very professionally and were organized in their assistance with music selections and involvement in the wedding ceremony. They played beautifully at the outdoor venue we used!

Kelly · Married on 10/04/2014

I am a wedding planner and we have worked with Queen City Ensemble countless times over the years. We always know the ceremony will be flawless if they are performing. They are extremely organized during the planning process and work closely with us and the bride to make sure everyone is on the same page with the music selections. Queen City Ensemble is number one on our preferred vendor list for string ensembles and we highly recommend them!

Katie and Tyler · Married on 09/13/2014

QCE was so great to work with from start to finish! They were always prompt when returning emails and made the process of choosing ceremony music very simple. On the day of our wedding, QCE really added to the ambiance and everyone commented on how nice the music was. We couldn't have been happier with our ensemble selection!