Queen City Ensemble Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Jessica
    Jessica K. Married on 10/30/2021

Queen City Ensemble

Beautiful music, highly organized and patient with nervous mothers-of-the-bride. Could not be more happy with the experience. Highly recommend!
  • Shelby
    Shelby M. Married on 09/11/2021

Amazing experience

I loved having this trio play for my wedding- they did an amazing job and my guests loved it! They ever arranged a special piece that I asked for, they were incredible, highly recommend!
  • Ann
    Ann G. Married on 08/27/2021

Rehearsal Dinner

Queen City Ensemble completed out Rehearsal Dinner. Such a delight to work with. The guest loved them.
  • Kathy
    Kathy H. Married on 07/10/2021

Professional group of talented musicians!

QCE was wonderful to work from since day 1. They provided an extensive list of songs to choose from which allowed us to decide on every piece played for the prelude, ceremony and postlude. Our guests loved their sound and the quality it added to our beautiful wedding. They were responsive during all communication and timely as our wedding service began.
    Ranen J. Married on 04/10/2021

Excellent Strings Ensemble

I highly recommend the Queen City Ensemble for your wedding or event! They are extremely professional and communicative. We had to move our wedding due to COVID-19 and they were so accommodating with our new date. They also play beautiful music and had a great selection to choose from.
  • Sarah
    Sarah J. Married on 04/09/2021

Fabulous to work with

Queen City Ensemble was so easy to work with and provided excellent music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. I very much appreciated all the guidance they gave on what songs worked best for what part of the ceremony. They also know all types of music, traditional and contemporary. I also loved how professional they were. 10/10 would recommend!
  • Jane
    Jane D. Married on 03/13/2021

Wonderful Wedding Musicians

Queen City Ensemble played for our daughter's wedding celebration in March 2021 and did a beautiful job. They were easy to work with, wonderful communicators, and most of all, provided beautiful music for our celebration. We had an out of town vocal soloist, and they had clear communication with him before the event, and everything worked well in their rehearsing prior to the wedding. Queen City Ensemble has my highest recommendation.
    Lexi E. Married on 11/10/2020

Wonderful!

Queen City Ensemble was wonderful to work with! They were very responsive and flexible with changes I made to my repertoire and unexpected weather. The music was beautiful and a great addition to my small, intimate wedding. I loved working with the ensemble and definitely would recommend to others!
  • Maci
    Maci H. Married on 10/02/2020

Beautiful Music

They were very accommodating with our requests and did a beautiful job. I highly recommend.
    Lisa D. Married on 03/28/2020

Wonderful people and extremely talented

Absolutely fabulous to work with. They helped plan a beautiful ceremony. They helped us bring our vision to life and provided suggestions when we needed them. They were so helpful and accommodating when COVID made our plans change pretty last minute. I highly recommend Queen City for any musical
    event.
    Robert Married on 10/05/2019

Great experience, I highly recommend Queen City Ensemble!!!

The ladies from Queen City Ensemble were fantastic! Jenny, Becky, and Jean were incredible to work with. It was our only daughter's wedding and Queen City Ensemble set a great mood for the entire evening! Our guests were overwhelmed by the beauty of the music and the very professional presentation. I would highly recommend the ladies of Queen City Ensemble to anyone who would want a flawless and beautiful experience. I'm one very happy Dad!
    Jamie Married on 03/30/2019

Simply Amazing!

Queen City Ensemble was wonderful to work with - responsive, organized, and so on top of things. Their music literally brought me to tears as I selected which songs I wanted played. They sound amazing!!
    Holly Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect Ensemble for your wedding day

I cannot thank or recommend Queen City Ensemble enough. Their repertoire list has so many options for both classical and contemporary selections. They made our wedding day so special with music we love and enjoy. They were easy to work with, great at communication, and a perfect vendor on the wedding day. If you are looking for an ensemble look no further than Queen City, you will not be disappointed.
    Danielle Married on 10/13/2018

Highly recommend!!

HIGHLY recommend! Extremely organized, responsive, professional, and talented. They helped sort out all of the details prior to our wedding day so there were no questions or chaos the day of. Extremely professional and played my requests during processional. I truly enjoyed working with them and our wedding ceremony would not have been the same without them. The strings made the ceremony more intimate and classy instead of having a DJ or other background music. Highly recommend and would book them all over again!
  • Laura
    Laura Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

I've dreamed of walking down the isle to strings since I was a little girl - and Queen City Trio brought everything I envisioned to life! They are so talented and their music is nothing short of musical elegance. They have mastered the classics and perfected the modern hits making our cocktail hour a magical experience for our guests. Jenny was organized, professional, quick to reply and beyond easy to work with. It was an absolute pleasure having Queen City Trio at our wedding!
    Morten N. Married on 09/21/2018

Wedding at the Peninsula Club

The QCE made our wedding a very special and beautiful occasion. Their music set the tone with some classical prices at the reception followed by traditional music during the ceremony and concluded at the end of cocktail hour. They accommodated all our wishes for the music selection. Very nice indeed.
    Meg Married on 06/10/2018
    Jenny and the Queen City Ensemble team were incredibly easy to work with, from planning to the event itself. We love Star Wars and Game of Thrones -- and they played music for us from both! They went above and beyond for us and we couldn't have been happier.

On top of their flexibility and professionalism, they are also incredibly talented. Guests made a point to tell us after how beautiful our ceremony music was. We would book them again in a heartbeat!
    Lauren Married on 06/02/2018

Wonderful!

I have always known that I wanted string musicians for our wedding and this was one of the first vendors that I booked. From the first contact they were extremely responsive and answered any questions that I had along the way. The music on our wedding day was beautiful and everything that I have always dreamed of. Thank you Queen City Ensemble for making our day so special!
    Mckenzie Married on 05/19/2018
    Queen City Ensemble was an amazing addition to our cocktail hour! We got so many compliments on their performance. They were very easy to communicate with, responsive and flexible. I would definitely recommend them for any occasion!!
    Ritchie Married on 05/12/2018
    They did a great job. We would certainly use them again.
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 05/04/2018
    They are simply an amazing ensemble! You can tell that they are polished and know exactly what they need to do. They are responsive, friendly, and professional and I never had to worry about a thing. Love them!!
    Lauren Married on 10/28/2017
    They were fabulous to work with! Even worked with our requests on song selection!
    Jessica Married on 09/30/2017
    I loved getting to work with Queen City Ensemble for our wedding! They were great at communicating before the event and offered to help with music selections if we needed! They were extremely flexible, and I changed a couple things within a week of the wedding and of course it was flawless! I sadly only got to enjoy them for the ceremony, but they sounded fantastic! We got many compliments from guests on how wonderful they were and that their music selections before the ceremony and during cocktail hour were great!
    Titania Married on 09/23/2017
    QCE was great!! We loved their service and we received so many compliments from our guests! Definitely added to the Ceremony! Would highly recommend if you are event thinking about it.
    Selena Married on 08/05/2017
    Queen City Ensemble was a major part of my wedding ceremony. I had specific requests since I wanted a subtle Disney theme and music was a part of that. Working with Jenny and the team to pick out the perfect songs- both from classics and newer movies was easy and fun. They were so flexible and even worked with me for the compositions that they didn't have. It was great having a group that was so responsive and organized with all the details- it made the wedding day worry free (at least for ceremony music). I can't say thank you enough to this great group!