Queen Beauty Judy Reviews

12 | Tucson, AZ

12 Reviews for Queen Beauty Judy

Victoria Post · Married on 11/01/2019

Hair and makeup.

I had my makeup and hair done for the 1st time. Judy was very attentive and patient with me; I appreciated that. My husband even enjoyed joking with her while we were preparing.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Queen Beauty Judy's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you Victoria! Thanks for your feedback. You looked amazing and you are a fun person to work with.

Tiffany · Married on 09/29/2019

She was amazing

Judy did a great job on my hair. She was flexible with price and dates and what I wanted. She could do any hair style and was super friendly

Sent on 11/08/2019

Queen Beauty Judy's reply:

It was a pleasure meeting you beautiful Tiffany! Looking forward to see you again and your family. You have a beautiful hair.

Cailey Bradshaw · Married on 05/18/2019

I bow down to Queen Beauty Judy

I was a Canadian bride having a wedding in Tucson Arizona. I had posted looking for a makeup artist and Judy replied.
    Her pricing was incredible, and since I was unable to have a trial run, I had to put all my trust in her ability.
    I imagined we’d have to alter a couple details about my look as she created. Much to my surprise. Judy got my look right out of the park! My hair was perfect!! (This is a hair style I’ve wanted others to do, and it never succeeded, and Judy nailed it with no trial run on my hair).
    Judy was professional, kinda and truly an artist.

Judy also was able to make my bouquet, a feature I had written off due to expense. It was beautiful and within my original bouquet budget.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Queen Beauty Judy's reply:

It was our pleasure to be part of your big day! Thanks for your trust. You made a beautiful bride. And your party were do kind. I'm glad you choose us.
  • Sophia

Sophia Anais · Married on 03/23/2019

Judy makes wedding dreams come true!

Judy did a fantastic job with my floral arrangements, general decor, and overall wedding planning. Many people thought it was the best wedding they had ever been to. I can brag a lot about how great my wedding was and it was all thanks to her. She was very attentive and thought of details that were greatly needed. The day before the wedding she got me a coat because I didn’t get one, she is very good at this so don’t hesitate to have her help you have your dream wedding!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Queen Beauty Judy's reply:

Yes it was a fantastic wedding. Thanks for trusting me. You were so cute and happy that day. You made me cry to see you satisfied with our final look. You were so sweet by saying thank you and hugging me all night. May God bless your new home together.
  • Adam

Adam Abdelatif · Married on 03/23/2019

We could not have done it without you Judy!

My wife and I were so lucky to have Judy as our wedding planner. We had the most amazing wedding one could ask for and we owe it all to her. My wife and I never felt over whelmed or anxious about any of the planning process leading up to our special day because Judy was so on top of everything. She has so much experience in this industry with such an impressive track record that she made what should have been the most difficult tasks such a breeze. While working with Judy, it became obvious that all of our wishes and needs were consistently being met because her clients are her number one priority.

Judy is not only a world class event planner, she is an artist and her work is absolutely breath taking. Judy will listen to your vision and then go above and beyond to make that vision come to life. Judy designed all of our decorations and as a result we could not have asked for a more aesthetically beautiful wedding.

Judy has also helped plan multiple events for us (graduations, baby showers, etc.) since the wedding and her consistency in quality of service never fails to impress. We are so excited for our future events because we know we can count on Judy to deliver a day we won't forget. Thank you Judy!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Queen Beauty Judy's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback Adam!
    It's my pleasure to work with you, your wife and your family.

Tanya Perez · Married on 02/16/2019

Excellent!

Judy went above and beyond to create a beautiful bouquet for me and my budget! I loved it and it was perfect. She is super professional and really cares about her customers. :)

Sent on 08/16/2019

Queen Beauty Judy's reply:

It was my pleasure Tanya!
    We loved your bouquet too.
    I'm glad you are my client and your family from that day.

Brandon Fickett · Married on 08/03/2018

Wedding planner

Judy was great! I really enjoyed working with her. I did a videography project for her some time ago and had a great experience. I would highly recommend her for all of your wedding planning needs. She is truly a great person!!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Thanks Brandon!
    It was great working with you as well.
    You are a great videoghrapher too in Tucson.

Christeen Younan · Married on 11/24/2009

The best ever

She is smart , creative , easily understand what you exactly want, uses best materials , calm , has different styles ( don't repeat ) , very loving and cheerful, color master, love her spirit .

Sent on 08/01/2019

Thanks Christeen!
    I loved working with you and your family.
    Thanks for trusting me in your big day.

Ereny Manassa · Married on 01/20/2009

My wedding

She make my wedding
    It was wonderful and perfect
    She is honest and professional

Sent on 07/31/2019

Queen Beauty Judy's reply:

Thanks Ereny for your feedback!
    It was my pleasure to make your dream come true.
    Loves each moment of it.

Lillian John · Married on 07/19/2008

Enjoyable experience

I loved working with her. She is very friendly, will make you comfortable. She helps you with ideas. She is very creative and professional.

Sent on 08/16/2019

Mary Maroo · Married on 03/04/2008

Very nice and good

Very sophisticated taste, respectful attitude, professional in your work

Sent on 07/30/2019

Queen Beauty Judy's reply:

It was my pleasure to be part of your big day.
    I loved it too.
    I was happy to see your smile and how satisfied you are.

Peter · Married on 11/23/2007

Judy made our day memorable!!

Judy made our day memorable!!!

Sent on 03/10/2019

Queen Beauty Judy's reply:

Glad to hear that. It means a lot to us. Thanks for your trust. It was a beautiful day. Flowers and decor were just perfect.