¡Qué Bonita Photography! Reviews

29 | San Francisco, CA

29 Reviews for ¡Qué Bonita Photography!

29 ¡Qué Bonita Photography! Reviews

Tajalli · Married on 10/14/2017

Erin was just amazing. She is super nice and friendly. Our engagement photos came out just incredible. We could not be happier with her and her work. We love our engagement photos and would totally recommend her without hesitation!
    Thank you, Erin! :)
    Tajalli & Vahid

Brittany · Married on 05/13/2017

Oh. My. Goodness. Erin's photography is pure art. She is like 10 talented photographers in one. We chose her for our wedding because she did an absolutely marvelous job at our friends' wedding the previous year; and then we perused her website and saw that every wedding she shoots is like the best day in photo-history. Well, we wanted to make history, too.

First of all, working with Erin leading up to the wedding was a pleasure. She was in contact with us several times to discuss exactly what we wanted and to help us have realistic expectations, not just for the photos, but the whole event. She spent so much time creating a google doc, talking with us on the phone, emailing to ask us questions and answer our questions, and was just generally available to us. She was very sensitive and understanding and flexible to accommodate what we wanted.

The wedding day, she was stealthy, smooth, and quick on her feet! When we were reviewing our photos, we were like, how did this one person manage to be in every single corner, front and center, all at once?!? She had photos from every angle, and captured a story in each picture. Not only is she a phenomenal photographer - she is a talented story-teller and artist. We are so fortunate to have gotten to work with her, and her photos will keep our wedding day memories preserved for all whole lives. Thanks to her attention to detail and ability to catch the best moments and connections of our loved ones, we will be able to re-live the day with our family and friends for years to come.

Thank you Erin! We cannot recommend you highly enough!!!!

Jin · Married on 01/06/2017

Hiring Erin was probably the best decision for my wedding. Erin spent 2 hours with us for a small SF courthouse wedding. Erin is easy to work with and has great eye and style. I ADORE the photos she produced. We just printed a few out for the house and it totally classed the whole place up :)

Rosario · Married on 10/29/2016

Erin is an amazing photographer. She flew to NYC from San Fran for our October wedding. She scoped our wedding location a few days beforehand for potential first look/group and posed photos. Her attention to detail and eye for photography have made us obsessed with our wedding photos. I have gotten so many compliments on her work, that even social media has reposted a few of our wedding photos on instagram because it is just worth the share. She captures both art, romance and candid moments perfectly. I recommend her work 100%

Eva · Married on 09/12/2016

Erin shot our engagement photos this spring and our small wedding this fall in Point Reyes. We absolutely love our photos!! She has a wonderful eye and captured everything better than I could have imagined. She is also really likable, super easy to work with, and puts you immediately at ease as though you were with an old friend. As our wedding was small (~10) we only had the one photographer shoot our ceremony. I was amazed when we received our photos at how she managed to capture everything beautifully - without me even noticing she was moving around! We couldn't recommend her more highly.

David · event on: 05/01/2016

Erin is an awesome photographer with a great eye and creative editorial style. She's also very easy to work with and very accommodating as well as super responsive to all our questions and concerns. The value is also really good considering her quality of work. We originally hired her for our destination wedding in Mexico but unfortunately had to re-locate due to zika and also moved our wedding date so unfortunately wasn't able to work with us on our new date which is a big bummer for us but we're super happy with the engagement shoot!

• F

Francesca · Married on 06/04/2016

Erin is Wonderful! We chose her for natural and candid shots that are excellent quality. She traveled from SF to NY. Shes the best!

• Heather Nadine

Heather Nadine · Married on 05/07/2016

Erin was professional, responsive, kind and open to all of our requests. She used every single minute efficiently to capture moments wherever we were running around before, during and after the ceremony. Her sincerity and genuine attitude was so refreshing in an industry that can feel kinda scammy at times.

Erin was the perfect addition to our intimate City Hall elopement. She was very easygoing, which worked out perfectly for us, since we decided on eloping because we wanted the day to go by as calmly as possible. She responded quickly since day one, and I loved that she never made things more complicated than they needed to be. Erin was also open to explore a location we suggested, and even offered to take some extra photos. It honestly felt like hanging out with a friend; she was honest, patient and relaxed. And then, when you see your beautiful weddings photos and how she was able to capture the essence of your wedding day, you'll be so happy you chose her to be your photographer.

We definitely recommend her, and would love to work with her again for future occasions!

Wonderful photographer with easygoing nature and a fantastic eye for light, composition and beautiful shots. I would recommend her over and over again.

Erin · Married on 09/06/2015

Erin flew out to Seattle to photograph our wedding. She had never been to the venue but she really captured the aesthetics and emotions of our wedding beautifully. I was skeptical about posed photos but she had some really cute ideas. She also made our apartment look really lovely in the pictures of me getting ready. I couldn't be happier with the results!

Tannis · Married on 08/22/2015

Hiring Erin for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made planning our summer wedding in St. Helena, CA!

Calm, thoughtful, and incredibly efficient - Erin was a joy to have shoot our engagement and wedding photos. She took the time to talk through the style and shots we were looking to have, and arrived early to check out the venue and surrounding area. At the wedding, she was able to quickly whip through all our family & wedding party shots so that we could get back to the party. With the entire day being a whirlwind... it was comforting to know that Erin was capturing all the tiny moments & memories, big and small. She truly has an incredible eye, and a knack for capturing the best candid moments.

We would highly recommend Erin! Thank you so much for being a part of our day!

Amy · Married on 08/13/2015

Erin was wonderful to work with. She captured so many moments that were so small yet so significant. She also took amazing portraits and did a wonderful job with editing. We would highly recommend her across the board.

Erin is super helpful, when I am so nervous during the photo shooting, she create a relax environment to help to ease the tension. Also, her final work is stunning, and you won't regret it when you see it.

Erin shot our city hall wedding last September, and we couldn't be happier with her work. Because she has so much experience with the venue, she knew exactly what shots to get and the results were just stunning. It gave us total peace-of-mind to know we were in such capable hands. And her gorgeous work speaks for itself. Erin has a true talent for capturing those moments in between the moments. Every time I flip through our photo gallery, I get to re-live that awesome day all over again. I'd highly recommend her services.

Erin was such a sweet gal, found her through another source. Took engagement photos with her at Golden Gate Park and De Young Museum, turned out amazing. Then our wedding, she shot as primary and we loved every portrait and pic she shot for us. Highly recommend her!

Sabrina · Married on 08/23/2014

We hired Erin to do our engagement and wedding photo sessions. She captured both of these special moments with her amazing skills. She was always professional with us and was open to our questions and concerns. She offered suggestions for what would look great and gave us direction in posing so that we could get the best photos possible. It's thanks to her photographic style and aesthetic that will make us look back on this time and relive those special moments. Thanks, Erin!

Rachel · Married on 08/16/2014

Deciding to hire Erin of Que Bonita Photography was one of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding. Like many brides, photography was high on my list. I spend months trying to find "the one". Erin was it! She is incredibly talented, professional and a joy to work with. Erin has the ability to capture moments in an honest and beautiful way. Her photography style is journalistic (just what we wanted), but she also get's those classic photos your parents want. Erin was incredibly flexible and dependable. We met her in San Francisco for our engagement photos and then she traveled to San Diego for our wedding. Erin and her team was on time and worked with our schedule. She delivered our photos in a timely manner, and asked if we needed any adjustments made. We love our photos! Thank you Erin!

-Rachel & Brandon E.

My family and I have been extremely satisfied with Que Bonita Photography. Erin has a natural artistic sense and she was able to capture our family's personality (in our case, for both wedding and baby photos) with creative, unique shots and angles, very unlike other photographers that don't pay attention/listen to what the client wants/impose their own style or shoot "typical" posses. Simply stated, we LOVE our photos taken by Erin.

Sean · Married on 05/31/2014

Erin (Que Bonita Photography) was just fantastic. We could not have been happier with her or her work. She is incredibly friendly and really enjoys what she does. The photos came out incredible. She really captured the essence of the event, and posted our photos very promptly. My sister has since used her for engagement photos and a coworker is also using her for her son's wedding. I would recommend her without hesitation!!

Kelli · Married on 05/03/2014

Erin was incredible! She took excellent pictures of our wedding and she was so easy to work with! She gave us the perfect "story" of our beautiful day ;)
    We couldn't have asked for anyone better.

Emily · Married on 11/03/2013

Erin responds in a timely and professional manner and I knew after meeting her that she had a genuine interest in wedding photography.

It wasn't until my engagement session that I realized Erin has a genuine interest in her clients too! She spent hours getting to know us that day- on a sailboat, climbing hills that seemed like a mountains and exploring abandoned buildings. I knew we picked the right photographer that day. She gave us direction in the beginning when we needed it, was open to new ideas and was able to capture our real energy without looking posed.

Like most, our wedding day was a blur and thankfully Erin was able to capture the moments I wasn't able to...not to mention more beautifully. She has literally given me thousands of moments that our families will cherish from now until forever.

Patrick · Married on 10/02/2013

We are super happy with our photos. Erin is definitely great at what she's doing, and she's very easy to work with as well. Definitely would recommend her to friends and family!

Simran · Married on 11/17/2010

Mine was Erin's first-ever City Hall wedding, but you would never know it, because she was so full of enthusiasm, creativity, and professionalism. She suggested we orchestrate a walk from home to the
    wedding, with photos at home and around our neighborhood 'en route' to City Hall.

During the long shoot, Erin did everything she could to make us feel comfortable and bring out our best in front of the camera, but at the same time remained mostly invisible so we could focus on both our big emotions and all the intimate moments we shared that day.

Every shot was full of light, color, and celebration... and I truly believe it wasn't just the glorious day or the gorgeous San Francisco neighborhoods we went through. We have since sung Erin's praises, and recommended her talent, to several friends and family who have been as happy as we have with her work.

Thanks again, Erin, for making and memorializing our day.

Ciana · Married on 06/26/2010

Erin Prado is one of the best photographers I know, and I feel so lucky to have been in her capable hands for my wedding. What I love about Erin is that she really brings together the best of all worlds — she's knowledgeable and professional, but more than anything, she has the BEST eye. You can tell that she's truly an artist because when you look at her work, you see well-composed, gorgeously chosen shots that showcase the absolute best elements of your event. My wedding pictures, for example, showed me a whole different side of my big day that was even more beautiful and luminous than I could have seen with the naked eye. I received way more than the traditional wedding shots; Erin caught the in-between moments, too — the meaningful candids and on-the-fly poses that capture the best memories of my wedding day. Thank you, Erin, for going beyond my wildest wedding photography expectations!