quartet442 Reviews

quartet442 1
quartet442 2
quartet442 3

Alison · Married on 08/04/2018

Wow!! Nothing but great things to say! The quartet arrived early and started playing early due to guests arrival time. Everyone loved the live music and how amazing they sounded!! In all seriousness, my guests raved about the music and how great it was opposed to a recording or a single musician. Elise, was great to work with and made sure every detail was perfect. Highly would recommend for anyone looking for a string quartet!!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Paul · Married on 07/07/2018

Elise and the rest of her quartet made our day so special. We are both big classical music fans and amateur classical music musicians (the bride having played in a few quartet weddings herself) so were very picky about who would be playing and what they would play. We gave them some very challenging selections , which they played absolutely beautifully, quite literally bringing people to tears. (One of our guests told me that specifically....)

I also commissioned them to arrange a somewhat obscure indie rock song for our recessional--the original arrangement of which includes some strange instrumentation to wrestle with, including a horn section and a saw.... Not only did they do an absolutely perfect job of it, but they did so in a way that captured the uplifting mood that we wanted for our recessional, which was not an easy task!

Throughout the whole process, Elise was communicative, engaged, and enthusiastic and was able to give us expert guidance in our selections and on timing.

These guys are all incredibly talented and unbelievably reasonably priced and they also are capable of arranging just about anything in a way that can transform the entire day.

We were impressed and are so grateful.

Sent on 08/03/2018

Leah · Married on 06/15/2018

The string quartet played beautifully!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Sydney · Married on 02/17/2018

Quartet442 did a great job at our wedding ceremony. They were the perfect addition and made the ceremony extra special. We knew we didn't think we'd get the same effect with a DJ as we would with the quartet. We were right! Everyone was very impressed and we were pleased. Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/09/2018

Dan · Married on 10/14/2017

My wife and I got married in October of 2017. We reached out to quartet442 for our ceremony music, as I have had the pleasure of listening to them on a few different occasions. Elise was very responsive getting in touch with me just a few short hours after my email. About a month before the wedding, Elise, my wife, and I were able to sit down and get the details nailed out. When the day came they were amazing! On time, well dressed, and sounded amazing. I highly recommend Quartet442 for any of your music needs! You will not be disappointed!

Thanks so much, Dan!

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2017

I literally could not have been happier with what Elise and her fellow musicians did for us. We had multiple special song requests and they accommodated everything we asked for perfectly. They played prior to the ceremony, our entrance and exit music, during cocktail hour, and a special entrance into the reception. Everything went off without a hitch - in fact, I didn't even speak to them on the day of the wedding because it was so seamless, it just went like clockwork. They also traveled to Buffalo from Rochester for the wedding, which was great and much appreciated. I would 100% recommend their services, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/19/2017

quartet442's reply:

What wonderful feedback! I'm glad you were able to just enjoy your day!

Valerie · Married on 09/23/2017

We hired quartet442 to play for my son's wedding this past September, and they were top-notch all the way!
    I'm a retired music teacher, so could tell that they really knew what they were doing--from writing a special arrangement for me to rehearsing with me the day before the wedding. Elise Hughey went out of her way to make everything work smoothly.

quartet442's reply:

Valerie - can we work together again sometime!? You were so much fun to work with! Hope our paths cross again :)

Kelly · Married on 09/16/2017

Quartet442 was amazing! We hired them to perform our ceremony music and found them to be very professional and accommodating! Elise was so helpful via email and over the phone and we felt very confident that we were in good hands. Our guests loved the live music, and our custom song choices made it all the more special. Quartet 442 added a little formality and classiness to our outdoor wedding and we couldn't have been more pleased. Thank you!!

Sent on 01/09/2018

quartet442's reply:

Thank you, Kelly!! It was a beautiful wedding!

Tiffany · Married on 08/18/2017

They arranged and learned a song I’d been dying to walk down the aisle to and it was absolutely perfect, I couldn’t have asked for a better group.

Sent on 01/05/2018

Thanks so much, Tiff! :)
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 08/12/2017

Elyse and quartet442 played for our Aug. 2017 wedding ceremony. They were incredible and definitely set the mood and ambiance we were looking to achieve. Our wedding felt romantic and intimate thanks to the custom playlist that Elyse helped us create. We found communication to be easy, the cost to be more than reasonable and all the quartet members to be professional and talented.

We would use quartet442 again for our entertainment needs in the future.

Sent on 01/18/2018
    quartet442 4
    quartet442 5
    quartet442 6

Carol · Married on 07/29/2017

Quartet 442 was an awesome addition to my son's wedding! They played before the ceremony, for the ceremony, and for 2 hours during the cocktail hour. I can't tell you how many compliments I got about their music. You would think a string quartet would only play classical music but they have a large variety of song choices that are popular today. Elise was very easy to work with and supplied a list of several music choices for the bride and groom to choose from. They arrived on time and professionally dressed. They really were one of my favorite parts of the whole day and you cannot go wrong by hiring them for your special day either!

quartet442's reply:

It was great to work with you!! Thanks for the lovely review.

Lizzy · Married on 07/22/2017

Quartet 442 made our wedding ceremony sound amazing! When I approached them with song requests, they not only agreed, but they also made their own arrangements! Their timing during the ceremony was spot-on. We could not have asked for a better ensemble to play at our wedding. My wife and I wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 08/11/2017

quartet442's reply:

Thank you so very much!!

SHUO · Married on 07/02/2017

We are so happy we chose them. Would highly recommend the quartet442 to anyone.

Sent on 01/08/2018

quartet442's reply:

Thank you so much, Shuo! It was a beautiful day and a beautiful wedding.
  • Linds

Linds · Married on 03/18/2017

As a bride who planned the wedding from across the state - quartet442 was so easy to work with and plan our ceremony and cocktail hour. There were no issues at all - they set up quickly, played beautifully, and were so professional. We had quite a few musical guests and heard great comments from everyone. I would definitely recommend using them for any special event

Sent on 01/14/2018

quartet442's reply:

So glad we could make it easy for you!! It was wonderful to work it you :)

Quartet 442 were amazing musicians to work with! I knew I always wanted violins playing at my wedding ceremony and they provided current - up to date selections that sounded incredible ! They were easy to contact and always got back to us in a very timely manner. I even had guests asking me for their contact information after the ceremony !
    I highly recommend them to any bride who has the same dream that I did.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Timothy · Married on 10/09/2016

It was a great experience to work with this quartet. Very professional and kind, they work with you every step of the way! The day of the wedding was great and the quartet just made it amazing! They are extremely talented and sounded amazing. They helped with our music selections and even with some interesting song choices and made music for it and it sounded amazing! All around wonderful experience! Thank so much!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Abby · Married on 09/24/2016

If you're looking for a special addition to your ceremony or reception - consider quartet442. Not only is Elise SUPER easy to work with - but their music is amazing and their talent is top notch. When it came time for me to pick the vendors for my wedding - it was critical to me that I trusted each of them. I needed to feel confident that they would show up on time, assist me in the process (suggestions on music selection, payment time line, etc) and knock it out of the park. They delivered in all areas. I would choose them all over again!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Jen · Married on 09/16/2016

Elise was really responsive and easy to communicate with. The process of booking to performance was seamless. And everyone enjoyed the music - it was a nice touch to have them play classical music in the background. They also play modern cover songs which is fun. Clearly, all of them are skilled musicians too - something important for my very musical family!! I recommend this quartet for your event or wedding in the Finger Lakes area!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Michelle · Married on 09/11/2016

I was so excited to have quartet442 play at my wedding. I had so many people come up to me ask who they were and what songs they played. Elise the manager was very nice and accommodating. There is so much to do in planning a wedding she made it very easy for me. Thank you so much quartet442!

Michelle

Sent on 10/24/2016

Nicole · Married on 09/04/2016

Quartet442 truly made our day one of a kind! They went out of their way to make sure that we were happy and everything went as smoothly as possible. Even a special song that I requested was able to be played! The music was breathtaking and completely made the wedding ceremony unique. I would recommend booking Quartet442 for any special event in your life. They made my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Linda · Married on 07/30/2016

Do not hesitate to contact this group. Very responsive. They were a beautiful sound for our daughter's wedding. Very accommodating to our music selections. Very reasonably priced. Loved them! Stopfel-Maher wedding @ Ventosa Vineyards 07/30/16

Sent on 12/28/2016

Ashley · Married on 07/16/2016

All members of Quartet442 were professional and made my wedding day perfect! Elise always responded quickly and made the process run smoothly. They coordinated with a friend of ours to make sure the timing of the music was right on! We couldn't have asked for a better quartet!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Matt · Married on 07/09/2016

They are a terrific group of performers. They produced a great set of music that was innovative and enjoyable. I would highly recommend them for your wedding or other entertainment needs!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Erika · Married on 06/25/2016

My husband and I highly recommend Quartet 442. We had them play throughout the ceremony and it was absolutely beautiful! Being the bride, I didn't get to hear every song, but my husband and guests assured me that they sounded lovely. Having a string quartet during the ceremony was important to me and I'm so glad we decided on Quartet 442!

Sent on 07/13/2016