Quantum Party Productions Reviews

85 | San Francisco, CA

85 Reviews for Quantum Party Productions

• laurat104

Laura · Married on 06/12/2010

I had the pleasure of working with Kit from QMEP. She was so friendly and instantly clicked with my husband and me. She understood our music taste and helped me pick some unique intro music. She was very flexible and during the wedding the mood was perfect! She read the crowd and played a great mix of classics and current hits. No one wanted to leave the dance floor! Thanks to her the party was a HUGE success :)

Sent on 06/27/2010

Jasmine · Married on 05/30/2010

Jason and Kit are the best.

The thing that I love about them is that they cover all aspects when it comes to putting a wedding together. They are very professional, detailed, organized and on time. They offered many different scenarios to meet some minor challenges we were facing to make sure things ran smoothly. They even came up with some new ideas to make our wedding and ceremony totally unique and fit our style to a “T”.

Jason and Kit both went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was perfect. They never missed a beat. I never had a problem reaching then they ALWAYS return my calls/emails.

With me being such a control freak, I had no worries of letting Kit work her magic decorating my wedding. She knew exactly what I was envisioning and brought it all to life.
    Jason did our wedding pictures and I couldn’t have been more pleased . He captured all the moments that we wanted, he did an excellent job, not one bad shot. Kit was also the DJ playing all the latest hits and classic R & B we wanted to keep the party going!

We were both so pleased Quantum Music Event Planners, I wish I could get married all over again just to be able to work with them again. I so wish I would have found them when I first started planning my wedding…it would have saved me a lot of sleepless nights.

All in all Jason and Kit are the most kindest, funniest, nicest couple you could ever work with. They are hard workers and experts at what they do.

I thank them for make my wedding day – MAY 30th 2010 the best day of my life!!

Sent on 07/11/2010

Meghann · Married on 10/24/2009

Jason and Kit are very professional and run an excellent business. Our ceremony and reception music was perfect- Jason did everything we asked and more. We would not hesitate recommending Quantum Music to anyone.

Sent on 11/18/2009

Anoush · Married on 10/05/2009

I am sooo happy we found Jason!!!! We orinignally had another DJ who flaked on us last minute and it turns out that it was a blessing in disguise. Jason was the perfect DJ/MC. We couldn't ask for anything more.

He was really good at staying on scheudle and directing everyone with what to do and when. He and Kit set the perfect ambience with the uplights and drapery. Our guests were dancing all night and even made comments about what a great DJ we had. At one point, he even started singing with the music and totally surprised everyone! It was a nice little bonus and our guests loved it. Jason is very, very good at reading the audience and reading people in general. He could tell that although we were a formal bunch, we could all be pretty goofy too, and he played into it. He was on time to everything, very responsive, super fun, and we are so pleased. Next time we need a DJ, we know exactly were to go. We would recommend him to anyone. Jason- YOU ROCK!

Sent on 06/10/2010

Ashley · Married on 07/25/2009

Quantum Music helped us every step of the way. They were affordable, professional and went above and beyond our expectations. Our DJ Dakota was wonderful. It was such a relief to know that we had a knowledgeable dj that we could trust to deliver a truly memorable experience. I would highly recommend Quantum music.

Sent on 08/04/2009

Angie · Married on 07/06/2009

There are not enough stars to represent the wonderful job that Kit & Jason did at our wedding at Tilden Park in Berkeley. The music selection was fabulous- taking into account our requests yet utilizing Kit's great sense of timing and a few choices that did not occur to us but were perfect- the music flowed incredibly from pre-ceremony to post-reception. Jason was fabulous- the pictures were gorgeous, he was accomodating to requests, and extremely perceptive of our priorities and people that we might have wanted photographed more...
    Their prices are excellent, and the quality represents a MUCH higher price range. Definitely consider them for your wedding or event- separately or together, you can't go wrong!

Sent on 08/21/2009
  • MrsLumpkinadae

Kyra · Married on 05/01/2009

Jason and Kit are just AMAZING! They worked with me through all of my last minute crazies and Jason put on an excellent performance! He fit right in with my family and friends and was very knowledgeable. He made my reception super fun and super reflective of my husband and me...and I am SUPER picky so that should tell you alot! Kit and Jason really put their best foot forward and I can really tell this is what they love to do...I think I have found an event service for life!

Sent on 05/07/2009
  • I

Tiffany · Married on 05/01/2009

Jason from Quantum Music was great. He was very flexible with my clients and allowed us to book him at the last minute. He also went above and beyond what my clients even asked for which made their day that much more special. As a wedding professional I would definitely book Jason again for my future clients!!!

Sent on 05/12/2009

Mike · Married on 03/07/2009

Quantum Music was a great! Jason was the DJ for our wedding on March 7. He was a consummate professional. He dressed in the wedding colors, played the music I requested and riffed on the music selections to put together a great atmosphere and dance party. He worked well with our caterer and photographer and had just the right level of enthusiasm on the microphone for the dance songs and announcements.

He was great. He helped us rock out. I highly recommend Quantum Music.

Sent on 04/10/2009

Serena · Married on 02/14/2009

We just had our wedding on Valentine's Day. Quantum Music was superb!! Jason was super easy going and very good at reading the crowd. I did not even have to pick any songs and just trusted him with the song list for the night. All the guests enjoyed the music.
    Since we did not hire an MC, he also played the part very well. He is very responsible. During the equipment setup, he even ran out of the hotel looking for us because my projector was not setup even though it was not even his responsibility to set it up for us. The evening went very smoothly and according to schedule even without an MC nor a wedding planner because Jason followed a schedule that I had given him. If you need someone to take a big chunk of 'chaos' out of your mind on your special day, Jason is definitely the one to hire!! QMEP is also very reasonably priced!! Thank You to Jason and the staff at Quantum Music & Event Planners.

Sent on 04/10/2009

Jim · Married on 10/11/2008

Jason and Kit are fantastic. The entire process was incredibly professional from the beginning. They have been doing this for awhile, so that they have the process down to a science which makes it incredibly easy to do. You can tell that they care about you and making the day go well. One of our big things was that things kept moving and being on time. Jason was phenomenal at making sure that happened and checking with us to make sure we were on track. We were totally pleased and highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/17/2008

Jennifer · Married on 09/06/2008

QMEP was GREAT!!! Jason kept me together and rolled with any last minute changes I had. He was professional and listened to my guests whenever they wanted to hear something he played it and kept people out on the dance floor.

In the pre-planning phase Jason met with me near my work 2 times and on my shcedule. I had no idea what I was doing and he made sure I knew exactly what was going to happen that day and had really great suggestions, things I would never have thought of myslef. I also think it is important to get a DJ who is familiar with your venue, which Jason has been working at the JSM for years and the staff and owner know him and work well with him.

Thanks Jason

Sent on 02/05/2009

Jacqueline · Married on 06/10/2008

I valued Jason higher than any other vendor I used for my wedding. His professionalism and experience far exceeded my expectations.

Being a DIY wedding, I did a bit too much planning on my own. That being said, our reception ran a little later on schedule than expected. Jason was exceptional on keeping our wedding on pace and making sure everyone had fun. We loved the music selection as well and we can not wait to see the photographs he took of the wedding.

I would like to thank him for the exceptional job he did and I highly referr his company.

Sent on 06/23/2009

ana · Married on 05/10/2008

Jason and Kit were great!!! They were easy to work with, very down to earth and no awkward moments when discussing details for the wedding. They were very helpful and were a lot of fun! We were stress-free at our wedding because of them. they went beyond our expectations just to have our wedding day go smoothly and fun! Our bridesmaids and groomsmen kept telling us how cool they are...The pictures were amazing, Jason captured alot of great moments,the music and the details Kit put in to it were unforgettable. Thanks to the both of them, we had a wonderful and a VERY memorable wedding!!!

Sent on 08/08/2008

liz · Married on 03/24/2018

I used Quantum Party Productions for my wedding at the Brazil Room this past March 2018. We went with Jason as our DJ, and it was very worth it. Going to other weddings, I didn't think I'd notice when a DJ was bad (e.g. poor transitions, etc), but I did at a previous wedding I attended, so we wanted a quality DJ. It was great, I never once had to think about music as Jason reads the crowd, and everyone said they had a great time. Jason was great about providing information beforehand and giving us background into his services, he assisted with getting people to where they had to be, speeches, and introductions. He gives you a list of songs to pick out and recommendations, which was very helpful for me. I was overall very pleased and happy with Quantum and would very much recommend them to those looking for a DJ in the bay area.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/26/2015

Awesome service, great DJ, excellent music selection. We also got our photo booth through Jason as well and it was perfect.

Sent on 11/13/2015

Michael · Married on 01/30/2015

Jason rocked. He was extremely professional and likeable.

Sent on 11/05/2015

Jason was very helpful through out the whole planning process. He listened to what we wanted as far as music choice and he was very good at reading the crowd when playing different music. He was available for answering any concerns and worked great with the our other vendors. He is reliable and easy to work with.

Sent on 12/16/2012

t · Married on 10/01/2010

Because of how pricey everything is in wedding land, it took me and (especially) my hubby a long time to hire a planner. I knew I needed help, but the cost of it all kept spurring me to try to do it all alone.
    Well, several anxiety attacks later, I finally met Kit. She proposed an extremely reasonable package that included Jason as the DJ. After reading their many great Yelp reviews I took the plunge!
    My only regret was not hiring them sooner. We signed on for the month-of package, but Kit was available to help out as soon as we signed. There were occasional delays in communication but nothing major.
    Meeting both Kit and Jason (and their sweet daughters) at our location was so reassuring. They energy they put out is: We will make it work, however you want to do it. They were very patient with all our agonized decision-making.
    And they delivered!
    Kit coordinated with all my vendors. On the day of, they set up tablescapes and lights. They executed our vision so beautifully, I cannot get over the image of how everything glowed to perfection. Kit helped me with a wardrobe malfunction and was always looking out for me.
    Jason was great as a DJ and emcee. At first I was leery of having an emcee, due to my experiences at other weddings with obnoxious or just plain corny emcees. But Jason was professional, checked in with us beforehand as to how much we wanted him to be involved, and was a calm and assured presence throughout.
    The music was great -- he built up the energy end people were already starting to dance before dinner was over! A few jumpy transitions here and there, but overall super fun tunes that kept people dancing all night!
    The best part was at the end of it all, my husband, who'd had his doubts, said to me: They have exceeded all expectations. He was really impressed.
    Now, when he talks to his buddies who are newly engaged, he tells them that getting a wedding coordinator is the best investment we could have made.
    Thank you Kit and Jason!

Sent on 01/13/2011

Leslie · Married on 09/25/2010

Quantum was so helpful througout my whole planning process. I ordered my invitations thru them and decorative lighting. The DJ was great , he kept the crowd going all night and everyone was having so much fun dancing. I would recomend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/20/2010

Nicole · Married on 04/17/2009

We worked with Jason and Kit for our wedding in April '09. We found them to be very professional and organized. Jason did a great job at our wedding as our dj, even with last minute plan changes during the reception. We would definitely recommend their company to others. Thanks Jason and Kit! Nicole & Quang

Sent on 10/01/2009
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 04/14/2019

Wonderful DJ

We went with Quantum Party Productions based off a recommendation from our caterer, and we're very glad we did! After emailing back and forth with Jason, we were told that we'd received a complimentary upgrade to a more experienced DJ. We worked with John Harris, who was a consummate professional. He played all of our special (nerdy) songs, was on the mic exactly the amount we wanted him to be, and mixed the music perfectly.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Jay · Married on 10/12/2012

Jason was an awesome DJ for our wedding. He did everything we asked and more! We had confidence in him to feel the crowd and he did just that. The dance floor was crowded all night! Jason was great and if we have an event again requiring a DJ, he will be the first one we go to.

Sent on 10/31/2012

colette · Married on 11/01/2008

We met with Jason for consultation; he provided excellent suggestions and creative ways to orchestrate our reception. During our wedding Jason was very professional and took charge leaving us with nothing to worry about. He had a soft, polished manner and kept the flow going throughout the day. His intuition regarding song choices and mixing music was right on the money. He even got out on the floor to demonstrate the slide. Our guests had a great time and we were so grateful to have the wedding of our dreams. Thanks Jason!

Sent on 11/19/2008

Jenna · Married on 09/26/2008

We were completely happy with the services Jason at Quantum Music provided to us. He was always extremely professional, but fun to work with at the same time. He is very good at what he does and everyone enjoyed his music. He not only kept the party going with his music, but directed our reception perfectly. Thank you very much!

Sent on 12/10/2008