68 Reviews for Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories

Laser Cut (1)
Letterpress (1)
Thermography (1)
68 Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories Reviews

Penny was very helpful in helping us pick out invitations that matched our wedding colors. She also did multiple drafts for us to see different fonts and sizing. She was the best!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

It was a great and very easy experience. Would recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture Corey, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Very helpful, nice, and speedy with getting everything done! I had my invitations at my house in less than a week of ordering them online!

Profile Picture Taylor, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Penny was awesome! Didn’t know where to begin with invites, wanted it to be as simple as possible and Penny delivered! I got the snap and sends and they were so affordable. Had many different options to choose from.

Profile Picture taylor, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Absolutely loved the invitations that were made for my wedding! They were stunning, elegant and everything I wanted. Also so many options to choose from and very helpful when trying to give you what you want.

Profile Picture Jessica , 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I am so in love with my invites!! Penny was So nice and very knowledgeable. You can definitely tell she is passionate about what she does.

Profile Picture Ali, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I wish I could give Penny more stars! She does an amazing job and really cares about the product and her customers. I ordered my wedding favor cards from her and I couldn't be happier with my choice. They are perfect and I can't wait for my guest to see them. Thank you Penny for making our day extra special with these favor cards. I will be referring you to anyone who asks!

Profile Picture Kailyn, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Quaint stationary made the donation cards for my wedding last October- I was donating to the animal shelter where we got our dog, and they were on perfect little bone shaped cards.
Quality, responsiveness, and quick delivery were amazing. Would definitely rexcomend !

Profile Picture Jillian, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed working with Penny. Penny listen to our ideas and was respectful of our budget. She was efficient and met her stated timeframes. My daughter recently sent out their wedding invitations and a number of invitees commented on her beautiful, yet simple invitation. Thank you Penny for making this aspect of the wedding planning easy! Nancy K

Profile Picture NAncy, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Excellent selection and service! Penny was so easy to work with. I will recommend her to others.

Profile Picture Leslie, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Everything about working with Penny was an absolute delight! She is incredibly kind and professional. Our invitations, envelopes, and place cards were exactly what we hoped they would be. The wide variety of options made it easy to find something my husband and I both loved. We feel blessed to have met Penny at the Sauder Village Bridal Show at the beginning of our wedding planning.

Profile Picture Alaina, 6/17/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories was a pleasure to work with when it came to my wedding invitations. The invitations range in price so it is easy to find something within all budgets! Our invitations turned out beautiful and Penny was so wonderful! She even double checked to make sure all words were spelled correctly so no errors were printed on the invitations.

Profile Picture Amber , 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This was my first experience with having such a large amount of invitations for a Quinceanera. Penny helped make this experience so stress free and fun! I Highly recommend her business!

Profile Picture Yolanda, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I made a special email so people could easily rsvp on their phone to me. They didn't have to worry about sending something in the mail and people rsvp with a yes or no and the count right away! I got a lot of positive feedback from this way! Plus I always had the Rsvp list with me ??

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Penny was absolutely amazing to work with while planning my daughter's wedding. She took the stress right out of ordering our invitations by helping us every step of the way! She is wonderful to work with--very talented, knowledgeable, responsive, pleasant, and detail oriented. The invitations were beautiful and elegant, exactly what we were hoping for. Penny also helped my daughter pick out the perfect wedding programs! I can't say enough about Penny! The service she provides is top notch and the products she delivers are very affordable and of the highest quality!!

Profile Picture Sue, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

My fiancé & I are so glad we chose to go through Penny for our wedding invitations! She is very personable & worked with us to pick the best invitation to fit our style. The quality is great & prices are very affordable. We would definitely recommend Penny with Quaint Wedding Stationary to anyone!

Profile Picture Angie, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Penny was a huge help when picking out my invitations. She was extremely helpful in making sure my invitations were perfect. When they arrived she ensured there were no errors before we took them home. Everything was also affordable.

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Love love love. She had very many options to choose from. And I found exactly what I wanted.

Profile Picture Kiersten, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My fiance and I were not sure how to start looking for our invitations. We knew we were going to need some help, and decided to give Penny a try. She could not have made the experience any better! She was helpful in showing us what fit our budget and style, and let us choose what suit us best. She then helped with all of the wording, edits (and we went through several), and working to make sure everything was exactly the way we wanted. She is worth every penny, but is so affordable. Thank you, Penny, for making this part of wedding planning fun and hassle free!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/17/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Catalog Invitations, RSVP Cards

Penny was great and very helpful with everything for my fiancé and myself I definitely enjoyed working with her and definitely recommend you try her out :)

Profile Picture Janelle, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Penny is amazing to work with, and I am so thankful she was recommended to me. She was extremely helpful, honest, and efficient. Her pricing is more than fair, and she has more than enough invitations to choose from at various price points. I truly cannot say enough about Penny. She was wonderful and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for the perfect invitation for your upcoming event.

Profile Picture Megan, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Call Quaint Stationery for great service. Everything can be finalized in one sitting. My daughter and I had met with 3 other vendors, priced the same invitation and Quaint Stationery gave us the best deal. The invitation wording was reviewed, proofed and sent to the printer the same afternoon. We received the invitations in record time with no issues. She is a lovely lady and I think you'll enjoy working with her.

Profile Picture Helen, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Go with Quaint Wedding Stationery....Penny Waack is simply the best...!!!

Profile Picture Denise, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I loved working with Penny. The planning process can be VERY overwhelming but when you work someone who make things smooth and easy it helps the process. My invitations and respond cards were stunning and I couldn't have asked for anything better. There was writing that I wasn't happy with and no questions asked penny changed it with ease. They were so beautiful and I would HIGHLY recommend using Quaint for any of your stationary needs!!!!!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Very friendly and knowledgeable, able to customize our stationary into anything we could have imagined. Local business also makes it a plus, and very affordable, couldn't have asked for more.

Profile Picture Cameron, 7/16/16, 1 Review