Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Haley
    Haley G. Getting married on 08/20/2022

Best decision!

Quaint Stationery has made making and getting the perfect save the dates beyond easy!! With their quick responses I felt completely informed always! They received our save the dates and the printing of the back photo was off center and I didn’t even catch this and they were instantly sent back and reprinted free of charge!!
  • Sam
    Sam L. Getting married on 10/23/2021

Wedding Invites/ Save the Dates

Penny is so helpful and once you place your order everything comes in so quick! She has so many different options that you can look at and choose from.
    Kayla S. Married on 08/07/2021

Really great experience

Would highly recommend to anyone

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Thanks, Kayla! Your invitations and programs fit your color theme beautifully! Best wishes to you and Joe!
  • Kathy
    Kathy S. Married on 08/07/2021

Highly Recommend Quaint Wedding Stationery

Penny was really great to work with. She listened to what we wanted and guided us in finding just the right invitations and programs that suited us. She worked at helping us set up the wording and advised us on the best and easiest way to put the invitations and programs together. The pricing was really good and the turn-around time was excellent. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for wedding stationery, etc! Using her services was so much better than trying to navigate websites!!! Call her! I promise you, you will be glad you did!!!

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Kathy, thank you for your great review! What a pleasure working with you! The photos you posted are beautiful! Best wishes to Kayla and Joe!
    Kathy D. Married on 05/28/2021

Beautiful customized note cards

Ordered several boxes of customized bordered note cards as gifts. Penny took care of layout and sending proofs. She was quick to respond and I received each order in very nice gift boxes for gift-giving. She discounted and shipping was free.

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Thank you for this custom order! We carry a lot of social stationery products to meet the needs of gift giving!
    Elizabeth M. Married on 11/04/2020

Flexible, professional, easy to work with!

Penny was so easy and flexible to work with!! I didn't give her a lot of time and she got right to sending me examples and never once complained about the changes I requested! I received the invitations in a timely manner, would recommend Quaint Wedding Stationery hands down!

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Beth- Thank you so much for your Review! We will get you taken care of for your rescheduled date! It was a pleasure to work with you!
  • Kali
    Kali Married on 10/10/2020

Save the Dates/Invites

Penny is truly amazing and listens to every request I have. She’s always readily available and quick to produce the product I requested!!!!

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Kali! I loved working with you on your Save The Dates, and now your Invitations!
    Ellie W. Married on 09/19/2020

Absolutely great service!

Penny was absolutely terrific to work with! She was so helpful, and offered several selections to keep us within our budget! I had no worries using Quaint Wedding for shower invitations, wedding invitations, favor stickers, and personalized napkins. I cant recommend Quaint Wedding Stationary and Favors enough!

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Thanks so much for your review! It's been great working with you and Cassidy for all her stationery needs!
  • Whitney
    Whitney L. Married on 08/30/2020

Top notch!

I ordered bridal shower invites back in August from Quaint Wedding Stationery and they were perfect! She was awesome to deal with, prompt, quick turnaround time and the product was better than expected!! I love that she offers a discount! No places around (especially now a days) offers this added perk! A+++++ business! I won’t go anywhere else.

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Thank you, Whitney! I appreciate your review, the kind words and the photos you shared of Allison’s shower!!! 😍
  • Sarah
    Sarah S. Married on 08/29/2020

Pandemic Perfect

Our experience with Penny started before the 2020 pandemic. The face to face meeting was wonderful. So many beautiful choices at so many price points, she certainly has something for every bride. When the pandemic caused all communication to be via email or phone. She was quick to check in on you, update requests (her patience with that was amazing too!), and respond to any questions almost immediately. We had our invitations in almost a week from ordering. I would recommend her to any bride!!

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Thank you Sarah! Your invitations are so unique and I loved helping you design them! Best wishes to you and Jerry!
    Brooke Married on 06/27/2020
    Penny was AMAZING! She was so accommodating and flexible with us! :) Even though she had a HUGE inventory of samples, the one I wanted to see, she didn't have, so she ordered a sample JUST for us!! When we ended up deciding on a design, she created a mock-up right then and there for us to see! I would highly recommend Quaint Wedding Stationery!!

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Thanks so much for your Review, Brooke! Best Wishes to you and OJ!
    Hunter P. Married on 06/06/2020

Great Experience!

She was so great I helping us decide. She had so many options to look at and not just invitations, but save the dates, napkins etc. I loved our experience and she really makes you feel at home.

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Thanks, Hunter for your review, I enjoyed helping you find your vision for Invitations. Best wishes!
    Hollie P. Married on 06/06/2020

Mother of the Bride

Fantastic experience, super kind and helpful.

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you and Hunter on her Save the Dates and Invitations!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey G. Married on 05/23/2020

Professional and easy to talk to, works with you to get what you want

Professional and easy to talk to, works with you to get what you want
  • Casey
    Casey J. Married on 05/09/2020

Professional and Fast

Penny was amazing and so knowledgeable about everything
    Received so many compliments on our invites

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Thanks for your Review, Casey! Your invites with photos turned out amazing. Best wishes to you and Larry!
  • Paige
    Paige M. Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing service

Penny was amazing to work with. She was able to accommodate all of our desires and our budget. We ended up figuring out that putting the details of our reception on the back of our invitation (instead of a separate card) saved us over $100. She has a lot of different designs to pick from for all styles. She also was very receptive and got our proofs of our invitations to us the very next day! Would highly recommend her services. Thanks again Penny!
    Erika Married on 10/11/2019

Amazing! Helped with every detail!

Very personable! She was willing to help with every detail and made sure I was happy!
    Michelle S. Married on 09/21/2019

Great experience with wedding invitations

Wonderful to work with and a very broad selection. Very flexible and knowledgeable. The invitations for my daughters wedding arrived perfectly as quoted and are just beautiful. Very reasonable prices. Can't wait to send these out to our family and friends.
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 09/21/2019

Awesome experience!

Penny was great to work with! She is extremely responsive and pays great attention to detail. She will make sure everything is done perfect! I love my invites and Penny made the whole process easy and enjoyable!

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Thanks, Jessica! Best Wishes to you and Corey on your approaching September Wedding! Thank you for choosing Quaint Wedding Stationery for your invitations and enclosures!
    Heidi Married on 09/07/2019

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories

Penny is amazing! She went out of her way to help me create the perfect wedding invitations. We are very happy and would recommend her services to anyone looking for outstanding service and a quality product.
    Many thanks Penny!

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Thank you so much, Heidi! It was my pleasure working with you to customize your invitation and RSVP cards. Best wishes on your upcoming September wedding!
  • Allison
    Allison B. Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing work and easy to work with

Amazing to work with, good prices, and received a lot of compliments on our unique invitations!!

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Thanks, Allie! Loved, loved, loved your invitation choice! It was a pleasure to work for you. Best wishes to you and Chris!
    Lauren N. Married on 11/03/2018

Awesome service!

This was one of the best vendor experiences I had before the wedding! Penny was great to work with, I spent less money than I thought I might, and my invites were beautiful! I received so many compliments on them. This was also way easier than trying to order your own online. Penny has samples of everything to show you, she knows what colors and fonts work together, and she gives you advice on what wording to use. She even rushed ordered me some new envelopes when we messed some of them up. I would recommend using Quaint Wedding Stationary in a heartbeat!

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with you Lauren! You were very prepared in knowing what your vision was. Glad we could make it happen! Best wishes to you and Owen!
    Dana Married on 10/20/2018
    Penny was phenomenal! I had went to a different place and got a quote. It was way over what I wanted to spend. I then came to Penny, told her what I was looking for and gave her a price point I would like to be at. She was able to help me find and provide suggestions for exactly what I was looking for and wanted within my price point! Her service was fantastic. I went with the sep-n-send card route (aka some assembly required when putting together the invitation) and a pocket. Penny put one together as an example to follow. As she put the example together, there was an issue with the envelopes. She took the liberty in reordering the envelopes and having them sent to my house no charge! All in all, Penny was a delight to work with. I would and have highly recommend her to anyone in search of invitations of any sort. Very pleased!

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Thank you so much, Dana! It was a pleasure working with you on your invitation ensemble! Gorgeous choices! Best Wishes to you and Brent!
    Stephanie Married on 07/14/2018
    Quaint wedding stationary had lot of invitation to choose from and we got them back in no time at all. Very helpful and sweet and I would recommend them to anyone.

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Stephanie, thank you so much for your review! Loved your theme, and the invitations with the burlap bag envelopes are unique! It was a pleasure! -Penny
    Lauren Married on 07/14/2018
    Penny was very helpful in helping us pick out invitations that matched our wedding colors. She also did multiple drafts for us to see different fonts and sizing. She was the best!

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Thanks, Lauren. It was a pleasure working with you on your invitation design!