Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories Reviews

90 | Wauseon, OH

90 Reviews for Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories

Elizabeth A. Merillat · Married on 11/04/2020

Flexible, professional, easy to work with!

Penny was so easy and flexible to work with!! I didn't give her a lot of time and she got right to sending me examples and never once complained about the changes I requested! I received the invitations in a timely manner, would recommend Quaint Wedding Stationery hands down!

Sent on 04/14/2020

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Beth- Thank you so much for your Review! We will get you taken care of for your rescheduled date! It was a pleasure to work with you!
  • Kali

Kali · Married on 10/10/2020

Save the Dates/Invites

Penny is truly amazing and listens to every request I have. She’s always readily available and quick to produce the product I requested!!!!

Sent on 04/24/2020

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Kali! I loved working with you on your Save The Dates, and now your Invitations!

Ellie Wells · Married on 09/19/2020

Absolutely great service!

Penny was absolutely terrific to work with! She was so helpful, and offered several selections to keep us within our budget! I had no worries using Quaint Wedding for shower invitations, wedding invitations, favor stickers, and personalized napkins. I cant recommend Quaint Wedding Stationary and Favors enough!

Sent on 04/09/2020

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Thanks so much for your review! It's been great working with you and Cassidy for all her stationery needs!
  • Whitney

Whitney Lavinder · Married on 08/30/2020

Top notch!

I ordered bridal shower invites back in August from Quaint Wedding Stationery and they were perfect! She was awesome to deal with, prompt, quick turnaround time and the product was better than expected!! I love that she offers a discount! No places around (especially now a days) offers this added perk! A+++++ business! I won’t go anywhere else.

Sent on 11/21/2020

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Thank you, Whitney! I appreciate your review, the kind words and the photos you shared of Allison’s shower!!! 😍
  • Sarah

Sarah Sieja · Married on 08/29/2020

Pandemic Perfect

Our experience with Penny started before the 2020 pandemic. The face to face meeting was wonderful. So many beautiful choices at so many price points, she certainly has something for every bride. When the pandemic caused all communication to be via email or phone. She was quick to check in on you, update requests (her patience with that was amazing too!), and respond to any questions almost immediately. We had our invitations in almost a week from ordering. I would recommend her to any bride!!

Sent on 04/29/2020

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Thank you Sarah! Your invitations are so unique and I loved helping you design them! Best wishes to you and Jerry!

Brooke · Married on 06/27/2020

Penny was AMAZING! She was so accommodating and flexible with us! :) Even though she had a HUGE inventory of samples, the one I wanted to see, she didn't have, so she ordered a sample JUST for us!! When we ended up deciding on a design, she created a mock-up right then and there for us to see! I would highly recommend Quaint Wedding Stationery!!

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Thanks so much for your Review, Brooke! Best Wishes to you and OJ!

Hunter Potter · Married on 06/06/2020

Great Experience!

She was so great I helping us decide. She had so many options to look at and not just invitations, but save the dates, napkins etc. I loved our experience and she really makes you feel at home.

Sent on 01/02/2020

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Thanks, Hunter for your review, I enjoyed helping you find your vision for Invitations. Best wishes!

Hollie Potter · Married on 06/06/2020

Mother of the Bride

Fantastic experience, super kind and helpful.

Sent on 01/02/2020

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you and Hunter on her Save the Dates and Invitations!
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Gier · Married on 05/23/2020

Professional and easy to talk to, works with you to get what you want

Professional and easy to talk to, works with you to get what you want

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Paige

Paige Merillat · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing service

Penny was amazing to work with. She was able to accommodate all of our desires and our budget. We ended up figuring out that putting the details of our reception on the back of our invitation (instead of a separate card) saved us over $100. She has a lot of different designs to pick from for all styles. She also was very receptive and got our proofs of our invitations to us the very next day! Would highly recommend her services. Thanks again Penny!

Erika · Married on 10/11/2019

Amazing! Helped with every detail!

Very personable! She was willing to help with every detail and made sure I was happy!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Michelle Sikula · Married on 09/21/2019

Great experience with wedding invitations

Wonderful to work with and a very broad selection. Very flexible and knowledgeable. The invitations for my daughters wedding arrived perfectly as quoted and are just beautiful. Very reasonable prices. Can't wait to send these out to our family and friends.

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/21/2019

Awesome experience!

Penny was great to work with! She is extremely responsive and pays great attention to detail. She will make sure everything is done perfect! I love my invites and Penny made the whole process easy and enjoyable!

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Thanks, Jessica! Best Wishes to you and Corey on your approaching September Wedding! Thank you for choosing Quaint Wedding Stationery for your invitations and enclosures!

Heidi · Married on 09/07/2019

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories

Penny is amazing! She went out of her way to help me create the perfect wedding invitations. We are very happy and would recommend her services to anyone looking for outstanding service and a quality product.
    Many thanks Penny!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Thank you so much, Heidi! It was my pleasure working with you to customize your invitation and RSVP cards. Best wishes on your upcoming September wedding!
  • Allison

Allison Baden · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing work and easy to work with

Amazing to work with, good prices, and received a lot of compliments on our unique invitations!!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Thanks, Allie! Loved, loved, loved your invitation choice! It was a pleasure to work for you. Best wishes to you and Chris!

Lauren Nafziger · Married on 11/03/2018

Awesome service!

This was one of the best vendor experiences I had before the wedding! Penny was great to work with, I spent less money than I thought I might, and my invites were beautiful! I received so many compliments on them. This was also way easier than trying to order your own online. Penny has samples of everything to show you, she knows what colors and fonts work together, and she gives you advice on what wording to use. She even rushed ordered me some new envelopes when we messed some of them up. I would recommend using Quaint Wedding Stationary in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with you Lauren! You were very prepared in knowing what your vision was. Glad we could make it happen! Best wishes to you and Owen!

Dana · Married on 10/20/2018

Penny was phenomenal! I had went to a different place and got a quote. It was way over what I wanted to spend. I then came to Penny, told her what I was looking for and gave her a price point I would like to be at. She was able to help me find and provide suggestions for exactly what I was looking for and wanted within my price point! Her service was fantastic. I went with the sep-n-send card route (aka some assembly required when putting together the invitation) and a pocket. Penny put one together as an example to follow. As she put the example together, there was an issue with the envelopes. She took the liberty in reordering the envelopes and having them sent to my house no charge! All in all, Penny was a delight to work with. I would and have highly recommend her to anyone in search of invitations of any sort. Very pleased!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Thank you so much, Dana! It was a pleasure working with you on your invitation ensemble! Gorgeous choices! Best Wishes to you and Brent!

Lauren · Married on 07/14/2018

Penny was very helpful in helping us pick out invitations that matched our wedding colors. She also did multiple drafts for us to see different fonts and sizing. She was the best!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Thanks, Lauren. It was a pleasure working with you on your invitation design!

Stephanie · Married on 07/14/2018

Quaint wedding stationary had lot of invitation to choose from and we got them back in no time at all. Very helpful and sweet and I would recommend them to anyone.

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Stephanie, thank you so much for your review! Loved your theme, and the invitations with the burlap bag envelopes are unique! It was a pleasure! -Penny

Corey · Married on 06/30/2018

It was a great and very easy experience. Would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Corey · Married on 06/30/2018

Very easy to work with. The value was great. Everything came in a timely manner. Very happy with our experience. Thank you for an enjoyable experience.

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Thanks Corey and Tab! Was great working with you!

Taylor · Married on 06/02/2018

Very helpful, nice, and speedy with getting everything done! I had my invitations at my house in less than a week of ordering them online!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Thanks, Taylor! Love your theme!

taylor · Married on 05/19/2018

Penny was awesome! Didn’t know where to begin with invites, wanted it to be as simple as possible and Penny delivered! I got the snap and sends and they were so affordable. Had many different options to choose from.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Thanks Taylor! Was a pleasure working with you on your invitations!

Jessica · Married on 04/14/2018

Absolutely loved the invitations that were made for my wedding! They were stunning, elegant and everything I wanted. Also so many options to choose from and very helpful when trying to give you what you want.

Sent on 08/20/2017

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Thanks for choosing us for your Wedding Invitations! It was a pleasure working with you!

Kristie · Married on 03/27/2018

I fell in love with personalized coaster on another website. When I asked how to get them personalized I was told that option wasn’t actually available. I searched for weeks and couldn’t find anything I loved as much as those coasters. I then found the website for Quaint Wedding Stationary and Accesories and they had the exact same coasters and offered personalization! The coaster were processed quickly and came out exactly like the picture!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Thanks, Kristie! So glad you didn't give up the search and found us!