Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories Reviews

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Paige

Paige Merillat · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Amazing service

Penny was amazing to work with. She was able to accommodate all of our desires and our budget. We ended up figuring out that putting the details of our reception on the back of our invitation (instead of a separate card) saved us over $100. She has a lot of different designs to pick from for all styles. She also was very receptive and got our proofs of our invitations to us the very next day! Would highly recommend her services. Thanks again Penny!

Erika · Getting married on 10/11/2019

Amazing! Helped with every detail!

Very personable! She was willing to help with every detail and made sure I was happy!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Michelle Sikula · Married on 09/21/2019

Great experience with wedding invitations

Wonderful to work with and a very broad selection. Very flexible and knowledgeable. The invitations for my daughters wedding arrived perfectly as quoted and are just beautiful. Very reasonable prices. Can't wait to send these out to our family and friends.

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/21/2019

Awesome experience!

Penny was great to work with! She is extremely responsive and pays great attention to detail. She will make sure everything is done perfect! I love my invites and Penny made the whole process easy and enjoyable!

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Thanks, Jessica! Best Wishes to you and Corey on your approaching September Wedding! Thank you for choosing Quaint Wedding Stationery for your invitations and enclosures!

Heidi · Married on 09/07/2019

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories

Penny is amazing! She went out of her way to help me create the perfect wedding invitations. We are very happy and would recommend her services to anyone looking for outstanding service and a quality product.
    Many thanks Penny!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Thank you so much, Heidi! It was my pleasure working with you to customize your invitation and RSVP cards. Best wishes on your upcoming September wedding!
  • Allison

Allison Baden · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing work and easy to work with

Amazing to work with, good prices, and received a lot of compliments on our unique invitations!!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Thanks, Allie! Loved, loved, loved your invitation choice! It was a pleasure to work for you. Best wishes to you and Chris!

Lauren Nafziger · Married on 11/03/2018

Awesome service!

This was one of the best vendor experiences I had before the wedding! Penny was great to work with, I spent less money than I thought I might, and my invites were beautiful! I received so many compliments on them. This was also way easier than trying to order your own online. Penny has samples of everything to show you, she knows what colors and fonts work together, and she gives you advice on what wording to use. She even rushed ordered me some new envelopes when we messed some of them up. I would recommend using Quaint Wedding Stationary in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with you Lauren! You were very prepared in knowing what your vision was. Glad we could make it happen! Best wishes to you and Owen!

Dana · Married on 10/20/2018

Penny was phenomenal! I had went to a different place and got a quote. It was way over what I wanted to spend. I then came to Penny, told her what I was looking for and gave her a price point I would like to be at. She was able to help me find and provide suggestions for exactly what I was looking for and wanted within my price point! Her service was fantastic. I went with the sep-n-send card route (aka some assembly required when putting together the invitation) and a pocket. Penny put one together as an example to follow. As she put the example together, there was an issue with the envelopes. She took the liberty in reordering the envelopes and having them sent to my house no charge! All in all, Penny was a delight to work with. I would and have highly recommend her to anyone in search of invitations of any sort. Very pleased!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Thank you so much, Dana! It was a pleasure working with you on your invitation ensemble! Gorgeous choices! Best Wishes to you and Brent!

Brooke · Married on 08/04/2018

Penny was AMAZING! She was so accommodating and flexible with us! :) Even though she had a HUGE inventory of samples, the one I wanted to see, she didn't have, so she ordered a sample JUST for us!! When we ended up deciding on a design, she created a mock-up right then and there for us to see! I would highly recommend Quaint Wedding Stationery!!

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Thanks so much for your Review, Brooke! Best Wishes to you and OJ!

Lauren · Married on 07/14/2018

Penny was very helpful in helping us pick out invitations that matched our wedding colors. She also did multiple drafts for us to see different fonts and sizing. She was the best!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Thanks, Lauren. It was a pleasure working with you on your invitation design!

Stephanie · Married on 07/14/2018

Quaint wedding stationary had lot of invitation to choose from and we got them back in no time at all. Very helpful and sweet and I would recommend them to anyone.

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories 5
    Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories 6
    Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories 7

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Stephanie, thank you so much for your review! Loved your theme, and the invitations with the burlap bag envelopes are unique! It was a pleasure! -Penny

Corey · Married on 06/30/2018

It was a great and very easy experience. Would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Corey · Married on 06/30/2018

Very easy to work with. The value was great. Everything came in a timely manner. Very happy with our experience. Thank you for an enjoyable experience.

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Thanks Corey and Tab! Was great working with you!

Taylor · Married on 06/02/2018

Very helpful, nice, and speedy with getting everything done! I had my invitations at my house in less than a week of ordering them online!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Thanks, Taylor! Love your theme!

taylor · Married on 05/19/2018

Penny was awesome! Didn’t know where to begin with invites, wanted it to be as simple as possible and Penny delivered! I got the snap and sends and they were so affordable. Had many different options to choose from.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Thanks Taylor! Was a pleasure working with you on your invitations!

Jessica · Married on 04/14/2018

Absolutely loved the invitations that were made for my wedding! They were stunning, elegant and everything I wanted. Also so many options to choose from and very helpful when trying to give you what you want.

Sent on 08/20/2017

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Thanks for choosing us for your Wedding Invitations! It was a pleasure working with you!

Kristie · Married on 03/27/2018

I fell in love with personalized coaster on another website. When I asked how to get them personalized I was told that option wasn’t actually available. I searched for weeks and couldn’t find anything I loved as much as those coasters. I then found the website for Quaint Wedding Stationary and Accesories and they had the exact same coasters and offered personalization! The coaster were processed quickly and came out exactly like the picture!

Sent on 07/15/2018
    Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories 8

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Thanks, Kristie! So glad you didn't give up the search and found us!

Ali · Married on 10/07/2017

I am so in love with my invites!! Penny was So nice and very knowledgeable. You can definitely tell she is passionate about what she does.

Sent on 08/19/2017

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Thanks, Ali. It was a pleasure helping you choose your invitation design!

Jillian · Married on 10/06/2017

Quaint stationary made the donation cards for my wedding last October- I was donating to the animal shelter where we got our dog, and they were on perfect little bone shaped cards.
    Quality, responsiveness, and quick delivery were amazing. Would definitely rexcomend !

Sent on 03/21/2018

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Thanks, Jillian! How great to honor the shelter with those cute favor cards!

Kailyn · Married on 10/06/2017

I wish I could give Penny more stars! She does an amazing job and really cares about the product and her customers. I ordered my wedding favor cards from her and I couldn't be happier with my choice. They are perfect and I can't wait for my guest to see them. Thank you Penny for making our day extra special with these favor cards. I will be referring you to anyone who asks!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Oh, Kailyn, so glad to work with you. Your four legged friends, including Bruin, will reap the rewards for your thoughtfulness of gifting the shelter in lieu of guest favors! Great choice using our Puppy Favor Cards!

NAncy · Married on 09/24/2017

My daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed working with Penny. Penny listen to our ideas and was respectful of our budget. She was efficient and met her stated timeframes. My daughter recently sent out their wedding invitations and a number of invitees commented on her beautiful, yet simple invitation. Thank you Penny for making this aspect of the wedding planning easy! Nancy K

Sent on 08/21/2017

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Nancy, when you emailed the color swatches, I was thrilled to recommend an invitation that incorporated the wedding theme and colors! Thank you for choosing Quaint Wedding Stationery!

Leslie · Married on 09/23/2017

Excellent selection and service! Penny was so easy to work with. I will recommend her to others.

Sent on 08/20/2017

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Thanks so much for your review!

Alaina · Married on 06/17/2017

Everything about working with Penny was an absolute delight! She is incredibly kind and professional. Our invitations, envelopes, and place cards were exactly what we hoped they would be. The wide variety of options made it easy to find something my husband and I both loved. We feel blessed to have met Penny at the Sauder Village Bridal Show at the beginning of our wedding planning.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Thank you, Alaina for your great review! Loved your theme and was happy to work with you to achieve your vision! Best wishes!

Amber · Married on 05/27/2017

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories was a pleasure to work with when it came to my wedding invitations. The invitations range in price so it is easy to find something within all budgets! Our invitations turned out beautiful and Penny was so wonderful! She even double checked to make sure all words were spelled correctly so no errors were printed on the invitations.

Sent on 08/18/2017

Quaint Wedding Stationery & Accessories's reply:

Thanks Amber, for your review! Best wishes to you both! It was a pleasure working with you!