26 Reviews for Qcrew BBQ Catering Co.

User Photos
Gluten Free (4)
Vegan (2)
Nut Free (1)
Limited Bar (1)

Q Crew is seriously amazing!! The food was hot and ready, and we had so much we had leftovers!! Bill and his crew are so kind and determined to make your day great! The captain crunch chicken tenders are to die for!!!!!

Profile Picture Taylor, 8/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Bartender(s), BBQ, Gluten Free, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

My husband and I just got married at The Farmstead in Ringoes and used "very highly" recommended QCrew to cater the food. OMG! The food is AMAZING! The crew arrived early and fired up the grills. The smell of BBQ was perfect on a summer evening for an outside event! The cocktail hour was presented beautifully and was plentiful. Then the meal....!?!?! Delicious is an understatement. The food was cooked perfectly...so much flavor and the meat was so tender. The Ribs came right off of the bone and the beef brisket was mouthwatering. The mac and cheese was creamy and the grilled vegetables were marinated and flavorful. All of the food was nice, hot and plentiful! We were so excited to have leftovers, which QCREW packaged up for us. We got to enjoy them the day after our wedding. Thankfully, no family was staying with us so we didn't have to share!
Jen was amazing to work with. She was very accomodating, prompt and professional as was all of the crew. If the food is important at your special event...hire QCREW and rest assured you will be so glad you did! Now I just need to come up with another event to have so I can hire them again!!

Photo for Qcrew BBQ Catering Co. Review - This was the cocktail hour food!
Photo for Qcrew BBQ Catering Co. Review - We were all busy devouring the BBQ that we didn't get a pic!
Profile Picture Laura, 7/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Qcrew is awesome! What a pleasure to work with. I didn't have to do ANYTHING- I told them my guest count and they made the perfect amount of food. They set up, cooked, cleaned up without any issues, they are true professionals. Food was amazing, they even went out of their way to grab me and my husband to make sure we both ate!!

Profile Picture Tiffani, 6/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, BBQ

Great people, great service and great food!! Working with Jen was a pleasure and once you've gone over everything ahead of time they execute like professionals! Every detail from preparation to service to clean up was flawless. And did I mention the food was delicious? I highly recommend the Qcrew!

Profile Picture Dana, 11/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Vegetarian, BBQ, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Server(s), Bartender(s)

We used them for our outdoor farm wedding. They cooked the food onsite, served it buffet style and it amazing. The guests could not stop talking about how good the food was! Some of the favorites were the potato salad, the BBQ beef brisket and the mac and cheese – but literally every single thing they served from the appetizers at cocktail hour all the way through to the apple cobbler was sooo good! They also give you a TON of food so keep that in mind when comparing prices. Most of the time, guests get one small plate of food at a wedding. Our guests went up for 2nds, 3rds and we even gave them To-Go containers. Beyond the actual food, the staff was friendly and ran everything so smoothly. We also used them to coordinate our liquor, bar set up and bartender. I cannot recommend them enough.

Profile Picture Marisa, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

There food and staff are amazing. Very affordable and delicious lots of bang for your buck and it's cooked onsite which makes for a great atmosphere. Bill and Jen answered all my inquiries and were quick to help me in a bind when my original bar tender bailed. They also pointed me into a direction of other vendors and offer doc services. Highly recommend and I've gotten there food numerous times you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: BBQ, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations

Q-Crew is top notch. From the beginning, to the end, they are completely professional and provide the utmost quality service and product. The food is amazing, our guest all raved about how delicious everything was. I would highly recommend this caterer for your event, you will not be disappointed !!!

Profile Picture lisa, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

QCrew catered our daughter's outdoor wedding in September. To say that the staff, the food, and the attention to detail were outstanding is an understatement. They are a joy to work with and the food was out of this world. It was a perfect day and we have QCrew to thank. Most of our family is from out of town an I'm still getting calls about the wedding and the fact that the staff was warm, friendly and extremely professional. I'd hire them again in a heart beat.

Profile Picture Susan, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Bartender(s), BBQ, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

I don’t even know where to start! Q crew catered our wedding on our farm this past summer. We had a very large wedding and our original caterer cancelled on us the week before the wedding! Bill was the first person we called. He told us he would do whatever it took to make it possible. He had many other events that day and because he’s just so amazing, he made it. He only had ONE week to prepare for us and boy, did he deliver. I was more than impressed with bill and his crew. I STILL have guests telling me that the food was the best they had ever had. One of our guests had been to 11 wedding this past summer. She called us the day after the wedding to inform us that our food blew every other wedding out of the water! I wouldn’t even think to go anywhere else! I HIGHLY recommend Q crew for any event you are having. Trust me, you won’t be disappointed. Bill, thank you so much for making our day perfect. You truly saved our wedding and I couldn’t be more thankful!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We used Qcrew catering our backyard wedding of ~100 people, and we couldn't be happier! The food was AMAZING. Our favorites were the potato salad (best I've ever had), the BBQ beef brisket (so tender!), and the mac and cheese (so creamy!). All of our guests kept saying how great the food was. Bill's staff were very efficient, friendly, and easy to work with. As the bride, I barely even knew they were there, everything just got DONE! I cannot recommend them enough. Thank you so so so so much, we will be recommending you to all of our friends!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We used Q Crew for our wedding this past August and they were amazing! Everyone was raving about the food and multiple people said it was the best BBQ they've had!

The Q Crew team is also great to work with! Both Jen M and Jen A were so helpful before the wedding and the day of and truly helped us through everything.

Lastly, we got the sweet pea ice cream cart and it was a huge hit! Not to mention delicious.

Our family loved it so much we are getting food from Q Crew for thanksgiving!

Highly recommended!

Profile Picture jen, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Clean Up, Set Up, BBQ, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Vegetarian

Bill and his crew are like working with family (in a good way). From the first day meeting with us and all the way through to the end of the day; they did everything they could to make our daughter's wedding perfect. The food and service was excellent! Our guest are still raving weeks later about how delicious everything was; from cocktail hour to dessert. I would recommend the Qcrew for ANY of your catering needs. We're looking forward to teaming up with them for our next big event.

Profile Picture Mykel, 7/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The QCrew catered our wedding on July 1, 2017. We used their QClassic services for our barn wedding with 85 guests and we couldn't have been happier with their services and food. They were very easy to work with when it came to designing the right menu options for us and were always very responsive to emails, phone calls and text messages. The food at the wedding was fantastic and our guests went out of their way to let us know how much they loved everything. We had a storm roll through during our wedding and the staff worked right through it, getting completely soaked but never stopped smiling and didn't miss a beat! And the sweetpea ice cream truck was a huge hit! We highly recommend the QCrew and look forward to the opportunity to work with them again.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Qcrew catered our wedding on April 1, 2017 at the Loft at Jack's Barn. The food was awesome and our guests loved the meal. Jen was awesome with helping us set a timeline for our day and making sure everything was going as planned the day of. I cannot complain about the event & catering service provided by Qcrew, they were incredible.

The only complaint I do have is with their sales support side. I highly recommend that you calculate your final invoice before making your final payment for their services. Due to an unexplained number I found on our final invoice, I decided to go through and calculate everything out. I am glad I did because none of their numbers calculated out right and the total they came up with ended up being around $1,000 more than what we actually owed. The final invoice was sent to us the week of our wedding, which is a stressful time in its self and this error could have been easily overlooked. Just something to keep in mind when working with this vendor.

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/1/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, BBQ, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Bartender(s)

I cannot say enough amazing things about Q Crew. They catered our wedding reception on November 18th, 2016 at The Loft at Jack's Barn. Jen Apesa, our event coordinator met with us in person and was there every step of the way, answering phone calls and e-mails until the day of. Jen Misiak helped us so much with menu selection and payments. Bill was so responsive as our initial contact. Everyone at our wedding absolutely raved about the amazing food. We were so thankful to have them there on our special day. We highly recommend them to other folks looking for an amazing and professional catering service!

Profile Picture Kim, 11/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Clean Up, Set Up, Gluten Free, Vegan, American

QCrew catered our wedding at TD Bank Ballpark in Bridgewater, New Jersey on October 8, 2016, and I could not have asked for a better experience. While planning our wedding, my husband and I agreed that we wanted high end, amazing barbecue for our wedding. We found EXACTLY what we were looking for in QCrew. Bill, QCrew's owner, is a professional and a master at all things barbecue. Every event gets the personalized attention of an event coordinator, and we had the pleasure of working with Jen Apesa. Jen made sure that every detail of our wedding was thought of and attended to with care. Jen was also on site on our wedding day to help us keep to our schedule and make sure that everything ran smoothly. Beyond the excellent professionalism and genuine personalities from all of the staff at QCrew, the food was AMAZING! From the appetizers, to the ribs, to the chicken, to the pulled pork and brisket, right down to the cornbread, everything QCrew prepared for us was delicious. Our guests were impressed by the quality of the food and enjoyed every bit of it. We opted for QCrew to provide a selection of pastries and cannoli as part of our dessert and the display was stunning. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Bill, Jen, and the entire QCrew team. Since our wedding, we have used QCrew for events at our home and have recommended them to everyone. Our guests still complement us on our food, and it's almost a year later! If a barbecue wedding is what you're dreaming of, you have found your caterer, without a doubt!

Profile Picture Margaret, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Q Crew was wonderful for our outdoor, tented reception (160 people) on July 30, 2016. The event was tough from the start - with limited access to both electricity and water. Throughout the planning process their event assistants, along with the owner, Bill, were incredibly responsive and helpful. We sensed that they truly wanted our reception to be an amazing event. They were invaluable resources when it came to rentals, tent layout, and planning in general.

On the day of our, again, outdoor, tented, reception, it rained 6 inches in the 2 hours prior to the reception. The caterers would have been justified in saying they simply could not provide food under such conditions. Instead, they rallied together, improvising in incredible ways. I wish I could post photos of their staff trudging through water up to their knees to bring dinner to the tent. I still don't understand how they provided such a delicious meal under such conditions, but we are still getting compliments regarding the food.

I would highly recommend Q Crew catering. You can be sure that they will provide top notch service no matter the conditions - we can vouch for that!

Profile Picture User7114400, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Qcrew were the caterers for our daughter's wedding. They are seriously amazing! The food was delicious and enjoyed by everyone! They were accommodating to our requests for vegan options for the bride and a few other guests. The vegan options during the cocktail hour was the mediterranean table which ALL the guests enjoyed! Our "wedding coordinator" was the best, the whole crew - wait staff, bartender, were all so amazing, making the day run smoothly, seamlessly. All the hot food was hot, the cold food was cold, there was plenty of it too! The BBQ boneless chicken breasts were delicious, not dry, and didn't give me heartburn!! AWESOME!!! LOL The pulled pork was off-the-wall! The black bean & corn salad and wild rice salad YUMMO! And the watermelon, arugala salad w/feta on side for vegans was mouth-wateringly delicious! The specialty homemade ice cream truck was a party hit! I would highly recommend them to anyone and would absolutely go to them in the future for any catering needs! Thank You Bill, Jen, Jen, Tim & the whole Qcrew... you are all AWESOME and very much appreciated!!!

Profile Picture User6904263, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), American, Bartender(s), Vegan, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Qcrew BBQ Catering Co. was the absolute best choice we could have made!! They were so pleasant to work with and extremely accommodating in every way. They are very flexible with the menu which I know first hand other catering companies are not. They really try to help you cut cost which I really appreciated and they provide you with your own coordinator which meant the world to us. We had the pleasure of working with Jennifer Apesa and I can honestly say she was beyond what I was expecting. She helped with every little detail and follows through on everything. She makes sure you are on point with every detail and was truly there for us from the very beginning. The day of the wedding she was all over the place and made sure everything was running smoothly and I can honestly say I don't know how things would have been without her there. She is an absolutely wonderful person and I really enjoyed working with her!!!!! If I ever need a catering company again for any event this company without a doubt will be my one and only choice! Not only is Bill the owner and his crew wonderful to work with but the food is fantastic and we received nothing but compliments from all our guests about how delicious everything was and to top it all off they pack up all the left over food for you at the end of the night so you can take it home. Need I say more? :)

Profile Picture Monica, 6/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Vegetarian, American, Bartender(s), Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres

QCrew catered our April 9, 2016 wedding at Jack's Barn and they were absolutely amazing!!! The food was incredible. Even the several vegetarians at our wedding, who couldn't even enjoy the BBQ, raved about the food and the selection of food that they were able to choose from. The food was so great we all ate the leftovers the same night back at the hotel! Furthermore, the staff was friendly, professional, and beyond helpful! Jen, our coordinator, really took charge and kept me organized and stress-free. She dealt with other vendors and always made sure we had the best prices and everything was in order. Thank you, QCrew for helping make our special day absolutely perfect!!! P.S.- I'm still dreaming of those cupcakes!

Profile Picture Magdelyn, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), American, Vegetarian, Bartender(s)

Q Crew was amazing for my daughters wedding. The food was great. We had fried chicken, pulled pork and slow cooked brisket. Eggplant for those who don't eat meat. Salads, etc. the staff was great to work with and they always called me back if I had any questions. Even if Bill was not in his office he always picked up his phone.

Profile Picture Donna, 4/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), Nut Free, Vegetarian, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s)

QCrew catered our April 1, 2016 wedding at Jack's Barn in Oxford, New Jersey. Although it was April Fool's day, QCrew is no joke. Because of Bill, Jen, and all the staff, we had a beautiful, enchanting and relaxed wedding that everyone is still talking about. Our guests are still raving over the food. They loved that it was different than traditional weddings and really loved smelling the BBQ grilling as the ceremony was taking place. The service was commendable all around and everyone was very friendly and helpful. Our wedding planner, Jennifer, held our hands through the entire process and really made the whole experience less stressful and not overwhelming. She was also fantastic with helping us stay within our budget and looked for corners to cut. We saved some of our leftovers and froze it. We are going to thaw it out and heat up to eat on May 1, 2016 for our 1 month anniversary so we can keep our wedding magic going. When we need a caterer for another event, we are using QCrew. They are now our lifetime Caterer. Thank you so much, Bill, Jennifer and staff for helping make our wedding perfect, enchanting, magical, beautiful and extremely successful. I highly recommend this caterer to everyone. We are eternally grateful.

Mr. And Mrs. John and Jennifer Ronkowitz, jr.

P.S. They even gave our ring dog, Scooby , BBQ beef brisket and he loved it, too! Woof!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), Limited Bar, American, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s)

From start to finish the whole staff at Qcrew was prompt, friendly, and professional. The food was amazing and our guests were raving about their food. The food is made as the guests are arriving so it is extremely fresh. There are many menu choices to suit everyone's needs/personal taste, however one of our favorites was the slow-roast brisket which melts in your mouth! Another amazing "plus" to Qcrew is getting the opportunity to work with Molly, the event coordinator that comes with the services to help your day run smoothly. She was a huge help and it was a huge stress relief knowing that we could put our special day in her hands and know that everything would be taken care of. My husband and I highly recommend this vendor and we are looking forward to being able to use them for another event in the future.

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, American, Gluten Free, Bartender(s)

QCrew was great to work with for our wedding. Our event specialist, Jen, was amazing and helped the day run so smoothly. She kept everyone on time and made sure people were where they needed to be. The food was delicious, Bill was great in making sure our menu was customized to what we wanted and our guests loved it! The fall salad that I had specifically asked for was delicious, and there was a perfect amount of vegetarian options for our guests. The brisket and the ribs received rave reviews! The servers were very attentive as well. The day before, Bill was at our venue to meet the rentals and helped with our set up, which is a huge help! QCrew was awesome, and we highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 10/2/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, American, Vegetarian, Bartender(s)

They have been wonderful when it comes to working in my budget and Molly, our event specialist, has been incredibly helpful in pulling together other vendors for the evening (rentals, liquor, etc).

Profile Picture Deirdra, 9/12/15, 5 Reviews