Q Up the Mic With Karli Reviews

Q Up the Mic With Karli 5
Q Up the Mic With Karli 6

Haley 路 Married on 06/01/2019

Wonderful and memorable

Karli did such a wonderful job, she worked with every change we had throughout the ceremony. She took pics and videos which I loved that she shared. She was beyond professional. She made the night memorable with all the fun she created in her music 馃挆

Sent on 06/18/2019

Danielle 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding DJ

Karli did an awesome job at our wedding and reception. She was very personable, kept us on schedule, made announcements, kept the party going and has very reasonable prices. The best DJ I could have asked for and would definitely have Karli as our DJ again for other events! Thanks for everything!!!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Q Up the Mic With Karli's reply:

So glad you enjoyed Your day! You looked beautiful and everyone really seemed to enjoy themselves! You had such a great group! Thanks so much for having Me!!
  • Allyson

Allyson Mitchell 路 Married on 05/11/2019

Wedding 5/11/19

Karli was absolutely fantastic. She took every we wanted and combined it into an amazing playlist. She is so sweet and accommodating. We couldn鈥檛 have asked for anything better.

Sent on 05/12/2019

Q Up the Mic With Karli's reply:

So Sorry Mother Nature Gave Us a Hard time!! But I thought everything ended up going Wonderfully and you guys looked Amazing!! Take care of each other and go be happy!!! Thanks so much for having Me!!
  • Valerie

Valerie Merrill 路 Married on 04/26/2019

Great entertainer and very sweet!

Super sweet and professional. She did amazing at the transitions of the songs and presented all the surprises with great introductions. I would 100% recommend Karli for any event.

Sent on 05/03/2019

Q Up the Mic With Karli's reply:

What an Amazing and Entertaining event!! I'm SO glad All the Surprises went Well and you guys had a great night!! Go be Happy and thanks for having Me!!

Jo Ann Bullard 路 Married on 04/20/2019

Great job!!!!!!

Karli did an awesome job as DJ at our 50th celebration!!! Would definitely recommend her!!!!!

Sent on 04/29/2019
    Q Up the Mic With Karli 7

Q Up the Mic With Karli's reply:

It was Such a Wonderful day Full of SO many Friends and Family and Just 馃挆 Everywhere! I'm So honored you allowed me to be a part! Thanks so much for having Me!!

Chelsea 路 Married on 03/02/2019

Karli took the party to the next level

Working with Karli was such an amazing experience. From ease of booking, to song recommendations, to DJ-ing the order of events. She was a blast to have and help us celebrate our big night!
    I couldn鈥檛 say enough nice things about Karli. She鈥檚 professional, engaging, and can think on her feet. Everything you could ever want or need in a DJ.

Also, Karli took some videos throughout the night and I was really glad she did! Her view from the DJ booth was a nice vantage point and it was cool to see that.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Q Up the Mic With Karli's reply:

Talk about a Spacetastic event! Such a great couple and simply Amazing Venue! I had a Ball! Thanks so much for having Me (and glad you enjoyed the pix/videos!

Emily 路 Married on 02/27/2019

Military 1940-1950s USO themed wedding

awesome Job and very flexible with the bride and groom timeline. Kept with theme and requests

Sent on 03/14/2019

Q Up the Mic With Karli's reply:

You guys are Such a Cute Couple and it was a Fun Night! Really Cool Venue too! Take care of each other and thanks again for having Me!

Sarah Redding 路 Married on 02/23/2019

Book her! Just. Do. It.

Karli is so personable and wonderful that she feels like family!! We couldn鈥檛 have asked for a better DJ and she is has the personality of an angel to boot! Timely, responsive, energetic, funny, and professional. You can鈥檛 ask for anyone better!!! I hope to always keep in touch with this precious lady and I鈥檓 so blessed she was recommended to me for my wedding!!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Q Up the Mic With Karli's reply:

I'm SO Glad you had YOUR Special Day and I could be a little part! Thanks for having Me and take care of each other!!

Leanne 路 Married on 02/02/2019

1000% Recommend for weddings and anything else!!

From the first moment that I first spoke with Karli until our wedding was over, I was impressed by her! She was incredible to work with-especially dealing with a nervous bride and groom鈥攁nd incredibly helpful when we had questions or concerns. She tailored the music selections to our tastes and preferences and helped us create an experience that was uniquely us. She created a great atmosphere for our guests and made our reception fun and exciting! VERY reasonably priced considering for the amount of time and effort she put into our event. I would 1000% recommend for any event (especially weddings)!

Sent on 03/30/2019

Q Up the Mic With Karli's reply:

Thanks So much! You and Clay were a Joy to work with and you and your sorority sisters Dancing/Singing Simply Made The Day!! So glad you enjoyed yourself and I could help! Hugs!

Sarah 路 Married on 11/10/2018

DJ wedding

Karli was an amazing DJ for my wedding. She was very kind and professional. She was also very energetic and great to be around. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Q Up the Mic With Karli's reply:

SO Glad you Finally Got YOUR Magical Night!! Everyone Seemed to Dance and have a great Time! Take Care of Each Other and Thanks for Having Me!!

Libby Jenno 路 Married on 10/27/2018

Fantastic DJ and nice person...

Karli is great to work with and very responsive. She got to know us and made sure our wedding and reception music was a reflection of both us and our guests! I would highly recommend her for any event.

Sent on 03/29/2019
    Q Up the Mic With Karli 8
    Q Up the Mic With Karli 9

Q Up the Mic With Karli's reply:

Thanks Libby! Despite everything mother nature threw at Us lol We had a Super Event! What a great bunch! The Rocky Top..Thriller and Man of Constant Sorrow videos Are Classics! Thanks for having Me!!

Savannah 路 Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing, fun, great night!

Karli is AMAZING!! Everyone had a GREAT time and danced all night! She went with the flow all night and any changes or request we had she was happy to do and made life so EASY!! During the planning process she made life SO simple and was SO responsive! I would book her again for any event I had!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Q Up the Mic With Karli's reply:

You guys made it SO Fun! You were Gorgeous and the Lodge was Stunning! SO Glad Everyone danced and enjoyed themselves! Now Go BE Happy!!

Kaitlin 路 Married on 09/15/2018

Karli is amazing!

Karli is fabulous!! Whatever we threw at her, she was able to handle and offered advice throughout our whole wedding experience. She was a true crowd pleasure and kept everyone entertained. She noticed when things were getting restless, and would find a way to keep the party going. I can鈥檛 wait to find a reason to book her in the future!

Sent on 03/14/2019
    Q Up the Mic With Karli 10
    Q Up the Mic With Karli 11

Q Up the Mic With Karli's reply:

It was MY Pleasure from Start to Finish! Beautiful Couple.. Beautiful Ceremony and Fun Reception! Thanks so much for letting me be a little part of your big day! Call me anytime! Take care of each other!!

Haley 路 Married on 06/23/2018

Wedding DJ

Karli made our day so special!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Q Up the Mic With Karli's reply:

It was such a Beautiful day all the way around! You guys are Precious and I'm so glad I could help make it a little more special! Take care!!

Jessica 路 Married on 05/19/2018

Professional and Oustanding

Professional and outstanding! I couldn鈥檛 have asked for a better experience that I got with her. From the time I booked her she was there and committed 100%. She was always professional and answered any question I could ever have. Her survey she gives to help with each part of the ceremony/reception was awesome and super beneficial. She kept the entire wedding on track and everyone LOVED her attitude and professionalism. She definitely went above and beyond for us and I highly recommend her. The dance floor stayed jumping the whole night. If I had to do it all over again I would choose her again 100%!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Q Up the Mic With Karli's reply:

Awe! You Were Stunning and the kids looked Precious and what a Fun bunch all night! I'm SO Glad you allowed me to be a part of your special day! Big hugs to such a Sweet family!!

Tammie Timms 路 Married on 04/21/2018

Number One DJ

If I could have rated Karli any higher I would have. We were married last April and Karli was professional and right on top of everything. I would not look any further than here. DO NOT waste your time! Q Up the Mic with Karli :)

Sent on 03/15/2019

Q Up the Mic With Karli's reply:

Thanks So Much Tammie! We had a Great event All the Way Around!!! I'm SO Glad I could help make your day even more special!

Katt 路 Married on 04/14/2018

Excellence is just the beginning!

Karli did our wedding about a year ago, and she still has left an impression! Very fairly priced, very accommodating, she didn鈥檛 even question it when I changed my father/daughter dance a week before the wedding! She was awesome at rallying my guests to get up and dance! If I ever have a DJ need again, Karli would definitely be my first choice!

Sent on 03/22/2019
    Q Up the Mic With Karli 12

Q Up the Mic With Karli's reply:

You and Charlie will Always be one of my FAVE Couples! Just a Great group of folks and it was My pleasure to help make it a little more special! Thanks so much for having Me!!
  • Savannah

Savannah Douthat 路 Married on 03/31/2018

BEST vendor and DJ 鉂

I can't say enough good things. She was incredibly responsive, reasonably priced, professional, attentive, and just a ray of sunshine through it all!

She responded to my emails two days before at 11 pm, she worked with a challenging venue coordinator, and took photos of us during our dances. I owe her an incredible amount and am still so thankful! She was the BEST person who worked with our wedding HANDS DOWN

Sent on 03/18/2019

Q Up the Mic With Karli's reply:

You were a GORGEOUS Bride and it was MY Pleasure! Thanks so much for having Me! My Hubby Still Talks about Your "Fairy tale" Castle!

Paige S Bennett 路 Married on 10/15/2017

Awesome in every way!

Very professional and accommodating in every aspect of the special day! Would definitely recommend and actually already have recommended!!!!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Q Up the Mic With Karli's reply:

Such a beautiful day! I'm so glad I could step in and make it even more special!! Thanks for having Me and thanks for those recommendations!!