Q Makeup Artist Reviews

80 | Dallas, TX

80 Reviews for Q Makeup Artist

Lisa · Married on 09/10/2016

Quynh did my hair and makeup for my wedding and everything turned out beautiful! She is sweet, easy going, flexible and I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Laura · Married on 11/18/2016

Q has an incredible talent for makeup! She was the first vendor I booked after I saw how well she did makeup for a friend's wedding. She is responsive and incredibly sweet. She did my trial run and then she and her assistant did makeup for me and 8 people on the wedding day. The makeup lasted all day and I was so happy with how everyone looked (and more importantly, everyone loved how they looked). She was on time the day of and while her services are pricey compared to other makeup artists, it was worth it! She books up very quickly so booking/scheduling can be tough - book her early!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Jana · Married on 10/08/2016

Quynh was absolutely amazing! I have never felt so beautiful as I did on my wedding day!! Besides her artistry in transforming me into a glowing bride, I loved her bright spunky attitude! Thank you Quynh for being a part of such a special day and I will tell everyone I can about your services. It was worth EVERY PENNY!!

Sent on 10/21/2016
  • I

Irene · Married on 06/04/2016

Q was my first choice for my wedding makeup. I had been following her on Instagram and all her pictures just blew me away. Whether glam or natural, she seemed like she could do it all. I booked her a year in advance. So... a year later, I was finally able to actually meet her. She did my makeup and hair for my bridal shoot in April. She was so sweet! We immediately hit it off... chatting and laughing and talking about our love for food. The entire time we were chatting she was working. She worked very quickly. I didn't really know what to expect but I felt so comfortable with her and totally trusted her judgement. I was pretty flexible with the styling... just wanted something natural since I never really wear makeup. The makeup felt really comfortable. I have really sensitive skin but it didn't irritate it at all. Once the hair was done, the entire look came together. I was really happy with it. The bridal portraits turned out fantastic. I didn't have to touch up anything other than once with lipstick. It looked so natural in the pictures but everything just popped. Even my mom was impressed with the makeup... and Asian moms are hard to please. haha. :P On the wedding day, Q arrived 15 minutes early to set up. She was doing my mom and sister's makeup too. She was so great with my mom. My mom can be super picky but was happy with her makeup and really liked Q. My sister as well. Neither of them wear makeup normally but were not uncomfortable with the makeup! She worked quickly but we still had a good time chatting. I was to be ready by noon but the wedding didn't start until 6PM, so everything had to last the whole day! The hair did not move and the makeup lasted. The only touch up was lipstick. Everything felt so natural and I got so many compliments. She was just so great to work with and is fantastic at what she does. Professional, friendly, and great with parents. hehe. I can't wait to see all the wedding photos! No photoshop is needed when you've got Q!

Sent on 06/12/2016

Neida · Married on 07/25/2015

Such a sweet and trustworthy make up artist! You can be sure she will make you look beautiful for any occasion. She made my bridesmaids, family, and I feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! Will definitely continue to use her for future events!

Sent on 08/02/2015