Q Audio Visual Reviews

37 | Cleveland, OH

37 Reviews for Q Audio Visual

Colleen · Married on 05/21/2016

Nate knew exactly what to play and when to play it. Our dance floor was full the entire night and several of our guests commented that the DJ was one of the best they had seen. Nate was recommended to me because of his work from a prior event and we couldn't have been more pleased.

Sent on 05/26/2016

Vee · Married on 04/16/2016

We had a awesome party thanks to Nate.

Sent on 04/27/2016

Justine · Married on 02/28/2016

Q events did a great job at our wedding. We used their DJ, photo booth and lighting services. Nate also had a monogram made for us to put in the center of the dance floor. Nate was very easy to work with and everyone loved our DJ, Diego. They were both very responsive and most everything was done online, which was nice. We had a final meeting with Diego before the wedding and he went over everything with us to make sure it was accurate and help us create a timeline for the event. Diego was able to read the crowd well and would play songs that kept every generation out on the dance floor throughout the whole night! :)

Sent on 04/30/2016

Ronnie · Married on 02/13/2016

Q Event Productions was outstanding! Nate was the best the Girls that worked the Photo Booth, were so sweet and helpful. The music we requested was played.
    I would not hesitate to book Nate again and again!

Thank you so much, Q Event Productions, for helping to make my son and daughter in laws wedding a success!

Ronnie Cusumano

Sent on 02/15/2016

Christopher · Married on 10/17/2015

Q events production service was out of this world. My reception was great and everyone really enjoyed the photo booth. The photo quality was great and I would highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Joel · Married on 09/12/2015

DJ Diego was great and exceeded our expectations. He was one of the reasons our wedding came out amazing!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Stephanie · Married on 08/02/2015

Nate was great at our event! Our guests had an amazing time and the picture quality was perfect! We used these photos as a wedding favor and boy did people enjoy taking all the wonderful photos! Thank you so much for everything Nate and all your professionalism!

Sent on 08/06/2015

Amanda · Married on 07/25/2015

Nate and QEvents did a great job!! From the minute guests arrived the party started! The photo booth was a huge success and everyone had a great time! The music was amazing and everyone was up the entire time. Thank you so much for making my wedding unforgettable!!!

Sent on 07/26/2015

Marybeth · Married on 07/25/2015

Diego made our wedding the party of the year!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Shekinah · Married on 07/11/2015

Very professional and knowledgeable, always responded quickly and was at the wedding venue setting up even before I got there! Little things like this made me feel confident in my choice even before the wedding happened! He did a great job at both the wedding and reception and I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone searching for a dj!

Sent on 07/18/2015

David · Married on 06/07/2015

Great company and Dj awesome fun event all because of Q event productions
    Connected us to preferred their vendors and got us great pricing defined would recommend and hire again

Sent on 06/10/2015

Summer · Married on 04/04/2015

We had a large wedding with a lot of kids and a lot of friends. Of course with the wedding reception we had an open bar so we would all be drinking...and I needed to figure out what the best thing would be to keep the kids entertained, as well as our drunk and crazy family and friends! I came up with using a photo booth for entertainment and also thought that it would be a really fun idea for a thank you gift from us to our guests. We were able to have a personal message on each strip and received a copy of all our guests photos which was fun for us because no one other than us knew that. Our attendant was so great. He was awesome with the kids, and really make it fun for us all. I would most definitely use this company again for a large event to make it fun.

Sent on 04/15/2015

Trisha · Married on 11/14/2014

Nate sent his crew (Jordan and Christian) to do the lighting for our wedding at the Courtyard Marriott....WOW! So much attention to detail when it came to lighting the areas that mattered. They were super flexible too...my planner asked Jordan if they had any extra lights they could provide for the ceremony area (we forgot about the time change and it was too dark lol). Jordan said no problem! Within about 15 minutes the ceremony area was lit up beautifully and quite a surprise for my family and friends. Thanks guys!

Janna · event on 11/05/2014

Nate and his crew were amazing. From the time we stated to plan till the event was over. We had nothing but RAVE!!! reviews of how our event was successful and everyone had a great time!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Hannah · Married on 09/05/2014

Q Event productions was so great on my wedding day! They made my party so perfect everyone was engaged through out the night and there were never any dull moments. Nate and his crew are so great!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Hester · Married on 07/04/2014

Nate was a dream come true as a wedding DJ! My husband and I both love music, but when it came to trying to put together a playlist of the songs we wanted at our reception, we were stumped. How do you put together the perfect blend of songs that people will recognize and want to dance to while making sure you're not just hearing the same old tired wedding music that's played at every reception? Nate was able to make our task easy - pick 10 songs we absolutely positively wanted at our reception, make sure we let him know which songs needed to be on the Do Not Play list, and let him take care of the rest. Nate was able to build from our small selection to make an entire evening of dancing happen. He knew how to read the crowd and which hits to play next, how to make our guest's requests fall into the line-up, and how to make us feel special the whole night through. He made our celebration into an actual party, rather than just an event with music playing in the background. By the end of the night, we couldn't feel our feet we had been dancing so hard! Nate was also able to throw in a few special games and touches that made us feel like we were in the spotlight in a very comfortable way. Thank you, Nate - you are truly Our Music Man.

Sent on 07/28/2014

Natalie · event on 06/21/2014

2nd time around for my kid's Bar Mitzvahs. Great service, great DJ, great MC, great dancers and great videography. I was so happy both times.

Ed · event on 12/14/2013

I have used Q Event many times both for corporate holiday functions as well as personally for my daughter's graduation party. Nate and his entire team worked tirelessly to ensure that each event went off perfectly. They were in contact before the events to ensure that they understood my needs. And during the events they hit the mark perfectly knowing exactly how to play to a particular crowd.

Q Event is my only call when in the need of DJ/Event Production. They have my highest recommendation. Give them a chance and you won't be sorry!

Sent on 12/08/2014

K · Married on 11/09/2013

5 stars, for sure. We were lucky to be referred to Nate at Q Event Productions by our caterer. We honestly thought there wasn't room in our budget for a DJ, but we were wrong! Nate was professional, charismatic and kept everyone entertained - EVERYONE got up and danced, which is exactly what I wanted! The added lighting was beautiful, and the ceremony/cocktail hour/dinner music was perfect as well. It was also very easy to submit our song requests and information using his website. We'd definitely recommend Nate and Q Event Productions. Thanks for a great party!

Sent on 11/20/2013

Mike · Married on 10/12/2013

Great Great, Nate is the best. From the being of the wedding to the last second
    of the wedding it was non-stop because of Nate, Q Event Productions

Sent on 10/14/2013

Trisha · Married on 10/12/2013

Nate and Q Entertainment did a wonderful job for my wedding! He was very professional and went the extra mile to get to know us and provide us what felt like a very personal and unique wedding reception. He did a fantatsic job and I couldn't have asked for a better weddings reception. He truly helped to make it one of the best nights of our lives. Thank you Nate and Q Entertainment!

Hannah · Married on 08/08/2013

Nate was the DJ at our wedding and we were blown away by his talents! He assisted with our musician throughout the ceremony and during the reception he provided us with lights, music, and entertainment. Nate was able to work of the vibe of the crowd and also took personal song requests (he had them all)! We could not have asked for a better DJ and a nicer person to be our DJ. Nate made our wedding flow smoothly and our guests had a great time. It was such a relief to have Nate there because we did not have to worry about anything...he even coordinated the ending events (which I probably would have forgotten about)! Thanks again Nate, you made our wedding night a party that we and our guests will never forget!

Sent on 08/23/2013

Stephanie · Married on 03/16/2013

Q Event Productions did a superb job on my wedding from our first consult, to planning to final execution. As a bride who travels a lot and did not have much down time, I relied 100% on Nate and his team to make things happen. Their experience in the industry, flexibility, positive/fun attitude and professionalism made the whole process seamless. I was blown away by the execution on my wedding day.I highly recommend Q Event Productions!!!!! You guys are beyond awesome! :)

Mrs. Foster (and husband)

Sent on 09/05/2013

Edward · Married on 10/13/2012

This vendor exhibited the utmost professionalism and skill as he kept the party going and flowing appropriately for the entirety of the time. Nate, specifically, came recommended to me by a close friend of mine who uses this company for his school events (he's a teacher) and I would highly recommend Nate to all others.

Sent on 10/21/2012

Michelle · Married on 03/25/2012

My husband and I couldn't have picked a better entertainment company for our wedding! Nate is absolutely amazing and always made time for us no matter what. We've been lucky to experience two weddings of his and every single wedding that this company does - everyone is on the dance floor and there's plenty of empty seats! He gets the crowd going and the party rocks on all night long. The company also provides videography, lighting and photography as well - and the quality of everything combined was above and beyond my expectations. Still to this day people are still talking about our wedding and I have to thank New Vibe Entertainment for making our wedding so memorable and outstanding! :)

Sent on 06/18/2012