PZO Productions Reviews

31 | Conshohocken, PA

31 Reviews for PZO Productions

Ally Haman · Getting married on 06/08/2020

Best wedding DJ ever

Having Joe as our DJ was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning process! Joe was so down to earth, kind, genuine, professional, and EASY to work with! He was one of our few vendors that I knew I didn't need to "worry" about. He did everything that he said he would & he did it in a timely manner (which means a lot to a bride planning a wedding and coordinating multiple vendors). I had complete trust in him from day one. Our dance floor was never empty - he had everyone from kids to our
    grandparents up and dancing! :) I HIGHLY recommend Joe (PZO Productions) if you're looking for a DJ! Should I ever find myself needing a DJ for another event - Joe will be the first one I call.

Thank you for helping to make our day so fun, Joe!!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Brooke Greer · Married on 06/14/2019

Highly recommend

We would recommend Joe to anyone! We got married in June at the Barn at Stoneybrooke. Joe was so much fun to work with and was easygoing especially with our very out of the ordinary songs that we chose... and also with his emails getting put in my spam folder of my email and me not having any idea that he was trying to contact me the whole time; everything day of was flawless. He helped us make decisions on songs for cocktail hour and made sure to try and get our older and non dancing crowd out to the dancefloor at least once (which is huge). Thank you Joe for being so awesome and helping make our wedding day unique and memorable!!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Eric T · Married on 03/08/2019

Excellent experience

Joe is very friendly. He provided helpful tips for music selection, as well as a group of file folders with unique music ideas that we incorporated into our ceremony. Joe is very responsive, we managed to coordinate all of the music services via phone and email with no difficulty. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Dan Collins · Married on 10/20/2018

A fantastic night of music and dancing!

Joe gave us everything we could have hoped for and more in a DJ for our wedding. He was friendly, professional, and played a large role in making the night the best night of our lives. The dinner music he played set the mood perfectly with an elegent ambiance. Dinner ran later than expected so time for dancing was shorter than we had hoped, but Joe's musical curation made sure we had an absolute blast in the time we had. Everyone was up and moving on the dance floor, and Joe managed to somehow fit in almost all of our favorite dancing songs into the limited time. The night was absolutely stellar! Thank you Joe!

Joe worked with us to get a sense of our musical tastes and make sure he reflected our style. He did an excellent job with this, and we truly felt like the music respresented us perfectly. I give Joe my highest recommendation. He exceeded our high expectations and gave us a night we will forever remember and treasure. Hire him for your wedding! You will be glad you did!

Julie Reinert · Married on 09/29/2018

Does it all plus even bustled my dress!!

PZO Productions was beyond the full package. He not only was a great DJ but he saved the day when no one could figure out how to bustle my dress. My bridesmaids were a little tipsy and forgot, but without instructions Joe jumped right in to help. Joe is accommodating , flexible, and wants to meet you where you are at with your entertainment vision. He is an all around great DJ and guy any one would be lucky to have him as their vendor!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Maureen Crawford · Married on 09/21/2018

Joe is THE BEST of the best!

Joe is AMAZING! He is kind, patient, accommodating and genuinely will do whatever he can to make the day perfect! 5-stars just doesn't seem like enough as Joe truly goes above and beyond! We had a lot of requests and he never balked at them; he actually was always excited and couldn't wait to help execute our vision! He is also extremely fun and knows how to read a crowd; our guests raved about him and how they were dancing all night long! If you want the best of the best and to feel at ease with your DJ then book Joe!

Katherine · Married on 08/25/2018

Great DJ, easy to work with!

Joe was so great to work with and such an incredible DJ. He offered great suggestions when we weren't sure of what we wanted, and he took all of our song requests, even though we sent them all to him only a few days before the wedding. Our guests ranged in age and he managed to make everyone happy. We had guests coming up to us that night and later on saying how great the music choices were. He provided all of the equipment we needed to make live musicians, include a keyboard that he provided the cords and speaker for, work and microphone for the officiant. He was always quick to respond to our emails and questions. Overall he was a great DJ and wonderful to work with.

Hollyn · Married on 06/10/2018

Joe Pizzio of PZO Productions was an outstanding DJ, and a great guy who made our wedding reception SOOOO much fun. He was so easy and helpful during the planning stages of our playlist, and the music he played was perfect for all aspects of our wedding - cocktail hour, dinner hour, and lots of DANCING after dinner. Joe was great about responding quickly to my emails, and we had several phone conversations about the song choices, the venue, and the flow of the day. I HIGHLY recommend Joe Pizzio of PZO Productions to be the DJ for your wedding day!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Stephanie · Married on 03/17/2018

About a year before we were married, a few months after we got engaged, my husband and I first encountered Joe when he was DJing our friend’s wedding. Before our wedding, my husband and I had a phone conversation with Joe which solidified our decision to hire Joe. He allowed us curate our own playlists and took all of our requests and suggestions. Joe was extremely professional and brought lots of energy and expertise to our wedding day. He comes highly recommended.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Cassie · Married on 09/17/2017

The moment we met Joe we knew he was going to be the perfect complement to our wedding day. He delivered music that suited our tastes, mixing in favorites from our parents, and keeping music requests we didn't want played (ahem electric slide (; ) off for the night. Joe went above and beyond to make sure the party didn't stop and his lighting equipment made our venue even more gorgeous than it already was. I would recommend Joe a hundred times over!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Jess · Married on 06/24/2017

Joe did an amazing job on our wedding! He was very professional and kept the dance floor full all night!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Alexandria · Married on 04/22/2017

Joe was recommended to us by a friend and it was by far the best recommendation we got!! He accommodated our every crazy request and demand and everything! (We even had a friend sing our first dance song and he made that happen without question!). And our very diverse group of friends and family had some very different music requests and he nailed it. He worked the crowd so well and kept the dancing going strong the whole night!! It was by far the best day of my life, and Joe was a large part of that. Thanks Joe!!!

Sent on 05/13/2017

Lisa · event on: 03/24/2017

Thank you Joe for a great event! The kids all had a great time!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Eric · Married on 03/12/2017

Joe was recommended to us and he was amazing to work with! We had a short engagement and he was still able to work with us, even taking our phone call while he was out of the state. He took the time to discuss exactly what music we wanted at our reception. We did not exactly narrow down our music selection, but he still nailed it! Joe is friendly, easy to work with, laid back, and an awesome DJ. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 03/25/2017

Grace · event on: 12/08/2016

We hired Joe as a DJ for our annual holiday party. He was punctual, set up well before the event began, and responded to the multiple music requests our guests had without hesitation!

We would love to use Joe again next year!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Megan · event on: 11/27/2016

Joe was great for our reunion. He was always in contact and listened to all of our requests. He perfectly set the mood for our dinner and then turned it up for dancing later. I highly recommend him for any of your future events!!

Sent on 12/01/2016

PZO Productions's reply:

Thanks, Megan! You guys were loads of fun!
  • User7280763 · event on: 09/16/2016

Joe was an awesome DJ at a massive party we threw to celebrate the launch of our college's campaign. It was a 3 hour party for approximately 800 people and he kept the energy high and the crowd excited the entire time. He was prompt, professional, responsive and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for any event. I hope that I can work with him again in the future!

Sent on 10/05/2016

PZO Productions's reply:

Thank you, Elizabeth! I had a great time and it's good to hear everyone else did,as well!

Megan · Married on 08/20/2016

Joe was a fantastic DJ for our wedding!! He was great about communicating and very easy to work with. Through out the wedding he kept us in the loop and was able to read the crowd and play the perfect music at the perfect time. He was AWESOME!! It was such a great experience and we would recommend him to anyone!!

Thanks for everything Joe!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Thanks, Megan!

Samantha · Married on 07/23/2016

Joe was amazing! I would highly recommend him to anyone in the Philly area. We hired him for our wedding July 23rd and it was the most amazing day. I had actually given the DJ and Caterer two different timelines and Joe worked it out quickly and kept everything running smoothly. He did a great job keeping everyone on the dance floor all night.

Sent on 08/06/2016

PZO Productions's reply:

Thanks, Brandon! Your group was a blast!

Lauren · Married on 06/18/2016

My husband and I are so thankful that we were able to work with Joe! We were able to meet Joe to get to know him personally before hiring him. This made us feel much more comfortable. Joe is so kind, very easy to talk to, and knows A LOT about music/DJing. He has so much music knowledge from his previous careers and experiences. He is a very happy-easy going person, which relieved a lot of my stress. We were able to talk on the phone a lot, and he really made himself available! We are SO HAPPY with how our reception turned out between the music and the uplighting with Joe. We also had a wedding planner help us throughout the wedding planning process - Joe and Arielle worked so well together, which made things much easier for my husband and me!

Sent on 06/29/2016

PZO Productions's reply:

Hi Lauren... thanks again for the business! You and Alex were great, too! What a fun time we had.. that was one awesome afterparty... they're few and far between when i get the chance to DJ a wedding that doesn't end until almost two in the morning!

Sharon · Married on 06/04/2016

Joe did such a great job for our wedding! He managed the crowd, got everyone moving and dealt with all our crazy song requests. Would recommend him again and again!

Sent on 06/23/2016

PZO Productions's reply:

Thanks, Sharon! It was a beautiful event... Heart & Dash did a simply amazing job with all the details!

Hands down, I recommend Joe to ANYONE and EVERYONE getting married, or just having an event! Did not know what to expect with having a DJ do my ceremony as well as reception - Joe was so flexible, organized, and catered to my detailed agenda for the day! He was very easy to stay in communication with through the planning process (via email or phone) and was super sweet in following through with it all! Not only did joe come early to set up and be well prepared but he was so sweet and personable, introducing himself and checking in for any last minute details. He made our day completely stress-free! I am very particular with my choice of music and Joe completely got it! The night was fabulous and exactly what my husband and I wanted. He didn't overstep boundaries by being over the top, staying respectful of the venue's regulations, he kept the night going and flowing with the best music and introductions!! My whole family loved him and he was reasonably priced. Could not have been happier with our special day.

Sent on 07/01/2016

PZO Productions's reply:

Hi Bethany! Thank you for the great recommendation. Best of luck to you and Joe!

Katie · Married on 05/14/2016

Joe Pizzio of PZO productions was AMAZING to work with. He is seriously one of the nicest and most organized guys and he made our wedding so much fun and stress-free! My husband and I had a pretty non-traditional wedding and we also gave Joe a list of a ton of songs we wanted him to play. He was so cool about both aspects. From the get-go he was laid back and open to our ideas and I ended up spending a lot of time just chatting with him about music. This man is a bottomless well of musical knowledge! He was super friendly with everyone at our wedding and so many of our guests were complimenting him and asking us where we found him. I HIGHLY recommend Joe. I know my husband and I will continue to use him for all of our DJ needs in the future. He made our wedding so memorable and fun. He's also super affordable and helped me out with organizing some of the events of the night. Honestly, if you're looking for a DJ look no further. Joe Pizzio (PZO Productions) is the way to go!

Sent on 05/17/2016

PZO Productions's reply:

Thanks, Katie... you and Chris had such an awesome and eclectic choice of songs, I thoroughly enjoyed the night!

Marbetty · Married on 01/29/2016

Joe did an AMAZING job djing and mcing my wedding! I was intrigued to see how the evening would go especially because my husband and I had Joe mix many different styles of music. However, it was Perfect! My family loves to dance and the music was a very important part of the day; I even had a special performance planned and Joe worked with me to make it the right length and to keep it a surprise. I had so much fun dancing away all night, Joe did exactly what we wanted. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Sent on 08/31/2016

Thanks for the kind words, Marbetty1

Elizabeth · Married on 10/17/2015

My wife and I worked with Joe on our wedding and were absolutely thrilled. Joe is incredibly professional and brings a great level of fun to the party. We shared a detailed list of our musical tastes in advance and he perfectly captured who were are as a couple, and even more importantly, Joe read our crowd and kept the party going all night. Joe went above and beyond to ensure the whole evening ran smoothly. He worked with our venue to make sure speeches went as scheduled and everything went off without a hitch. Our day was truly perfect and we couldn't have done it without Joe!

Sent on 07/16/2016

PZO Productions's reply:

Hi Liz... you and Nora were both amazing to work with as well. I look forward to our other upcoming events together!