PW Music Services Reviews

42 | Newbury Park, CA

42 Reviews for PW Music Services

42 PW Music Services Reviews

Danielle · Married on 07/27/2018

Peter was such an AMAZING DJ!! Our wedding was a mix of Persian, Jewish, and African American culture. (Talk about a difficult task with mixing music)!! But he did such an amazing job! Everything flowed so nicely and smoothly! We really didn’t want to give a DJ every single song to play for the entire night because we had enough to deal with( and some we talked to required it), but with Pete All I did was tell him the overall style and vibe I was going for and he matched it AMAZINGLY!! He took the stress and the pressure right off of me!! Not to mention the fact, The song I walked down the aisle to I could only find on YouTube. Pete literally pulled it off YouTube for me and it sounded amazing!!! The quality was perfect! Hands down would use him again!!!

Cindi · Married on 12/03/2017

We have used PW Music services the past several years and are always pleased with the selection of music, flexibility when needed and a vey positive attitude!
    We will continue to book PW Music for our events!

Sherry · Married on 08/20/2017

PW Music is THE DJ to go with for your wedding, party or event!! The owner, Peter, worked with us every step of the way to ensure every detail was just right! Incredible library of music to choose from, and if he didn't have a certain selection, he was sure to get a hold of it in time for our event!. He read the crowd perfectly and kept the party moving all night long - there was no room left on the dance floor! So many of our guests were so impressed and said this was one of the best parties/weddings they have ever attended! PW Music is the best - hands down!

N · Married on 05/27/2017

We had a great experience with PW Music Services, Peter was a pure professional, he worked with our schedule and was able to keep the music going!

Beth · Married on 12/13/2015

Peter Wade provided DJ services for our wedding. However, DJ service is a limited title for all he did to make our wedding more personal and special. Peter was amazing Beginning with his database to answering musical questions and offering options made the process less overwhelming. Our wedding was on a yacht and the weather was not perfect but with music and his awareness of the guests desire to dance, he knew intuitively to adjust the music to match the mood. We cannot say enough about Peter's professionalism and how his experience and expertise contributed to a successful evening.

Gay · Married on 09/26/2015

Peter Wade was a joy to work with He was responsive to my emails and answered questions quickly. His music catalog is extensive and it was to select the music I wanted. He got the guests up and out of their seats and dancing. We had a great time.

• F

Fernando · Married on 09/12/2015

Peter, thank you for a job well done! From our phone introduction, to your online tool, to the final product, everything was just as we had mapped out. You made our vision of the wedding a reality! Thanks again for providing a high level of professionalism while maintaining friendliness and flexibility to our requests. Those who have the opportunity, you cannot go wrong by choosing Peter Wade as your DJ/MC!

Shelynne · Married on 08/07/2015

Peter was great! The sound system, the lights, the music, everything was done perfectly. I met with Peter a couple of times. He was always flexible. And I was able to help choose my own music with his very helpful website and playlist builder.

Michelle · Married on 02/28/2015

Pete was extremely flexible and offered a lot of great advice before and during our wedding. He helped pick out great music and had a lot of experience in this area. He made it fun and less stressful on me.

• User6204831 · 2+ years ago

Peter did an awesome job at DJ/MC at our wedding! He is easy going and gave us some great suggestions on what kind of music to play at our wedding. He was very professional, patient and organized through out the process. From the first day we met him, to the planning until the big day, his demeanor made us comfortable enough to not stress over this part of the day. We gave Peter a list of our favorite songs and he was able to play them throughout the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception.

When our guests requested songs that were not part of our playlist, Peter quickly created a great set that got everyone dancing! Peter also provided the lighting for the reception which made everything at the fit together. He provided a projector for a short slideshow and addition to helping us with our first dance mix. Very reasonable pricing, without regrets!

A lot of our guests commented how calm and organized the wedding was, from the ceremony to the reception. Thinking back, it is because of our great vendors, and we were so lucky, that Peter was one of them! He is worth every penny!

We highly recommend Peter to anyone looking to have a great DJ/MC at their wedding or other special events!

Susie · Married on 11/01/2014

I had a long list of songs that I wanted played at my wedding and specific times for them to be played; I am a music fanatic. Peter Wade didn't miss a beat. For the bride and groom the wedding day can go by so fast in the blink of an eye, The moments I remember the most, are those filled with music and the way it made me feel. I would recommend Peter Wade to any of my friends and family who are getting married. He was very professional and also a great MC, he kept the days events flowing perfectly.

Breann · Married on 08/24/2014

Peter Wade was very professional and he did everything he said he was going to do; from the sound to the musical selections to the lighting. Our wedding reception was one for the history books and Peter Wade had a lot to do with it. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for quality service and a great time!!

Caroline · Married on 07/19/2014

Peter was great! Listened to what we needed, took care of everything.

Clement · Married on 05/10/2014

Peter Wade was a professional and very easy to work with. Even when his DJ services are not his primary occupation he still made himself available to answer any questions, comments or concerns. He was very accommodating when we had a special request for a song that required some manual manipulation. Overall I am very satisfied with Pete Wade as our DJ and I would happily recommend him to anyone.

Krissy · Married on 04/25/2014

From the moment we met Peter, we knew he would be perfect for our wedding. He sent a follow up email, didn't push, but offered his advice. He followed through on his promise and was so easy to work with. He has an extensive music selection and played a great mix of music for us. The web site he created for us made the process of selecting music so easy. Needless to say, he had everyone on the dance floor. Thanks again for being a part of our special day!

Peter Wade did an absolutely fantastic job as our wedding DJ. He kept people up and dancing. We still get told (now 8 months later) how much fun people had at our wedding and how great the dancing was. I've been to many weddings before and Peter Wade is hands down the best DJ I've come across!

Maddie · Married on 02/14/2014

We had so much fun working with Peter Wade for our wedding. Setting up the play list was simple and really helped us figure out our music for the wedding. Peter was so great on the day of the wedding. He was on time, entertaining and professional. He did an awesome job with the playlist and even took a few requests from our guests. Everyone had a blast dancing the night away.

Jialyn · Married on 10/06/2013

Peter has done an amazing job at our wedding. We highly recommend anyone looking for an extremely professional DJ for their event to contact peter!
    Peter took his time to make sure he would prounounce the names correctly of the bridal party (since we don't have the easiest names to prounounce) lol!!!
    Peter also personally sang for our first dance and I can't even begin to say how wonderful his voice is and truly made our "moment" magical!!!

Jasmine · Married on 09/24/2013

Peter is extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend his services.

Stefanie · Married on 09/21/2013

Words cannot describe how amazing these 2 are! They were able to find ALLLL the unique music I wanted for every moment of the wedding. THEY ARE THE BEST!

Ciao · Married on 08/24/2013

Peter was both DJ and MC at my wedding. He did two peoples' jobs that day and did it wonderfully. I gave him my itinerary and he took care of the rest. He really took charge that day for me so I wouldn't have to worry about a thing. He is so friendly, professional, and easy to work with. He is very responsive and flexible. The level of service that he provided was impeccable. He really made my day that much more awesome!

Karen · Married on 08/10/2013

Wedding: August 10, 2013
    Location: Electra Cruises aboard "Athena"

My husband and I have been wanting to write a review for the longest and just haven't had the chance due to the busyness of life! BUT....

Having Peter Wade as our DJ was the greatest choice! The music selection was perfect, it was fun seeing him enjoy our wedding!

Everything was perfect, even with the last minute change to my wedding program, he was extremely professional and caring.

Thank you so much Peter for making our wedding extra special!

Jeejee · Married on 05/11/2013

Peter was great to work with. I got immediate response back from him with any questions and requests that I had. He followed our requested songs and all our wedding guests had a great time!

Lynn · Married on 01/12/2013

Peter was recommended to us by Electra cruises, and we are so glad they did. He DJ's my daughter's wedding on the Destiny and "He was AWESOME, Simply Amazing". He did a great job with the specific requests and definitely kept people dancing. We had a perfect wedding/reception, thanks to Peter. A True Professional! Will Definitly use him again if the opportunity arises.
    PS: I Highly recommend using the up-lighting he offers, it made a hugh difference in the ambiance.

Juan · Married on 11/18/2012

Our Wedding was on November 18, 2012 and we just enjoyed working along side Peter Wade. Peter is a true professional and he is one of the most responsible persons I have ever known. From the first time that I met Peter to the day of our wedding, he was always early and sharp. Peter did the sound for our Ceremony along with the music for our reception and his skills are unparalleled. There were absolutely no mistakes, glitches or sound issues. Our dance floor was constantly full of people dancing due to Peters perfect choice of music and I will definitely recommend him to anyone who wants a perfect wedding. Peter wade is truly a experience professional and if you don't have Peter as your wedding or party DJ you are truly missing out. Peter is worth way more than his prices and you are definitely getting your money's worth with Peter and then some more. If you wedding, party, or function is coming up in 2013 you definitely need to contact Peter Wade to make your event amazing. Thanks Peter for all your hard work and diligence. Me and my wife are truly grateful for your talent and thank you once again for perfecting our wedding.