Put It On Paper Stationery Reviews

21 | Alexandria, VA

21 Reviews for Put It On Paper Stationery

Danielle · Married on 10/22/2017

If I could give Tiffany Jacobs a 100 instead of just a 5 out of 5 in every area, I would. My husband and I were married in October and could not have been happier with Put it On Paper for all of our printed materials. Tiffany did our Save the Dates, our Invitations Suite and all of our day-of printed materials (escort cards, buffet signage, bar signage etc.) I'll admit, I was probably one of Tiffany's more challenging clients. Having worked in the events industry for many years, I spent a great deal of time reiterating the design of our save the dates and invites. Through every edit, Tiffany was unbelievably responsive, creative and thoughtful. Her work, client service and printers are all the highest quality. We still receive compliments on our invitation suite and I am incredibly grateful to Tiffany for her patience, precision and talent every step of the way.

Sent on 01/21/2018

Sanaa · Married on 07/22/2017

Thank you so much for your services! It was wonderful working with you and the poster boards you created for our wedding were perfect!!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Tiffany as such a pleasure to work with from the start! She responded promptly, listened to my ideas, and help guide me in creating the perfect placecards. I got so many comments on how gorgeous they were! I will definitely use her for my next formal event!!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Angie · Married on 10/29/2016

I would recommend Tiffany Jacobs 100%. This was our first time ever ordering invitations. We have gotten so many complements on the Invitation we sent out for our daughters sweet sixteen party. They were so Beautiful.

Sent on 08/12/2016

Put It On Paper Stationery's reply:

Thanks Angie! I am so glad that you all are happy with the invitations for Victoria's Sweet 16. It was a pleasure working with you and your family!
  • Keeanya

Keeanya · Married on 10/08/2016

Prior to booking this service a couple should ask themselves how important their wedding invites are to their overall ceremony. My invitations set the tone of my ceremony and I couldn't be happier with the quality of the workmanship and the absolute wonderful customer service I received. If a couple really just doesn't care about having a certain level of elegance attributed to their invites, then go any where. If they want the BEST of the BEST, Put in Paper Stationary in the only way to go!!!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Put It On Paper Stationery's reply:

Thanks Keeanya! I'm so glad that you are happy with your wedding invitations. I know it was a task pinning down the specifics, at first, but we put together a beautiful final result. It was a pleasure to work with you! Enjoy your wedding day!

Jessica · Married on 10/01/2016

Absolutely do it! You will not regret choosing Tiffany - she was unbelievably responsive and available for any changes, which can get tedious/challenging when you have multiple family members involved! She was consistently professional and accepting of any last minute color updates or wording/font changes - when most people would have probably wanted to scream! I highly recommend this vendor to anyone that wants a custom design for invitations, save the dates, or thank you notes. My husband and I received a ton of compliments on all of our paper products throughout the wedding and we can 100% say it was a result of Tiffany and her excellent work/commitment to giving us what we wanted.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Put It On Paper Stationery's reply:

Thank you for allowing my designs to be a part of your big day! It was a pleasure working with you and Dominick. I am so happy that you were pleased with your wedding stationery. Wishing you a blessed marriage! Congratulations!

Lola · Married on 09/04/2016

I ordered my daughter’s wedding programs/menu cards from Putting It On Paper two weeks before her wedding. The vendor that we used for the invitations needed a 4-6 week timeline and with last minute changes made it impossible. Putting It On Paper was great and made this part of the planning process hassle free. Tiffany perfectly matched the program/menu cards font and color to that of the invitations. The design process was very easy, she made every change we ask for and proofs were sent promptly. She is very responsive to your emails and is quick to answer. Our order even arrived early and they were lovely! I really wish we had found this company prior to purchasing the wedding invitations I would have used Putting It On Paper.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Put It On Paper Stationery's reply:

Thank you! I really enjoyed meeting and working with you! Thanks again for allowing my work to be a part of your daughter's special day. Thanks also for making sure the photographer credited my work.

Bryanna · Married on 07/03/2016

Tiffany is very responsive and creative. We can't wait to work with her again!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Tonya · event on 06/08/2016

We had a variety of designs to choose from. The final product was unique and high quality. Customer service timely and attentive. Will recommend Put It On Paper to all my friends and family.

Sent on 04/27/2016

Put It On Paper Stationery's reply:

Thanks Tonya. It was really fun designing the graduation announcements. I'm so glad we were finally able to get the photos to work. They made the announcement look great! Congratulations again!

Monica · Married on 05/21/2016

Very professional and personable. Also detail oriented.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Put It On Paper Stationery's reply:

Thanks for giving me design freedom! Congratulations!

Melody · Married on 05/20/2016

Wonderful customer experience! A very stressful planning process was made that much easier by the outstanding customer service I received.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Put It On Paper Stationery's reply:

Thanks for giving me the freedom to freely design both cards.

I was feeling completely lost and overwhelmed at a paper store trying to order programs for our wedding service. The paper store would cost way over my budgeted amount for the programs and also would need way more time than I had to order my programs. Luckily, Tiffany happened to be walking by just time and offered to help. I sent her my draft of the wording, and some pictures and she designed some beautiful wedding programs for me at a fraction of the cost of what the paper store would need. She worked with me on all the edits and always responded quickly. I was very happy with our end results!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Put It On Paper Stationery's reply:

Thank you. It was a pleasure to work with you. I'm so glad I was at the store and that the associates are comfortable with recommending me for jobs that cannot be completed by them. I'm glad you were happy with the final program and that we were able to get in all of the requests from the church. Congrats again!

Cara · event on 02/12/2016

Put It On Paper is fantastic--extremely professional, very responsive, and delivered a high-quality product in a very reasonable time frame. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/15/2016

Put It On Paper Stationery's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review! It was great working with you!

Sophia · Married on 01/16/2016

I am extremely pleased with my invitations! Decorating, making things pretty, and color picking is not one of my strong points. Thanks to Put it on Paper Stationary, I didn't have to be. A few conversations and emails and she understood more about what I wanted than I did. Thanks so much for relieving my stress and making my invitations beautiful!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Put It On Paper Stationery's reply:

Thank you. It was a pleasure working with you!

Julie · Married on 11/21/2015

Very great work!! Very timely on emailing responses!! Overall, excellent service!! You will be satisfied!!!

Sent on 11/14/2015

Put It On Paper Stationery's reply:

Thanks Julie and congratulations again!

Celeste · Married on 10/24/2015

Great Quality, Great Customer Service! Will be using as my preferred vendor!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Put It On Paper Stationery's reply:

Thanks Celeste. I'm looking forward to working with you on many more of your events.

Memory · Married on 10/24/2015

Helped to understand what would look good for both the vision and event budget. Our client was extremely satisfied!!!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Put It On Paper Stationery's reply:

Budgets can sometimes be limiting, but I'm glad I was able to make the design, print process and final product work for your client. Looking forward to working with you on many more events.

Saundra · Married on 09/19/2015

My invitation were awesome and unique. I told her what we were looking for and she came up with excellent mock ups.
    I would definitely recommend Put It On Paper Stationary.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Put It On Paper Stationery's reply:

Thanks Saundra. That was a new design experience for me, but I'm glad you were happy with the design.

Carmaleita · Married on 05/24/2014

Tiffany, with Put It On Paper, did an excellent job on my company holiday cards. Her response rate was incredible and turnaround time from finalizing the order to delivery was just perfect. She helped me from start to finish and offered expert advice on design. Thank you so much for your assistance!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Galone · Married on 09/01/2013

We were so excited with the design and quality of our wedding invitations. True professionalism while at the same time offering a personable experience. She captured the essence of our desires and personalities, all via phone conversations, and truly delivered.

Sent on 04/28/2016

Tiffiany was amazing! She made sure to bring our vision to life and stay within our budget. She put up with our multiple revision requests and was super nice through the whole process. We loved our invites and our guests are still talking about it! Defiantly would recommend Put It On Paper to anyone with invitation needs!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Put It On Paper Stationery's reply:

Thank you and Congratulations again!