Push The Limit Reviews

9 Reviews for Push The Limit

• Kelsey

Kelsey O'Shaughnessy · Married on 07/20/2019

Best wedding band!

We hired PTL for our July 20th wedding in Indianapolis. Sam was great to work with leading up to the event, very attentive and quick to respond, flexible, and able to make me feel confident heading into our wedding weekend. We had the jazz trio for the cocktail hour and 9-piece band played consistently from 8-11. The band put on an amazing performance for our reception. They did a great job at keeping the energy up the entire night (we request that they play very few slow songs) and people of all ages were dancing all night. So many guests commented to us how great the music was and we heard "best wedding band" over and over again after our reception.

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Marcella

Marcella · Married on 06/29/2019

Dance all night, because they are so amazing you can't stop

We first saw Push the Limit at a friend's wedding in St. Louis, MO, and were completely blown away. I've never had so much fun at a wedding! So we decided to contract with them for our wedding in Kansas City, and they were incredible. They play the best songs (think a mix of lots of Bruno Mars, classics everyone loves, and current hits), have a ton of energy and great dance moves, and they don't quit all night! They have amazing lights and even a fog machine. They are AMAZING and know how to perform. Even people who didn't dance at our wedding, were entertained just sitting and watching them. Contract with them, and your guests will dance and rave about how great they are. They are the best band I have ever seen at a wedding! I love them.

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Lee

Lee Richardson · Married on 05/18/2019

Incredible wedding band -- they don't stop!

What an amazing experience! PTL was the BEST wedding band we could have ever asked for. While we never saw them live before our wedding night, we took a risk and booked them based on online reviews and videos on youtube/their website. Needless to say, everyone was blown away. Here's what stood out:
    1) Amazing energy and music: They have a diverse array of playlist/songs they offer, and got our no-play list ahead of time and also focused on the genre of the songs we really liked. They learned a Michael Jackson and Jason Derulo song for us that was amazing! They did a great job reading the crowd and kept our guests dancing all night long. THEY LITERALLY DIDN'T TAKE A BREAK FOR 3 HOURS. This allowed for a seamless live music experience during the whole reception. They had choreographed dances, and lights that enhanced the show. I've had at least 4-5 people ask us for the contact info of the band as they are interested in booking the band for their own wedding/event!
    2) Communication: Jon is the band drummer and owner/liaison that I communicated with leading up to the big day. He was incredibly prompt with emails and answered any and all of my questions. They helped outline a timeline for the reception, and it flowed absolutely perfectly without any hiccups or issues.
    3) Affordability: For the quality of the band, I was amazed at the price. They were very competitive with bands of the same size in the midwest/southeast (I live in Nashville, TN, and wedding was in Kentucky). They were worth every penny!

All in all, my wife and I would highly recommend PTL the anyone considering a fun, high energy wedding band that will keep the party going all night long!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Shellady

Shellady · Married on 10/26/2018

Beyond our Expectations!

Our Wedding was SO fun and our 400 guests can’t stop talking about how talented and amazing the Band was! Push the Limit FAR exceeded all of our expectations! 4 hours of nonstop entertainment isn’t very common in Wisconsin so when we stumbled across this band out of St Louis, we trusted our intuition and hired them site unseen! We couldn’t have been happier, we’ve been told by so many how much fun they had dancing all night- literally a packed dance floor until they kicked us out! THANK YOU Push the Limit, you were such a highlight of our wedding day, from the piano at our ceremony to the jazz trio at cocktail hour to Jon’s emcee skills and from our special first dance as husband and wife through to the very last dance with all of our friends and family. I’ve never been as happy as I was dancing all night with you ❤️

Sent on 11/17/2018

Nicole · Married on 08/12/2017

We have had dozens upon dozens of people tell us that our wedding was the most fun wedding they've ever been to. The entertainment is why. Push the Limit is the reason. Everyone was amazed. Music is very important to my husband and me, and we needed the best of the best. Live music was the only option for us. The band has the capacity to bring 13 members onto one stage. The list of songs in their repertoire is incredibly extensive and covers every genre there is. But the possibilities know no bounds. They even offer to learn songs for you, and will. Above all else, they NEVER TOOK A BREAK. They get the party going and they keep the party going. No Irish exits at your wedding! And less conversations with guests! Everyone just wants to dance. And those who don't dance, they just sit and watch the band dance. It was the best concert, I mean, day of our lives.

And we're thinking of making this an annual thing.

Sent on 08/31/2017

Mackenzie · Married on 05/28/2016

Push the limit did a fantastic job at our wedding reception! All of our guests, young and old, had a blast at the reception. The dance floor was packed the entire time! The singers and musicians do a fantastic job of keeping the audience engaged and dancing. I also love the choreography. Thanks so much for helping to make our night so perfect!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Cassidy · Married on 05/21/2016

Wow!!! This band is absolutely amazing! We have been married for 2 weeks now and our guests are still raving about how much they enjoyed the Push the Limit. When we watched the band at River City casino and caught them on YouTube we knew without a doubt that we needed this band for our wedding reception. Push the Limit plays such a variety of music and gets the crowd involved with their cheorographed dances that you will not be disappointed. If you want the best band in STL st your wedding reception then book PTL.

Sent on 06/04/2016

Barbara · Married on 04/26/2014

Push the Limit was an amazing band and I recommend them to any bride for their wedding if they want a fun band that gets everyone to the dance floor and is extremely professional and easy to work with. I can't say enough good things about them - our dance floor was packed - so much so I was worried PTL wouldn't have enough room but they were so professional and kept on singing - top 40, classics, and every great song needed at a wedding :) The singers were incredible and everyone loved them. Not one guest, of all ages, didn't comment on how great the band was and that it was one of the best they've heard (coming from people all over the US - East & West Coast). Thank you again!

Sent on 05/14/2014

Push the limit is an amazing band! They play such a wide variety of music, it's guaranteed everyone at your event will have a great time! My dance floor was full the entire night. Everyone was so nice and the planning process was so easy.

Sent on 04/02/2014