126 Reviews for Push Play Entertainment

Liability Insurance (3)
One Event Per Day (3)
Video Projection (1)
124 Push Play Entertainment Reviews

Our DJ did an amazing job. He played all the songs we wanted, all the games we wanted, and kept everyone's energy high. We had such a blast!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Push Play did an amazing job with DJ duties for our wedding. The music questionnaire was very thorough and guided us through all of the moments where we would need music and the various games and options we had (I loved the Table Tunes!). We also added the up lighting and it looked fantastic giving an extra touch of color to the reception.
On the day of, Push Play was on top of all of the MC responsibilities. They kept the night moving and kept guests on the dance floor. Everything went off on schedule and smooth as could be!

Profile Picture Lindsi, 12/9/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

We worked with both Myles and Sergio at Push Play and can’t say enough kind works about them!

It was truly the best experience planning our Big Day with their help! They were there to answer questions whenever I needed them throughout the entire planning process. Their office team was so attentive to detail, kind and patient with me.

Their package that they offer was the best deal out there as well. It includes everything up front that you could ever want or need. It was so nice not having to worry about extra costs coming up as the Wedding got closer since everything was included with them from the beginning.

The day of my Wedding Sergio was amazing! Everything that we planned was executed flawlessly. The MCing, the music and overall flow of the night was amazing. I never had to worry about one thing and that was all because of him. He kept everything on track and went above and beyond to accommodate every request. We had such a great time dancing and sharing memories with our family and friends and that was because they really brought our vision to life that night!

Overall as a Bride I really appreciated feeling like I was being taken care of and had a good team around me! I would highly recommend the Push Play team for your Wedding!

Profile Picture Shasta, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Push Play Entertainment is AMAZING and of a HIGH quality service. We loved our DJ! We booked with them last minute because of other DJ complications and they performed and exceeded every expectation. They were so easy to work with also. They sent out a questionnaire and it was a breeze from there. On the night of, his energy was high, he was so nice to our guests, and always had a smile on his face. Thank you Push Play for making our night one we'll never forget!

Profile Picture Angela, 12/1/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Our DJ Manuel kept the party going and kept me on track and on time with all the events throughout the whole evening he was AMAZING, all of my family and friends were pleased with his performance and I would recomend him to anyone! Thank you Manuel!

Profile Picture User2128806, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Sergio was amazing!! He kept the party going & everyone dancing!!!! Push Play is affordable and very organized. I loved how they sent a questionnaire of the events/songs that were going to go on through the night. Sergio was able to meet at my venue before our wedding to discus where would be the best location for him to set up and dance floor to be since it was an outdoor wedding. Sergio really well organized the night from the dances, to announcing dinner, and made it a party with song selections with guest dancing all night!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Push Play was wonderful. They checked in with us and was very prompt to respond in advance of the wedding. We had a last minute change night of and they adjusted and worked with the other vendors to take care of it without troubling us. We were impressed with their professionalism and value.

Profile Picture lindsay, 10/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Great job! Manny and Brittany were very helpful finding me songs for my ceremony when I couldn't decide and felt overwhelmed by the amount of options. Miles did a great job as MJ at the wedding. Very happy with their work!

Profile Picture Heather, 4/23/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Manny did a great job as the DJ/Emcee for my daughter’s wedding. He and Brittany were phenomenal to work with, following up on the small details to make sure everything went smoothly. He was professional and led the events according to our timeline and provided an excellent mix of music to keep everyone dancing. Thanks Manny and Brittany for the great job. I highly recommend them if you are looking for a DJ for your event!

Profile Picture kathy, 4/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Video Projection, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

You guys were wonderful to work with from beginning to end! Myles made sure the evening flowed nicely together, and it totally did. Our guests had so much fun dancing and we appreciate how you were so flexible with song requests! We will definitely recommend you to friends and family!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Push Play was recommended to me by a coworker who has worked with them before. From the moment I reached out to them, to our wedding day they were also super professional and easy to work with.

Sergio was our DJ day of. He did a great job of reading the crowds and meeting with our wedding party beforehand to make sure everyone understood the timeline.

Push Play worked with my planner and venue to make sure everyone was on the same page. Their timeline is very detailed and I appreciated that. They also had several cute ideas to customize our wedding and our guests noticed those small added details.

When comparing Push Play to other Dj's another benefit is their price point. Having now worked with them, I can tell you it is not because they skimp on items, they are just fare to the cliental and prices reflect that.

Thank you to everyone at Push Play and Sergio for making sure everything went great before the wedding and during. We are very happy with the services that you provided! :)

Profile Picture Chelsea, 3/16/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

We worked with Myles and Brittany from Push Play and were so beyond pleased! My husband and I both really enjoyed working with them planning out all the details and the Wedding day was just amazing! They were so attentive, professional and fun. Everything was spot on to what we wanted and our guests danced the night away with us. I would highly recommend them. The DJ is one of the most important pieces of your Wedding so don't wait to book them!

Profile Picture Christina , 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

When I first started wedding planning, I didn't know how important the role of a DJ would be at my wedding...let me tell you, it was much, much, more than just playing music! The Push Play Entertainment team was amazing and I am so happy that we chose them! From the beginning, Manny was very professional and he made us feel very comfortable, he listened and truly understood what our expectations were for our wedding. I let him know at our first meeting that I needed multiple setups in 3 different spaces, since I wanted them to provide sound for the ceremony, sound for the dinner inside of the venue, and the dance party outside...they made it all happen at no extra charge! Before the wedding, communication was great and they promptly responded to emails/texts. Brittany was very helpful in creating the perfect timeline and super flexible to all of the last minute changes for our wedding. She also worked with my venue to take care of the set up details and ensure that we would have sound for the different spaces.

Day of the wedding, of course ceremony ran late, which caused everything else to run late -- GREAT. However, Manny was quick to adjust the timeline and kept everything organized, and moved things around to keep the flow of the wedding...the only people that even knew we were behind schedule was just us. He was a great speaker and made sure to speak in both Spanish and English so that everyone would be engaged. He kept the crowd going, took our music suggestions into consideration and knew when to play what to get everyone dancing! Thank you Push Play for really taking care of us and playing such a pivotal role in our wedding! You truly alleviated a lot of my stress and my husband and I were able to enjoy our wedding! We had an amazing time!

Profile Picture Vianey, 2/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC

Manny and Brittany are amazing. They DJ'ed my wedding this past December and I couldn't have been happier! They were very organized and gave us great recommendations to make our wedding the best experience. They put together a perfect time line for us for the whole day and created a playlist off of my requests. They were also great at reading the audience so they knew exactly what to play at the right times to get everyone out on the dance floor and to make sure everyone had a great time. They were very professional and were great at communicating with us before and during the wedding so we knew exactly what to expect. I can't tell you how relieved we were to put our wedding into their hands. They did a perfect job. There's nothing I would have changed. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Angela, 12/29/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Brittany and her assistant did a great job being the MC and DJ for out wedding. Before the day of, their questionnaire and package options gave us the opportunity to plan every part of our day from song selection, to coordination of dinner, to games. We felt comfortable and confident they would capture the "vibe" of our wedding based on the information they asked for and they certainly delivered. On the wedding day, the sound quality was great, the uplighting was beautiful, and Brittany made just the right adjustments to keep the reception on track despite our speeches running SIGNIFICANTLY over schedule. The music selection was great and appropriate for our crowd. One song came on that I wanted to skip and it was subtly changed immediately! I don't think most people even caught the song. She and her assistant were very receptive to both our wishes and the crowd's "feel". We would absolutely work with them again and are so grateful for the work provided on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Gabriela, 11/11/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We've heard great reviews about Push Play Entertainment from our friends prior to us even getting engaged. So once we started planning the wedding and saw them on our venue's preferred vendor list we were so excited. Brittany and Manny were amazing from the beginning. Very easy to work with, did a beautiful mix for our first dance song and very responsive to us. During the Wedding they the entire night went so smoothly. Manny- We can't thank you enough for an amazing night and for having everyone on the dance floor. Truly - the best DJ in town :)
A&A

Profile Picture Ana, 10/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband and I chose Push Play Entertainment without hesitation after meeting with Brittany and Sonny. Push Play was so easy to work with and made Planning our wedding such a great experience. Not only did we have them Dj our event but we also had Sonny Officiate our wedding and there were so many compliments on how personable the ceremony was. During our reception Sonny and Manny made sure that our needs were met 100% of the time by keeping us on schedule and keeping our guests informed. We couldn't imagine our wedding without them! We will forever be grateful for the professionalism and service that Brittany, Sonny and Manny provided!

Profile Picture michelle, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Officiant
Services Used: Uplighting, MC

My husband and I were SO happy with Push Play Entertainment. They were so responsive all the way through the planning process. The timeline they provided us was so thorough and helpful for us as we were planning. Sergio was so great and flexible all the way through the actual night! We changed things up a few times and he was so positive and easy to work with. They also played a lot of songs from our recommended list. It was also nice that they were much more affordable than a lot of the other DJ's that we spoke with. I can't recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/9/16, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Brittany and Manny were wonderful! They were responsive, kept in touch frequently leading up to the wedding, professional, and so kind! They really helped make our wedding a success and took so much stress off of me and my husband! The ceremony and reception were perfect, and so much of that is owed to them! I will reccomend them to everyone we know. Thank you Brittany and Manny!

Profile Picture Emma, 8/27/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Push Play was fabulous and kept the party going. We had Sergio as our DJ / MC and he was awesome! He kept everything moving on the Timeline and was so professional. We never had to worry about anything and were able to enjoy every moment of the night! Overall Push Play was our favorite vendor to work with!

Profile Picture User6989332, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Played good music and stuck to our DJ playlist we provided. Overall good experience.

Profile Picture Breanna, 4/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had Brittany as our MC / DJ and her assistant at our Wedding at Bella Rose Estate. I can’t tell you how impressed everyone was! She was amazing on the mic, made sure everything ran smoothly and played exactly what we wanted. We could have partied all night long! I was very specific about what I wanted and she accommodated every request and made it perfect. I was so happy with her level of knowledge and willingness to help me plan exactly how I wanted everything to flow. We would highly recommend Push Play!

Profile Picture User6996665, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Manny did such a great job, and was also affordable! My dad's only complaint was that he wished there were more speakers on the sides, but I thought the setup was great. Manny and his wife were so organized from the beginning to end, it really lifted a lot off our plate for the actual wedding day. Whenever we threw them a curveball e.g. family dance, they would respond with such positive attitudes rather than making us feel like we were burdensome or annoying. This is exactly the kind of vendor a bride needs. Overall, I only have positive things to say about Manny and his team.

Profile Picture Tammi, 3/26/16, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Push Play was absolutely great to work with. We knew from the moment we met that they would be the perfect fit for us and they delivered! Everything from the planning process leading up to the Wedding Day was awesome. They always answered my questions in a timely manner and helped us plan everything out exactly how we wanted it. The day of the Wedding Sergio was our DJ / MC and he was great! So good on the Mic and mixing all of the music so everyone had a great time. He made sure to play all of our requests. We got so many compliments on him at the end of the night that we can’t thank him enough for the excellent job he did for us! We highly recommend this team!

Profile Picture User7024434, 2+ years ago, 1 Review