Push Play Entertainment Reviews

135 Reviews for Push Play Entertainment

Push Play Entertainment 1
Push Play Entertainment 2

Ana · Married on 10/23/2016

We've heard great reviews about Push Play Entertainment from our friends prior to us even getting engaged. So once we started planning the wedding and saw them on our venue's preferred vendor list we were so excited. Brittany and Manny were amazing from the beginning. Very easy to work with, did a beautiful mix for our first dance song and very responsive to us. During the Wedding they the entire night went so smoothly. Manny- We can't thank you enough for an amazing night and for having everyone on the dance floor. Truly - the best DJ in town :)
    A&A

Sent on 10/27/2016

michelle · Married on 10/14/2016

My husband and I chose Push Play Entertainment without hesitation after meeting with Brittany and Sonny. Push Play was so easy to work with and made Planning our wedding such a great experience. Not only did we have them Dj our event but we also had Sonny Officiate our wedding and there were so many compliments on how personable the ceremony was. During our reception Sonny and Manny made sure that our needs were met 100% of the time by keeping us on schedule and keeping our guests informed. We couldn't imagine our wedding without them! We will forever be grateful for the professionalism and service that Brittany, Sonny and Manny provided!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/09/2016

My husband and I were SO happy with Push Play Entertainment. They were so responsive all the way through the planning process. The timeline they provided us was so thorough and helpful for us as we were planning. Sergio was so great and flexible all the way through the actual night! We changed things up a few times and he was so positive and easy to work with. They also played a lot of songs from our recommended list. It was also nice that they were much more affordable than a lot of the other DJ's that we spoke with. I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Emma · Married on 08/27/2016

Brittany and Manny were wonderful! They were responsive, kept in touch frequently leading up to the wedding, professional, and so kind! They really helped make our wedding a success and took so much stress off of me and my husband! The ceremony and reception were perfect, and so much of that is owed to them! I will reccomend them to everyone we know. Thank you Brittany and Manny!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Push Play was fabulous and kept the party going. We had Sergio as our DJ / MC and he was awesome! He kept everything moving on the Timeline and was so professional. We never had to worry about anything and were able to enjoy every moment of the night! Overall Push Play was our favorite vendor to work with!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Breanna · Married on 04/23/2016

Played good music and stuck to our DJ playlist we provided. Overall good experience.

Sent on 05/12/2016

We had Brittany as our MC / DJ and her assistant at our Wedding at Bella Rose Estate. I can’t tell you how impressed everyone was! She was amazing on the mic, made sure everything ran smoothly and played exactly what we wanted. We could have partied all night long! I was very specific about what I wanted and she accommodated every request and made it perfect. I was so happy with her level of knowledge and willingness to help me plan exactly how I wanted everything to flow. We would highly recommend Push Play!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Push Play was absolutely great to work with. We knew from the moment we met that they would be the perfect fit for us and they delivered! Everything from the planning process leading up to the Wedding Day was awesome. They always answered my questions in a timely manner and helped us plan everything out exactly how we wanted it. The day of the Wedding Sergio was our DJ / MC and he was great! So good on the Mic and mixing all of the music so everyone had a great time. He made sure to play all of our requests. We got so many compliments on him at the end of the night that we can’t thank him enough for the excellent job he did for us! We highly recommend this team!

Sent on 07/29/2016

Tammi · Married on 03/26/2016

Manny did such a great job, and was also affordable! My dad's only complaint was that he wished there were more speakers on the sides, but I thought the setup was great. Manny and his wife were so organized from the beginning to end, it really lifted a lot off our plate for the actual wedding day. Whenever we threw them a curveball e.g. family dance, they would respond with such positive attitudes rather than making us feel like we were burdensome or annoying. This is exactly the kind of vendor a bride needs. Overall, I only have positive things to say about Manny and his team.

Sent on 04/03/2016

mary · Married on 03/14/2016

Manny was a wonderful DJ and was so responsive! Everything went so smoothly, couldn't be happier.

Sent on 03/22/2016

These guys were so awesome at our wedding. They were super responsive whenever we had questions throughout the planning process and helped us plan out the perfect day. They kept in touch with us up until the day of to make sure everything was set to go. They were excellent at timing everything out and reminding us when the next event was throughout the night (as bride and groom it's easy to get caught up with people and lose track of time). They were very energetic and mixed up the music to keep everyone excited and dancing. We love the setup and the lighting that they provided also. Everything went perfectly!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Shelley · Married on 02/13/2016

Push Play did an amazing job at our wedding, I am so glad we went with them! Everything went smoothly and we did not have to worry about a thing in regard to the flow of the whole night. My husband, myself, and our guests were dancing non-stop the whole night...we all had a blast.

Sent on 02/26/2016

I can say without a shadow of a doubt that push play entertainment was the best DJ I have seen at a wedding and I am so thankful that it was at my own wedding. They worked very well with the other vendors, all of our songs were played, they did an amazing job. I will always recommend them for their performance, their professionalism and ability to get a party started and keep it going. You will not regret choosing them for any of your parties.

Sent on 02/06/2016

Britt · Married on 01/16/2016

I couldn't have been happier with Push Play Entertainment for our wedding! Brittany immediately responded to every question I had. She was always kind and professional. Manny and an assistant provided the entertainment for my ceremony and reception, and they kept the crowd dancing all night long; the dance floor was never empty. Manny communicated with us when necessary--he gauged the crowd, and we made some adjustments. Everything was fantastic, and my guests were still talking about the great music and fabulous night of dancing. I gave quite an eclectic playlist to Manny, and everyone was satisfied. The uplighting and the GOBO were lovely and enhanced the atmosphere of the reception. Push Play Entertainment is a professional and friendly business, and I would highly recommend them for your wedding or any other occasion!

Sent on 01/25/2016
  • Kelsy

Kelsy · Married on 12/31/2015

Our wedding was on New Years Eve. It was a late wedding that went into the New Year, so we wanted to party. No one stopped dancing....EVER.
    The music selection was amazing, even the few silly requests that my friends sneaked in. They counted down the New Year with us and kept the party going. They were great at letting the guest know when we had something special going on around the reception. It was great.

Sent on 01/11/2016

Bree · Married on 12/06/2015

We hired Manny and Manny Sr. for our wedding and they were AMAZING! They were extremely flexable and answered my emails back quickly. During the reception the music was perfect! Manny was amazing checking in with my husband and I to make sure what we had preciously said we wanted to do during this time we still were good with, the wedding reception ran smoothly and just at the right pace we wanted!

Sent on 12/29/2015

We hired Push Play for our Wedding and Manny Sr. was our DJ / MC. It was very important to us that we had a bi-lingual MC for our Spanish speaking family but we also wanted someone professional and organized. He was amazing! We were so impressed with his style in both English and Spanish. The whole team really helped us capture our day perfectly and helped us marry our two very different cultures flawlessly. We would highly recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 11/25/2015

I have nothing but praise and kind words for Push Play. From the planning process to the day of the Wedding everything was fabulous. We had a fantastic evening. It was fun, relaxing, and so entertaining. I was so impressed with how personal and professional Manny and Brittany are. I would recommend them whole-heartedly.

Sent on 11/20/2015

You were awesome and we could not have asked for a more perfect night! You were on your game and did an excellent job at keeping us on schedule and informed of what events were next. Our family and friends are still talking about the wedding saying it was the best wedding they have ever been to!! The music was awesome and I know everyone had an amazing time dancing. Again, thank you so much and we are truly thankful for the service you provided to us!

Sent on 11/19/2015

The Push Play team was perfection. I loved the gobo and the lighting that they did for us. It really enhanced the room and made all the difference. As for Manny and the music, it was perfect! I received so many compliments on choosing you guys. I've recommend you guys to at least two family members with upcoming weddings! You guys truly are great at what you do, Manny was awesome and we couldn't be happier with our decision.

Sent on 12/02/2015

Daniel · Married on 10/25/2015

We hired Brittany and Manuel for our wedding on 10/25/2015. They were great communicators, did everything that we asked, and were very in touch with our specific concerns and style. The price was great, they found all if the songs that we needed, and the wedding went off without a hitch! Very impressed! Thank you Brittany!

Sent on 12/06/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/24/2015

Brittany and Manuel were great. My husband and I met with them over a year ago, and they were attentive, organized, and kept us on track so we never felt overwhelmed. Brittany did an excellent job MCing for us and we would definitely hire her again! She kept the party on the dance floor all night long!

Sent on 11/04/2015

I am so impressed with the Push Play team. The whole process from deciding which package would be best for the event, choosing music as well as set-up once they arrived was so stress free and easy. They kept in contact with us via email and if we had any changes they were more than willing to accommodate. Everything the day of was so fun and energetic and our guests had such a great time on the dance floor with their music selections. I would definitely recommend them to family and friends!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Jennifer · Married on 09/26/2015

My new husband and I would like to start off by saying Push Play did an EXCELLENT job as our wedding DJ! Brittany and her team provided such a great environment for our guests, from being the MC, to dismissing the tables for dinner, and providing all the great music to set the mood, I am so glad we had her with us for our big day. Even before the wedding, Brittany and Manuel were the best out of all our vendors with remaining in contact with us throughout the planning process. The team was very prompt with their emails, and they always replied the same day. They checked in on us, and provided us with a great questionnaire to help us with choosing our wedding music. They were so professional, but also just so friendly and they always had our back. Brittany was also very helpful the night of the wedding, she made sure that our timeline ran smoothly.
    Again, thank you Brittany, Manuel, and to the Push Play team!!!!!!

Sent on 10/13/2015

The Push Play team was amazing! From guiding us through the planning process to the flawless job the day of they were amazing! Our photographer even said "these guys get it"! They truly understand the flow and needs of a Wedding. The music was also fabulous and we danced the night away! I would highly reccommend them.

Sent on 11/29/2015