Push Play Entertainment Reviews

Push Play Entertainment 2
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 06/09/2019

Perfect DJs!

Push Play was the PERFECT DJ choice!! Brittany and Sonny were so easy to work with and they were so fun! They helped make our wedding a day we will never forget!!

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Push Play Entertainment 3
    Push Play Entertainment 4
  • Katherine

Katherine Morrett · Married on 06/08/2019

DJ for our wedding

We had a great experience with this company! They made the time for multiple phone appointments to make sure they had all the details right. We also went with the uplighting package and our venue looked gorgeous because of it! We are so glad we went with them!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Samasntha · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing Music

Brittney and the Push Play team were amazing from start to finish! Helpful, professional and fun! Everyone raved about the music and everything they did during the entire event! I would recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Diana Cortes · Married on 04/05/2019

Push play was amazing!

DJ Manny was our dj for our wedding reception and he and his helper did an amazing job! They were very helpful and organized from the beginning and made sure to keep our guests happy on the dance floor all night! My husband and I were very satisfied and would definitely recommend push play entertainment!!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Jackie · Married on 03/22/2019

Wonderful DJ duo

Samantha and her assistant were amazing! We changed the times on them and were running behind schedule and they were so laid back about everything and made me feel confident about the little hiccups happening! They used our playlists and played songs that flowed with our music style in between. I can’t thank them enough for all their help and professionalism!

Sent on 03/30/2019

Madison · Married on 03/08/2019

Push Play was the best!

Push Play was incredible! We chose them to DJ our wedding and we were so glad we did! Manny and Samantha were the best and kept the whole night flowing smoothly and the dance floor packed. Manny was very professional and always kept me informed on what was happening next and making sure I was ready to move on to the next thing planned. After the wedding, many of ours guests said they were the best DJs they've heard at a wedding! They played all the songs I requested to hear and even took guests' requests (which we allowed). I had special notes for how I wanted to end the night and they made sure it happened just as I envisioned it. I highly recommend Push Play!

Sent on 03/11/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 11/09/2018

Manny is amazing

Manny, Brittany, and Chloe are AMAZING! I had heard raving reviews about Manny from a co-worker that had gotten married about a year and a half before I did. This co-worker had Manny DJ for his wedding as well and said that his family was impressed with him that they had used Push Play for many big events after that. Push Play was very communicative from the beginning and created a whole timeline for us. Our biggest request of Push Play was to make sure people were on the dance floor all night long. Manny delivered! Our dancefloor was packed all night long! Our youngest guest was my 4-year-old niece and the oldest was my 93-year-old grandma. There was music for everyone’s taste: disco, country, cumbias, corridos, Top 40, classic 90’s R&B and so much more. If there is ever an event my family needs a DJ for, we are 100% calling Push Play. Thank you, Manny, and everyone at Push Play for giving us the best wedding dance floor ever!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Clara & David · Married on 08/25/2018

These DJ's were incredible! They played great songs moved things along perfectly and even the night before my wedding worked with me with last minute changes. Thanks for a great night of dancing.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Stephanie · Married on 12/17/2017

Our DJ did an amazing job. He played all the songs we wanted, all the games we wanted, and kept everyone's energy high. We had such a blast!!!

Sent on 12/19/2017
  • Lindsi

Lindsi · Married on 12/09/2017

Push Play did an amazing job with DJ duties for our wedding. The music questionnaire was very thorough and guided us through all of the moments where we would need music and the various games and options we had (I loved the Table Tunes!). We also added the up lighting and it looked fantastic giving an extra touch of color to the reception.
    On the day of, Push Play was on top of all of the MC responsibilities. They kept the night moving and kept guests on the dance floor. Everything went off on schedule and smooth as could be!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Shasta · Married on 12/09/2017

We worked with both Myles and Sergio at Push Play and can’t say enough kind works about them!

It was truly the best experience planning our Big Day with their help! They were there to answer questions whenever I needed them throughout the entire planning process. Their office team was so attentive to detail, kind and patient with me.

Their package that they offer was the best deal out there as well. It includes everything up front that you could ever want or need. It was so nice not having to worry about extra costs coming up as the Wedding got closer since everything was included with them from the beginning.

The day of my Wedding Sergio was amazing! Everything that we planned was executed flawlessly. The MCing, the music and overall flow of the night was amazing. I never had to worry about one thing and that was all because of him. He kept everything on track and went above and beyond to accommodate every request. We had such a great time dancing and sharing memories with our family and friends and that was because they really brought our vision to life that night!

Overall as a Bride I really appreciated feeling like I was being taken care of and had a good team around me! I would highly recommend the Push Play team for your Wedding!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Angela · Married on 12/01/2017

Push Play Entertainment is AMAZING and of a HIGH quality service. We loved our DJ! We booked with them last minute because of other DJ complications and they performed and exceeded every expectation. They were so easy to work with also. They sent out a questionnaire and it was a breeze from there. On the night of, his energy was high, he was so nice to our guests, and always had a smile on his face. Thank you Push Play for making our night one we'll never forget!

Sent on 01/08/2018
  • User2128806 · 1+ year ago

Our DJ Manuel kept the party going and kept me on track and on time with all the events throughout the whole evening he was AMAZING, all of my family and friends were pleased with his performance and I would recomend him to anyone! Thank you Manuel!

Sent on 10/23/2012

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2017

Sergio was amazing!! He kept the party going & everyone dancing!!!! Push Play is affordable and very organized. I loved how they sent a questionnaire of the events/songs that were going to go on through the night. Sergio was able to meet at my venue before our wedding to discus where would be the best location for him to set up and dance floor to be since it was an outdoor wedding. Sergio really well organized the night from the dances, to announcing dinner, and made it a party with song selections with guest dancing all night!!

Sent on 12/12/2017

lindsay · Married on 10/08/2017

Push Play was wonderful. They checked in with us and was very prompt to respond in advance of the wedding. We had a last minute change night of and they adjusted and worked with the other vendors to take care of it without troubling us. We were impressed with their professionalism and value.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Heather · Married on 04/23/2017

Great job! Manny and Brittany were very helpful finding me songs for my ceremony when I couldn't decide and felt overwhelmed by the amount of options. Miles did a great job as MJ at the wedding. Very happy with their work!

Sent on 05/02/2017

kathy · Married on 04/08/2017

Manny did a great job as the DJ/Emcee for my daughter’s wedding. He and Brittany were phenomenal to work with, following up on the small details to make sure everything went smoothly. He was professional and led the events according to our timeline and provided an excellent mix of music to keep everyone dancing. Thanks Manny and Brittany for the great job. I highly recommend them if you are looking for a DJ for your event!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Emily · Married on 04/08/2017

You guys were wonderful to work with from beginning to end! Myles made sure the evening flowed nicely together, and it totally did. Our guests had so much fun dancing and we appreciate how you were so flexible with song requests! We will definitely recommend you to friends and family!

Sent on 07/05/2017
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 03/16/2017

Push Play was recommended to me by a coworker who has worked with them before. From the moment I reached out to them, to our wedding day they were also super professional and easy to work with.

Sergio was our DJ day of. He did a great job of reading the crowds and meeting with our wedding party beforehand to make sure everyone understood the timeline.

Push Play worked with my planner and venue to make sure everyone was on the same page. Their timeline is very detailed and I appreciated that. They also had several cute ideas to customize our wedding and our guests noticed those small added details.

When comparing Push Play to other Dj's another benefit is their price point. Having now worked with them, I can tell you it is not because they skimp on items, they are just fare to the cliental and prices reflect that.

Thank you to everyone at Push Play and Sergio for making sure everything went great before the wedding and during. We are very happy with the services that you provided! :)

Sent on 03/25/2017

Christina · Married on 03/11/2017

We worked with Myles and Brittany from Push Play and were so beyond pleased! My husband and I both really enjoyed working with them planning out all the details and the Wedding day was just amazing! They were so attentive, professional and fun. Everything was spot on to what we wanted and our guests danced the night away with us. I would highly recommend them. The DJ is one of the most important pieces of your Wedding so don't wait to book them!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Vianey · Married on 02/04/2017

When I first started wedding planning, I didn't know how important the role of a DJ would be at my wedding...let me tell you, it was much, much, more than just playing music! The Push Play Entertainment team was amazing and I am so happy that we chose them! From the beginning, Manny was very professional and he made us feel very comfortable, he listened and truly understood what our expectations were for our wedding. I let him know at our first meeting that I needed multiple setups in 3 different spaces, since I wanted them to provide sound for the ceremony, sound for the dinner inside of the venue, and the dance party outside...they made it all happen at no extra charge! Before the wedding, communication was great and they promptly responded to emails/texts. Brittany was very helpful in creating the perfect timeline and super flexible to all of the last minute changes for our wedding. She also worked with my venue to take care of the set up details and ensure that we would have sound for the different spaces.

Day of the wedding, of course ceremony ran late, which caused everything else to run late -- GREAT. However, Manny was quick to adjust the timeline and kept everything organized, and moved things around to keep the flow of the wedding...the only people that even knew we were behind schedule was just us. He was a great speaker and made sure to speak in both Spanish and English so that everyone would be engaged. He kept the crowd going, took our music suggestions into consideration and knew when to play what to get everyone dancing! Thank you Push Play for really taking care of us and playing such a pivotal role in our wedding! You truly alleviated a lot of my stress and my husband and I were able to enjoy our wedding! We had an amazing time!

Sent on 02/24/2017

Manny and Brittany are amazing. They DJ'ed my wedding this past December and I couldn't have been happier! They were very organized and gave us great recommendations to make our wedding the best experience. They put together a perfect time line for us for the whole day and created a playlist off of my requests. They were also great at reading the audience so they knew exactly what to play at the right times to get everyone out on the dance floor and to make sure everyone had a great time. They were very professional and were great at communicating with us before and during the wedding so we knew exactly what to expect. I can't tell you how relieved we were to put our wedding into their hands. They did a perfect job. There's nothing I would have changed. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Gabriela · Married on 11/11/2016

Brittany and her assistant did a great job being the MC and DJ for out wedding. Before the day of, their questionnaire and package options gave us the opportunity to plan every part of our day from song selection, to coordination of dinner, to games. We felt comfortable and confident they would capture the "vibe" of our wedding based on the information they asked for and they certainly delivered. On the wedding day, the sound quality was great, the uplighting was beautiful, and Brittany made just the right adjustments to keep the reception on track despite our speeches running SIGNIFICANTLY over schedule. The music selection was great and appropriate for our crowd. One song came on that I wanted to skip and it was subtly changed immediately! I don't think most people even caught the song. She and her assistant were very receptive to both our wishes and the crowd's "feel". We would absolutely work with them again and are so grateful for the work provided on our wedding day!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Ana · Married on 10/23/2016

We've heard great reviews about Push Play Entertainment from our friends prior to us even getting engaged. So once we started planning the wedding and saw them on our venue's preferred vendor list we were so excited. Brittany and Manny were amazing from the beginning. Very easy to work with, did a beautiful mix for our first dance song and very responsive to us. During the Wedding they the entire night went so smoothly. Manny- We can't thank you enough for an amazing night and for having everyone on the dance floor. Truly - the best DJ in town :)
    A&A