Push Play Entertainment Reviews

142 Reviews for Push Play Entertainment

• Brandon

Brandon Knudtson · Married on 09/19/2020

Great DJ Experience

Push play did a great job keeping our night on track and keeping our guest entertained. Would definitely recommend using for your wedding DJ

Sent on 10/13/2020
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 02/29/2020

Best Wedding DJ

We LOVED having Sonny and Brittany pump up the jams on our special day! Brittany has a great voice for announcing everything! The newlywed game and the mission impossible photo challenge was so unique and a total blast! We had a few mix requests and they put them together exactly how we wanted them! We didn't have a playlist for the whole night, only special dances, but they read the crowd and played great music all night long! I love that we got to do a last dance alone as our guests lined up outside. Thank you Sonny and Brittany!

Sent on 03/15/2020

Chandler Bergstrom · Married on 02/22/2020

Awesome service

Push playe made our wedding event a night to remember!! Thank you for everything the dance floor was moving all night long!

Sent on 03/29/2020
  • Daphnie

Daphnie · Married on 01/26/2020

They made the party!

Push Play DJ was AMAZING! They made sure ahead of time to know what was truly important to us on our wedding day. Then they actually made sure it all happened!! They were great with helping keep the flow and timing of the day on time and smooth. They encouraged the guests to enjoy themselves and played fabulous music that everyone enjoyed dancing to! Overall experience with Push Play was amazing! Thanks for helping make my wedding a dream come true! 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 02/12/2020
  • Elaine

Elaine · Married on 12/08/2019

DJ that wont let you down!

We worked with Sonny and he was so good and kept the wedding flowing. He was very easy to get along with and he kept the dance floor going and my guest laughing. Best DJ ever!

Sent on 02/15/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/01/2019

Amazing DJ

We loved having PushPlay for our wedding! They have great communication and really help make your entire event a breeze! They made sure to keep an eye on the time/schedule and would adapt accordingly to make sure the night flows smoothly. When creating your event schedule they organize it for your approval and will make sure to call you for any specific details for each part of the night. Their team is so professional and they definitely made our wedding reception a night to remember! Thank you so much PushPlay!!!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 06/09/2019

Perfect DJs!

Push Play was the PERFECT DJ choice!! Brittany and Sonny were so easy to work with and they were so fun! They helped make our wedding a day we will never forget!!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine Morrett · Married on 06/08/2019

DJ for our wedding

We had a great experience with this company! They made the time for multiple phone appointments to make sure they had all the details right. We also went with the uplighting package and our venue looked gorgeous because of it! We are so glad we went with them!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Samasntha · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing Music

Brittney and the Push Play team were amazing from start to finish! Helpful, professional and fun! Everyone raved about the music and everything they did during the entire event! I would recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Diana Cortes · Married on 04/05/2019

Push play was amazing!

DJ Manny was our dj for our wedding reception and he and his helper did an amazing job! They were very helpful and organized from the beginning and made sure to keep our guests happy on the dance floor all night! My husband and I were very satisfied and would definitely recommend push play entertainment!!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Jackie · Married on 03/22/2019

Wonderful DJ duo

Samantha and her assistant were amazing! We changed the times on them and were running behind schedule and they were so laid back about everything and made me feel confident about the little hiccups happening! They used our playlists and played songs that flowed with our music style in between. I can’t thank them enough for all their help and professionalism!

Sent on 03/30/2019

Madison · Married on 03/08/2019

Push Play was the best!

Push Play was incredible! We chose them to DJ our wedding and we were so glad we did! Manny and Samantha were the best and kept the whole night flowing smoothly and the dance floor packed. Manny was very professional and always kept me informed on what was happening next and making sure I was ready to move on to the next thing planned. After the wedding, many of ours guests said they were the best DJs they've heard at a wedding! They played all the songs I requested to hear and even took guests' requests (which we allowed). I had special notes for how I wanted to end the night and they made sure it happened just as I envisioned it. I highly recommend Push Play!

Sent on 03/11/2019
  • Diana

Diana Elston · Married on 02/23/2019

Fun and Experienced

I’m not much of a dancer myself and was worried about a DJ at our wedding, but Push Play was fantastic! Our DJ Manny kept all of our guests happy and moving. He worked with us to plan the ceremony and reception, and he had everything worked out and planned with what we wanted. They were knowledgeable, experienced and fun. Loved having Push Play at our wedding.

Sent on 03/09/2020
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 11/09/2018

Manny is amazing

Manny, Brittany, and Chloe are AMAZING! I had heard raving reviews about Manny from a co-worker that had gotten married about a year and a half before I did. This co-worker had Manny DJ for his wedding as well and said that his family was impressed with him that they had used Push Play for many big events after that. Push Play was very communicative from the beginning and created a whole timeline for us. Our biggest request of Push Play was to make sure people were on the dance floor all night long. Manny delivered! Our dancefloor was packed all night long! Our youngest guest was my 4-year-old niece and the oldest was my 93-year-old grandma. There was music for everyone’s taste: disco, country, cumbias, corridos, Top 40, classic 90’s R&B and so much more. If there is ever an event my family needs a DJ for, we are 100% calling Push Play. Thank you, Manny, and everyone at Push Play for giving us the best wedding dance floor ever!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Clara & David · Married on 08/25/2018

These DJ's were incredible! They played great songs moved things along perfectly and even the night before my wedding worked with me with last minute changes. Thanks for a great night of dancing.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Stephanie · Married on 12/17/2017

Our DJ did an amazing job. He played all the songs we wanted, all the games we wanted, and kept everyone's energy high. We had such a blast!!!

Sent on 12/19/2017
  • Lindsi

Lindsi · Married on 12/09/2017

Push Play did an amazing job with DJ duties for our wedding. The music questionnaire was very thorough and guided us through all of the moments where we would need music and the various games and options we had (I loved the Table Tunes!). We also added the up lighting and it looked fantastic giving an extra touch of color to the reception.
    On the day of, Push Play was on top of all of the MC responsibilities. They kept the night moving and kept guests on the dance floor. Everything went off on schedule and smooth as could be!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Shasta · Married on 12/09/2017

We worked with both Myles and Sergio at Push Play and can’t say enough kind works about them!

It was truly the best experience planning our Big Day with their help! They were there to answer questions whenever I needed them throughout the entire planning process. Their office team was so attentive to detail, kind and patient with me.

Their package that they offer was the best deal out there as well. It includes everything up front that you could ever want or need. It was so nice not having to worry about extra costs coming up as the Wedding got closer since everything was included with them from the beginning.

The day of my Wedding Sergio was amazing! Everything that we planned was executed flawlessly. The MCing, the music and overall flow of the night was amazing. I never had to worry about one thing and that was all because of him. He kept everything on track and went above and beyond to accommodate every request. We had such a great time dancing and sharing memories with our family and friends and that was because they really brought our vision to life that night!

Overall as a Bride I really appreciated feeling like I was being taken care of and had a good team around me! I would highly recommend the Push Play team for your Wedding!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Angela · Married on 12/01/2017

Push Play Entertainment is AMAZING and of a HIGH quality service. We loved our DJ! We booked with them last minute because of other DJ complications and they performed and exceeded every expectation. They were so easy to work with also. They sent out a questionnaire and it was a breeze from there. On the night of, his energy was high, he was so nice to our guests, and always had a smile on his face. Thank you Push Play for making our night one we'll never forget!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Our DJ Manuel kept the party going and kept me on track and on time with all the events throughout the whole evening he was AMAZING, all of my family and friends were pleased with his performance and I would recomend him to anyone! Thank you Manuel!

Sent on 10/23/2012

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2017

Sergio was amazing!! He kept the party going & everyone dancing!!!! Push Play is affordable and very organized. I loved how they sent a questionnaire of the events/songs that were going to go on through the night. Sergio was able to meet at my venue before our wedding to discus where would be the best location for him to set up and dance floor to be since it was an outdoor wedding. Sergio really well organized the night from the dances, to announcing dinner, and made it a party with song selections with guest dancing all night!!

Sent on 12/12/2017

lindsay · Married on 10/08/2017

Push Play was wonderful. They checked in with us and was very prompt to respond in advance of the wedding. We had a last minute change night of and they adjusted and worked with the other vendors to take care of it without troubling us. We were impressed with their professionalism and value.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Heather · Married on 04/23/2017

Great job! Manny and Brittany were very helpful finding me songs for my ceremony when I couldn't decide and felt overwhelmed by the amount of options. Miles did a great job as MJ at the wedding. Very happy with their work!

Sent on 05/02/2017

kathy · Married on 04/08/2017

Manny did a great job as the DJ/Emcee for my daughter’s wedding. He and Brittany were phenomenal to work with, following up on the small details to make sure everything went smoothly. He was professional and led the events according to our timeline and provided an excellent mix of music to keep everyone dancing. Thanks Manny and Brittany for the great job. I highly recommend them if you are looking for a DJ for your event!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Emily · Married on 04/08/2017

You guys were wonderful to work with from beginning to end! Myles made sure the evening flowed nicely together, and it totally did. Our guests had so much fun dancing and we appreciate how you were so flexible with song requests! We will definitely recommend you to friends and family!

Sent on 07/05/2017