Push Play Entertainment Reviews

53 | Marshall, MN

53 Reviews for Push Play Entertainment

Ashley · Married on 09/03/2016

Rob was excellent to work with! Awesome music selection, very accommodating, excellent emcee skills! Everyone really enjoyed themselves and we really appreciated his involvement with the kids! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Duane · Married on 08/13/2016

Was great to work with. Is very enthusiastic and entertaining.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Moriah · Married on 08/06/2016

Our wedding dance was a blast thanks to the help of Rob. He did an awesome job!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Rob was our DJ for our wedding and we couldn’t have asked for better! We loved being able to use someone local and, as a budget conscious couple, we were thrilled with his pricing. He was quick to respond to emails and arranged for us to stop by a wedding reception he was doing so we could see him in action prior to hiring him. About a month before our wedding, we had a sit down meeting with him at a local restaurant. He listened to our vision for our reception, offered suggestions, and was willing to be flexible with us that night and adjust his plan to respond to the crowd. We created a “must play” list to include our favorite songs (he came up with the rest) and I believe he got to most of those songs (the night was such a fun blur that it’s hard to remember!) He was extremely prompt and played music from 3:30 p.m. – 12:00 a.m. with no additional charge. My husband and I were very concerned with having a DJ with good quality equipment and Rob does not disappoint. His equipment is attractive (he has fabric covers that cover poles and cords, creating a clean and classy appearance) and the sound quality is great. We had no problems with feedback on mics and the music came through loud and clear (but still at a comfortable level for conversation). He also offers different lighting options. We could have changed the color of the fabric covers if we wanted to and towards the end of the dance, he changed them to blink different colors, creating a very cool atmosphere.

We would not hesitate to recommend Push Play Entertainment to anyone! Rob has a passion for what he does and a genuine interest in making your reception a fun and memorable experience for you and your guests. If you hire him for your special day (or really any event, I’ve worked with him at a couple of charity events), you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/18/2017

Maria · Married on 06/25/2016

He did an amazing job at our wedding in June. We have gotten nothing but compliments. He played a good variety of songs and he had some really fun games to keep the little kids occupied before the dance. The garter and bouquet games were THE BEST! We were really impressed.

Sent on 10/13/2016

KAREN · Married on 06/11/2016

BILL AND I ARE VERY SATISFIED WITH ROB AND HIS WORK. HE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND EASY TO WORK WITH. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ROB TO ANYONE GETTING MARRIED. HE MADE IT FUN FOR ALL AGES AND EVEN HAD GAMES FOR THE KIDS. VERY REASONABLY PRICED AS WELL. IF I HAD TO RATE ROB 1 THROUGH 10, I WOULD GIVE HIM 100! THANK YOU ROB ANDERSON!!!!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/04/2016

Rob did very well working with our crazy schedules and making sure we were on the same page with types of music we liked and didn't, and song choices. He really did a great job keeping the kids involved and active with games and prizes for them, along with other couples and guests. Also was very flexible with any crazy shenanigans we came up with, overall worth every penny and was a great time!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Katie · Married on 05/20/2016

Rob was by far the most reasonably priced DJ by a long shot! She was super easy to work with and so flexible! I never once had to worry that he wouldn't take care of everything! He did a fantastic job and I had people all night asking where I found him!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Very good DJ. Kept the kids heavily involved which was great to see them having fun. Very good mix of music for adults as well. Highly recommended.

Sent on 05/25/2016

Rob is great!! He played a wonderful variety of songs at my wedding. He engaged all of the kids and played songs for every generation. He played so many songs off the list I gave him and I couldn't of asked for a better night! Thank you!!

Sent on 05/19/2016

Marie · Married on 12/12/2015

Rob did a great job at our December wedding! He included songs for the kids and did a great job of playing any requests! We had a great time!!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Cory and Jessica · Married on 11/14/2015

Rob did a great job! He was very responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. He did a wonderful job of keeping all age groups involved and on the dance floor all evening! It was great to see how much fun our guests were having. We definitely recommend Rob for any events around the area!

Sent on 11/23/2015

shayla · Married on 10/24/2015

Rob is an awesome dj! Super helpful and interacts with the crowd. Awesome guy and fun to work with.

Sent on 12/31/2015

Leo · Married on 10/24/2015

Great DJ! Listened to wjat we wanted and went above and beyond. Even had things for the kids to do. Glow sticks, foam swords. Recommend for any occasion!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Danielle · Married on 10/03/2015

I have nothing bad to say about this DJ! Rob was great! He provided a great mix between all different eras and genres! He gladly took requests and was super patient with our entire wedding party and all guests! I highly recommend Push Play Entertainment!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Push Play Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Danielle! You and Matt are AWESOME!!!!

Samantha · Married on 09/19/2015

Amazing selection of music and also was very family friendly!! Best nught ever!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Dan · Married on 08/22/2015

Rob was incredible to work with! He gave suggestions for the night when asked about games that could take place at the wedding. He also created an agenda for the night and took the role of emcee as asked and managed the night well so we didn't have to worry about it. Rob also took requests for music and games well too showing flexibility and an open mind to new ideas. He is strongly recommended by new wife and I.

Sent on 09/03/2015

Push Play Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Dan! You, Emily, your family and friends were all so much fun to work with that night! I had an absolute blast and am so glad I could help make your day a little better!!
  • User5582091 · 2+ years ago

Push Play did an excellent job and made our wedding dance a blast! The DJ had great ideas to incorporate into our wedding dance. He also was very professional, showing up early to set up and be ready before the first guests arrived. Also, he brought a lot of glow sticks and glow toys that the kids LOVED! Definitely would recommend Push Play to anyone in the area getting married!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Push Play Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your kind review! Let me know who you are and I will send you your gift!!!

Jeremy · Married on 06/13/2015

Rob was great to work with! Leading up to the wedding he was very flexible meeting with us, and even getting all of our song requests from the RSVP (even though I only emailed them the night before)! He had a light that he was able to personalize with our names and wedding date to add to a blank wall. The day of he was great with making sure that the timing was good for everything and that we were ready for the next event. He was good with communicating and making sure that everything was to our liking. It was nice knowing going into it that he has a high standard and wants it to be a classy family event. He played great music for all who were there and didn't make it seem like a "Night and the club". I would recommend Rob to anyone looking for a wedding DJ because he does a fantastic job and is so easy to work with and great with all the guests as well!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Push Play Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Jeremy! Everyone there was a joy to work with and a whole lot of fun to celebrate with!

Amanda · Married on 06/12/2015

Rob was very flexible when it came to the day of our wedding! Things were changing left and right and he went with it!!!! Also, he is very personable felt like we known him longer then what we did!!! Would hire him for any other event in the future! :)

Sent on 06/14/2015

Push Play Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Amanda! I can definetly tell that you and Justin are meant to be together!!!

Justin · Married on 06/12/2015

Rob was the best we got a great deal. Having him as our DJ made our wedding nite tons of fun, would easily recommend him to anyone looking for a affordable, professional, and very flexible DJ...that loves there job and it's great at it. Thanks Rob for your hard work on an amazing nite we will never forget!!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Hannah · Married on 05/09/2015

We were so glad Rob was our DJ at our wedding! He was very easy to work with and did an awesome job. We had a list of songs we liked, but trusted him to play songs everybody would enjoy and he did perfect! Once we booked him, it was one less thing I knew I would have to worry about because he knew what he was doing!

Sent on 05/17/2015

Push Play Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Hannah! You and Ethan are awesome!!!

Ariel · Married on 08/09/2014

Rob was an amazing DJ for our wedding just over a year ago!! He made absolute sure that he had everything we and our guests wanted. He played games with us and our guests which made our dance even more special in my opinion. I would highly recommend him for any event!!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Candace · Married on 05/31/2014

Working with Rob was fantastic! He knew what to play to keep everyone on the dance floor, and even played "Let it Go" at the beginning to let all the little ones get a few dances in! He listened to exactly what we wanted, followed our do and do not play lists, and kept our guests requests in check, not to mention his price was fantastic. He was very relaxed while still being professional, and was so fun to work with. We had a wonderful night thanks to Rob and Push Play Entertainment!

Sent on 04/20/2015

Push Play Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Candace!!! Your family and friends have been absolutely amazing! It is still one of my favorites I have ever done! Rob

Jeremy · Married on 05/03/2014

Had a blast at my wedding, the music was great!

Sent on 11/10/2015