Push Play Entertainment Reviews

50 | Marshall, MN

50 Reviews for Push Play Entertainment

Jason · Married on 07/03/2019

Just Read this and hire ROB!!!

Rob did a great job at our wedding. He was very accommodating and his service is outstanding. He came out early to check out our venue to make sure everything would work for the dance and the ceremony. All day he went above and beyond for us we had such a GREAT day. Even though it rained, Rob moved his equipment around for us and made everything go like it was suppose too. You could not find a better DJ who loves music and someone who is always willing to make YOUR special day go as planned.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Kate Hegna · Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding DJ

Rob from Push Play was absolutely amazing. We had an outdoor ceremony and he offered to bring his whole setup to our 30 minute rehearsal the night before our wedding to ensure everything ran smoothly. The day of the wedding, he added backlighting to our head table which was amazing! He definitely went above and beyond to help make our day run perfectly. We had so many great comments about the music and entertainment. He even kept the kids busy (and adults too) with glow sticks and balloons! He was so personable and tailored the experience to our vision. Do yourself a favor and book him now. You will NOT regret it!

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Chelsey

Chelsey Steinwand · Married on 10/20/2018

LOVED everything!

Rob was the DJ for our wedding and he did a truly amazing job! He accommodated to guest requests, our requests, made sure the dance floor was filled at all times, and I don't think there was a single person that did not enjoy themselves! He was very professional and willing to do any crazy idea we threw at him. THANK YOU, ROB!!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • User7251463 · Recently married

The DJ was amazing and so much fun! Had a variety of songs for every age group! Had lights for the kids to use and so it made it so much fun for them!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Joseph · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing job so much fun and getting compliments from family about how awesome of a job Rob did!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Kelsey · Married on 08/18/2018

Push Play was wonderful to work with and we could not be happier with him as our dj. He met with us about 3 weeks before the wedding to go over all of the details and to find out what our vision was. He had a wonderful way of getting everyone involved, even the little kids. I still have people tell how much fun their kids had playing a game Rob did with them. He was very engaging, plays a variety of music, and even will take requests. His equipment set up is upgraded to give the best quality sound and appearance. Most weddings I have been to, something tends to go wrong with the dj. I can honestly say nothing did with Push Play. He truly strived to make our wedding the best. I would pick Push Play again in a heart beat!

Sent on 08/31/2018
  • Vicky

Vicky · Married on 08/04/2018

Push Play Entertainment is a true gem! I had the pleasure of attending a wedding in 2016 where Rob was DJ-ing and I was beyond impressed. I knew the second I was engaged, I knew who I would be calling to inquire about availability. Engagement came, inquired about availability for our wedding date - he was available and we booked without hesitation!! Incredibly easy to work with and provides an excellent music selection that caters to the guests/feel of the room. What I really loved is that he fills the awkward gap between the meal/speeches/dancing to begin by playing games with kids and keeping them engaged/entertained while parents/adults are socializing and finishing their meal. Then the light up toys and glow sticks come out - adults and kids are having a blast! You can't beat the value that this man provides and he truly makes it a night to remember. All my guests have raved about how awesome the DJ was at keeping the party going till we had to shut it down. My husband and I loved that he assisted in providing direction with song planning, feedback at works best, what hasn't in the past from his experience, and really assisted in setting up for success for our reception. You will not be disappointed in Push Play Entertainment's value, professionalism, and ability to make it a memorable evening! He knows you and your guests want a great time and he does not disappoint!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Cindy · Married on 05/12/2018

I have to honestly give Push Play Entertainment a FIVE STAR rating! Rob was wonderful throughout our entire wedding planning journey. He was always quick to respond to my questions and met with my husband and I on a few occasions to make sure our wedding reception would be exactly how we've always dreamed it would be! He was able to keep our wedding guests on the dance floor the entire night and we were beyond entertained. My favorite part was the creative ways he was able to incorporate dances for the kids to get involved in, the guests out on the floor and willing to work with whatever ideas we gave. We couldn't have asked for more and we are beyond appreciative for everything he was able to do!! Our guests even a month later are still talking about the great time they had and we'll certainly treasure it forever! I strongly recommend Push Play Entertainment for anyone!!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Laura · Married on 03/10/2018

Rob was a Fanstastic DJ and an awesome person to work with! He brought fun things for every age in the crowd!! We were beyond pleased and would highly recommend Push Play to anyone in need of a DJ service!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Caitlin · Married on 01/27/2018

Rob was amazing! He kept everyone out on the dance floor all night and had plenty of activities for all of the children in attendance. There was never a dull moment! Many of my guests in attendance commented on how great the DJ was. The playlist and equipment were top notch. Rob was so flexible when it came to narrowing down song selections, activities, and time. We couldn't have chosen a better DJ!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Heather · Married on 10/14/2017

Rob is a phenomenal DJ. From the day I contacted him until the minute our wedding dance was over, I can't express how happy I am with him and how he did. I started by contacting Rob through e-mail to which he replied in a couple hours. The site that he has you go through to do your contact/payments/etc. was super easy to navigate and to get through. A couple weeks before the wedding my husband and I met with Rob to go over last minute details for the wedding. I had pretty much everything planned out but Rob offered ideas of what we could do and incorporate which I loved! The night of the wedding he was super relaxed and laid back! The things my guests commented most on was the great wedding ceremony, food and our AMAZING DJ! Thank you again, Rob! We have memories for a lifetime because of you!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Michelle · Married on 10/07/2017

Rob wasn't so great Ron work with! Had great suggestions for us and knew exactly what songs to play to get the crowed dancing! Thanks Rob for making our dance a memorable one!!

Sent on 10/12/2017
  • W

W. · Married on 09/09/2017

Push Play Entertainment was one of the best choices we made while selecting vendors for our wedding day! Rob made the event stress-free and so much fun!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Brienna · Married on 08/26/2017

I'd recommend Push Play to anyone! Rob is available from day one, answering questions and putting you at ease. He is sincere and fun. Excellent with kids!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Samantha · Married on 08/12/2017

Rob was so great for our reception! He also let us borrow is portable mic system for the ceremony!! We are very glad we went with rob for your wedding

Sent on 10/09/2017

Emily · Married on 07/15/2017

Rob was excellent! He was SO reasonably priced and did a fantastic job. We received many compliments throughout the night. He had lots of games and prizes for the kids to enjoy and also played a great variety of music for everyone to enjoy! We couldn't be more satisfied with not only his work, but his kindness and passion for what he does. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Mike · Married on 07/07/2017

Rob was amazing he was very entertaining with the younger kids and was able ro keep the older crowd dancing all night long. Rob even rook the rime to attend the rehearsal dinner to make sure he knew when to que up the music we wanted played during the ceremony.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Chelsea · Married on 06/23/2017

Excellent service! Showed up on time (:

Sent on 07/01/2017

Starr · Married on 06/17/2017

Rob was incredibly accommodating for our wedding! Everyone commented how amazing he did! One of the things that was important to us was to make sure that the kids had a good time at the beginning of the night. He made sure to go above and beyond, and did many fun things with the kids. He also helped usher out tables which was something we did not expect, but very much appreciated. I would recommend Rob to ANYONE getting married. After attending numerous weddings, we know we picked the best DJ!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Kirsten · Married on 12/10/2016

I would give ten stars if this would let me! Awesome DJ and so much fun for the kids too!

Sent on 01/06/2017

Sophia · Married on 10/01/2016

Rob was amazing! We had him at our wedding 10/01/16. The best part was he had the kids up and playing games while waiting for the wedding party! My sister in law booked him too!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Mckenzis · Married on 09/24/2016

We had Push Play for our September 24th,2016 wedding and Rob was AMAZING! When choosing him as our dj, we loved the fact that he was the owner and also the dj- we did not want a company where we would be coordinating with one person and someone completely different would show up without the prior knowledge to do the music. We coordinated everything with Rob and he was there at our reception to do everything! He was very accommodating to all of our needs and kept the party going! He is also very reasonably priced! He had glow sticks for the kids too! Overall, Rob did a great job and we couldn't have asked for a better dj! We highly recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/03/2016

Rob was excellent to work with! Awesome music selection, very accommodating, excellent emcee skills! Everyone really enjoyed themselves and we really appreciated his involvement with the kids! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Duane · Married on 08/13/2016

Was great to work with. Is very enthusiastic and entertaining.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Moriah · Married on 08/06/2016

Our wedding dance was a blast thanks to the help of Rob. He did an awesome job!

Sent on 12/13/2016