Purple PPL Media Reviews

28 Reviews for Purple PPL Media

Purple PPL Media 1
Purple PPL Media 2

Sheila · Married on 03/16/2018

Was a wonderful personal experience. Jeff really listened to what I wanted and he delivered!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Aly · Married on 12/01/2017

We loved working with Jeff -- he took newborn photos of our daughter when she was just one week old. He came to our house and had lots of photo ideas and props for us. He is so easy to work with and made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera (which fortunately wasn't for very long, as our daughter was the star!). The photos were very professional and we've receiving so many compliments on them! We will definitely be working with Jeff again in the future.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Cyana · Married on 11/11/2017

It was a pleasure having purplepplmedia cover my event. Jeff was our photographer and he was very professional and friendly. He made sure he took his time to capture all of the shots we discussed, plus more. I would definitely use purplepplmedia again for future events.

Sent on 08/03/2016

rebecca · Married on 11/05/2017

We had the honor of Jeff & Francesca as the photographers for our wedding day. They were very professional, efficient and friendly from start to finish. We loved their laid back style and how they created a fun atmosphere. Our photos came out beautifully and they were able to capture all the special moments of our wedding day. We have had many comments from friends and family complimenting the photos. We couldn’t of wish for better photographers. We highly recommend Jeff & Francesca for your big day or special occasion. Thank you so much Jeff and Francesca.

Rebecca & Najee

Sent on 05/24/2018

Jillian · Married on 09/09/2017

Wonderful pictures and really a great team!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Amara · Married on 09/02/2017

Thank you for going above and beyond from our engagement shoot to our wedding day, you and your team our truly amazing.

Sent on 05/23/2018
  • Shontea

Shontea · Married on 08/25/2017

Jeff was amazing I contacted him 30 days before my wedding hoping he was available and he was. I met him formally at my wedding rehearsal and he was great. My wedding was delay due to rain and he stayed over the time initially discuss. If you're looking for great service this is your guy. Jeff Thanks for making the Neal's wedding amazing.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2017

Purple Ppl Media was wonderful - they were immediately responsive to our inquiry, were very reasonably priced, and were wonderful to work with. The photos came out wonderfully, and they had very fast turnaround. We had an exceptional experience with them, and highly recommend them - both their work and customer service are top-notch!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/22/2017

Jeff and the team at Purple Ppl Media were exceptional. We hired them to take photos of our newborn. They were timely and responsive to our inquiry, very competitively priced, and wonderful to work with! The "photo shoot" was a lot of fun, and the photos were of excellent quality. We found them wonderful to work with - highly recommended!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Tara · Married on 05/20/2017

PurplePplMedia exceeded my expectations at every step of the process. I found Jeff on Wedding Wire after learning that my Mother In Law didn't reserve my original videographer and with a unique Nigerian Wedding, I couldn't image the ceremony going un-recorded. After seeing the final product, I wish I had found Jeff sooner! Jeff and his team went above and beyond to ensure that I didn't miss key moments of that day, including watching my favorite aunties set up our gifts. He caught my husband's and I's teasing glances and my girlfriends cutting up. Furthermore, I walked into wedding planning thinking an 1 hr long video was a waste-- but Jeff made the entire video engaging and entertaining! Jeff included a lot of details, including my photos, an instagram video and aerial views of my venue. I loved working with Jeff who truly aimed to please. I don't know when I will need a videographer again, but I certainly will be keeping Jeff on my list for future events!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Beooke · Married on 10/01/2016

There is NO reason to look any further! Jeff is the best!!!!!!! I have never been a fan of videographers but Jeff is different than the rest! He truly wants to tell your story. There is no cookie cutter here. He is friendly and personable. He truly listened to what was important to my husband and I. We now have a beautiful string of memories to last a lifetime. Did I mention he literally had 2 weeks to do what he normally spends 6-12 months on BEFORE the wedding!?! Jeff is number 1 and no need to ever look anywhere else.

Sent on 01/31/2017

Julia · Married on 08/20/2016

I had a photo shoot with Francesca from PurplePPL and she was so fantastic! She had a lot of great ideas, was flexible with timing and location, and produced amazing looking pictures!! She is also just a pleasure to work with overall. Would definitely recommend Fran or PurplePPL for any event!

**This was not a wedding shoot, but she also photographed my brother's wedding!

Sent on 09/16/2016

LaQuesha · Married on 08/06/2016

Jeff was a great videographer. Many people don't think video is needed for their special day but it was absolutely a necessity as we wanted to relive our special day over and over again.

We found Jeff of Purple Ppl Media and from Day one he made it effortless. He captured our love and the fact that he was so open to capture our family being a same sex couple meant that much more.

He made a complete storyline of the day we met to the day we said I Do and I couldn't be more happy. Thanks Jeff.

We love you
    Q and Kisha

Sent on 01/16/2017

Carol Anne · Married on 08/06/2016

They were professional and did exactly everything we wanted them to do, when we wanted them to do it. I could not have asked for friendlier or more professional service!

Sent on 09/14/2016
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 06/03/2016

I have done numerous projects with this company. Quality work and I'm never disappointed. I highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Purple People Media does a great job of providing QUALITY work that tells a story. The creative storytelling used by this company helps build an emotional connection with the viewers through the content they create. I worked with this company to help with my branding and they provided crisp content that I still use to help share my story on social platforms.

Purple PPL Media 3
    Purple PPL Media 4

Debbie · Married on 04/03/2016

Working with Purplepplmedia was an awesome experience! They were extremely organized, professional, and very attentive to meeting my requests.They were also very flexible when trying to accommodate my busy schedule. We look for to using their services again in the future!

Chris · Married on 01/02/2016

Purple Ppl Media went above and beyond our expectations. They are extremely professional, always responsive, very flexible and are there to help every step of the way. Their attention to detail, planning and great customer service helped make our wedding day amazing. They will do everything they can in order to capture the perfect pictures and video so that you can enjoy your wedding day for many years to come. I highly recommend Purple Ppl Media to anyone who needs professional photography or videography because the quality of work they do is fantastic.

Shanell · Married on 10/03/2015

PurplePPLMedia is Amazing!!! An excellent team of people who captured every moment and every detail of our special day. Our wedding highlight video and movie is absolutely awesome! Truly the best of quality service!

Christy · Married on 04/04/2015

You simply can't go wrong here! They are flexible, cheerful, and most importantly incredibly skilled!!!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Kari · Married on 08/23/2014

Jeff and his team are extremely professional, friendly, and produce excellent work. They are willing to go above and beyond to get the result you’re looking for. I highly recommend Purple Ppl Media!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Jen · Married on 04/12/2013

Purple PPL Media captured photos of my children's birthdays/ newborn, proposal, engagement and wedding. Our pictures are always beautiful and our story is always captured.

We were pleased with how patient, professional and efficient they were through out the process. I enjoyed working with this team and will continue to utilize them in the future. Amazing editing skills!!

Sent on 05/26/2016
  • W

William · Married on 06/03/2011

They did an amazing job on our wedding photos and video and we get a lot of compliments whenever people see them. We were extremely pleased with the professionalism of the staff and would highly recommend Purple PPL Media. We would not hesitate to use them again.

Sent on 05/24/2016

Jeff was very friendly, professional and accommodating. I highly recommend him for all of your photography needs.

Sent on 05/23/2016

They take care of you from day 1 and are super responsive. They meet with us weeks before to go over the plan and was so patient throughout the process. Where they went above and beyond was being there the day of and also returning the actual still and video in just under a week. Very happy with the outcome and we highly recommend!