Purple Iris Flower Shop Reviews

Purple Iris Flower Shop 3
Purple Iris Flower Shop 4
Purple Iris Flower Shop 5

SYBIL · Married on 04/12/2014

Trisha was amazing! She was very patient, helped me to visualize my centerpieces and bouquets with flowers in the shop and everything came out beautiful! Everything was flawless and Purple Iris made my day even better! The centerpieces were gorgeous and set up beautifully at our venue, the Lobster Shanty, the bouquets were EXACTLY what I had ordered! All of my guests couldn't stop talking about the beautiful centerpiece! I would highly recommend Purple Iris!

Sent on 04/16/2014

Christina · Married on 04/11/2014

Purple Iris and Trish were great! They helped with my ideas of florals for the wedding and were able to guide us into such gorgeous arrangements. Delivery was on time and coordinated with Church for timing, made our day stress free!

Sent on 04/12/2014

Megan · Married on 04/05/2014

I couldn't be happier with the services provided by Purple Iris. Trish was so helpful when I met with her to select flowers for my wedding. She was available to answer any questions I had and her prices can't be beat. On our big day, the flowers looked beautiful!

Sent on 05/11/2014

Kimberly · Married on 12/06/2013

BEAUTIFUL wedding flowers and centerpieces! Trish made my vision come alive. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 12/08/2013

Amanda · Married on 10/26/2013

The flowers were so beautiful. Patricia was very helpful. When I walk in I wasn't sure what I wanted but she was able to use my colors and create beautiful flower combinations and colors.

Sent on 03/24/2014

Jessica · Married on 10/19/2013

Trish and Purple Iris were phenomenal for our wedding flowers. I wasn't quite sure what I wanted other than one particular shade of orange. Within 15 minutes, Trish had pulled together a sample bouquet that was exactly what I was looking for. The day of the wedding, our flowers arrived 20 minutes early and they were beautifully arranged and wrapped. Further, Purple Iris delivered the bouquets in easy-to-move boxes that had vases with water in them. The corsages and boutonnieres were each in their own plastic case and individually labeled. The really crazy part is that when we left for our honeymoon, I left my bouquet sitting in a vase with a bit of water. 9 days later, my bouquet is still looking beautiful and very few of the flowers are showing any age!

Sent on 10/28/2013

megan · Married on 10/12/2013

Our flowers were superb. I could not have been happier with our flowers. Purple Iris did our ceremony bouquets, boutinnears, parents/grandparents flowers, an arbor for the ceremony, as well as assorted cocktail table decor/candles.
    They were on time. They were flexible with pricing and were able to take my dream bouquets that were completely out of my budget and make them a reality.
    I highly highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/16/2013

lauren · Married on 10/11/2013

The team at Purple Iris is not only professional & easy to work with, but they are reliable and trustworthy when it comes to all things flowers. I had an idea of what i wanted for my wedding floral arrangements and Trish helped turn that idea into reality - Not only did she listen to what I wanted for my big day, she also helped make suggestions and took the time to make a mock bridesmaid bouquet at our initial meeting. I know they are very busy (especially during wedding season), but they made me feel like I was the only customer - there to answer questions at any time and always willing to help. I would highly recommend the team at Purple Iris.

Sent on 03/24/2014

Melissa · Married on 07/26/2013

Words can't describe how amazing the flowers and staff are at the purple iris! No matter what the occasion is we always use their service and when we were planning our wedding we could not wait to sit down with Trish. Everything about their business is amazing and I could not have been happier with our wedding flowers! Thank you again to the staff at purple iris for going above and beyond for us and making our wedding perfect! You truly were a blessing to our big day! Pictures will be coming your way!

Sent on 08/06/2013

Lisa · Married on 06/29/2013

although my order was small. They did a beautiful job! showed up when they said and the flowers that I kept lasted over two weeks. KUDOS to Purple Iris Flower Shop

Sent on 07/15/2013

I cannot say enough about how wonderful my experience was with Patricia and the rest of the staff at Purple Iris. I was fortunate enough to have my dream wedding and along with that came the most stunningly beautiful flowers I have ever seen. I had a very specific vision for my special day and Patricia made sure it came true. My bouquet was spectacular! I have dedicated several pages in my wedding album to pictures of my bouquet, my bridesmaids bouquets, and the artful arrangements that Purple Iris created. Patricia met with me for a thorough appointment and spoke to me several times on the phone to ensure she understood what I wanted... and then she exceeded my expectations! She really is a master. I am eternally grateful for the time, care, and love that went into creating such beautiful works of art that perfectly complimented the best day of my life! PURPLE IRIS is who you want to trust with your wedding flowers.

Sent on 04/03/2014

Kim · Married on 06/22/2013

We used Purple Iris for our wedding flowers and they did an amazing job! My friends, my mom and myself were driving around on a Sunday trying to find a place to get flowers and everywhere we called said they were closed or closing and when we called Purple Iris the lady who owns the shop said she would stay open especially for us and to come on in. So we did and we loved her and her ideas and set up a contract right on the spot. The flowers came out amazing and were exactly what I asked for! My wedding was beautiful and I can thank Purple Iris Flower shop for that!

Sent on 07/02/2013

Shannon · Married on 06/16/2013

Trish is the most wonderful, creative florist I have ever worked with. My vision was exucuted to perfection. My reception centerpieces were spectacular and my bouquet was perfect! Trish is a dream to work with. She understood everything I wanted and made my dreams come true.

Sent on 09/13/2013

Kelli · Married on 06/14/2013

I highly recommend Purple Iris Flower Shop! I really didn't have much of an idea of what I wanted and what would look best for my beach themed wedding. All I knew is I wanted starfish and seashells in my bouquets. Trish took it from there and helped me pick out some beautiful flowers and 2 big vases filled with sand, shells and beach grass for the ceremony.

Sent on 07/29/2013

Larissa · Married on 06/07/2013

Trish and Purple Iris were the absolute perfect florist for our wedding. When first meeting with Trish, I had no idea what type of flowers I wanted, or even what types of flowers were available to me. By giving her a vague description of what I wanted she was able to sculpt the perfect bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids. In the store she was able to quickly pull together a plan which made my vision come to life. For such unbelievable professionalism and service, we expected to pay a fortune, but the prices fell well within our budget. when we got our flowers on our wedding day, they were more perfect than we could ever imagine. I can not thank Trish and Purple Iris enough for putting a fun and elegant touch on our wedding.

Sent on 06/19/2013

Kylene · Married on 06/01/2013

Gorgeous Flowers & Amazing Service!
    Purple Iris has the MOST amazing flowers! Patricia, the owner, was amazing to work with! She understood exactly what I wanted and made my dreams come true! Patricia is beyond professional and was so down to earth. We chose peonies for our June 2013 wedding and the ones she was able to get were absolutely stunning! I had dropped off mason jars to decorate the aisles at the church and Patricia let me see a "sneak preview" of our peonies, my mom and I screamed in delight. They were big and perfect. My bouquet and my maids' (had two) lasted for weeks! The baskets of flowers from the church and the centerpieces lasted even longer! Purple Iris had an amazing price too - even for peonies. Her staff was professional and were incredibly friendly. Again, the flowers and Patricia were awesome and I highly recommend Purple Iris!! Thank you Patricia for making my dreams come true! :)

Sent on 10/16/2013

Purple Iris did an amazing job with my flowers and bridesmaids flowers for my wedding!! Patricia helped me out so much in chosing my flowers, since I was clueless. But she was very patient with me and helped me out until I was comfortable and happy.

The day the flowers arrived, ON TIME, I couldn't have been happier!!! Thank you so much for making a big part of my wedding complete with beauty!!

Sent on 05/29/2013
  • Judith

Judith · Married on 04/27/2013

Awesome Job with my flowers. The funny thing is when I first went to the shop I had no idea what I wanted and she really helped me. When I saw those flowers on my wedding day my heart skipped a beat!!

Sent on 05/15/2013

Patti · Married on 12/29/2012

I wanted to take a quick moment to thank the staff of Purple Iris for providing flowers for our wedding last night. They came out gorgeous!!!! I could not have been more happy with the flowers for the entire bridal party!

For those of you brides looking for a floral shop to go to....save some energy and just go to Purple Iris. My friend recommended them to me, and I recommend them as well! Everyone there is super friendly and easy to work with. When we had our consultation we went over my SEVERAL allergies and they were able to help pick flowers with more mild or no smell to prevent an allergy attack on wedding day, but also keep a lot of beautiful options for the arrangements. I brought a few ideas of boquets I liked and they combined everything I liked into my own bouquets that I loved! They were also very flexible with our needs and last minute requests as well! Thank you again!!

Sent on 12/30/2012

Kelli · Married on 12/15/2012

Purple Iris did a fantastic job. People were arguing over who could take the centerpieces home after the wedding :-) They did a great job and exceeded my expectations! Thank you!!

Sent on 12/18/2012

Nic · Married on 09/30/2012

Our flowers were amazing for our wedding. They were great to work with and gave us beautiful flowers.

Sent on 10/08/2012

Christina · Married on 09/28/2012

Patricia is awesome & her flowers are beautiful. We got exactly what we wanted at a good price! The shade of purple matched our color scheme perfectly. I would recommend this florist to any bride, or for any occasion!

Sent on 10/03/2012

I came across this flower shop on google when the flower shop I had planned to use kept not having any appointments available.. and BOY was I glad I did... I could not have been more pleased with my experience at Purple Iris from beginning to end. Everyone is so friendly and accommodating!! My vision truly came to life through Trisha and the other girls.. (and by my vision, i mean my jumbled ideas or lack thereof)my flowers were stunning.. Really.. more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. I still cannot stop looking at my pictures and staring in awe at the beauty of my bouquet. Their prices are fantastic too. I would recommend them to ANYONE in the area getting married. You will not be disappointed. I don't believe that anyone else could have put together the beautiful flowers that they did for me. Thank you so much for being an intregal part of my fabulous wedding day 8/25/12 :)

Sent on 08/31/2012
  • User2661973 · 2+ years ago

Finding a florist was extra hard for us. I am not big into flowers and well lets be realistic my husband could care less. I wanted to be able to walk into a place and them tell me what they could do. I told them our color scheme, the venue, and style. They ran with the idea and came up with beautiful bouquets for my and my girls. I wanted lots of color and daisies! Those at purple iris were fantastic and really knew what they were talking about. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 09/17/2012

Lisa · Married on 08/24/2012

My flowers were amazing and beautiful. Purple Iris did a fantastic job. I had so many compliments on the flowers. They spend time with you and assist you to make sure everything is perfect.

Sent on 08/31/2012