Purple Iris Flower Shop Reviews

Purple Iris Flower Shop 5
Purple Iris Flower Shop 6
Purple Iris Flower Shop 7

Christina · Married on 11/07/2015

Patricia was very easy to work with and provided many options as well as suggestions for our wedding. I only showed her two pictures of flowers that I liked and she was able to successfully bring both to life!!! They were beautiful and I was really pleased with the final results. Thank you!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Allison · Married on 11/06/2015

Purple Iris was amazing! As soon as we met with Trish I knew we would be using them. She showed us examples of things we might like and explained things in detail. She answered every email I sent her very quickly and was very thorough. When our wedding day finally arrived, I could not have been happier with the bouquets. They were exactly what I had pictured. Thank you Purple Iris!!

Sent on 02/01/2016

Nanno · Married on 10/30/2015

A pleasure to plan with and a fabulous ending. Trish is able to understand what you are looking for and make it even better. The flowers were so fresh that we were able to enjoy them well into the following week. Purple Iris is a quality florist that we have used for two weddings now and would recommend without hesitation.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Sheila · Married on 10/30/2015

The flowers were beautiful. We got a lot of help picking out the right look for my special day. My mother was pleased and she rarely is.

Sent on 01/09/2016
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/10/2015

I absolutely LOVED my wedding flowers from the Purple Iris for my October 10th wedding! I sat down with Trish a few months in advance and she really put my vision to life! I gave her a few ideas and colors that I wanted her to work with and she really ran with my small ideas and recommended what she thought would work best, and it turned out so beautiful! She incorporated all of the colors that I wanted and she even added long hanging ribbons to the bouquets for me at our final meeting (which looked AWESOME!!!). I was so sad when the flowers started to die (which was almost 2 weeks after the wedding!), I wanted them to last forever! My husband had roses sent to me the morning of our wedding and Trish incorporated some of the other flowers that we were using that day in the bouquet too which was such a nice touch! My bridal bouquet was absolutely stunning and I was in love with it!! I did not want a round ball or anything cascading but just something with a little texture and the flowers that Trish used and recommended really pulled that off perfectly. I would recommend Patricia and the Purple Iris to anyone looking for beautiful arrangements at a reasonable price!! Thank you so much Patricia & The Purple Iris, you guys knocked it out of the ballpark for me!!!

Sent on 02/19/2016

Leanne · Married on 09/19/2015

I did not have a huge budget for flowers, and with 8 bridesmaids that made creating bouquets pretty tough. Trish at Purple Iris worked with me a ton to meet my needs within my budget. Her color suggestions were great, and the flowers looked amazing against the bridesmaid dresses. I loved my bouquet as well, and the parents and grandparents boutonnieres and corsages came out great. Purple Iris was wonderful.

Sent on 09/25/2015

Patricia and the staff at Purple Iris was wonderful to work with. They offered beautiful options to create our wedding day floral vision while staying within our budget. Every flower was stunning.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Gina · Married on 08/02/2015

I would recommend Purple Iris Flower Shop to any bride getting married in South Jersey! Trish was extremely helpful and professional! I knew nothing about flowers, and didn't really want them at my wedding. After sitting with Trish, she showed me a ton of ideas and worked with my centerpieces to create something beautiful. Her assistants were also amazing and always returned phone calls promptly. My flowers were stunning and we have received nothing but positive feedback on our bouquets, centerpieces and flower girl basket! Thank you Trish!!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Briana · Married on 07/25/2015

Patricia and the rest of the staff at The Purple Iris were amazing! I highly recommend them to any future bride. When I met with Patricia she was able to take my scramble of pictures that showed flowers, colors, and design I liked and bring it to life. She was extremely well informed and knew just the right flowers to suggest. As the the finished product, BEAUTIFUL. Absolutely beautiful. From the bouquet, to the mantel piece, to the table display. I had a smaller wedding and they were perfectly able to factor in size and my price range. I was very happy with their services :)

Sent on 02/24/2016

Celia · Married on 07/24/2015

Patricia of The Purple Iris Flower Shop is amazing! I met with her in early March, after meeting with 4 other florists who charged me twice as much for half of what she gave me. She is brilliant! My guests were amazed by her centerpieces, which by the way, I gave her free rein on since I don't have a creative side. I literally gave her my color scheme, my perspective of wanting a classy elegant wedding, and my budget, and she took care of everything. She is easy to work with, and very competent in what she does. You can easily tell she loves what she does. She did my floral centerpieces, and decorated my ceremony floral arch, walkway, and decor for the fences. Contact me and I'll send you pictures! Five stars!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Nicole · Married on 07/17/2015

I wish I could post a picture of our flowers to show everyone just how amazing they looked! My bridesmaids had navy blue dresses from JCrew and our guys had light gray suits so I wanted our flowers to pop. I picked hot pink gerber daisies and roses and they just looked amazing!!! They were absolutely beautiful and arrived on time to our condo on Friday. They also went to our venue and put hot pink rose petals around our centerpieces on each table (since we didn't do a flower centerpiece) and it really brought some color to our navy blue/gray theme. I couldn't have been happier with the flowers!!!

Sent on 08/15/2015
  • User4020197 · 2+ years ago

The flowers for our wedding were gorgeous. The centerpieces were beautiful. The bouquets were so nice. I received a lot of positive comments from my guests on how pretty the flower arrangements were. I loved that we used a small, local business as our florist. The attention to detail was perfect. Patti was wonderful to work with and was a tremendous help in selecting the right type of centerpieces for our venue. Thank you!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Brianna · Married on 07/11/2015

PERFECT! I don't know anything about flowers but...the flowers were gorgeous and lasted the whole time!! My theme was pink. The girls had beautiful shades of pink and greens in theirs. Mine had white with light shades of pink with greens. I wish I could preserve them forever! The flowers on the cake were just enough and looked awesome! The flowers at the church were also beautiful and looked great in front of the sweetheart table afterwards. I could not be happier with my flowers. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/23/2015

Meredith · Married on 06/21/2015

Trish and her whole team over at the purple iris are some of the best! We went in a while before our wedding and had totally different color ideas. When we went back to finalize things everything color wise had changed on my behalf. She completely went with the flow and was happy to accommodate me changing my mind. I brought my hand made beaded statement necklace to show her and she designed my bouqette to go with it perfectly. She completely nailed my vision. We did flower boxes on the tables as center pieces and she made them more beautiful than could've ever imagined. my brother made the wooden boxes for us, I forgot to tell Trish he was making a sweetheart table box. Instead of her calling & stressing the bride on the wedding day as some people might've. She graciously went with it and filled the box for us, with no issue. They really are such a great team and so reasonable with prices. Thank you again to everyone who helped make our day so perfect! -Meredith

Sent on 09/14/2016

Really easy to work with. Everything came out beautifully! Lovely shop too

Sent on 08/01/2015

mallory · Married on 06/19/2015

Trish was a pleasure to work with! She saw my vision and made it happen within my budget. My venue did not offer centerpieces, Trish knew my venue and offered suggestions to match the shape of the tables. My bouquet was Pinterest worthy! I would highly recommend Purple Iris!

Sent on 08/14/2015

Nicole · Married on 06/13/2015

Patricia was a breeze to work with! I walked into her shop feeling lost and unsure of what flowers I was looking for for my wedding ceremony, and she quickly came up with several wonderful flower arrangements for the church and for my bouquets. I got tons of compliments on my bouquet as well as on my bridesmaids bouquets! I would definitely recommend her to a friend who was getting married or really anyone who needed gorgeous flowers for a special event.

Sent on 08/13/2015

Cynthia · Married on 05/30/2015

Patricia and the staff at Purple Iris Flower Shop were simply amazing! She promptly schedule our appointment and greeted us with sheer enthusiasm upon our arrival. As we explained what we wanted for flowers for our entire wedding party, including the bridal bouquet, boutonnieres, and ceremony/reception flowers, she understood and knew exactly what we were dreaming of.
    The day of the wedding, when the flowers arrived, they were not only beautiful, but they were above and beyond what we had imagined. The staff at Purple Iris really are extremely professional and do an exceptional job. We highly recommend this florist if you're looking for a vendor to trust your "special moments" to. BRAVO!!!!!

Sent on 06/21/2015

Caitlyn · Married on 05/30/2015

Purple Iris was by far the best wedding vendor I worked with! Patricia is insanely talented and to say 'she knows her stuff' is an understatement. As a bride who had no vision for flowers, she came in swept me off my feet. She worked with my budget and provided the most gorgeous flowers I have ever seen. She was professional, yet fun to work with and definitely put this bride to ease. If I could give one piece of advice to anyone searching for a florist, once you find Purple Iris stop looking and book!

Sent on 02/17/2016

Kelsey · Married on 05/17/2015

The florists here were AMAZING. They were so accommodating as I planned from the west coast, had a tight schedule and budget, and wasn't very sure on what I wanted. I knew I could trust Trish to make it all work and she did an incredible job. The other florists nearby I was considering were not as willing to be creative to work in my budget, and Trish made sure we made all of the right choices. She was on time and brought the most beautiful arrangements I've ever seen. Thank you ! Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Kristen · Married on 05/15/2015

Working with Purple Iris on our wedding flowers was fun, easy and affordable. Many thanks to the team at Purple Iris!

Sent on 02/08/2016

Lisa · Married on 05/01/2015

I absolutely LOVED working with Trish on my flowers for my wedding at Clark's Landing May 1st. She took my ideas and just made everything I had in my head come to life and look absolutely perfect working within my budget! I had the most gorgeous chuppah and my bridesmaids all loved their bouquets and how perfect they looked! She was so accommodating and I felt so welcome meeting with her a few additional times just to go over everything and talk about some new ideas that I had. She is such a talented florist and absolutely incredible to work with. She took care of everything from start to finish and when the day was here I didn't have to worry about a thing! I highly recommend her and the rest of the team at Purple Iris!!!

Sent on 05/31/2015

Ashley · Married on 04/25/2015

Purple Iris did a fantastic job on my flowers!!! The bouquets were absolutely beautiful, they were everything I could've wanted and more. I had a couple of changes along the way and they were more than accommodating to what we needed. The flowers looked gorgeous all day long, the boutonnières were perfect, and we could not have been happier with the service provided by Purple Iris. I highly recommend Patricia and all of her team to any bride! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Alexis · Married on 03/27/2015

Awesome customer service! I walked into the adorable shop with no clue what kind of bouquet I would want. They were able to put together the perfect arrangements based off of the other decor I described would be part of the wedding. The flowers were delivered to my venue right on time and I noticed I was short one bouquet (my fault for adding a bridesmaid last minute and forgetting to add a bouquet.) I called them frantically and said I was one short and they were back at my venue with another within an hour. Beautiful quality and great service!

Sent on 02/18/2016

Our wedding flowers and center pieces were absolutely stunning. Patricia and her team created the perfect flowers for our wedding day.

Sent on 12/20/2014