Purple Iris Flower Shop Reviews

Purple Iris Flower Shop 5
Purple Iris Flower Shop 6
Purple Iris Flower Shop 7

Laura · Married on 08/06/2016

I found the Purple Iris Flower Shop on Wedding Wire, and chose them based on all the positive reviews I read. I knew from the minute I sat down with Patricia for my consultation that I would be using her shop for my wedding flowers. The entire staff is the friendliest group of people, and made me feel welcome from the start. I showed Patricia examples of the flowers I wanted, she listened to my ideas, and offered advice when needed. I never once had any doubts about my choice in florist. The day of my wedding, when I saw my bouquets, I almost started crying because they were so beautiful and exactly what I wanted - she even chose the perfect shade of coral! Everything from the ceremony flowers, the cake flowers, and the centerpieces were perfect and better than I envisioned! When you work with Patricia, you get someone who genuinely cares. I highly, highly recommend this shop!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Erica · Married on 08/05/2016

Patricia did a wonderful job making our flowers so beautiful! They were delivered on time and she was so helpful with everything. I don't know much about flowers and Patricia helped us pick beautiful arrangements that made my girls dresses pop and were just amazing! We would highly recommend the Purple Iris Flower Shop!!

Sent on 10/01/2016
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 07/29/2016

I am so happy I chose Purple Iris as our florist for our wedding on July 29th, 2016. Patricia, the owner of the business is just so personable to work with, we met with her twice and we went over everything. She really helped us create that vision for our wedding that we were looking for. On the wedding day I was blown away at how gorgeous the flowers looked. We couldn't have been happier and I definitely recommend her to any bride on the jersey shore!!

Sarah · Married on 07/24/2016

Purple Iris Flower Shop was our first stop and we instantly knew we were in love. Patricia and her team did such a wonderful job with all of our floral arrangements. She was very knowledgeable of our venue and had wonderful suggestions as to what would look best. From the day we stepped in to Purple Iris we didn't have a thing to worry about as they made sure everything ran smoothly. We would without a doubt recommend them!

Tanya · Married on 07/22/2016

I used Purple Iris Flower shop for my wedding this past July for my bridesmaids, groomsmen and mother of the bride flowers and also for church flowers. The bouquets were absolutely beautiful and all the girls loved them! Patricia was very responsive and helpful with the whole process. She listened to my theme, colors and vision and matched everything accordingly. I highly recommend Purple Iris!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Chelsey · Married on 07/16/2016

Patricia and the team at Purple Iris were phenomenal! She was so accommodating in helping us figure out what was right for our special day, and worked with our budget. All the arrangements were beautiful and lasted for days afterwards! They gave our wedding that extra magical touch- we can't thank them enough!

Sent on 08/02/2016

The Purple Iris Flower shop exceeded my expectations with the flowers for my wedding day! They were beautiful and so unique. The entire staff at Purple Iris is so helpful, accommodating and friendly. They make you feel at ease. I highly recommend Purple Iris Flower Shop!

Erin · Married on 07/09/2016

Trish was awesome to work with! I wasn't sure what I wanted, so she showed us tons of pictures and was able to narrow it down. We went with roses in shades of white and stephanotis flowers for myself and hydrangea, white roses, and blue orchids for the bridesmaids. The flowers were exactly like the pictures she showed us. We also had two beautiful baskets of flowers for the ceremony that matched the bouquets. All of the flowers lasted all day, even after tossing them in the air for pictures. We also received a ton of compliments for guests about the flowers. We would highly recommend working with them!

Sent on 07/30/2016

Taylor · Married on 07/01/2016

Patricia and the wonderful team at Purple Iris did an amazing job for my July 1st wedding. They went above and beyond to make sure everything was absolutely perfect! Nothing but great things to say, thank you!!

Sent on 08/13/2016

Kelly · Married on 06/18/2016

The Purple Iris Flower Shop was so helpful in providing beautiful flowers and service that was such an important factor on our Wedding Day! The quality and service provided by Trish and her team at the Purple Iris was exceptional. I would highly recommend this vendor for your Wedding Day or for any event.

Sent on 09/16/2016

Tiffany · Married on 06/18/2016

Patricia and the Purple Iris staff are the best! Patricia sat with me past the time of my appointment to make sure that the centerpiece, bouquets and details were perfect. On the day of my wedding, my favorite part of getting ready was when my flowers arrived. They were stunning. The bouquets were full and lush. The altar arrangements and table centerpieces were absolute perfection. Patricia is excellent, professional and her attention to detail is exceptional I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Tiffany · Married on 05/21/2016

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!! Our flowers were sooo beautiful. We had all white peonies for our bouquets and everyone said how beautiful and full they looked. We had baby's breath on our church pews with bows and they looked stunning. Trish was easy to work with and knew exactly what to do when you gave her some ideas. Our table arrangements matched our theme exactly and all of our guests kept complimenting how beautiful everything was. Everything was right on time and I didn't feel an ounce of nervousness about my flowers. They were all so perfect!! Thank you Trish!
    -Tiffany :)

Sent on 05/24/2016

Ashley · Married on 05/21/2016

Purple Iris has been my family's florist for years, so it was only natural to use them for our wedding flowers! Patricia and her team were so easy to work with and extremely helpful in making decisions about the best flowers to use. From the bouquets to the altar baskets, everything turned out beautifully! We are now getting our wedding photos back and the flowers look absolutely amazing. We couldn't have asked for better! We highly recommend Patricia and the Purple Iris, you won't regret it!

Sent on 06/04/2016
  • F

Faith · Married on 04/29/2016

Patricia & Team were nothing short of AMAZING during my wedding planning. I went into my consultation with little knowledge on flowers, and coming out I felt nothing short of confident that she had it under control. She completely has a special talent and niche for special events and making sure you're happy. I could not have been happier or more pleased for the work she did for me. We had a 20 person bridal party, 18 centerpieces, and many parents/grandparents that needed flowers. Each and every detail was incredible. I will always recommend and continue to use her services. Thank you Patricia from the bottom of my heart for making this day so incredible!!!! XOXO

Sent on 05/11/2016

Dana · Married on 04/24/2016

I am so glad that my venue highly recommended Purple Iris for me. They did such beautiful arrangements for me especially doing my Disney Mickey Mouse shaped flower ball for my flower girl and since I'm such a Disney fanatic they put rhinestone Mickey Mouse studs in my bouquet (I ordered them and sent them to P. I.)

Sent on 06/04/2016

Katie · Married on 04/23/2016

The flowers for our wedding were more beautiful than I could have imagined! Patricia was very easy to work with and very responsive when I had questions. I had not reviewed my contract throughly enough and on the day of the wedding, we were two boutonnieres short for the groomsmen, but with 20 minutes to spare, Purple Iris was able to deliver the two additional boutonnieres to the church. That is exceptional service! Looking back at wedding photos, I am still amazed at how stunning my bouquet was and I continue to get compliments from guests about our flowers. You will not be disappointed with Purple Iris as your wedding florist!

Sent on 05/14/2016

Peter · Married on 04/23/2016

We had our wedding reception at the Crystal Point Yacht Club on April 23, 2016, and the Purple Iris was very highly recommended by them. Nevertheless, we decided to "shop around" for a florist as it was obviously a very important decision. The first florist we met with was very disorganized and couldn't seem to understand what I wanted. She was rushed and had out a "Help Wanted" sign, not the sign of confidence one looks for in a florist.

However, when we met Patricia, she put our minds at ease. Not only was she very professional and courteous, but she seemed to know exactly what we wanted as if she were reading my mind! Our flowers turned out to be sensational, exactly how we envisioned them. Patricia and her team put together wreaths for our church doors, vase arrangements for the altar, boutonnieres for the bridal party and our brothers, corsages for our parents, and flowers for the pews as well. On the day of the wedding, everything looked terrific and we received many compliments! All of the flowers matched my color scheme and worked wonderfully together.

At the reception, the Purple Iris was in charge of our table centerpieces (a flower wreath around a rustic lantern). We had seen a mock up a few weeks prior, but they came out even better than we could have ever imagined! I love my bouquet! It was stunning and was the perfect size and color to fit the occasion. Patricia matched my flowers to the groom's and included some of my flowers into my matron of honor's bouquet as well, a nice, sentimental touch. Purple Iris' price was pretty reasonable. Not only did all of the flowers look phenomenal on the day of the wedding, but they looked equally breathtaking in the wedding photos and wedding video. Patricia was a pleasure to work with. She was super organized and very responsive whenever I had a question or suggestion. We couldn't be happier with our flowers at the wedding!

We would HIGHLY recommend the Purple Iris Flower Shop for your wedding.

Sent on 07/14/2016

Kathleen · Married on 04/22/2016

Patricia at the Purple Iris flower shop is exceptional her flower arrangements are gorgeous. She really takes the time to get to know you and understand what you want. And then she turns your vision into beyond amazing. Her floral arrangements are fresh and look like a dream. Her and her team are there to make your dreams a reality and we cannot thank them enough!
    Love Kate & Marc Linaris
    4-22-16 Crystal Point Yacht Club.
    Beyond our Dreams ?????

Sent on 04/25/2016

Flowers we absolutely stunning!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Jeanmarie · Married on 04/09/2016

We were recently married April 9th of this year in Point Pleasant, NJ. When we had started the planning process, I already had in mind that Purple Iris should be our go to florist. Growing up in the area, we had always turned to Purple Iris for all occasions and had never been disappointed. Once again, they impressed. Patty and her staff did an amazing job. All of our bouquets were gorgeous. The men actually commented on their boutonnieres and how nice and simple they were. Our mothers and grandmother also loved their corsages. We would highly recommend Purple Iris for your wedding needs...or for any other occasion for that matter!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Hilary · Married on 04/08/2016

My flowers from Purple Iris were honestly my favorite part of my wedding day. I wanted a unique bouquet with a lot of whites and greens with a more whimsical feel while my mom wanted me to have something more traditional and elegant and Trish from Purple Iris went above and beyond my expectations. She created a perfect blend of tradition and whimsy in my cascading bouquet and the bridesmaids flowers and boutonnières came out just as beautiful. We also used a decorated archway for the ceremony with flowers hanging from the chairs in mason jars which I absolutely loved. And at the last minute we decided to use flowers on our wedding cake and it came out stunning! Thank you For such an amazing day!

Sent on 04/29/2016

Jaclyn · Married on 04/02/2016

Everything from Purple Iris was beatifically done! They were so friendly during our planning meetings and everything was perfect the day of the wedding! Everything we discussed was exactly what I picture it would be. I constantly was getting complements on my bouquet, even after the wedding!

Sent on 04/30/2016

Caitlin · Married on 12/12/2015

Patricia and the team at Purple Iris did a fantastic job with our wedding! Patricia was able to take all the various pins and pictures I showed her and create exactly what I dreamed of! On top of the amazing flowers, Patricia went above and beyond to coordinate the rental of pipe and drape to section off our ceremony space--even driving to the vendor's location for me when they weren't responding! Everyone at Purple Iris was a joy to work with! I recommend them for everything... be it wedding flowers or just a regular bouquet!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Jenna · Married on 12/12/2015

If you are looking for flowers for your wedding or event, this is the place to go!! Patricia is absolutely incredible.l at what she does and very knowledgable about weddings and other events. The bouquets, the flowers for the church, the cake, and centerpiece were just gorgeous. Thank you for such a smooth and wonderful experience!

Sent on 01/09/2016

Gina · Married on 11/28/2015

flowers was one of the last things i did on my wedding to do list. i was turned away by several florists. and then i called purple iris and they asked to meet with me right away even though it was a busy Saturday for them. the owner took an hour and half out of her day to go over everything with me. and everything was wonderful and exactly what i was picturing in my head. very professional, contract was emailed to me as i was still in the shop. and delivery was not late. exceptional service!

Sent on 12/30/2015