Purple Iris Flower Shop Reviews

Purple Iris Flower Shop 5
Purple Iris Flower Shop 6
Purple Iris Flower Shop 7

Annie · Married on 03/01/2017

The purple iris filfilled all my wishes for our wedding day. The flowers and colors were perfect and arrived fresh and on time. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Cannot say enough amazing things about Patricia and the whole staff! The flowers were stunning and she was a pleasure to work with! Transformed my vision into a reality and then some! Still amazed at what she put together!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Brittany · Married on 11/12/2016

Purple Iris is absolutely amazing!!!!! They did the flowers for my wedding and they came out better than I could ever imagine! The staff is awesome and are very helpful and knowledgable! I wouldn't order flowers from anywhere else! I can not thank you enough!!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Deena · Married on 11/06/2016

Patricia is AMAZING!!! I loved all my flowers! I went with wild flowers for my wedding cause I'm not a huge flower person. Patricia was so on top of it. She knew exactly what I wanted and was thinking about even if I wasn't explaining it right. She came up with great ideas and our bouquets were beautiful and unique. Everyone noticed and commented on them. Thank you so much Patricia! We saved every bouquet and are now being used in vases around our home. We loved your work!!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Shayna · Married on 11/05/2016

Patricia from the Purple Iris Shop was wonderful to work with. I sat with her a year prior to my wedding and changed my flowers a couple months prior. She was so easy to work with! My flowers were absolutely gorgeous and I got so many compliments. I cannot wait to use her again for another occasion!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Carly · Married on 10/21/2016

Let them do everything!! They do a phenomenal job!!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Regina · Married on 10/14/2016

Amazing experience Patricia and her staff are wonderful to work with im glad I choose purple iris to br a very special part of my wedding day fanrastic ????????????????

Sent on 12/11/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 10/07/2016

Patricia and her staff at Purple Iris are all a pleasure to work with. I met with Patricia during my planning process and she made sure our flowers were the exact look/color/price we were going for. We received so many compliments on the bouquets and the bright colors. Purple Iris was helpful in answering any questions we had along the way, and when in need of flowers for any other reason while in that area, I still use them. Many thanks!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Lisa · Married on 09/25/2016

Patricia was wonderful to work with. The moment she saw a photo of my dress, she understood exactly how the flowers needed to look to perfectly compliment not only my look as the bride, but also my groom's, maid of honor and the rest of the family and bridal party. Flowers are an essential part of every wedding. Patricia understands this and speaks the language of flowers. She also understands value. She will work within your budget and make every detail perfect. She is also great fun to work with. My groom and I highly recommend Patricia and the Purple Iris.

Sent on 11/30/2016

alexa · Married on 09/23/2016

Patricia and the Purple Iris staff were amazing to work with, and we would highly suggest them to anyone that has a love for pinterest wedding ideas and black thumb in creativity! We wanted a rustic look while having our wedding in a ballroom, and Patricia made sure that every detail was perfect! From the centerpieces, to cocktail hour décor, to burlap bows and baskets of sunflowers at our ceremony; the wedding was picture perfect!! The planning process was easy using all online contracts and planning forms, and you had all confirmations and due dates for payments right at your fingertips. I wouldn't use any other florist ever again!!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Megs · Married on 09/17/2016

Many thanks to Patricia and her team for a wonderful job with our wedding flowers! The bouquets came out stunning - even my makeup artist commented they were the nicest she had seen. The hydrangea centerpieces for our tables also came out just beautifully. Thanks Purple Iris!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Michelle · Married on 09/17/2016

Purple Iris did a beautiful job! I had an idea of what I was looking for (simple, earthy, elegant), and they knew exactly what I wanted. They set everything up beautifully on the beach (shepherd's hooks) and cocktail tables, as well as a beautiful bouquet on our arbor.

Sent on 12/02/2016

Erica · Married on 09/16/2016

I would recommend anyone to go to the Purple Iris Flower Shop. The staff was so incredibly helpful and always pleasant. I didn't really have an idea as to what I exactly wanted for my wedding, but Patricia and her staff made it possible. The flowers came out beautifully and couldn't be happier.

Sent on 10/01/2016

Joe · Married on 09/16/2016

Use this place. The flowers were beautiful and vibrant. They stayed fresh through the next few days. Excellent, friendly staff that will make your special day exactly what it should be.

Sent on 09/18/2016

Suzanne · Married on 09/10/2016

At our first sit down we liked Patricia right away. She listened to our ideas for the flowers and colors. During the meeting she put something together showing us how the colors would go and it was PERFECT. She also had suggestions that we listened to bring she has been doing this for years, and when the final product came we couldn't be HAPPIER! Everything was BEAUTIFUL!
    Patricia is professional, curtious, kind, warm, knowledgeable and just a down to earth person! Use Purple Iris for your
    Wedding and you won't go wrong!
    You are going to love the results and the
    experience. We highly recommend the PURPLE IRIS!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Lauren · Married on 09/10/2016

You know you're dealing with a genuine vendor when they don't allow you to spend money on unnessasry thing. Would highly recommend! My wedding was perfect. Thank you!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Jasmin · Married on 09/10/2016

I am a true flower child at heart. I am obsessed with gardening, caring for my flowers and herbs as if they are my children, and have worked part time in floral design. When it came time to plan my wedding, my flowers meant EVERYTHING to me. I had a clear vision of the vibe and ambiance I wanted my flowers to create at the wedding, and Purple Iris truly made all of my dreams come true. Working with Trish was amazing. She helped keep all my plans within budget and was incredibly helpful when it came time to finalizing specifics. She knew how anal I was-- overall, I was an extremely easy-going bride, but I needed my flowers to be just right and she was with me every step of the way, helping to create my nature-inspired bohemian vision. Everything was executed perfectly. She truly listened and made sure we were on the same page every step of the way, ensuring our plans were realistic. My bouquet is the most perfect bouquet I have ever seen and I almost fainted when I saw the finished product. She created a perfect, lush wild work of art that I wish I would last forever. Ultimately my flowers were everything I could have hoped for and more. I feel so blessed I found Trish and was able to work with her and her whole incredible team. I'd recommend them 100 times over : )

Sent on 10/17/2016
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/09/2016

We absolutely LOVED our flowers!!! Patricia was so easy to work with, she was so nice, professional, had great suggestions, and also stayed within our budget! I loved the easy to use website to upload pics from Pinterest or the Internet since it made explaining our vision that much easier! At our last meeting I had quite a bit changes to make and Patricia didn't mind at all, there were no issues!! On our wedding day I was so impressed as ALL the flowers from the Chapel to the Bridal Party and Reception were just GORGEOUS!!! I highly recommend Purple Iris for all your flower needs!! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/29/2016

R · Married on 09/04/2016

Purple Iris Flower Shop made my bouquet and my bridesmaids as well. We went over everything and Patricia showed me examples of everything. I showed her a picture and she recreated it! It was absolutely beautiful !! They were easy to work with, great prices and very flexible. They will work with you. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Rachel · Married on 09/04/2016

I used Purple Iris for my wedding arrangements and everything was stunning! I don't know a lot about flowers but Patricia and her team are so knowledgable and passionate that they made selecting the perfect flowers a breeze. Patricia took the time to sit down with us and get to know our personality and style and from there created bouquets and arrangements that were more beautiful than we could have ever envisioned. I highly recommend Purple Iris, you will love the results!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Christina · Married on 09/02/2016

Patricia and her exceptional team did a phenomenal job on our wedding day! She captured my vision perfectly and went above and beyond to add personal details to my bouquet which was very special to me. She met with us in advance and made sure we reviewed every detail before our big day. Her attention to detail is superb and she was very prompt with all of the deliveries. Our floral cake decor was breathtaking and received SO many compliments! I would highly recommend the Purple Iris. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/10/2016

Kris · Married on 08/20/2016

Your wedding is the most important day of your life, and that's why I can't imagine ever having anyone other than Trish and Purple Iris handle the flowers. "Professional" and "beautiful" don't even begin to cover it. To start, she gave us an estimate within an hour of meeting with her. She asked a ton of questions to make sure she knew what we were looking for (everything for suit colors, to wedding theme, to asking for examples off the internet of our ideal centerpieces).

When she gave us the estimate, we were blown away. My youngest sister had just gotten married 2 months before me, and it was about 5x more than what Purple Iris quoted.

Another incredibly important point is that Trish knows the Jersey Shore like the back of her hand. She was able to tell us exactly what the flower situation was in the Church where we were getting married, same thing with the venue.

Whenever I emailed with some annoying bride request ("can we have a random single flower on the escort card table??") she answered right away (and thankfully she was able to offer her own expert suggestions, that perfectly captured what we wanted, and made it so much more beautiful than we could have imagined.)

The day of your wedding is so crazy hectic that the last thing you want to worry about is, well, anything. I guess I just remember at my sister's wedding being very cognizant of the florist setting up the whole time. With Purple Iris, I didn't see anything. All I know is that when I arrived at the Church, my gorgeous bouquet was right where she said it would be. And when I arrived at the venue, the room was a fairy tale. Every last request, every last detail was made a reality, with such elegance.

I can't thank Purple Iris enough for everything. They are the most accommodating, talented, professional, exquisite masterful florists I have ever encountered, and I feel so fortunate to have had them be a part of making my wedding day exactly the way I'd always dreamed it would be.

Sent on 10/01/2016

Jamie · Married on 08/20/2016

I used Purple Iris for wholesale flowers, bouquets (bride, bridesmaid, mothers) & boutonnieres.
    I got 260 Sunflowers, >100 White Daisies, >100 White asters, >100 Yellow Solidago & a few Seeded Eucalyptus stems.
    When I was wedding planning, my idea was that I would buy wholesale from some online provider (fifty flowers, blooms by the box, etc.) to save money since my guest list was so large (200p) and centerpieces can be costly. I have always loved Purple Iris for personal arrangements. So, I decided to talk about my needs with Patricia. She showed me that not only could they match wholesale prices, but they would store and care for all the flowers & deliver the flowers the day-of.
    Patricia was great to work with. She knows what she's doing and how to make your vision come to life.
    Costs were very reasonable; matched wholesale prices ($956.50/~600 flower stems), added cages, wire, stem tubes for my arbor ($43), delivery ($100), the bouquets (1 bride, 5 maids, 2 mothers) and boutonnieres (3) were also very reasonably priced ($485). With taxes it ended up costing me $1696 - a great price considering they also cared for the flowers for me too! It would have been a nightmare if I did this myself!
    Delivery was right on time, they even delivered twice; wholesale flowers were delivered in the morning then bouquets and such were delivered a bit later in time for pictures.
    The flowers were absolutely beautiful! The flowers made my wedding. You never know what you're going to get because flowers are a natural product, but almost every single stem was perfect (almost 600 flower stems total!).
    Purple Iris met every expectation and was a huge part of making our wedding day so amazing.
    Thank you Purple Iris!!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Lisa · Married on 08/13/2016

Such a wonderful florist! My wedding flowers were exactly what i wanted. They did a beautiful job and were wonderful to work with

Sent on 09/03/2016

Jennifer · Married on 08/13/2016

We used the Purple Iris Flower Shop for our wedding on 8/13/16 and could not have been happier!! When we first met with Patricia, we weren't entirely sure on what type of flowers and arrangements we wanted, but she is extremely knowledgeable and passionate about flowers and gave us great advice and recommendations to make our visions come true...even my fiancé was excited about flowers by the time we left that first consultation! The floral arch she designed for our outdoor ceremony was absolutely breathtaking and my bridesmaids' and my bridal bouquet were perfect! Not only was everything beautiful for our wedding day, but our floral centerpieces lasted for almost 3 weeks after! Patricia is so personable, professional, and easy to work with and pays close attention to detail (she even called me the day before to confirm what type of chairs would be at the ceremony for our aisle flowers) and it makes all the difference! We knew we were in good hands with the Purple Iris and Patricia and her team definitely did not disappoint! Choose them for your wedding day!!

Sent on 09/17/2016