Purificato Photo's Reviews

Purificato Photo's 3
Purificato Photo's 4
Purificato Photo's 5

Melissa L Curran · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing job to capture every moment!

Tony did a great job photographing our wedding. When it came to capturing every moment he didn’t miss a second. He made our guests feel comfortable as they complemented him as well. He will now be our forever photographer for all our special moments in life. Couldn’t have asked for anyone better!

Sent on 07/20/2019
    Purificato Photo's 6
    Purificato Photo's 7

Purificato Photo's's reply:

Hi Melissa & Chris,
    Thank you for the great review. It was an honor to be your wedding photographer! I had a great time with all your friends and family let me know if there is anything you need.

Caitlyn · Married on 02/26/2019

Absolutely wonderful to work with!

Tony was an absolute joy to work with. Our wedding turned out to be very short notice due to some family emergencies that came up. And on top of that, it was outside in February!! But nothing can stop Tony and his talent behind a camera. He didn't have a lot to work with as it was a backyard wedding with not a lot of planning, but he did absolutely amazing. We could not be happier with the photos and the way everything turned out. Everyone I've shown photos to are beyond impressed, and they didn't even get to meet Tony. He is patient, he'll work with just about all conditions and circumstances. He's professional, and it's clear he loves what he does. Nick and I would definitely recommend Tony, and we will definitely be hiring him again!

Sent on 03/10/2019
    Purificato Photo's 8
  • Jamie

Jamie Ellis · Married on 06/16/2018

Excellent Service and Beautiful work

Absolutely Loved everything about my pictures. Truly captured some really powerful memories and photos. I would highly recommend him to anyone....

Sent on 11/26/2018

Emily · Married on 09/23/2017

Tony did an amazing job with our wedding. He is so warm and wonderful. All of our friends and family loved him as well. We will use him for all photography needs in the future!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Crystal · Married on 06/23/2017

Tony was very professional but also easy to be around. You can tell he really loves his work and makes sure your happy with everything from the engagement photos to the big day. He also stays with you for the entire day being sure to catch every moment on your precious day. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 01/03/2018

Missy · Married on 09/17/2016

We met Tony at a wedding show, he was hired when we left. It was so nice to approach his area and be able to look at his samples and not be pressured, he introduced himself and told us feel free to look if you have questions, I'm here. After a few minutes something caught my eye, The Wedding album, I fell in love with the sample, he explained he is packages. I felt very comfortable with Tony, he wasn't forcing us into anything. Ladies getting married, you know how some vendors can be!
    What was also great about Tony, he actually met us at a diner, not once but twice and you know the other good part, he never asked for a deposit, when we met the second time we had money to give and he said I'll take it at the wedding. And the balance was given when we received the FABULOUS photos.
    Tony also has an eye, he's very passionate at what he does, we were married at a country club, they had put an Arbor up, Tony took one look and said take it down, I'm glad he did because the background was amazing.
    Ladies (and gents) Tony is there for YOU not the money you really should think, no you should book Tony, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Kaycei · Married on 09/10/2016

Tony was fantastic he captured all the photos that we really wanted. He went to 3 locations on our wedding day. He captured amazing photos of my husband getting ready and shooting his shotgun. We would definitely recommend him!!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Erica · Married on 06/11/2016

Tony was fantastic to work with ! His pictures were absolutely wonderful. We were so happy he was our wedding photographer !!!!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Allison · Married on 07/19/2015

Purificato Photo’s did an amazing job for my wedding! Very nice and easy to work with. I’d definitely recommend them!

Sent on 12/20/2017
    Purificato Photo's 9
    Purificato Photo's 10

Meagan · Married on 09/12/2014

Amazing! Very professional, worked until the job was done, went above and beyond what I asked for.

Sent on 12/03/2017

Anastasia · Married on 05/25/2013

By far the best photographer I have ever met! The photo book for my wedding came out amazing and different than any book I have seen before. It even came with a case to hold it in that looks perfect for a mantle display.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Amber · 0000-00-00

We hired Purificato Photos for our Wedding in May. Tony was so professional and great to work with! Our photos came out better then we could have ever imagined! I would absolutely recommend Purificato Photos!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Rebecca · Married on 07/27/2013

3.5

Purificato Photos did our engagement shoot and wedding. We purchased a number of items, including beautiful family books. Tony made us a "movie poster" (with engagement photo and a "slogan") that was set on display as guests came in, which we got to keep after.

Sent on 12/18/2017