Purgatory Resort Reviews

1 | Durango, CO

1 Reviews for Purgatory Resort

Erika · Married on 08/26/2017

First off, let me say my wedding was a dream and everything went off without a hitch. Karlee is so sweet, professional, responsive and organized. She took care of us all night!

There were a few bumps in the road (otherwise I would have rated this a 5) that made me think our size of wedding was something they hadn't handled before, but after I expressed all my concerns with Karlee, she made sure all the issues were addressed and resolved.

The organization was key because all of our guests had to be shuttled back and forth between the ceremony and reception, and it went smooth, despite me concerns it might not.

We are big foodies and wanted to make sure the food was prepared and ready in a timely manner and we were not disappointed. It was so delicious!

We had our ceremony at Boyce, which is gorgeous and our reception in the festival tent. Some advice to couples in the tent: Make sure you invest in lighting!

To add to our perfect weekend we stayed at the Cantilever Cabin, which was the perfect setting for our rehearsal, and weekend entertaining for our guests. Thank you Purgatory for making our wedding perfect!!!

Sent on 09/06/2017