Pure Vision Entertainment Reviews

22 Reviews for Pure Vision Entertainment

• Jaleesa

Jaleesa Grieve · Married on 08/29/2020

Videographer for our wedding

We hired Pure Vision Entertainment for our wedding last weekend as a videographer. We had Morgan and she was fantastic!!! So polite and patient with our wedding party and guests. We were pretty wild and fun. She had many great ideas and was upbeat with the rest of us. Everyone loved her! I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/10/2020
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Strom · Married on 07/18/2020

Best DJ ever!

If you are searching for a DJ stop looking and book Jared now! I don’t even know where to start when explaining how awesome he is! As a bride during COVID Jared helped to ease stress and make our wedding day the best ever.
    We had several bumps along the road during our wedding planning process and ended up having to find a new DJ less than a month before our wedding (which is how we found Jared). We are so happy we were able to book Jared as our DJ. He was very thorough in our pre-wedding video meetings and made sure everything was set up for success!
    Jared even worked with our venue to figure out how to best set up for our wedding day. He truly gave 100% from the minute we first met until the end of our wedding night.
    We had a smaller crowd which made the dance floor less active, but Jared used the shoe game and even threw in karaoke half way through the night to get people to have fun! Jared is an amazing professional and DJ, I would recommend him to anyone getting married that wants to have fun and be stress free on their wedding day!

Sent on 07/22/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 07/13/2020

Favorite vendor

So I only hired Jared as a DJ. But honestly he stepped up a lot more then that. He would reach out to me so often and put me at ease (especially as a covid bride). He even got several brides in a zoom call and showed his skills off via zoom/Facebook live. He has this incredible app to add of the music you want and can change as often as you’d like. He has a great personality. He had a broke arm and wrist right before my wedding. Still made it And killed it.
    Ironically dj was last on my priority list and he ended u p being my favorite vendor through the process. 🤣 The ceremony and reception went smoothly and his mc skills were great too.
    You will not regret hiring him. I promise you that !

Sent on 07/23/2020
  • Megan

Megan Helm · Married on 11/24/2019

Epitome of Professionalism

Jared was ABSOLUTELY wonderful! I had almost zero input on music choices and asked him to just read the room and "do the DJ thing". He did and it was perfect! People loved the music choices and he created the exact experience we had discussed. He was professional, available and supportive throughout the planning process and during the event he was outstanding! I cannot recommend Pure Vision Entertainment enough!!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Ashley · Married on 10/12/2019

Best DJ in PDX hands Down

Jared and his team at Pure Vision were AMAZING! They exceeded my expectation and honestly made me feel like I picked the best DJ in Portland. They have different package levels to choose from that are very reasonably priced. From the very beginning Jared totally got “us” and the vibe we were going for. His attention to details and professionalism was impressive. There are so many little details that you don’t think about, Jared had them all taken care of. He wants this day to be special for you and understands how fast it goes and really wants you to enjoy that. It was MUCH appreciated. You get to use this amazing user-friendly app to choose the music you want. Greatest thing about it is you can be super detailed if you want with every music choice. I would highly recommend Jared at Pure Vision entertainment and would use him again in a HEARTBEAT!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 10/05/2019

So wonderful to work with

Jared and Alan were amazing! I worked with Jared initially to plan and Alan was my day-of DJ. Jared was extremely responsive and I felt like I was in good hands the entire time. Alan did a fantastic job day of. He kept the crowd engaged and really read the room while playing music. I got a lot of feedback from my guests saying "it was one of the best receptions I have been to in a long time".

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Kidder · Married on 09/09/2019

Couldn’t have asked for better!!

reviews
    just now
    We chose Jared to DJ our wedding and were HIGHLY satisfied! Not only did he go above and beyond but he absolutely made the night one to remember. From the first conversation to the last Jared made the whole process a lot less intimidating.

Our Best Man, our brother, was deployed overseas just before the wedding. Jared even read his speech that he had written. That was such a special moment for us that we will never forget.

We were concerned with having a small wedding of mostly family that no one would dance and that the night would be awkward but Jared made that turn out to be FAR from the truth!! He had every single one of them up and dancing, requesting songs, and joining in on the fun.

Everything ran according to plan, smoothly, and right on time. Could not have been happier with Jared and Pure Vision Entertainment!! Highly Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Natalie · Married on 08/17/2019

Jared was fantastic!

Jared was absolutely wonderful to work with! He was punctual, prompt, productive and very professional. The planning process was made easy by way of an app that Jared uses to prepare for the big day. Jared provided DJ services for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. He was able to keep the party going late in the night and there was never a dull moment. He was very fun to work with and so happy that he was part of the happiest day of our lives! He is top notch and would 100% recommend his services.

Sent on 09/07/2019

Hi Natalie,
    Thank you once again for allowing us to be apart of your day. It was so much fun going late into the night having everyone party and dance like crazy. Wish we could do it again. Wishing you and Roy the best.

Jacob Nigro · Married on 08/03/2019

The perfect soundtrack to our big day!

Pure Vision were great to work with, and the wedding went off great! From our first meeting, Jared helped guide us through what we needed to know for a DJ, and how to consider sound in planning our ceremony. We really liked using the Vibo app (which directly imported our Spotify playlist!) to build out the evening. Patrick, who was the DJ at the wedding, was great too! All the ceremony audio and music went off without a hitch, and during dancing, he even got our parents out on the floor!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Alicia

Alicia Fiorito · Married on 06/28/2019

Best DJ out there!!!

Jared was amazing!!! He had everyone including my mom in a wheelchair out on the dance floor. He was so great to work with and honestly made our wedding day perfect. I just can not say enough great things about pure vision entertainment.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Alicia,
    Thank you so much for having us as apart of your wedding day. The weather and day could not have turned out better. I wish you the best and hope you have an amazing time in Vegas on your vacation.
  • Pierra

Pierra · Married on 06/26/2019

Best Experience Ever!

Jared is an amazing friend and DJ! He had everyone on the dance floor from my grandma to the kids. He came on time ready to go for our indoor/outdoor wedding. Even when people started to leave early he still kept the vibes alive. Just an overall great experience we defiantly recommend 10 stars!!!!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan Golisch · Married on 06/22/2019

The BEST DJ out there!

First off, Jared with Pure Vision Entertainment is the only DJ you will ever need.
    I recently helped out at a wedding where Jared was the DJ and I can 110% recommend him! He showed up on time, was very organized when setting up his equipment -- Which by the way he has top of the line great quality equipment! He paid close attention to detail when setting up making sure the loose cords were not visible and everything looked good. He did a fantastic job engaging with the crowd and his great music selection had them on there feet all night! He is so professional and respectful of the venue he is at. There is SO much more I can say about Jared! Bottom line if you are searching for a DJ book him!! You will not regret it, your wedding or party will be a night to remember because of Jared with Pure Vision Entertainment! 💛😊😎 🎧🎤

Sent on 08/15/2019

Pure Vision Entertainment's reply:

Thank You so much Morgan. It was a pleasure working with you and hopefully we will get to in the future as well.

Cortney Knox · Married on 06/22/2019

Awesome DJ!

Jared was awesome! He was so easy to work with. A DJ is such an important part of a wedding to stay on time and entertain and he did everything perfectly. Pre-wedding he met with us several times to get a feel for what we like and go through every step of our timeline with us and fine tune it. His new music app is fantastic and made picking music so easy! He was always very quick to respond to any e-mails and made such a crazy stressful time so easy. On the wedding day he showed up early to prep and kept us in the loop the whole time and kept things flowing smoothly. He was great with feeling out the crowd and was sure to check with us with any crowd requests. He checked on us multiple times and even got us drinks from the bar. He was fun and came up with a master plan to get back at my husband (embarrass him) for smashing cake up my nose. At the end of the night he had some interactive games and even let the tipsy groom and his boys sing Backstreet Boys Karaoke. Jared made us feel like he was not just our DJ but our friend. I highly recommend Pure Vision Entertainment! Jared and his team were great!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Meagan

Meagan · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing DJ/MC

Jared was absolutely amazing! He took our song suggestions/requests and made the perfect playlist! Our friends and family were glued to the dance floor all night. Not only was he the best DJ, but his MC skills are top notch and he helped coordinator which definitely made the day run so smoothly.
    Jared made our day PERFECT! Would 100% recommend!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Meagan,
    Thank you again for allowing us to be apart of your day. We had such an awesome time getting to know the both of you, your family and guests. It was so much fun watching all of your guests dancing all night and watching the slide shows of photos on the TV's. Let alone the wedding American idol session we had was epic in singing Queen. Thanks again for being such a fantastic couple to work with.

Bailey Mcgee · Married on 06/01/2019

Best dj around Portland metro area

I just want to take a minute and let you guys know that Jared is by far the best dj around! The most respectful guy. I just want to say what a amazing job he did for a party I had was by far the best I have ever had! I would never recommend Anyone else! Your by far the best I want to say a huge thank you to you! Definitely use you again no matter what! Thanks! Best Dj on Portland metro area!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Hi Bailey,
    We had so much fun on your day. Could not have asked for a better crowd to throw a party. Thank you so much for your kind words, I appreciate that so much.

Jamie Munafo · Married on 02/07/2019

Best DJ in the entire PNW!

I’ve shot hundreds of weddings over the last 15yrs. Pure Vision Entertainment takes the entire cake as, hands down, the best DJ I’ve ever had the opportunity to watch perform. Please take my advice and book them for your wedding or special event. You will be so happy you did!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Pure Vision Entertainment's reply:

WOW, Jamie thank you so much for what you said. That is incredible, it is always a pleasure being able to work with you and see you shoot so many incredible photos.

Courtney · Married on 07/31/2018

Seriously.... THE BEST

We used Pure Vision Entertainment for our wedding this last July! My husband and I couldn’t have been any happier with our choice! Jared was so great to work with and very detail oriented. We were in contact quite a bit prior to the big day, including an hour long phone call to make sure every detail was taken care of. Our wedding day was perfect! Jared made sure the music was perfectly timed. He also made sure that we stayed on our timeline from before the ceremony even started all the way to wrapping up the reception and kept the party going the whole time! We also used the available photo booth, which was a huge hit for everyone! If we ever need DJ services again, Jared and Pure Vision entertainment will be our first call!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Courtney,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. It was such an honor to be apart of your wedding. I had so much fun and even being on the beach was ever better.

Kaleigh Wheaton · Married on 05/12/2018

A perfect day, with perfect music!

Our wedding day was so perfect! Jared nailed every song (even though I only sent him our song list a few days before the wedding....don’t do what I did) and played the perfect songs for us. We had such an amazing day and his suggestions for the flow of the wedding went so well. I’d recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Pure Vision Entertainment's reply:

We had so much fun at your wedding and it has been so great becoming friends with you beyond just your wedding day. Congrats on the baby.

Daveen · Married on 10/06/2017

Jared is amazing!

The energy and charisma Jared brings to the table on your wedding day is unmatched! He loves what he does and it shows. He truly brings the party to life. He appeals to a wide range of audiences and he doesn’t leave a single guest feeling un-involved. Jared is just phenomenal and there is no other way to put it! When booking him, you can trust that your wedding day will be an absolute breeze!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Kristin Pfeifer · Married on 08/19/2017

Kristin Pfeifer

I cannot say enough great things about Pure Vision Entertainment! Jared is experienced and a true professional! Hands down one of the best DJs I have ever had the pleasure of working with! And he has lighting, videography and photobooth options as well! Pure Vision is a one-stop shop for all your entertainment needs!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Ashley Berglund · Married on 08/19/2017

You can stop searching now. Jared is your DJ!

Jared is one of, if not THE BEST and hardest working DJ's in all of Oregon. He will do everything to make your wedding day one to truely remember! He not only dresses sharp for his part but he makes sure he communicates thoroughly with the bride, the groom and especially works well with any wedding planners and day of coordinators! he really can keep the party alive and going! But the best part about him is he has one of the most incredible personalities for a DJ bc he can be an great MC as well! Seriously, what ever you want for your wedding, he not only has everything for you, but he will make it one you and your guests will NEVER forget!!!

Quit searching for your DJ everyone, Pure Vision Entertainment is everything you need for your party!!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Krysta S · Married on 06/01/2016

Amazing dj!

Jared is not your regular DJ, this is not his job its his passion. He brings the party to any event and really makes it a memorable experience. He gets the guests involved and on their feet to have a great time. He is affordable and so flexible and kind!! i would hire him for every event not just weddings! GREAT JOB JARED!

Sent on 02/21/2019