23 Reviews for Pure Sounds Productions

User Photos
todo alt text
23 Pure Sounds Productions Reviews

We had DJ Bruce and he was so great. He played all the music that we love and was super energetic and made sure that everything went smoothly. I highly recommend.

Profile Picture Jane, 10/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Michael was so amazing to work with. He listened to what we wanted and was able to provide us with thr perfect music selection throughout the night! Everyone told us how great he was, and we couldnt agree more. He was such a great addition to our perfect night.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/13/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Michael and the Pure Sounds crew are the best! Michael was the perfect MC and made sure our reception events moved along smoothly. He played all of our requests and then some. He can really read the crowd and play the music that keeps everyone dancing. The Pure Sounds website was great too to plan out the whole event.

Profile Picture Cynthia, 9/16/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

We booked a package through our wedding venue and Pure Sounds was their recommended DJ. We first met Michael at our catering tasting, where he was helping out and answering questions. My husband and I had a lot of specific music we wanted played at our wedding, and Michael assured us he would make it possible. Pure Sounds has a client portal where we were able to organize all of the music for our wedding day. The planning form was very thorough and allowed us to have input for different parts of the wedding. About a month before our wedding, we met with Michael to review the details. He let us know exactly what to expect. The day of the wedding, Michael was one of the first people to show up to the venue. He touched base with us frequently throughout the wedding and we always knew what was coming next thanks to his guidance. We could not have been happier with our experience and would highly recommend Pure Sounds if you are looking for a great DJ. Many of our guests have reached out to us since the wedding and told us how much they enjoyed the DJ and his music selections.

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Music is one of the things people remember about weddings, and Michael and PSP gave it the attention it really deserves. We had a detailed pre-wedding meeting to go over our favorite choices ("must plays" "play if possible" etc.), flow of the ceremony/reception, and more, which really set the tone for the big day and put us at ease. Michael was very personable and open to our ideas but also had great suggestions himself about types of songs and timing. We were so impressed on the big day how well he communicated with our other vendors, and he made our reception the best part of the night. We have a lot of dancers in our families, but the real reason our dance floor remained packed for nearly 3 straight hours was Michael's ability to read the crowd and play songs with the right energy for the room. Sure, we had handpicked a good number of the songs, but there is definitely an art to knowing what to play when. He also rocked our reception entrance/announcement to the 2001: A Space Odyssey theme. We recommend Michael and PSP to anyone and couldn't imagine anyone else as our DJ!

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Do not look any further, Pure Sounds is who you want to book for your wedding or special event! We booked them for our wedding and reception and Michael was on spot, relaxed and was just awesome. From being flexible and splitting his time between our ceremony site and reception sight to really reading the crowd and making the whole reception flow very smoothly- it was perfect. It was fun and very organized to work with Tana as well! I will recommend these folks to anyone. Thank you, Kelley Berthoud, CO

Profile Picture User7600767, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

This was a really great company and they were extremely professional! I did think that my DJ was going to be someone else, but then I was informed that they had gotten it wrong, so I didn't have much time to meet the person who was actually my DJ for the night. I was a bit disappointed with the dollar dance too because I thought the DJ would have explained it better, but it still turned out to be a wonderful night! I liked that they let me customize my music a bit and they really read the audience. I was on the dance floor most of the night, which is what I wanted, so thanks Pure Sounds!

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/17/16, 11 Reviews
Category: DJ

It was a pleasure working with Michael on our wedding day. Everything leading up to the big day was so easy and organized; we had a website where we filled out all the information (songs, order, bridal party names), and we had a face-to-face meeting with him. He was up to the challenge to fulfill our strange requests for soccer-themed songs for the ceremony, and had helpful ideas for the parts of the wedding that we weren’t sure about. The best of all was that during the reception, he was able to read the crowd perfectly and had the dance floor filled the entire night. He kept the guests entertained while simultaneously helping my husband and I stay on schedule for photos, bouquet toss, etc. Our friends and family were still talking about how great the DJ was a week later! Definitely pick PSP!

Profile Picture Kyrna, 7/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Pure Sounds Productions was AMAZING for our wedding. Leading up to the wedding they have a portal where you fill our every piece of information for the wedding. Everything from songs requests, bridal party names, how to announce us, sound options etc. This was so helpful and made the day of the wedding go flawlessly. Michael was so fun to work with. During the reception he would grab us at times to talk us thru what we needed to do next. He did a wonderful job of not overwhelming us and making sure we were doing what we wanted to do. My maid of honor was so nervous to give her speech, Michael gave her a pep talk that completely calmed and gave her confidence. I am very thankful for that. For the dance portion of the night, he nailed it. The entire party was dancing!!!! He always knew when to play a new song and played songs for all generations! I never left the dance floor! He made it the best night of our lives!

Profile Picture Alana, 4/16/16, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I had a great experience with Pure Sounds. Communication was consistent and helped keep us on track in the months leading to the wedding, and their planning website makes it very easy to customize music. Michael was very accommodating and easy to work with. At our in-person meeting, he whipped out his laptop and made the requested edits to our first dance song right then and there. On the wedding day, Michael kept us in the loop the whole time and played all the songs we had requested. Recommended :)

Profile Picture Rachel , 9/20/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Pure Sounds was fabulous! We provided some direction about the music we wanted at the ceremony and cocktail hour, but left a lot up to Michael. He nailed it! His ability to understand our style and make selections to complete the playlists was quite impressive!

In addition to the music, he helped coordinate our processional and helped our entire ceremony feel comfortable. We had our ceremony in the middle of a forest which presented some hurdles electronically, but Michael pulled everything off with finesse.

I would highly recommend Michael to anyone for any event and if you're looking for a top notch DJ!

Profile Picture Anna, 9/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike was an awesome DJ. He was funny, easy to talk to, the guests were able to request songs, and he helped us personalize our wedding. After meeting with him a few weeks before the wedding we felt confident that he was going to make our wedding reception one we wouldn't forget and he lived up to our expectations. He put on an amazing light show toward the end that got everyone up and dancing and just knew what song to play next. We had a very diverse group of people and he made sure everyone got what they wanted.

Profile Picture Erin, 9/7/15, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ

They made everything so easy, both in the planning process and day of! Our wedding flowed perfectly because of their hard work!

Profile Picture Sara, 8/21/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were extremely pleased with our DJ at Pure Sounds Productions. Michael did an amazing job from the beginning to the end of the process. He helped guide us through the website to make our music selections quick and simple. Michael also responded immediately to any questions we had. Most important of all, he did a fantastic job playing the perfect music at the appropriate time the night of our wedding! All around, we couldn't be happier. Thank you Pure Sounds Productions and Michael for a spectacular evening.

Profile Picture Monica, 4/4/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Michael was great to work with. The company uses a customer based website that made it really easy to organize and choose music for the ceremony and reception. Originally I wasn't going to use a dj for the ceremony but I'm so glad I did! The fading out between songs was flawless and we chose a fun song as a recessional and asked him to crank it with our kiss and it created such a fun vibe to start off the wedding.
The reception also went really well and people were dancing their butts off the whole time. We had specifically requested no cheesy or cliche wedding songs so every time one was requested by a guest Michael was really good at finding one of us to ask if it was ok to play. In the long run it was better to just say give them what they want and it really kept the party going.

Profile Picture User3397870, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Category: DJ

Michael kept everything running smoothly and had our guests dancing the whole night.

Profile Picture Anna, 7/12/14, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Michael was awesome! Great music all night and kept my guests dancing! He was great keeping us on our timeline. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Tina, 6/13/14, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were so pleased with Pure Sounds for our wedding. I am totally inexperienced when it comes to knowing what music to play at different stages of a party. Pure Sounds gave excellent and honest advice. Our dinner music was elegant and there was a great variety of dance music for everyone! My wedding was perfect... Thanks in part to Pure Sounds!!!

Profile Picture Leona, 4/18/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Michael is a great DJ! He kept the dance floor packed the whole night! Although there were a few challenges in planning, the day of could not have gone smoother.

Profile Picture Christina, 8/3/13, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Michael was so easy to work with and really listened to our needs. He was really on top of the pacing of the reception and had everyone on the dance floor. Great job.

Profile Picture Joan, 6/29/13, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

A DJ can really make or break a wedding. Seeing as how we were getting married at 11am it can be hard to motivate people out to the dance floor. Michael was AWESOME!!!! Everyone was up moving. He really is a talented guy and very good at his job. Our wedding was great and Michael was a large part of that.

Also, choosing our music was very easy as well. Pure Sounds has a nice website that is very user friendly and also gives you suggestions if you are stuck and need help. We really appreciated all of the services they had to offer and how easy everything was for us. Very flexible and we definitely recommend!!

Profile Picture Robyn , 6/22/13, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were lead to Pure Sounds Productions by our venue. We were very satisfied with the outcome of the services they brought us. Meeting with Michael beforehand was very helpful. We explained to him how we wanted things to flow and he sure made it all happen. I made several playlist for the entire wedding and he went with my ideas, it made us very happy! We asked for no cheesy songs and he sure stuck by it even though he had several people asking :) Everything was so great and he kept our guests dancing and happy!!

Profile Picture tara, 3/2/13, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Michael with Puresounds Productions was a blast to work with. Thank you so much for making our day special - we had music that we loved and we really loved that you made our entrance song longer to make it work for announcing everyone. The consultation process was so smooth and Michael helped us create a plan that had all the bases covered. We would totally recommend this group for ANY occasion.

Profile Picture Faith, 7/14/12, 5 Reviews