Pure Photography Reviews

Pure Photography 7
  • Lesley

Lesley O'Garro · Married on 07/27/2019

su·per·ca·li·fra·gil·is·tic·ex·pi·a·li·do·cious :)

Andrew was a God-send! I was searching for a photographer who understood the importance of a wedding day, and the important moments that needed to be captured for my destination wedding in Jamaica. I found his profile and knew immediately he had a gift! He responded immediately with potential packages after I sent my initial inquiry, and even followed up consistently to be sure I had all the information I needed prior to booking his services. He even dedicated extra time to capture moments for my husband and I, and was super accommodating to me and my bridal party. The best part, was knowing that Andrew genuinely wanted to give us the best photographed moments we could possibly have. My family and I are so impressed by the SAMPLE photos, that we cannot wait to see the FINALS!
    It also helped that he is such a humble and easy-going person, that it was effortless and seamless working with him. I would and will undoubtedly have PurePhotography provide me with services whenever I book a trip to Jamaica-- even if it isn't for my wedding! :) Overall, I can say we were certainly blessed to have such an awesome person and photographer take part in our very special wedding day.

Sent on 08/08/2019

Alia Daley-Boothe · Married on 07/06/2019

Wonderful Fun Exciting Emotional

Working with pure photography by Andrew Thomas was a wonderful experience. He makes his job less about him being the best and more about ensuring the customer gets the best, feel comfortable and supply their needs. He is patient and kind and is willing to do what ever it takes to get the best 'snap'. He has a great eye for the right pose, the right look and feel. Which depicts great talent. He is friendly and approachable and very professional. His pictures are of great quality. I enjoyed every moment and he made my engagement photo shoot as well as my wedding day more than spectacular.

Sent on 09/16/2019
    Pure Photography 15
    Pure Photography 16

Nikah Wright · Married on 05/11/2019

An amazing job!

Pure Photography did an amazing job at our wedding ! Pure Photography are easy to work with...very professional..on time ..I recommend using their services.Definitely look no further

Sent on 05/15/2019
    Pure Photography 17
    Pure Photography 18
    Pure Photography 19
    Pure Photography 20
    Pure Photography 21

Tamara Francis Palmer · Married on 12/26/2018

Magnificent

He was a very pleasant person to work. Love the photobook and the way it was put together..

Sent on 04/25/2019

Akela · Married on 12/15/2018

PURE = Prefect. Unique. Reliable. Exceptional

Wow. I am lost for words. Pure photography took my breathe away. My wedding day was memorable and magical and ANDREW and is team did an exceptional job. We were once customers doing business with them but now We are family. They when above and beyond to make my pictures perfect. Andrew said i will give you the best shots ever and he DID deliver. They were professional, I LOVE MY PICTURES. I AM THE ENVY of every bride who never used andrew for their wedding pictures. I got so much persons asking for is contact number when they saw the wedding pictures. ....Take my word. You wouldn't regret it.... Andrew and Natz i know God will continue to blessing your business. You guys have a talent only given by God. So i go back to say again PURE photography will take your breathe away. From kaneal and akela. Predistine by God.

Sent on 05/11/2019
  • Annakay

Annakay Bonner · Married on 08/11/2018

Above and beyond

Exceptional service! Quality at its best! No 1 could have done it better.

Sent on 04/26/2019
    Pure Photography 22
    Pure Photography 23
  • Julemay

Julemay Williams · Married on 08/04/2018

Allister and Julemay's Wedding

Thanks to Pure Photography, my wedding and engagement photos were absolutely stunning! I choose Pure Photography for all my photo shoots (birthdays and other). Andrew and team are flexible and will give you out of the box photos that last a lifetime. You won't regret it!

Sent on 06/23/2019
    Pure Photography 24
    Pure Photography 25
    Pure Photography 26
    Pure Photography 27
  • I

Imesia Ewan-Tulloch · Married on 04/22/2018

Professional and creative

Andrew and his team are the best! They showed up early, were professional and like little mice running around trying to be inconspicuous and in the mix snapping shots at the same time. If I ever have a wedding reunion event I'd definitely hire the team again to capture the day.

Sent on 04/27/2019
    Pure Photography 28
    Pure Photography 29
    Pure Photography 30
  • Sandrea

Sandrea Gay Den Plummer · Married on 12/30/2017

Awesomely Creative Work

Pure Photography is exactly what it is; pure, creativity, pure spectacularity, pure brilliance and pure swag.

They offered timely service and were highly professional in their management of my engagement shoot, bridal shower and wedding day.
    They have the latest equipment and a well-talented team which results in high-quality images.

I got more value for my money from Pure Photography.

No more guessing around, searching around, anxiety issues.... Contact Pure Photography Today

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Pure Photography 31
  • Kadian

Kadian Richards · Married on 08/12/2017

Amazingly awesome job

He covered my wedding and the pictures were of very high quality. All the important parts were captured so we have all those moments to look back on. He was on time and took the job seriously which helped to make our day special. We got our photos in a timely manner and we were given the photos in the form of a soft copy, which made it easy for us because they were so many. There is so much to say about my experience with this company. I can assure you you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Dont choose another photographer!!!!

Andrew and his team are fantAstic!!!! They're creative and goes with the flow. Hands down THE BEST photographer I've worked with! Love LOVE Pure Photography

Sent on 05/10/2019