Pure Luxe Bride Reviews

Pure Luxe Bride 4
Pure Luxe Bride 5
Pure Luxe Bride 6

Elly · Married on 05/04/2018

Working with the Pure Luxe Bride team was truly a one of a kind experience! The value of their expertise and experience is immeasurable- they were incredibly responsive, attentive to detail and organized. Their design skills and ability to bring our vision to life was so incredible, the event was more beautiful than we ever imagined! They knew exactly which vendors to recommend based on our individual style and tastes and they handled all of the correspondence with them. They built and executed a timeline, and handled absolutely everything the day of. Every detail of the day from start to finish was taken care of flawlessly! Thanks to Blake and Francesca I got to enjoy every moment of my wedding day! Choosing Pure Luxe Bride was one of the best decisions we could have made and we HIGHLY recommend them!!

Jaclyn · Married on 09/30/2017

Blake and Francesca are absolutely amazing. They are both so easy to talk to, will answer any question you have honestly, and have a wonderful eye for detail. Every guest that attended our wedding couldn't believe the amount of thought that went into each part. We are so happy they were there for us in all of the planning and on our wedding day!

Pure Luxe Bride 7
    Pure Luxe Bride 8
    Pure Luxe Bride 9
    Pure Luxe Bride 10
    Pure Luxe Bride 11
    Pure Luxe Bride 12

Chrystal · Married on 06/15/2017

These ladies created the wedding of my dreams. They were kind, very responsive to emails and easy to work with while planning a destination wedding in Charleston. I highly recommend Pure Luxe for wedding planning services!

Victoria · Married on 05/01/2017

Francesca and Blake are two of the sweetest people you will ever meet, but additionally, they are the best in the business in what they do. You do not only get amazing wedding planners, you get two people who are dedicated to you and your big day from the moment you first connect with them. They know the best vendors to work with, are incredible with design concepts, and every single person you work with from the cake designer to the florist and dj will tell you that you have the best wedding planners in all of Charleston. I honestly cried the day after my wedding just thinking about not being able to work with them anymore. Do yourself and your wedding a favor and hire them asap! I truly had the most perfect day of my life and it would not have happened without them.

Colene · Married on 03/11/2017

If you're reading this, I know you're stressing trying to find the perfect planner, but trust me, you do not need to look any farther. From start to finish Pure Luxe Bride exceeded all of our expectations. Francesca and Blake are amazing to work with and we could not have asked for a better team to help us plan our day. From the beginning, they listened to what we wanted and understood our priorities. Every single vendor that they recommended was amazing to work with. We were so lucky to have all of them. While mostly fun, planning a wedding can be stressful at times and is also a financial commitment. Francesca and Blake were always there to offer suggestions and advise us on ways in which we could get the most for our money. As we started to communicate with some of our vendors, we realized how fortunate we were to find Pure Luxe Bride. Everyone we encountered gave them glowing reviews and emphasized how lucky we were. They are a very respected team in the wedding industry.

We are still speechless about the way our wedding and reception unfolded. The ceremony was at the Summerall Chapel and the reception was at The Cedar Room. It was impeccable and seamless thanks to Francesca and Blake. We had a little over 150 people at our wedding and all of our guests consistently tell us it was the best, most beautiful, and most fun wedding they have ever been to.

One of the best pieces of advice I can give is to trust Francesca and Blake. While you may want to micromanage every aspect and detail of your wedding, you shouldn't. You hire them because they're professionals, they absolutely know what they're doing, and they will create what you want. We took the advice and guidance of Francesca and Blake and the wedding they put together was everything we ever imagined and more.

Karilyn · Married on 11/19/2016

Anyone from Pure Luxe Bride is sure to make your wedding a dream! I was lucky to have Blake as my partial planner and both Blake and Francesca as my day-of coordinators, and I couldn't have asked for a better team! Blake assisted me with my planning and was always available. On my wedding day, they made sure everything was flawless and that my vision came to life. I am so thankful for these ladies!

• W

Whitney · Married on 10/22/2016

Where do I even start? This team is too amazing for me to fit everything I could say into one review. From day one Francesca and Blake knew exactly what I wanted on our wedding day! They are knowledgeable of the Charleston wedding vendors, have fantastic style, & are extremely organized. Our wedding seriously was flawless and didn't have a single hiccup thanks to these amazing ladies and their team! They go above and beyond for their clients! Once our wedding month hit, I got a sweet letter and gift from PLB! Over the entire year of planning, I knew I was in the best hands. They pointed me to perfect vendors, gave amazing advice, and were so prompt in communication! I can't thank these ladies and the PLB team enough! If you want a wedding planner for your wedding and you want it to be perfect--look no further, these ladies will not dissapoint! Not only did our wedding planning and wedding day go perfectly, but I feel like I have gained forever friends here!! Thanks so much for everything, PLB!! I would choose your team again and again for our big day!!! Best planning team in the business!!

Kenly · Married on 09/03/2016

Style and design visionaries. Consummate professionals. Fun and fabulous dream team.

Yes, the ladies of Pure Luxe Bride are all of that and more! I have been so thoroughly impressed with their incredible attention to detail, above and beyond client service and thoughtful and personal approach to the planning of our big day that I wanted to share my experience before our wedding day has even arrived! We'll call this Part 1 of a two part series. :)

PLB was the first vendor we hired in our wedding planning process and that decision couldn't have been a more crucial one. Francesca and Blake have been with us through each and every step along the way, helping us to navigate potentially stressful and overwhelming decisions with spot-on recommendations that showcased how carefully they listened to and cared about our personal style and vision.

We recently spent the day with them walking through our venue and discussing the many design elements of our wedding day and I was truly floored by how well they had mapped their proposed table settings, florals, tenting, decor, etc. to my pie-in-the-sky, dream wedding vision. It was such an amazing feeling to see my ideal wedding day actually coming to life! I have since referred to them as my wedding whisperers. :)

Beyond their amazing talent, they are also two of the kindest, most dedicated and hardest working people you'll ever meet. I've never had a call or email go unanswered and they make you feel as if you're the only Bride in their world whenever you meet. After leaving our recent planning meeting, my fiance and I also agreed that we'd have loved to invite them to be guests at our wedding if they weren't already stuck planning and designing the whole thing!

Kenly · Married on 09/03/2016

My husband and I are just returning from our wedding and honeymoon and, because of the absolutely spectacular work of the PLB team, writing this review was one of the very first to-do's on my list!

I am still walking on clouds from our magical day - a day that was created soup to nuts by the amazing duo of Francesca and Blake. Our wedding was above and beyond everything I had ever dreamed of, a real-life fairy tale. Having worked with them for more than a year on planning our design and styling every detail, securing the vendors who were a best fit for us, finalizing food and beverage menus, continually aligning on budget, and everything in between, I can confidently say that there was not a single element missed by these ladies. As we all know, wedding planning can be astronomically stressful, but with Francesca and Blake by my side, it all felt infinitely more manageable and, dare I say, fun!

From our very first meeting, they both really listened to the look and feel I was envisioning, which was evident from every recommendation they presented from there on out. When I was debating any particular decision, I felt completely comfortable deferring to their expertise and leaning on them for guidance. They have such an INCREDIBLE eye and vision - it's an awe-inspiring thing to watch them bring your dream design to life. It was also never lost on me that they are tremendously communicative, organized and attentive. I attribute a lot of the ease and calm I felt going in to our wedding to the fact that these two were right there, making me feel as if I were their only client.

I could go on and on as to the many reasons Francesca and Blake are the VERY BEST in the business, but sadly there's a word limit so I'll have to close here. If you are in search of a wedding planner, I can confidently say that PLB is the VERY BEST in the business. They will not only create the wedding day you've always envisioned, but will out-do even your own, wildest dreams.

Margie · Married on 07/16/2016

Pure Luxe exceeded our expectations . Francesca and Blake handled all the details expertly and professionally. They oversaw the timeline for the party buses, the church , the set up at the venue, the tram tours of Magnolia plantation , the gift bags for the children , the pashmina baskets to keep the guests warm , and making sure all the vendors were compensated . I was able to have the time of my life and really enjoy the party without worrying. In fact everyone commented on how perfect the day was. My guests thought I did a fantastic job of planning a wedding from a distance(did I fool them!). It was all due to having the best Wedding Planner ! Thank you, Francesca ( Pure Luxe) for the best wedding imaginable

Theresa · Married on 07/02/2016

Where do I even begin...Francesca and the Pure Luxe Bride team gets my 5 Star rating across the board! Francesca leaves no stone unturned when it comes to her planning and event design. Her mission is to make your special day the most unique and memorable experience from start to finish. What I appreciate most is that she truly listens to her Client's vision and enjoys the challenge of making that a reality! She is there to guide you, offering the most professional creativity and support, without stepping on toes. If you are looking for a team that really goes above and beyond and always puts the Client's desire first, look no further!

• User4200860 · 2+ years ago

Francesca and Blake were amazing to work with! They were really open to my requests and ideas, but also very honest about what was worth spending money and time on or not. They are such sweet girls and made my whole family feel comfortable contacting them with questions or concerns. I really was looked out for as their client and never felt pressured to pick their recommendations or ideas. Their designs are beautiful though, so definitely don't be afraid to just let them run with it if that's your style! They were very organized and prompt, and kept things moving on the day of our wedding. The day was seamless and beautiful!!

Sent on 07/02/2016

Pure Luxe Bride's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Meg! We absolutely loved working with you and your family for your day, it was perfect!

Stacey · Married on 03/13/2016

I am so glad I hired Pure Luxe Bride for my wedding!! Throughout the whole planning process, Francesca and her team are fantastic- they are quick to respond to emails, they always provide helpful answers and great suggestions, and they are just a pleasure to work with. The wedding day itself went super smoothly- the couple kinks we did have were resolved quickly and calmly- and the decor was BEAUTIFUL!! I had a vision in mind for my wedding, and what Pure Luxe Bride delivered was better than I imagined! Choose them for your wedding! You'll be SO happy you did!

Nikki · Married on 11/07/2015

All the ladies of Pure Luxe Bride were wonderful! I started working with Pure Luxe about 4 months out from my wedding and had almost nothing planned but these ladies were able to get me back on track and had answers and recommendations every time I asked. They were very responsive and I never had to wait long for a response. Francesca, who helped with the design, listened carefully during our phone consultation and looked over my Pinterest board and by the time I joined her for our in-person design meeting I knew I had found a perfect fit. Everything she showed me was perfect and I felt so comfortable knowing that we shared the same vision for my wedding. As for the day of my wedding, I am sure there were a few hiccups, but I didn't have to deal with any of it which was fantastic! London, who was my day-of contact, kept me from stressing out and handled everything so that all I had to do was get dressed and down the aisle. Pure Luxe Bride was wonderful and I'm so thankful they were there to help create my dream wedding!

Andria · Married on 10/17/2015

Our special day wouldn't be the same without Francesca, Blake and London. When I first talked to Francesca, we just clicked. From the beginning brainstorm all the way through wedding day, the team was attentive and helpful with each decision we were making.

I had so many compliments on wedding day about the decor and how amazing everything looked with all of the small details. Best part was that wedding day was stress-free and I was able to enjoy my guests. At the end of the night, they had organized everything I needed and sent us on our way. It was a magical night I'll never forget. Highly recommended!

Sarah · Married on 10/17/2015

Exceeded my every expectation! My mother found Pure Luxe Bride and I kept going back and forth about the need. Boy, am I thankful we decided to book them! Francesca immediately helped me figure out what I was doing, while Blake became my go-to person as my wedding day came near. I latched on to her for dear life! Their presence on my wedding day was amazing. The day went seamlessly and my husband and I didn't have to lift a finger. They truly made it the best day of our lives. I would book them 100 times if I could.

Samantha · Married on 10/16/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Francesca and Blake. They were there every step of the way and made the wedding planning process easy. Francesca and Blake were always available to answer any question, no matter how big or small it was. They were able to remove a lot of stress that comes along with the planning process. Their ability to take our description of what we wanted our wedding day to look like and make it a reality was extremely impressive. Every vendor they recommended fit in our budget as well as our vision. From our eyes, the wedding day was completely flawless. I had no anxiety because I knew that they had everything under control. It was an amazing experience being able to enjoy all the moments and not worry about all the little details. I could not imagine planning a wedding without them.

Elizabeth · Married on 10/09/2015

LOVED working with Francesca, Blake and the entire team at Pure Luxe and would absolutely recommend them to any destination bride looking to find a planner you can really trust in Charleston. From the very beginning, they were so on top of everything and always quick to respond and answer/anticipate any questions I might have. Their vendor recommendations were ridiculously spot on too, which saved me a ton of time researching and trying to hunt down the right people. I felt like they truly got a sense for my style while helping me create a wedding that was unique to us. In fact, my favorite compliment from our wedding is how personalized and "so us" every little detail at the wedding was. The day went off without a hitch thanks to them!

When I began the search for our wedding planner I knew immediately after speaking with Francesca that Pure Luxe Bride was perfect for us. I had spoken to several other planners, but Francesca ultimately wowed me with her professionalism and passion that I could already hear in her voice just over the phone. When I became engaged, my husband and I lived in Texas at the time and my parents in Atlanta. We knew right away that a planner was probably in our best interest and this turned out to be the best decision we made in the entire wedding planning process. I had so many ideas in my head as to how I wanted our wedding day to be and Francesca was so good at taking my ideas and cultivating the “vision” that every bride speaks of. Along with ideas, she added so much more than I could have ever imagined. Everything was so well managed from scheduling phone calls to stay in the loop, to receiving a folder filled with checklists, vendor lists even SC marriage license information. When I finally met Francesca, Blake and London I was on cloud 9 just because it was so clear that I had picked a group of incredible ladies who I easily related to and felt like were honestly the best in the crazy wedding planning industry that Charleston can be. Our day blew me away with the glitz and glam that I knew they would provide along with the stress free (as stress free as you can be on your wedding day) atmosphere because they had everything aligned and covered. Choose these ladies if you want that seamless day with nothing to worry about. I cannot imagine not having these professionals dealing with all the odds and ends of planning the biggest day of your life. Trust me, you cannot go wrong with this team. I miss them already and definitely feel like I’ve made lifelong friends and not just hired someone to complete a service! They are truly the best and I am so happy they were a HUGE part of the best day of our lives! XOXO Jaclyn and Oliver

Planning a wedding can be an intimidating and overwhelming process with tons of details and moving parts to coordinate, especially doing it long distance (NYC to Charleston in my case). However, the wonderful ladies of Pure Luxe Bride helped make planning one of the most special, important, and exciting days of your life, just that... amazing and more fun than you can imagine. The Pure Luxe Bride team is helpful, organized and extremely responsive to any and all questions and concerns. They listened to all of my ideas, and helped me bring my wedding vision to reality. Not only did they help understand how to best use my budget to plan my dream wedding, but their thoughtful and honest recommendations helped me assemble a fantastic team of wedding vendors and narrow options down to those that best fit my style. On the day of my wedding, the team handled everything, which allowed me and my now husband to enjoy ever minute of the special day. Not matter how big or how small the request, the team always went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly. In short, I highly recommend Pure Luxe Bride to anyone who is getting married!

Jordan · Married on 07/25/2015

Once signing on with Pure Luxe I immediately knew I was in good hands. I went from being completely overwhlmed with decisions, to ecstatic about how fabulous my big day would be. I simply relayed my likes and dislikes to Francesca and Blake and they made everything happen beyond my expectations and visions. There was absolutely nothing to worry about the day of the wedding, the professionals had everything you could even imagine planned out perfectly. When I saw the venue I couldn't believe I was at MY wedding!

Lots of people asked why we chose Charleston. We knew it was a lovely and beautiful place but what really made our decision was our first conversation over the phone with PLB!

They were so helpful but not pushy and had a wonderful ability to make us both feel relaxed but it the same time trust that they were very much in control.

They listened to our (at times vague) ideas and helped to tease out exactly what we would like.

PLB helped to form our ideas and make them a reality, which became the exceptionally wonderful reality of our wedding day.

Their recommendations were superb and all the suppliers exceeded our (very high!) expectations.

The decor, music, flowers, photographers and most importantly cake and food were all incredible!

Throughout the process, PLB were always responsive and fantastic calm-but efficient-problem solvers.

It isn't easy planning a wedding and it's even harder to do so at a distance(UK!)-PLB helped to make this possible with minimal stress.

Above all, the day itself went so smoothly. We knew we could fully entrust PLB to take control and this enabled us to stand back, live in the moment and soak it all in.
    All of our guests were truly impressed (lots of "best wedding ever" comments!) and our parents were thrilled. Very highly recommended!

Elizabeth · Married on 04/25/2015

If you are planning a wedding in Charleston then do yourself a favor and go book Pure Luxe Bride right now. Francesca, Blake, London, and the rest of their wonderful team took care of my husband and I for 14 months as we planned our wedding last weekend and it was the most amazing experience I've ever had with a vendor. To start, they are so fabulous at communicating and are always very quick to respond, which is so refreshing. If they are unavailable they always had an auto responder on to let people know when they would be available again, so I always knew when I could reach them, which was SO helpful. I had so, so many questions throughout the planning process, from the smallest most unimportant questions to questions that our parents were asking us. No matter what it was, Pure Luxe always made me feel as though I was their number one priority and that there was no question too small, they everything I wanted to know was always very important. They were with me at my most important meetings, like rentals and flowers, and really held my and and guided me through everything. The weather forecast was bad for our wedding day and 48 hours before the wedding we had to come up with a new plan for the ceremony, as it was going to be held on the lawn at Harborside East, and had to rent a tent and basically create a new decor plan. When I walked into my venue I was completely speechless, and no words can ever describe what a seriously fantastic job they did. They worked tirelessly and created the most flawless and most beautiful space imaginable. I had a very specific and more unique vision for our wedding day and they completely NAILED IT. Not only that, but they were so sweet and waited on my husband and I hand and foot during the wedding, from making sure everyone was in the right places for the ceremony to making sure that my husband and I sat down to eat a meal and always had a drink in hand. I am forever grateful to this team, they gave us the most beautiful day!

Elizabeth · Married on 04/19/2015

Absolutely perfect in every way. I cannot say enough great things about these ladies! Francesca, Blake and team were so wonderful to work with. They took the stress out of wedding planning and made it fun. Francesca is a talented professional who will do whatever it takes to get the job done and make your vision come to life. My stress level went from 10 - 0 every time we spoke. If you're looking for a planner your search is over. Hire Pure Luxe Bride - DONE. You won't regret it, worth every penny and much more. LOVE THEM!

• Stephanie + Chad

Stephanie · Married on 02/21/2015

Well.... if you are reading this, congrats! You must be engaged and looking for that special team to help you plan your dream day. I'm here to tell you, that you can stop looking - you found them. Whew, now onto the fun stuff :)
    Planning a wedding can trigger so many emotions - joy, excitement, day dreaming, nervousness...and don't forget being completely overwhelmed.
    Finding PLB, was meant to happen for me, and hopefully for you. This team will not only share in all of those emotions with you, but they will also calm any fears, freak outs, and deer in the headlight moments. These girls are pros. And they do it with a smile, and with laughter that makes this experience ENJOYABLE!
    I personally lived out of town from Charleston, which was way finding trusted and reliable wedding planners on the ground in Charleston so important. Their Charleston relationships and experiences make every dollar worth it. Don't second guess that for a minute.
    From ironing out a planning schedule, to handling difficult budget conversations with my parents, to handling my hectic work schedule availability - these rock stars kept everything moving seamlessly...on time and on budget.
    I felt comfortable bringing ideas to the table, and they brought me even better ones. They truly took time to learn and understand our style and vision and knew which vendors, specialists, florist, photographer, musician, transportation, and caterer to bring into the mix to make a verbalized vision come to life...not to mention the end result exceeding every exception my husband and I ever had.
    This team ends up becoming your lifeline in more than one way. They are probably the closest people to you in this process, as they know every detail. They make it easy. They make it so enjoyable. They make it so memorable.
    Treat yourself to this experience, you won't regret it. Choosing PLB was the best decision we made! Hands down.