Pure Luxe Bride Reviews

Pure Luxe Bride 6
Pure Luxe Bride 7
  • Brittney

Brittney Levine · Married on 06/22/2019

Pure luxe bride - best planning duo in charleston!

All I can say is, thank god for Francesca and Blake of Pure Luxe Bride! Being in the events industry, my mom and I didn’t think we were going to have wedding planners, and my entire family is so grateful that we had them a part of our entire wedding process. Everything leading up to our wedding and on the actual day, would not have been the same if we didn’t have them there, leading the charge!
    Our first wedding was postponed due to Hurricane Florence and Francesca and Blake were on EVERY SINGLE DETAIL. Within three hours of knowing we had to reschedule, we had a new date booked with all of our original vendors on board.
    Fast forward to today, having worked together for almost two years, we consider them more friends than planners. They were there for every single step, with amazing email communication and phone calls. They also laid out our budget, letting us know about every single vendor’s style and pricing, and were very organized with due dates and timelines.
    Personally, they also really got to know us as a couple – taking the time to ask what we liked and really learning our style. We wanted to be very unique with some details and they allowed us to express what we wanted and offered their helpful guidance and opinions along the way. Honesty is so importance to us and their candor was beyond helpful.
    Seriously, look no further than Francesca and Blake. You will be in the best hands and we can’t thank them enough for everything they did to make our day as special as it was!

Sent on 07/10/2019
    Pure Luxe Bride 14
    Pure Luxe Bride 15
  • Megan

Megan Emond · Married on 06/02/2019

Pure Luxe Bride made our wedding dream come true!

Francesca and Blake are the ultimate BEST planners in the wedding industry! There is nothing but amazing things to say about these two talented ladies. They gave their full dedication to making our wedding dreams come true. From the start, they made it their priority to get to know us as a couple by taking the time to understand our style, likes, and dislikes. We automatically felt so comfortable and knew we were lucky to have them plan our wedding. They were always available for questions or guidance. It was truly a stress free planning process! Everything from the vendor choices to the design was spot on with our vision. Francesca and Blake are the sweetest people who genuinely care about their couples and will bend over backwards to make sure you are getting the best wedding planning experience. They exceeded our expectations!! Our wedding day was magical and absolutely perfect, we could not have done it without them. They made sure that we had the best day and we can't thank them enough for all of their hard work! We will miss working with them!! Do not hesitate to hire Pure Luxe Bride - you will get the best of the best!

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Pure Luxe Bride 16
    Pure Luxe Bride 17
    Pure Luxe Bride 18

Elly · Married on 05/04/2018

Working with the Pure Luxe Bride team was truly a one of a kind experience! The value of their expertise and experience is immeasurable- they were incredibly responsive, attentive to detail and organized. Their design skills and ability to bring our vision to life was so incredible, the event was more beautiful than we ever imagined! They knew exactly which vendors to recommend based on our individual style and tastes and they handled all of the correspondence with them. They built and executed a timeline, and handled absolutely everything the day of. Every detail of the day from start to finish was taken care of flawlessly! Thanks to Blake and Francesca I got to enjoy every moment of my wedding day! Choosing Pure Luxe Bride was one of the best decisions we could have made and we HIGHLY recommend them!!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Jaclyn · Married on 09/30/2017

Blake and Francesca are absolutely amazing. They are both so easy to talk to, will answer any question you have honestly, and have a wonderful eye for detail. Every guest that attended our wedding couldn't believe the amount of thought that went into each part. We are so happy they were there for us in all of the planning and on our wedding day!

Sent on 10/08/2017
    Pure Luxe Bride 19
    Pure Luxe Bride 20
    Pure Luxe Bride 21
    Pure Luxe Bride 22
    Pure Luxe Bride 23
    Pure Luxe Bride 24

Chrystal · Married on 06/15/2017

These ladies created the wedding of my dreams. They were kind, very responsive to emails and easy to work with while planning a destination wedding in Charleston. I highly recommend Pure Luxe for wedding planning services!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Victoria · Married on 05/01/2017

Francesca and Blake are two of the sweetest people you will ever meet, but additionally, they are the best in the business in what they do. You do not only get amazing wedding planners, you get two people who are dedicated to you and your big day from the moment you first connect with them. They know the best vendors to work with, are incredible with design concepts, and every single person you work with from the cake designer to the florist and dj will tell you that you have the best wedding planners in all of Charleston. I honestly cried the day after my wedding just thinking about not being able to work with them anymore. Do yourself and your wedding a favor and hire them asap! I truly had the most perfect day of my life and it would not have happened without them.

Sent on 05/07/2017

Colene · Married on 03/11/2017

If you're reading this, I know you're stressing trying to find the perfect planner, but trust me, you do not need to look any farther. From start to finish Pure Luxe Bride exceeded all of our expectations. Francesca and Blake are amazing to work with and we could not have asked for a better team to help us plan our day. From the beginning, they listened to what we wanted and understood our priorities. Every single vendor that they recommended was amazing to work with. We were so lucky to have all of them. While mostly fun, planning a wedding can be stressful at times and is also a financial commitment. Francesca and Blake were always there to offer suggestions and advise us on ways in which we could get the most for our money. As we started to communicate with some of our vendors, we realized how fortunate we were to find Pure Luxe Bride. Everyone we encountered gave them glowing reviews and emphasized how lucky we were. They are a very respected team in the wedding industry.

We are still speechless about the way our wedding and reception unfolded. The ceremony was at the Summerall Chapel and the reception was at The Cedar Room. It was impeccable and seamless thanks to Francesca and Blake. We had a little over 150 people at our wedding and all of our guests consistently tell us it was the best, most beautiful, and most fun wedding they have ever been to.

One of the best pieces of advice I can give is to trust Francesca and Blake. While you may want to micromanage every aspect and detail of your wedding, you shouldn't. You hire them because they're professionals, they absolutely know what they're doing, and they will create what you want. We took the advice and guidance of Francesca and Blake and the wedding they put together was everything we ever imagined and more.

Sent on 03/20/2017

Karilyn · Married on 11/19/2016

Anyone from Pure Luxe Bride is sure to make your wedding a dream! I was lucky to have Blake as my partial planner and both Blake and Francesca as my day-of coordinators, and I couldn't have asked for a better team! Blake assisted me with my planning and was always available. On my wedding day, they made sure everything was flawless and that my vision came to life. I am so thankful for these ladies!

Sent on 12/06/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/22/2016

Where do I even start? This team is too amazing for me to fit everything I could say into one review. From day one Francesca and Blake knew exactly what I wanted on our wedding day! They are knowledgeable of the Charleston wedding vendors, have fantastic style, & are extremely organized. Our wedding seriously was flawless and didn't have a single hiccup thanks to these amazing ladies and their team! They go above and beyond for their clients! Once our wedding month hit, I got a sweet letter and gift from PLB! Over the entire year of planning, I knew I was in the best hands. They pointed me to perfect vendors, gave amazing advice, and were so prompt in communication! I can't thank these ladies and the PLB team enough! If you want a wedding planner for your wedding and you want it to be perfect--look no further, these ladies will not dissapoint! Not only did our wedding planning and wedding day go perfectly, but I feel like I have gained forever friends here!! Thanks so much for everything, PLB!! I would choose your team again and again for our big day!!! Best planning team in the business!!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Kenly · Married on 09/03/2016

Style and design visionaries. Consummate professionals. Fun and fabulous dream team.

Yes, the ladies of Pure Luxe Bride are all of that and more! I have been so thoroughly impressed with their incredible attention to detail, above and beyond client service and thoughtful and personal approach to the planning of our big day that I wanted to share my experience before our wedding day has even arrived! We'll call this Part 1 of a two part series. :)

PLB was the first vendor we hired in our wedding planning process and that decision couldn't have been a more crucial one. Francesca and Blake have been with us through each and every step along the way, helping us to navigate potentially stressful and overwhelming decisions with spot-on recommendations that showcased how carefully they listened to and cared about our personal style and vision.

We recently spent the day with them walking through our venue and discussing the many design elements of our wedding day and I was truly floored by how well they had mapped their proposed table settings, florals, tenting, decor, etc. to my pie-in-the-sky, dream wedding vision. It was such an amazing feeling to see my ideal wedding day actually coming to life! I have since referred to them as my wedding whisperers. :)

Beyond their amazing talent, they are also two of the kindest, most dedicated and hardest working people you'll ever meet. I've never had a call or email go unanswered and they make you feel as if you're the only Bride in their world whenever you meet. After leaving our recent planning meeting, my fiance and I also agreed that we'd have loved to invite them to be guests at our wedding if they weren't already stuck planning and designing the whole thing!

Sent on 03/11/2016

Kenly · Married on 09/03/2016

My husband and I are just returning from our wedding and honeymoon and, because of the absolutely spectacular work of the PLB team, writing this review was one of the very first to-do's on my list!

I am still walking on clouds from our magical day - a day that was created soup to nuts by the amazing duo of Francesca and Blake. Our wedding was above and beyond everything I had ever dreamed of, a real-life fairy tale. Having worked with them for more than a year on planning our design and styling every detail, securing the vendors who were a best fit for us, finalizing food and beverage menus, continually aligning on budget, and everything in between, I can confidently say that there was not a single element missed by these ladies. As we all know, wedding planning can be astronomically stressful, but with Francesca and Blake by my side, it all felt infinitely more manageable and, dare I say, fun!

From our very first meeting, they both really listened to the look and feel I was envisioning, which was evident from every recommendation they presented from there on out. When I was debating any particular decision, I felt completely comfortable deferring to their expertise and leaning on them for guidance. They have such an INCREDIBLE eye and vision - it's an awe-inspiring thing to watch them bring your dream design to life. It was also never lost on me that they are tremendously communicative, organized and attentive. I attribute a lot of the ease and calm I felt going in to our wedding to the fact that these two were right there, making me feel as if I were their only client.

I could go on and on as to the many reasons Francesca and Blake are the VERY BEST in the business, but sadly there's a word limit so I'll have to close here. If you are in search of a wedding planner, I can confidently say that PLB is the VERY BEST in the business. They will not only create the wedding day you've always envisioned, but will out-do even your own, wildest dreams.

Sent on 09/25/2016

Margie · Married on 07/16/2016

Pure Luxe exceeded our expectations . Francesca and Blake handled all the details expertly and professionally. They oversaw the timeline for the party buses, the church , the set up at the venue, the tram tours of Magnolia plantation , the gift bags for the children , the pashmina baskets to keep the guests warm , and making sure all the vendors were compensated . I was able to have the time of my life and really enjoy the party without worrying. In fact everyone commented on how perfect the day was. My guests thought I did a fantastic job of planning a wedding from a distance(did I fool them!). It was all due to having the best Wedding Planner ! Thank you, Francesca ( Pure Luxe) for the best wedding imaginable

Sent on 11/01/2013

Theresa · Married on 07/02/2016

Where do I even begin...Francesca and the Pure Luxe Bride team gets my 5 Star rating across the board! Francesca leaves no stone unturned when it comes to her planning and event design. Her mission is to make your special day the most unique and memorable experience from start to finish. What I appreciate most is that she truly listens to her Client's vision and enjoys the challenge of making that a reality! She is there to guide you, offering the most professional creativity and support, without stepping on toes. If you are looking for a team that really goes above and beyond and always puts the Client's desire first, look no further!

Sent on 07/22/2016
  • User4200860 · 2+ years ago

Francesca and Blake were amazing to work with! They were really open to my requests and ideas, but also very honest about what was worth spending money and time on or not. They are such sweet girls and made my whole family feel comfortable contacting them with questions or concerns. I really was looked out for as their client and never felt pressured to pick their recommendations or ideas. Their designs are beautiful though, so definitely don't be afraid to just let them run with it if that's your style! They were very organized and prompt, and kept things moving on the day of our wedding. The day was seamless and beautiful!!

Sent on 07/02/2016

Pure Luxe Bride's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Meg! We absolutely loved working with you and your family for your day, it was perfect!

Stacey · Married on 03/13/2016

I am so glad I hired Pure Luxe Bride for my wedding!! Throughout the whole planning process, Francesca and her team are fantastic- they are quick to respond to emails, they always provide helpful answers and great suggestions, and they are just a pleasure to work with. The wedding day itself went super smoothly- the couple kinks we did have were resolved quickly and calmly- and the decor was BEAUTIFUL!! I had a vision in mind for my wedding, and what Pure Luxe Bride delivered was better than I imagined! Choose them for your wedding! You'll be SO happy you did!

Sent on 04/18/2016

Nikki · Married on 11/07/2015

All the ladies of Pure Luxe Bride were wonderful! I started working with Pure Luxe about 4 months out from my wedding and had almost nothing planned but these ladies were able to get me back on track and had answers and recommendations every time I asked. They were very responsive and I never had to wait long for a response. Francesca, who helped with the design, listened carefully during our phone consultation and looked over my Pinterest board and by the time I joined her for our in-person design meeting I knew I had found a perfect fit. Everything she showed me was perfect and I felt so comfortable knowing that we shared the same vision for my wedding. As for the day of my wedding, I am sure there were a few hiccups, but I didn't have to deal with any of it which was fantastic! London, who was my day-of contact, kept me from stressing out and handled everything so that all I had to do was get dressed and down the aisle. Pure Luxe Bride was wonderful and I'm so thankful they were there to help create my dream wedding!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Andria · Married on 10/17/2015

Our special day wouldn't be the same without Francesca, Blake and London. When I first talked to Francesca, we just clicked. From the beginning brainstorm all the way through wedding day, the team was attentive and helpful with each decision we were making.

I had so many compliments on wedding day about the decor and how amazing everything looked with all of the small details. Best part was that wedding day was stress-free and I was able to enjoy my guests. At the end of the night, they had organized everything I needed and sent us on our way. It was a magical night I'll never forget. Highly recommended!

Sarah · Married on 10/17/2015

Exceeded my every expectation! My mother found Pure Luxe Bride and I kept going back and forth about the need. Boy, am I thankful we decided to book them! Francesca immediately helped me figure out what I was doing, while Blake became my go-to person as my wedding day came near. I latched on to her for dear life! Their presence on my wedding day was amazing. The day went seamlessly and my husband and I didn't have to lift a finger. They truly made it the best day of our lives. I would book them 100 times if I could.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Samantha · Married on 10/16/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Francesca and Blake. They were there every step of the way and made the wedding planning process easy. Francesca and Blake were always available to answer any question, no matter how big or small it was. They were able to remove a lot of stress that comes along with the planning process. Their ability to take our description of what we wanted our wedding day to look like and make it a reality was extremely impressive. Every vendor they recommended fit in our budget as well as our vision. From our eyes, the wedding day was completely flawless. I had no anxiety because I knew that they had everything under control. It was an amazing experience being able to enjoy all the moments and not worry about all the little details. I could not imagine planning a wedding without them.

Sent on 12/30/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 10/09/2015

LOVED working with Francesca, Blake and the entire team at Pure Luxe and would absolutely recommend them to any destination bride looking to find a planner you can really trust in Charleston. From the very beginning, they were so on top of everything and always quick to respond and answer/anticipate any questions I might have. Their vendor recommendations were ridiculously spot on too, which saved me a ton of time researching and trying to hunt down the right people. I felt like they truly got a sense for my style while helping me create a wedding that was unique to us. In fact, my favorite compliment from our wedding is how personalized and "so us" every little detail at the wedding was. The day went off without a hitch thanks to them!

Sent on 10/20/2015

When I began the search for our wedding planner I knew immediately after speaking with Francesca that Pure Luxe Bride was perfect for us. I had spoken to several other planners, but Francesca ultimately wowed me with her professionalism and passion that I could already hear in her voice just over the phone. When I became engaged, my husband and I lived in Texas at the time and my parents in Atlanta. We knew right away that a planner was probably in our best interest and this turned out to be the best decision we made in the entire wedding planning process. I had so many ideas in my head as to how I wanted our wedding day to be and Francesca was so good at taking my ideas and cultivating the “vision” that every bride speaks of. Along with ideas, she added so much more than I could have ever imagined. Everything was so well managed from scheduling phone calls to stay in the loop, to receiving a folder filled with checklists, vendor lists even SC marriage license information. When I finally met Francesca, Blake and London I was on cloud 9 just because it was so clear that I had picked a group of incredible ladies who I easily related to and felt like were honestly the best in the crazy wedding planning industry that Charleston can be. Our day blew me away with the glitz and glam that I knew they would provide along with the stress free (as stress free as you can be on your wedding day) atmosphere because they had everything aligned and covered. Choose these ladies if you want that seamless day with nothing to worry about. I cannot imagine not having these professionals dealing with all the odds and ends of planning the biggest day of your life. Trust me, you cannot go wrong with this team. I miss them already and definitely feel like I’ve made lifelong friends and not just hired someone to complete a service! They are truly the best and I am so happy they were a HUGE part of the best day of our lives! XOXO Jaclyn and Oliver

Sent on 10/20/2015

Planning a wedding can be an intimidating and overwhelming process with tons of details and moving parts to coordinate, especially doing it long distance (NYC to Charleston in my case). However, the wonderful ladies of Pure Luxe Bride helped make planning one of the most special, important, and exciting days of your life, just that... amazing and more fun than you can imagine. The Pure Luxe Bride team is helpful, organized and extremely responsive to any and all questions and concerns. They listened to all of my ideas, and helped me bring my wedding vision to reality. Not only did they help understand how to best use my budget to plan my dream wedding, but their thoughtful and honest recommendations helped me assemble a fantastic team of wedding vendors and narrow options down to those that best fit my style. On the day of my wedding, the team handled everything, which allowed me and my now husband to enjoy ever minute of the special day. Not matter how big or how small the request, the team always went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly. In short, I highly recommend Pure Luxe Bride to anyone who is getting married!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Jordan · Married on 07/25/2015

Once signing on with Pure Luxe I immediately knew I was in good hands. I went from being completely overwhlmed with decisions, to ecstatic about how fabulous my big day would be. I simply relayed my likes and dislikes to Francesca and Blake and they made everything happen beyond my expectations and visions. There was absolutely nothing to worry about the day of the wedding, the professionals had everything you could even imagine planned out perfectly. When I saw the venue I couldn't believe I was at MY wedding!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Lots of people asked why we chose Charleston. We knew it was a lovely and beautiful place but what really made our decision was our first conversation over the phone with PLB!

They were so helpful but not pushy and had a wonderful ability to make us both feel relaxed but it the same time trust that they were very much in control.

They listened to our (at times vague) ideas and helped to tease out exactly what we would like.

PLB helped to form our ideas and make them a reality, which became the exceptionally wonderful reality of our wedding day.

Their recommendations were superb and all the suppliers exceeded our (very high!) expectations.

The decor, music, flowers, photographers and most importantly cake and food were all incredible!

Throughout the process, PLB were always responsive and fantastic calm-but efficient-problem solvers.

It isn't easy planning a wedding and it's even harder to do so at a distance(UK!)-PLB helped to make this possible with minimal stress.

Above all, the day itself went so smoothly. We knew we could fully entrust PLB to take control and this enabled us to stand back, live in the moment and soak it all in.
    All of our guests were truly impressed (lots of "best wedding ever" comments!) and our parents were thrilled. Very highly recommended!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 04/25/2015

If you are planning a wedding in Charleston then do yourself a favor and go book Pure Luxe Bride right now. Francesca, Blake, London, and the rest of their wonderful team took care of my husband and I for 14 months as we planned our wedding last weekend and it was the most amazing experience I've ever had with a vendor. To start, they are so fabulous at communicating and are always very quick to respond, which is so refreshing. If they are unavailable they always had an auto responder on to let people know when they would be available again, so I always knew when I could reach them, which was SO helpful. I had so, so many questions throughout the planning process, from the smallest most unimportant questions to questions that our parents were asking us. No matter what it was, Pure Luxe always made me feel as though I was their number one priority and that there was no question too small, they everything I wanted to know was always very important. They were with me at my most important meetings, like rentals and flowers, and really held my and and guided me through everything. The weather forecast was bad for our wedding day and 48 hours before the wedding we had to come up with a new plan for the ceremony, as it was going to be held on the lawn at Harborside East, and had to rent a tent and basically create a new decor plan. When I walked into my venue I was completely speechless, and no words can ever describe what a seriously fantastic job they did. They worked tirelessly and created the most flawless and most beautiful space imaginable. I had a very specific and more unique vision for our wedding day and they completely NAILED IT. Not only that, but they were so sweet and waited on my husband and I hand and foot during the wedding, from making sure everyone was in the right places for the ceremony to making sure that my husband and I sat down to eat a meal and always had a drink in hand. I am forever grateful to this team, they gave us the most beautiful day!

Sent on 05/03/2015