124 Reviews for Pure Event Group

Liability Insurance (3)
Flat Screen (2)
Projector (2)
Video Projection (1)

Pure Event was amazing from start to finish! I have already shared their information with so many people because they are so deserving! They take pride in their work and it shows! Hire them, you will NOT be disappointed! Thanks to the PEG Team!

Profile Picture Julie, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Pure Event Group truly made our wedding the most perfect night. I was the bride who had meetings with at least three different DJ companies and still was not happy. The music for your wedding is SO important, and I did not want to settle until I felt like we were truly taken care of. After meeting Joe Violante, I knew we were at the right place. He was so patient, kind, and understanding with both me and my mother haha. He knew what we wanted, and went the extra step every time we spoke to him. All of our guests enjoyed the music, and will not stop raving. Our MC Mike knew how to play the crowd and flowed through our night seamlessly.

I was lucky enough to have the beginning of this company at my sweet 16 ten years ago, and it felt so relieving that they still have the same values and talent as they did then, and are now applying it to weddings! I can truly say they are incredible and if you have not booked yet- you should! Thank you Pure Event Group!!

Profile Picture Anjelica, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We can't not even begin to tell you how incredible Joe and his Pure Event team were!!!! They absolutely crushed it at our wedding!! Joe had the crowd engaged and pumped up from start to finish and by the end of the night, you would have thought he was part of the family! I highly recommend the Pure Event team and commend then for their professionalism, organization and just overall kick butt performance!

Profile Picture Sara-Kate, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From the moment we met with Joe, it was clear how much passions and love he had for the business. It was a no brainer to choose PURE events for our wedding.
Our wedding was more amazing than I even dreamed possible. The music, love and energy that surrounded us the entire night is a true representation of what PURE brings. The dance floor was never empty, the flow through out all of the transitions were seamless and wedding moments were spotlighted, but the focus always remained on the love everyone in that room felt through the music.
Brian, our MC, was fantastic and he was able to keep the crowed engaged and keep the energy going until the last song played. The PURE video team was equally wonderful. The entire day they worked to get every shot and were amazing to work with.
I don't have enough phenomenal things to say about our photographer Peter Rigo. I will have the most beautiful memories to look back on thanks to him. Peter is so passionate about what he does and made sure to go beyond every shot we wanted. His dedication to his job and pleasing us was evident. His attention to detail was incredible and he made our entire day so easy and enjoyable.
Nicole & Bobby Clifton 11/3/17

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Pure Event Group is the best in the game! We knew our wedding was in good hands once we met Joe! My husband and I booked Pure for our photography, videography, DJ and MC and we could not have been happier with our decision.
Matt was our photographer - we had him for our engagement shoot and wedding day and he could not have been more patient with our large wedding party and family. He made sure that every single picture we took was perfect and that we took every picture that we wanted. He knew great locations to take pictures at our venue which made us feel confident that our pictures would turn out great. Before our wedding day, he also created our save the dates and was very helpful in helping us choose a perfect location for our engagement shoot. He is excellent at what he does.
Joe - was our MC and he knew how to get the crowd going. My guests were raving about how vibrant his energy was all night and how interactive he was. We also dealt with Joe throughout our entire wedding process, from the moment we booked to the day we got married. He and everyone else at Pure are very responsive via email or phone and are extremely helpful throughout the entire process, not just the wedding night.
CJ- our DJ, although I did not interact with him as much, my guests LOVED him... and so did we! Everyone still asks where we got our DJ from. He knew exactly what my guests wanted to get everyone on the dance floor.
We also dealt with several other people at Pure Event and each and everyone of them were excellent. They made our entire wedding process so seamless. Pure is truly the best of the best. Our wedding could not have been more perfect without them. THANK YOU!!

Profile Picture Therese, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

We knew right away when we met Joe V. that we wanted Pure Event Group to be a part of our wedding. We were lucky enough to have Joe as our MC and he was awesome! All throughout the night our guests were telling us how great Joe was and how much fun our wedding was. Joe and our DJ made a great team, feeling our crowd, and playing a great mix of music to keep everyone dancing the whole night. Thank you Joe and Pure Event Group for making our wedding so amazing!

Jacqui & Eric

Profile Picture Jacqui, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I never realized how much planning goes into 6 hours of celebrating. I CANNOT thank Joe from Pure Event Group enough for making the ENTIRE experience go so smoothly. From start to finish, Joe was there to help us with every step of the entertainment. I had 224 people at my wedding and 224 people were on the dance floor all night! There is no way that anyone could have replicated the amount of energy Joe brought to my wedding. My husband and I thank you and Pure Event Group from the bottom of our hearts! If i could give you 100 stars I would!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Great team, accommodating, everyone danced all night.

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I found out about Joe from pure event group because he was the MC at one of my friends weddings and my fiancé and I knew right then and there that we needed him to be at ours. (Probably the only thing mutually agreed upon for the wedding) Joe and his team promised to deliver a night of fun and boy did they deliver. I find it necessary to write this review so that brides who are on the fence can read for themselves what a 100% satisfied bride sounds like after an amazing wedding hosted by pure event group. Do yourself and your guests a favor by hiring them, they are the best!!!

Profile Picture Diana, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We could not have asked for a better photo and video group. The team was beyond professional and made every minute of our day easy and seamless. The best decision we made was selecting pure group, we could not have been any happier!

Profile Picture Kristina, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Pure Event Group was one of the best choices that I made for my wedding. I used them for the DJ, MC (Alex), Photo Booth, and Photographer (Matt). I could not even begin to tell you how amazing they all were. Matt, our photographer, was unbelievably accommodating and kept me calm all morning. I couldn't imagine working with anyone else on my wedding day. He knew exactly what we wanted and we never felt pinched for time, or rushed. The DJ and MC Alex kept my guests on the dance floor from beginning to end. They knew how to engage my guests and keep them dancing. My guests are still saying that they were the best DJ and MC they had ever seen at a wedding. I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out!

Profile Picture Jessia, 8/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

My husband and I couldn't be more pleased with our decision with choosing Joe and Pure Event Group. Joe came highly recommended by my wedding make up/ hair Artist, Meryl Proctor at Ashimoto studio ( who I also highly recommend). We read all of Pure Events reviews and we were happy to add them to our list of options.
Being an out of state bride living in California, we received such diligent care from Joe. We were pretty particular about music and all the details and requested to do some things "out of the norm". Joe worked with us and met all our requested accommodations. We also chose their super cool photo booth mirror cabana ( guests loved this novelty) and we chose to use their cinematographer. We couldn't be happier that we took the option with the drone. It really captured our ceremony in such a special way. Since we are pretty opinionated, we requested a change in the final video. Joe and his team happily made the adjustments and gave us the perfect video.
Our guests still talk about our amazing MC Joe, our music and the party PEG provided us at "Seasons" in New Jersey. The dance floor was packed the entire evening.
Choosing Pure Event Group was our favorite vendor to work with, from start to finish.

Profile Picture melissa, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

The music is what makes the wedding! And Pure event group , with Joe as the MC made this the best party ever!!! All of the guests have told us how incredible he was ... and how fantastic the DJ and photo booth attendants were!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/4/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: MC

Thank you to the Pure Event Group for helping make our wedding at The Venetian so incredible! We really can't thank Joe Violante and the entire team enough! Joe worked with us from the very beginning and it was obvious how much he cared about making our wedding special and gearing everything towards our preferences, while also adding so many amazing, elegant, and fun ideas! The photographers and videographers were extremely professional and paid very close attention to detail (i.e. making sure to fix a crooked lampshade in the background of a photo) and took many unique and fun pictures that we can't wait to see!! The MC and DJ kept everyone on their feet and were a ton of fun. We loved the classy photo booth and everyone was excited to take home a framed copy of their pictures. We are so happy with how everything turned out and owe a huge thank you to PEG!!

Profile Picture Maggie, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

They were so patient and professional. They definitely exceeded our expectations. Thank you guys for everything!

Profile Picture Bernadette, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joe V, MC Mikey and the rest of Pure Event Group made our wedding a real life DREAM come true! They listened to everything we wanted and executed flawlessly! MC Mikey was the absolute BEST choice for us! We are blessed to have had him be a part of our big day! He partied with us and kept the party going all night long! Everyone was on the dance floor all night and would not stop raving about how much fun they were having and how awesome our DJ and MC were! Thank you will never cut it, but thank you thank you thankyou a million times over for making our big day a true fairytale!! We love you guys and have already referred you to a few couples planning weddings in the near future!

Profile Picture Celeana, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank you to Joe V, Michael, CJ, Peter, and the rest of the Pure Event Group Team for making our wedding the best day ever! They were such a pleasure to work with and brought an incredible energy to our event. All our guest and even our venue staff commented how great they were. Thanks again and much love, Mr. and Mrs. Whitford

Profile Picture Lori, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joe and Pure Event Group were an absolute joy to work with from day 1 to our event last night. Joe knew exactly how to work the crowd and keep everyone dancing and having a good time. I cannot imagine our wedding being as fun and magical without him and his entire event group who made sure everything was flawless, fabulous and amazing. Would recommend him to anyone looking for a good time.

Profile Picture Helaina, 6/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Pure Event Group was one of the first vendors that we booked after we started wedding planning. The moment we met with Joe V, we knew that the search was over. Joe was super friendly and attentive. His professionalism and responsiveness top notch. Whether via email or phone, Joe was always reachable to answer questions. The day of the wedding we met with (in person) our photographer Peter who was a pleasure to work with as well as being a true professional, We would not hesitate to recommend him! Leading up to the wedding his communication was great, he made sure we knew what was going on and was very informative about the timeline of the wedding photos. He has an amazing/creative eye. We were married two weeks ago and already have our photos back!. I cannot say enough positive things about this company. They made our wedding the best day of our lives. Thank you!!! .

Profile Picture Carmen, 5/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

AMAZING!!! This how I feel about Pure Events. I went through a lot of vendors until my friend recommended them to me. Best wedding decision I ever made. Matt and David were the most professional and fun photographers. Azahria was also a great asset. She made sure that you were positioned for pictures and fixed all the details that needed to be fixed. Matt works hard to get out pictures quickly and get amazing shots. Tyler, the videographer, was amazing. The whole night there was constant pictures and video which I loved. They do not miss a thing. They made the day run smoothly and on time. Joe , our MC and the manager of the wedding division, was a great asset to our wedding day. Joe made sure our wedding was organized and everybody was on the same page. Pure events provided us with a Magic Mirror Photo Booth which was a hit with out guest and so was Joe as our MC. Pure Events Staff made my day PERFECT as well as stress free and I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart.

Profile Picture Lady, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography

I'm writing this review prior to receiving my photos. Notice the 5 stars!! Our wedding was on 3/18/17 and I couldn't be happier with Peter and Kyler. They were absolutely fantastic. Book your event with Pure Event group and request Peter as your photographer and Kyler as your videographer. Also, dealing with Joe V was amazing. These guys are organazined, personable and focused on making your Day the best it can be. When you hire them, sit back, relax and they got it taken care of. Trust me!!!

Profile Picture Joann, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Joe and his team did an exceptional job on our big day. From the beginning, Joe was responsive to initial inquiry and any other questions we had. That was what initially made us select him and we are so happy we did. The entire night the dance floor was packed from Joe hyping the crowd up to the DJ selecting the perfect songs to keep the action going. In addition to having an MC and DJ, we selected live musicians to accompany (sax and percussion) and I highly recommend setting $ aside in the budget to include that. My suggestion is don't consider any other DJ company and just book Pure Event Group. You and your guests will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Trip, 12/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We met Pure at a wedding expo where we met Joe V. (event coordinator), Matt K. (photographer) & Mikey (MC). Joe met with us at our house & helped us think about every aspect of what we could need on our big day. He offered great advice, numerous options & paid attention to every detail. Also the ability to pick & choose what services we could get from Pure with different package options made it convenient. Joe was fast at responding when we had questions. Another big deciding factor for us were the wedding movies they create. We got emotional with the sample because it was a cinematic experience & not just a compilation of video clips.
Our next experience was with Matt for our engagement shoot. Matt never rushed us & made sure we had tons of great photos & ideas so that we would be happy. He & his assistant were also great with our dog in helping to incorporate her.
We continued to work with Joe filling out all of the wedding planning forms & then we had one final meeting to go over our day of timeline with both Joe & Matt. They made sure we planned enough time for everything we wanted & that our wedding would be a timeless & perfect event instead of something trendy or cheesy.
The day of our wedding Mikey was concerned with making sure everything was right he checked all the names he was announcing & if we had anything else we wanted. He was amazing in remembering everyone's names throughout the night. He kept the pulse of the party up except for slowing things down for us when asked to. The photo booth was a huge hit & the attendant was dedicated & patient with all the people we had. The music mixing was great & we were able to incorporate tons of fun dance music & all-time great hits.
We could not have been any happier with choosing Pure. Each of their services was industry leading with incredible attention to detail & sincerity in providing us the perfect wedding. All of our guests are raving about our wedding being the best they have been able to attend.

Profile Picture Wendy, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography
Services Used: MC, One Event Per Day, Flat Screen, Photobooth, Projector

Pure Event Group is second to none when planning any vendor for your wedding. From the moment we met with Joe V. we knew we were in good hands. The customer service, professionalism and overall energy he and his team brought to our wedding surpassed any expectation we had. The photography team of Matt K., Azahria and David D. captured all of our special moments while allowing us to have fun and let our hair down. From Matt K.'s team creating our 'Save the Date's', to meeting with us to discuss our expectations, all the way through our last picture of the night, they perfectly captured our vision with their professional eye. We wanted live music at our ceremony and cocktail hour, so Joe V. provided us with a keyboardist that played the wedding classics. She was also a pleasure to have at our wedding, she brought a special touch to our ceremony and cocktail hour. Our guests haven't stopped mentioning that the music at our reception was the BEST they have ever heard at any wedding. That is all thanks to DJ Dave! He kept all of the guests on their feet while playing our requests and reading the rooms energy. He mixed different genres of music seamlessly and guests young and old had the time of their life. Joe V. and his team even provided us with Photo Booth services that contained awesome props and a scrapbook of all of our guests photos. The photo booth attendant even went out of his way to make sure each guest signed our book next to their picture. Last but not least, Joe V. was our MC. Joe knew exactly what we wanted and delivered flawlessly. His energy on the dance floor and for our special moments was unmatched by any of our other vendors. He has an incredible mix of professionalism and personability. The planning process was stress free and enjoyable. He was extremely responsive at any time of day. He even went as far to create a photo of us with our personal hashtag to display at the wedding. I highly recommend Pure Event Group for any event!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 11/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Invitations, Photography