Pure Event Group Reviews

Pure Event Group  4
  • Jeanette

Jeanette Matesic · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Dance Party

We had seen Griffon and the Pure Event Group's work a couple of times and hired them for our wedding right away. They were great and got so many people onto the dance floor. Griffon listened to us and played the music we wanted played. He also made his own recommendations which only enhanced our event. Would hire them again in a flash!

Sent on 10/05/2019
    Pure Event Group  5

Maliha · Married on 09/21/2019

A night to remember

Jesse "Griffon" Domanski was an amazing MC and kept the party going till the very end. He ensured that our special day went flawlessly! He hyped up the crowd the entire time! The mix of music from American, to Pakistani and Spanish were mixed in perfectly. Everyone attending our wedding shared how amazing the night went and how he did a wonderful job engaging everyone there. What a perfect night! Thank you!

Sent on 09/21/2019

George Pipergias · Married on 09/15/2019

Amazing, A+++ Team (and will use again at next event)

Jesse "Griffon" and the Pure Events team helped us out at our wedding on 9/15/19 and to be quite honest they were one of the most professional teams i have had the pleasure of dealing with. From the day i met Jesse and the team they have been here to help and answer any question or concern we might have had. Jesse also helped us through his network and brought on an amazing photographer in addition to giving us a great deal on lighting and mirror booth. We had a conversation in the beginning about my being greek and the need of having to play greek music, and not having done so before Jesse and Dave with Pure events killed it and did an amazing job. I would highly recommend Jesse and the Pure Events team to anyone looking for an amazing time and a tea that will work with you and not pressure you into doing anything you don't want or need. That's another great thing about Pure Events and Jesse was that they were not pushy at all and helped me easily make my decision. Go With Pure and Jesse The "Griffon" they are great!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Marcella · Married on 09/14/2019

So very happy!!!

I have to say out of planning my wedding dealing with Pure Event was the easiest for me:) Not only were they accommodating, professional but extremely flexible. Dealing with everybody from photography, video, photo booth and music was so wonderful!
    Thank you Pure Event for making my wedding so memorable your staff is so kind and wonderful! Thank you again for everything!!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Franny

Franny Masone · Married on 09/14/2019

Pure Event ( Griffin )

They do more than just provide services. They are invested personally in your event.
    Griffin matched us perfectly with the right MC, DJ, Photographer and Videographer based on our vision. Perfection at its best!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Megan Velardi · Married on 08/23/2019

Endlessly Eventful!

I cannot begin to express the how much we enjoyed working with Pure Event Group and Jesse for our special day. They provided their expertise and personalized our evening from start to finish incorporating all of our ideas. They truly brought our fairytale to life at The Pleasantdale Chateau.

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 08/03/2019

We had an great time.

Me and Thomas had an amazing experience with pure event group. We used them for photography, videography, mc, and DJ. Our MC Bryan kept the party going all night long. All of our guests were dancing and have a great time the whole night! Our photography was done by Peter who did an incredible job as well! Our highlight was incredibly moving and touching we are so impressed and happy with everything we booked with pure.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Cat Chm · Married on 07/07/2019

Great Addition to our Wedding Team

We are so happy that we chose to work with Pure Events for our July wedding! Our Event Director, Griffon, was upbeat and professional from day one. We were assigned Jay as our DJ and he was a perfect fit for our special day. He called a couple of days prior to review our wedding details and ensure that we were on the same page. We were pretty specific with our requests (we like Country music, old school, not big into "traditional" wedding music) and he knocked it out of the park. We were thrilled with his work and his easygoing personality!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Laraine Fergenson · Married on 06/28/2019

A Beautiful Wedding

Our caterer recommended Pure Event Group, and we were very happy that we hired them to provide the music for our daughter's wedding. I have received many compliments on the event as a whole, and I am sure that they were due in some measure to the DeeJay and the upbeat music. Griffon and I discussed the upcoming wedding and the music several times, and I found it was easy to provide a list of the songs we wanted played. I especially appreciated the group's ability to accommodate our multicultural wedding and find special request music by artists who are a bit outside the main stream.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Elizabeth Mcgookin · Married on 06/14/2019

Highly recommend Pure Event Group!

We experienced Pure Event Group at a friends wedding several years ago and we loved them! We knew we had to book them for our own wedding. We booked them for music, photography and photobooth. From the very first phone call our experience with Pure Event was exceptional! They payed attention to every detail and knew exactly what kind of wedding we were looking to have. Griffon our MC was super cool and so professional. If you need a hype man - he's your guy! We were looking to create a party atmosphere that would leave everyone talking about it the next day and thats exactly what Pure Event did! We are so happy we booked Pure Event Group. They made a day that was already the best day of our lives even better! Thank you!!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/26/2019

Highly recommend Pure Event Group!

Griffon with Pure Event Group was absolutely the best. I liked him from the minute we met with him to plan the details of the wedding. Griffon read the vibe of the room and had everyone dancing the whole time! And may I add that I had told him I wasn’t sure we were going to be a dancing crew at all since we were a small group of all family. I can not thank Griffon enough for helping to make our wedding extra special!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Idan

Idan Baum · Married on 05/10/2019

Best wedding ever - thanks to Pure Event Group!

We got married last week and had Pure Event Group for our music and photography. We also added the Mirror Photo Booth.

Griffon is amazing! We worked with him from the beginning and he was an absolute pleasure to work with - responsive, caring, professional and accommodating. Even though he has tons of events that he works on/coordinates, he makes you feel like he genuinely cares about making your wedding the best. We were also thrilled to have Griffon as the MC at our wedding, he was just awesome.
    He’s energetic and fun and really gets the crowd going. He was able to bring our wedding to the next level. Everyone danced and had a great time the entire night, which Griffon knew was very important to us. He was also incredibly helpful with the putting together the flow of the evening from beginning to end (Speeches, cake cutting, first dance etc.) and made sure it was seamless, which doesn't go without saying. We had a smaller wedding and every guest we spoke with afterwards specifically mentioned how much they loved Griffon. Highly recommend if he and the group is available!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Stefan Merlo · Married on 02/23/2019

Dj services for ceremony and reception

Dave was an xceklebt Dj... Kept the crowd dancing alllll night. Played a great mix. So much fun!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Ashley Rath · Married on 01/11/2019

Griffon was the best!

Griffon had made our day absolutely incredible and I even think that’s an understatement. He had the ability to get everyone, and I mean everyone, out of their seats and get up to dance. I even had family members tell me how they’ve been to a number of weddings, but never danced at any of them. However, they danced at our wedding and I think that is the highest compliment. He consistently went above and beyond the entire night to make our special day memorable. From our first meeting with him, I knew that he was the perfect person to entertain our guests at our wedding and he still managed to exceed all of my expectations. Even though me and my husband live in North Carolina, he helped us plan everything flawlessly and always reassured me that everything would go smoothly. I can’t stress enough how much he made our day perfect. To this day, I still have family members rave about how great he was. I couldn’t have asked for our wedding to have gone any better and that was all because Griffon made it absolutely magical.

Sent on 02/25/2019
  • Janine

Janine Repka · Married on 12/31/2018

Best Wedding DJs Out There

Pure Event group was absolutely amazing. The planning process was incredibly easy and their staff was super attentive and patient with us, even getting songs we wanted that weren't in their database. We had a New Year's Eve wedding and Joe and his team truly made it a party. Guests of all ages were on the dance floor all night long and they read the crowd to keep everyone happy. The timeline they put together was seamless and made the night really flow. They worked wonderfully with our venue and multiple guests told me afterwards that they were the best DJs they'd ever heard. Our wedding would not have been the same without Pure Event Group - highly, highly, recommend!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2018

Wedding Day

MC Joe and DJ Jason were beyond anything we ever imagined! They were so professional and upbeat and more importantly, hit upon ALL the songs we wanted played! We hope to work with Pure Event Group in the future and we will recommend them to anyone in need of a DJ! Thank you for being so wonderful to deal with! We are forever grateful!

Sent on 10/16/2018

James · Married on 09/29/2018

Pure Event Group was amazing starting with the initial phone conversations with them. Once we chose them they set up your own personal client planning web tools. These tools include a planning form and online music request system. You review all of your inputs with one of their coordinators a few weeks before your wedding. They make it so easy. The music for our ceremony was executed flawlessly and was so beautifully done. From the ceremony, to the cocktail hour to the reception it was perfect. Everyone raved about the music at the reception and kept asking us how we found them. DJ Jason D and MC Mikey were unbelievable. Jason mixed and transitioned from song to song like a pure pro. He played everything we wanted to hear as well as other awesome music we never thought about. MC Mikey kept everyone engaged but was by no means overbearing. He was personable and kept things moving smoothly with all of the speeches and special dances. We could not be happier with our choice of Pure Event Group, they made our wedding day magical. If you are looking for music entertainment for your special day, whether it be a wedding, sweet 16, bar mitzvah, whatever...you have to go with Pure Event Group. They will not disappoint.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Danielle · Married on 07/20/2018

Without a doubt, our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without Pure Event Group. We had an absolute BLAST and the whole wedding rocked the dance floor for hours! We had Brian as our MC and Jay running point as DJ. Brian was invoked just enough in the night to pump up the crowd, and keep the party going, but never too much that it felt forced. I was wildly impressed by this group and would loudly and proudly recommend to anyone I know getting married that wants a FUN TIME!! We also were able to schedule our videographer through pure events and they were INCREDIBLE!!

Sent on 07/23/2018
    Pure Event Group  6

Greer · Married on 06/30/2018

Pure Event Group did the music for my cocktail hour and wedding this past June at The Liberty Warehouse. Words cannot express how amazing they are! From the very start, their head of the wedding division, Joe was extremely helpful. He was super quick to respond to all of my questions and always made himself readily available. They really take the time to get to know your vision. I am extremely particular about music and they really understood exactly what I was going for. The dance floor was packed all night long. All of my guests said that they were the best DJ and MC they had ever heard at a wedding. I would suggest them to anyone and everyone looking to have the best wedding day ever!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Shaun · Married on 06/08/2018

Joe and his team did a magnificent job in helping to make our wedding so special. Their attention to detail, quality of service, and responsiveness to each and every request we had was much appreciated. There would be nothing I would change! I recommend Pure Event Group for any wedding or celebration!

Sent on 06/14/2018
    Pure Event Group  7

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/18/2018

Pure Event Group went above and beyond for making our day simply become a fairytale. The energy in the room and on the dance floor was vibrant all throughout the night and our guests definitely had a blast dancing to all different songs that catered to all of our guests. Thank you so much Pure Event Group for making our wedding simply AMAZING!!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Mark · Married on 05/06/2018

Pure Entertainment gave my wife and I the event of a lifetime!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Julie · Married on 02/17/2018

Pure Event was amazing from start to finish! I have already shared their information with so many people because they are so deserving! They take pride in their work and it shows! Hire them, you will NOT be disappointed! Thanks to the PEG Team!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Anjelica · Married on 11/05/2017

Pure Event Group truly made our wedding the most perfect night. I was the bride who had meetings with at least three different DJ companies and still was not happy. The music for your wedding is SO important, and I did not want to settle until I felt like we were truly taken care of. After meeting Joe Violante, I knew we were at the right place. He was so patient, kind, and understanding with both me and my mother haha. He knew what we wanted, and went the extra step every time we spoke to him. All of our guests enjoyed the music, and will not stop raving. Our MC Mike knew how to play the crowd and flowed through our night seamlessly.

I was lucky enough to have the beginning of this company at my sweet 16 ten years ago, and it felt so relieving that they still have the same values and talent as they did then, and are now applying it to weddings! I can truly say they are incredible and if you have not booked yet- you should! Thank you Pure Event Group!!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Sara-Kate · Married on 11/04/2017

We can't not even begin to tell you how incredible Joe and his Pure Event team were!!!! They absolutely crushed it at our wedding!! Joe had the crowd engaged and pumped up from start to finish and by the end of the night, you would have thought he was part of the family! I highly recommend the Pure Event team and commend then for their professionalism, organization and just overall kick butt performance!

Sent on 11/07/2017